Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Laycon's Fans Block His Vehicle From Leaving As They Hail Him (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laycon's Fans Block His Vehicle From Leaving As They Hail Him (Video) (73642 Views)

Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift / Boluwatife Balogun Beats His Mother In Dance Competition, Fans Hail Him / Investor BJ Hints At Being A Buccaneer Member, Fans Hail Him (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laycon's Fans Block His Vehicle From Leaving As They Hail Him (Video) by YusufTheGreat: 6:06am On Oct 01, 2020
Kcitytv:
Omg
See bunch of lazy youths. No Wonder we are going to celebrate 60 wasted year
Happy independence
Re: Laycon's Fans Block His Vehicle From Leaving As They Hail Him (Video) by doggedfighter(f): 6:06am On Oct 01, 2020
Jaqenhghar:
See this one. Im sure he is a Nairalander

This cracked me up

Buhahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Laycon's Fans Block His Vehicle From Leaving As They Hail Him (Video) by Tony142: 6:36am On Oct 01, 2020
The funny thing is that 50% of those people do not vote for him, but as e Don win now everyone go begin form fan embarassed
Re: Laycon's Fans Block His Vehicle From Leaving As They Hail Him (Video) by Masudlayi(m): 6:38am On Oct 01, 2020
85 million boom u dn carry police
Re: Laycon's Fans Block His Vehicle From Leaving As They Hail Him (Video) by tfash96(m): 6:38am On Oct 01, 2020
SSIPON:
Trust me when I say 90% of them don't have voter's card.
who voter's card epp.. E no go better for that card and our leaders
Re: Laycon's Fans Block His Vehicle From Leaving As They Hail Him (Video) by TemmyT002(m): 6:50am On Oct 01, 2020
Ooni:
If I were him I'd return the SUV to innoson and exchange it with Caris, add the balance to the money I won and put it to more meaningful use. SUV is above his financial status now.

But trust our people, he I'll spend the money on women. This one he is always seen partying or talking about women, I fear for the money and those who voted for him.

Our people look at money and see owambe while okoro people look at money and see capital.

Na on top person money people go dey give advice. But if the money reach you, una go do worse.

2 Likes

Re: Laycon's Fans Block His Vehicle From Leaving As They Hail Him (Video) by 2cribz: 6:56am On Oct 01, 2020
Nigeria is last when it comes to acting n shooting movies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biZwR6CzVzs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahzIekkFuA8
Re: Laycon's Fans Block His Vehicle From Leaving As They Hail Him (Video) by blingxx(m): 6:57am On Oct 01, 2020
Kcitytv:
Omg

You are not too old to protest or lead a coup either.you that you are not lazy What meaningful impact have you made?

1 Like

Re: Laycon's Fans Block His Vehicle From Leaving As They Hail Him (Video) by King132(m): 7:01am On Oct 01, 2020
the guy humble sef�‍♂️
Re: Laycon's Fans Block His Vehicle From Leaving As They Hail Him (Video) by israelmao(m): 7:01am On Oct 01, 2020
I'm speechless
Re: Laycon's Fans Block His Vehicle From Leaving As They Hail Him (Video) by Cikoloko(m): 7:03am On Oct 01, 2020
Madness absolutely Madness
Re: Laycon's Fans Block His Vehicle From Leaving As They Hail Him (Video) by blingxx(m): 7:04am On Oct 01, 2020
Patriotic9ja:
Value of time as early as 14. Hence, by God's grace all my targets with age are all being met. Working, married, through with having kids, built houses, bought cars, giving back to the society and training a whole lot of youths in schools/skills acquisition. Already set up a company since 2016. By God's grace, the target for the Company next year is to be one of the leading brands in 9ja. And many more. I'm still couple of years less than 40.

According to Bishop Oyedepo in one of his Leadership lectures.... Leadership is the effective management of Self, Time, Task, and Resources.

If youths can understand the depth of the above, the sky will not even be their Limit. Unfortunately, many yoots of Nigeria are carried away with things that dont add value to their lives. They dont read neither do they listen to messages or lectures that will build their capacity. They waste too much of time on 0-value activities..... I hope you can learn something from this.

