Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Laycon's Fans Block His Vehicle From Leaving As They Hail Him (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laycon's Fans Block His Vehicle From Leaving As They Hail Him (Video) (73644 Views)

Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift / Boluwatife Balogun Beats His Mother In Dance Competition, Fans Hail Him / Investor BJ Hints At Being A Buccaneer Member, Fans Hail Him (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laycon's Fans Block His Vehicle From Leaving As They Hail Him (Video) by gowonmaharajah(m): 11:32pm On Sep 30, 2020
RosyIsBlessed:
grin

Just imagine what Nigerians would have done to multichoice buildings if they crowned someone else the winner.
I know my people.
multi choice would be sent packing and the buildings could be set ablaze

gofundme would be raised for laycon.

2 Likes

Re: Laycon's Fans Block His Vehicle From Leaving As They Hail Him (Video) by Smartguyboy(m): 11:34pm On Sep 30, 2020
When the zoo president said Nigeria youths are lazy he was %100 right
Re: Laycon's Fans Block His Vehicle From Leaving As They Hail Him (Video) by Depressed101: 11:39pm On Sep 30, 2020
Ooni:
If I were him I'd return the SUV to innoson and exchange it with Caris, add the balance to the money I won and put it to more meaningful use. SUV is above his financial status now.

But trust our people, he I'll spend the money on women. This one he is always seen partying or talking about women, I fear for the money and those who voted for him.

Our people look at money and see owambe while okoro people look at money and see capital.
how is SUV above his status now. So he should be walking around with leg. So that they will kidnap him abi.?

1 Like

Re: Laycon's Fans Block His Vehicle From Leaving As They Hail Him (Video) by yultater: 11:53pm On Sep 30, 2020
TopDesign:
Nawa o. Some people self.

G.et a unique business or c.ompany logo done for just 3k only and get all the fol.lowing.
1. Hi.gh quality 3D logo
2. T.ransparent background logo for watermark
3. Pl.ain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4. P.df copy
Call/Wha.tsApp: 081-79439-882
My WhatsApp l.ink is in my sign.ature

fraudster
Re: Laycon's Fans Block His Vehicle From Leaving As They Hail Him (Video) by Jossyroyal1: 11:53pm On Sep 30, 2020
Lekan for president

When Emergency occurs, the time to prepare has passed. Be prepared now, it wasn't raining when Noah built his Ark

Keep contacts with competent Emergency Ambulance service provider in Lagos, Nigeria.

See my signature

Re: Laycon's Fans Block His Vehicle From Leaving As They Hail Him (Video) by yultater: 11:53pm On Sep 30, 2020
DMPaulSr:
Fashionable Quality Bedsheet(Duvet) @affordable price.

Mention me for price or DM 08023068425

fraudster
Re: Laycon's Fans Block His Vehicle From Leaving As They Hail Him (Video) by yultater: 11:54pm On Sep 30, 2020
Clothingonline9:
God have bless you laycon
Affordable Turkey men clothing and accessories at low price payment on delivery within Lagos and Nationwide dispatch

fraudster
Re: Laycon's Fans Block His Vehicle From Leaving As They Hail Him (Video) by yultater: 11:55pm On Sep 30, 2020
Olaaddesign:
Jobless fan grin

I design eye catchy concept for your various brands and companies designs.... contact on 0.8.1.4.9.2.8.6.9.8.1

fraudster
Re: Laycon's Fans Block His Vehicle From Leaving As They Hail Him (Video) by aaaaabbbbbccccc: 12:14am On Oct 01, 2020
Ooni:
If I were him I'd return the SUV to innoson and exchange it with Caris, add the balance to the money I won and put it to more meaningful use. SUV is above his financial status now.

But trust our people, he I'll spend the money on women. This one he is always seen partying or talking about women, I fear for the money and those who voted for him.

Our people look at money and see owambe while okoro people look at money and see capital.
Poor people always think they have opinion.

3 Likes

Re: Laycon's Fans Block His Vehicle From Leaving As They Hail Him (Video) by leach: 12:18am On Oct 01, 2020
Mmmmmmmm undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Laycon's Fans Block His Vehicle From Leaving As They Hail Him (Video) by slimdamatrix1(m): 12:56am On Oct 01, 2020
Kamil83:
Our youth is lazy, is now that I understand Buhari speech

So we should be sad and die?
Re: Laycon's Fans Block His Vehicle From Leaving As They Hail Him (Video) by Eniola40(m): 2:19am On Oct 01, 2020
Patriotic9ja:
Value of time as early as 14. Hence, by God's grace all my targets with age are all being met. Working, married, through with having kids, built houses, bought cars, giving back to the society and training a whole lot of youths in schools/skills acquisition. Already set up a company since 2016. By God's grace, the target for the Company next year is to be one of the leading brands in 9ja. And many more. I'm still couple of years less than 40.

