Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,316 members, 7,829,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Can You Take Advice From Someone That Voted Buhari Twice Into Office - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can You Take Advice From Someone That Voted Buhari Twice Into Office (244 Views)

Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet / Those Who Voted Buhari Again Are Common Nigerians – Balarabe / Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Take Advice From Someone That Voted Buhari Twice Into Office by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 30, 2020
Can you trust the judgement of a friend that voted buhari the first term then believed buhari was warming up and voted buharis name again in 2019 then in 2020 he's wishing he never voted him...

Can you take critical advice from such a person
Re: Can You Take Advice From Someone That Voted Buhari Twice Into Office by longetivity(m): 3:50pm On Sep 30, 2020
I can never be friend with such person

1 Like

Re: Can You Take Advice From Someone That Voted Buhari Twice Into Office by PlayerMeji: 3:54pm On Sep 30, 2020
My political views and opinions are different from my personal opinions.

That I do no like Buhari does not mean that I hate Muslims or I love PDP.
Re: Can You Take Advice From Someone That Voted Buhari Twice Into Office by Ayed44: 4:04pm On Sep 30, 2020
PlayerMeji:
My political views and opinions are different from my personal opinions.

That I do no like Buhari does not mean that I hate Muslims or I love PDP.

That you refuse to take advice from someone doesn't mean u hate the person.

Anybody that voted Buhari consecutively in 2019 and 2019 has a very poor sense of judgement. You cannot afford to allow such a person to advise you on a critical issue. He will mislead you.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Take Advice From Someone That Voted Buhari Twice Into Office by Brandstudio01: 4:05pm On Sep 30, 2020
grin Yes Because he failed twice
Re: Can You Take Advice From Someone That Voted Buhari Twice Into Office by sapientia(m): 4:59pm On Sep 30, 2020
No one takes advise from a single digit IQ level zombie

Its unheard of

(1) (Reply)

Staff Screening: Niger State Salary Management Committee Urges Civil Servants / Buhari Committed To Delivering Better Urban Future For Nigerians ― Fashola / after #ENDSARS lets Ask For Good Governance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.