So it is the same youth that you tagged that are not trying to achieve the same goal abi? ... I even thought you will say "planning to lead a protest or coup"
Re: Laycon's Fans Block His Vehicle From Leaving As They Hail Him (Video) by faradexs09(m): 7:12am On Oct 01, 2020
Ooni:
If I were him I'd return the SUV to innoson and exchange it with Caris, add the balance to the money I won and put it to more meaningful use. SUV is above his financial status now.

But trust our people, he I'll spend the money on women. This one he is always seen partying or talking about women, I fear for the money and those who voted for him.

Our people look at money and see owambe while okoro people look at money and see capital.

See your head with your silly analysis, SUV is above the financial status of a financial intelligent man? Say that again.cos he likes parties and women means he is gonna party away...ogbeni he is a musician and a talented one at that, he had make 30M and more with his songs alone and no thinking man wake up to party away everyday of his life. You might waste the money if given with this silly ass comment .[left][/left] grin undecided
Re: Laycon's Fans Block His Vehicle From Leaving As They Hail Him (Video) by faradexs09(m): 7:23am On Oct 01, 2020
Patriotic9ja:

Very lazyyoots and quite disheartening. People who have no value for time end up being hype men for successful people. ..
Shut the Bleep up, people celebrates a winner cos we are humans and the winner in us would,tell me you dont celebrate your football idol.... you having time to support your fellow man doesnt mean you dont value time.Millionaires celebrates him, who the Bleep are you again? Stop the labelling of youths as been lazy, everyone has a space in the society, we are hardworking people even if we are shortchangednby the govt.The cobbler by the street ,the driver, tailor, teacher,securities, they are all working,is it the cattle rearer or labourers that are lazy?, I doubt you are millionaire at 18. Many youth are working their ass off,and if you keep up with that stupid mentality that our youth are lazy ,you will end up not appreciating the hardworking man.Just imagine the values you will push to your kids undecided

2 Likes

Re: Laycon's Fans Block His Vehicle From Leaving As They Hail Him (Video) by bonnyhope: 7:30am On Oct 01, 2020
Kcitytv:
Omg
Seriously there are a lot of lazy youths in this country

1 Like

Re: Laycon's Fans Block His Vehicle From Leaving As They Hail Him (Video) by Niyeal(m): 7:35am On Oct 01, 2020
dadavivo:
So Na this nonsense win big brother?

Who swear for this country
U need help
Re: Laycon's Fans Block His Vehicle From Leaving As They Hail Him (Video) by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 01, 2020
make dem give dat guy slap collect his phone now nko ehn
Re: Laycon's Fans Block His Vehicle From Leaving As They Hail Him (Video) by peppermint7(m): 8:01am On Oct 01, 2020
Ooni:

Jealousy goo kee u if na u bin win de money u for spend an on top hoes Poverty kee u der
Re: Laycon's Fans Block His Vehicle From Leaving As They Hail Him (Video) by ceeceeco: 8:11am On Oct 01, 2020
Please federal government, you don't need to bother yourself about the youths, they're useless. Until the youths choose to be useful to themselves, then will the government choose to be useful to them. Rubbish!
Re: Laycon's Fans Block His Vehicle From Leaving As They Hail Him (Video) by typersi: 8:23am On Oct 01, 2020
Ooni:
. SUV is above his financial status now.
poverty go kill some people for dis life. How can success be above a winners financial status. suffer kill u for the next 600yrs.
Ooni:
. SUV is above his financial status now.
poverty go kill some people for dis life. How can success be above a winners financial status. suffer kill u for the next 600yrs.

1 Like

Re: Laycon's Fans Block His Vehicle From Leaving As They Hail Him (Video) by Bashnigga(m): 8:41am On Oct 01, 2020
Princessbettyj:

God bless you
and you as well my dear. gracias

1 Like

Re: Laycon's Fans Block His Vehicle From Leaving As They Hail Him (Video) by PaulH07: 9:03am On Oct 01, 2020
sapphiere:
Laycon fans who were seeing him for the first time were very excited as they even blocked his vehicle from leaving. They kept hailing him and shouting out his name. Laycon has no choice but to show his face to them and start to return their greetings. The crowd was overwhelming but Laycon was shaking the hands of fans close to him while his body guards were preventing the crowd from blocking the vehicle.