According to Bishop Oyedepo in one of his Leadership lectures.... Leadership is the effective management of Self, Time, Task, and Resources.

If youths can understand the depth of the above, the sky will not even be their Limit. Unfortunately, many yoots of Nigeria are carried away with things that dont add value to their lives. They dont read neither do they listen to messages or lectures that will build their capacity. They waste too much of time on 0-value activities..... I hope you can learn something from this.

Hello sir, please help me out sir. God bless you
Re: Laycon's Fans Block His Vehicle From Leaving As They Hail Him (Video) by ddeola: 2:26am On Oct 01, 2020
Even Laycon no go believe am say em don become popular like dis. Such is life. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Laycon's Fans Block His Vehicle From Leaving As They Hail Him (Video) by anonimi: 2:47am On Oct 01, 2020
aaaaabbbbbccccc:
Poor people always think they have opinion.

Says someone hawking iPhone 6s

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11024567_al9eljxd700w0_jpeg2871f714a4edc15f7ea7999e72180898

1 Like

Re: Laycon's Fans Block His Vehicle From Leaving As They Hail Him (Video) by kayalla(f): 2:52am On Oct 01, 2020
Kcitytv:
Omg
See bunch of lazy youths. No Wonder we are going to celebrate 60 wasted year

i still wonder what is the fun or gain in this progmamme. i ve never given one min of my time to it.

1 Like

Re: Laycon's Fans Block His Vehicle From Leaving As They Hail Him (Video) by bluefilm: 3:01am On Oct 01, 2020
Ooni:

So you really really think everyone else is as unfortunate in life as you?

Nonsense. angry

1 Like

Re: Laycon's Fans Block His Vehicle From Leaving As They Hail Him (Video) by Juanmike(m): 3:02am On Oct 01, 2020
When will our youth block Bihari convoy from leaving so that he may resign?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laycon's Fans Block His Vehicle From Leaving As They Hail Him (Video) by Goodman247: 3:12am On Oct 01, 2020
Lazy Nigerian youths
Re: Laycon's Fans Block His Vehicle From Leaving As They Hail Him (Video) by wfjimmytobby(m): 3:17am On Oct 01, 2020
foolish youths

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laycon's Fans Block His Vehicle From Leaving As They Hail Him (Video) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:20am On Oct 01, 2020
Lazy youths united
Re: Laycon's Fans Block His Vehicle From Leaving As They Hail Him (Video) by m140(m): 5:12am On Oct 01, 2020
Kcitytv:
Omg
See bunch of lazy youths. No Wonder we are going to celebrate 60 wasted year
Nigeria no really get future, see wetin we dey celebrate
Re: Laycon's Fans Block His Vehicle From Leaving As They Hail Him (Video) by SAMBARRY: 5:16am On Oct 01, 2020
thorpido:
See leaders of tomorrow.smh
no social distancing grin

Nigerians and senselessness grin

Always celebrating mediocrity undecided

1 Like

Re: Laycon's Fans Block His Vehicle From Leaving As They Hail Him (Video) by SAMBARRY: 5:18am On Oct 01, 2020
Juanmike:
When will our youth block Bihari convoy from leaving so that he may resign?
lmaoo they'll rather beg him for crumbs undecided
Re: Laycon's Fans Block His Vehicle From Leaving As They Hail Him (Video) by SAMBARRY: 5:20am On Oct 01, 2020
solmus:
His true people.. the masses and the street

They love him , he loves them too
if they were employed or running a buisness do you think they'll have time for this shiii? undecided

See how that one is struggling to take a selfie with his hero. grin

So lekan has made them "star struck" ?grin
Re: Laycon's Fans Block His Vehicle From Leaving As They Hail Him (Video) by SAMBARRY: 5:22am On Oct 01, 2020
wfjimmytobby:
foolish youths
foolish doesn't capture the issue.retarded and unable to think is the right word
Re: Laycon's Fans Block His Vehicle From Leaving As They Hail Him (Video) by 2cribz: 5:30am On Oct 01, 2020
Naso hushpuppy wan end. His trial starts dis week. No more hushpuppy
Re: Laycon's Fans Block His Vehicle From Leaving As They Hail Him (Video) by simple250: 5:39am On Oct 01, 2020
[quote author=PureGoldh post=94483767]The love wey people get for dx guy is so real [/quote

Main reaso why big brother will conduct a better election than inec ,nobody complain about the winner .]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Beauty And Brains": Ifu Ennada Flaunts Her Curves In See-Through Dress (Photos) / Nengi: Why I Allowed Laycon To Rock Me & Ignored Ozo / DJ Cuppy Watches Monaco Grand Prix From Her Balcony In Monte Carlo: Pics & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.