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFGht_R8Xhk

https://twitter.com/connoisseur013/status/1311301851447468040?s=20

You see as na guys na hin full there.

It goes on to prove no woman likes a simp, no matter what they say. Their genetic makeup has been worked to trip for Alfas, but listen to them at your peril and hear them deny their own very existence sef!

Imagine Kidd was the winner, na hoes go full the place pass!
Re: Laycon's Fans Block His Vehicle From Leaving As They Hail Him (Video) by Dotunking01: 9:09am On Oct 01, 2020
Good life for laycon. In other beneficial news.

Belleful Nigeria is a company that connects farmers to their final consumers.

We are in the business of sharing farm produce gotten from rural areas to consumers in the urban areas.

Here we buy in bulk to sell cheap to whoever is interested.

Hi, would you like to have access to cheap food market?

Food items like Ponmo, Bunches of plantain, Fresh Tomatoes, cow/goat meat, elubo, yams and so on... Fresh from the farm at affordable prices.

Click the link to join us @ Belleful Nigeria

https:///EcilMvN84Nt0sACaAV5ZVT
Re: Laycon's Fans Block His Vehicle From Leaving As They Hail Him (Video) by aaaaabbbbbccccc: 9:13am On Oct 01, 2020
anonimi:

Says someone hawking iPhone 6s

You’re demented fool. What’s shameful about disposing an old gadget one no longer use. How many thread of phone sales did you see? foolish man
Re: Laycon's Fans Block His Vehicle From Leaving As They Hail Him (Video) by Nimvazsniper(m): 9:28am On Oct 01, 2020
hello please people
Link on my bio OUT NOW �� FEMCOVER OUT NOW HELP WATCH, SHARE TAG @davidoofficial ���

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffEaO668MQU
Re: Laycon's Fans Block His Vehicle From Leaving As They Hail Him (Video) by anonimi: 9:54am On Oct 01, 2020
aaaaabbbbbccccc:
You’re demented fool. What’s shameful about disposing an old gadget one no longer use. How many thread of phone sales did you see? foolish man

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3444716_img20160215224419_jpeg3a9d404699eb823dbaa7a23a7e345c55

1 Like

Re: Laycon's Fans Block His Vehicle From Leaving As They Hail Him (Video) by aaaaabbbbbccccc: 10:40am On Oct 01, 2020
Re: Laycon's Fans Block His Vehicle From Leaving As They Hail Him (Video) by 77up(m): 11:16am On Oct 01, 2020
Kcitytv:
Omg
I totally reject this in mighty name of God, I won't celebrate waste year. You
and your family are free to celebrate wasted years ,pls stop generalizing evil.

Wasted years and look around you and see many successful people even among your pearls . You can only progress only if you can speak well into your life. Our existence is not depend on any government,if it depend on government, definitely by now no one can even feed himself but alas, successful people coming up every single day.

I will not and I will never celebrate waste month not to talk of year or years but success and greatness is what i will be celebrating in my life.
Re: Laycon's Fans Block His Vehicle From Leaving As They Hail Him (Video) by Decryptor(m): 11:27am On Oct 01, 2020
Ooni:

Truest talk! He will finish the money on women and parties and even sell the SUV and go back worse than how he was before entering the house!
Re: Laycon's Fans Block His Vehicle From Leaving As They Hail Him (Video) by Clothingonline9(m): 6:05pm On Oct 01, 2020
[quote author=yultater post=94485411]

Are you okay at all I sell to minimum of 10 nairalanders daily payment on delivery or u hv never even patronize me.why are people full of hate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Beauty And Brains": Ifu Ennada Flaunts Her Curves In See-Through Dress (Photos) / Nengi: Why I Allowed Laycon To Rock Me & Ignored Ozo / DJ Cuppy Watches Monaco Grand Prix From Her Balcony In Monte Carlo: Pics & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.