Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,662 members, 7,809,503 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Is Miracle Ikechukwu Still Alive? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Miracle Ikechukwu Still Alive? (4086 Views)

Nina Ivy Vs Miracle Ikechukwu: Why Do Ladies Like Playing Victim? / After Winning Is Miracle Permitted To Say "Thank You God" / #bbnaija: Here Is Miracle Twice Brother Nzemeka Martins (rapprince) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Miracle Ikechukwu Still Alive? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 30, 2020
I dey miss that guy die

1 Like

Re: Is Miracle Ikechukwu Still Alive? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 30, 2020
I hate him very much,hes so deceitful and very cunning,when I was shouting that he was up to no good,most people didn't believe but he later showed his true character after the show,nina was at the receiving end
Re: Is Miracle Ikechukwu Still Alive? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 30, 2020
Zzor:
I hate him very much,hes so deceitful and very cunning,when I was shouting that he was up to no good,most people didn't believe but he later showed his true character after the show,nina was at the receiving end
Lol... Where are you based

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Miracle Ikechukwu Still Alive? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 30, 2020
rottencorpse:

Lol... Where are you based
why do you want to know,currently in the moon.
Re: Is Miracle Ikechukwu Still Alive? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 30, 2020
Zzor:
I'm serious
Re: Is Miracle Ikechukwu Still Alive? by CheGuevara101(m): 11:05pm On Sep 30, 2020
Zzor:

Wicked gurl like you.
Re: Is Miracle Ikechukwu Still Alive? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 30, 2020
Zzor:
Do you really want to know why I want to know?
Re: Is Miracle Ikechukwu Still Alive? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 30, 2020
rottencorpse:
Do you really want to know why I want to know?
yes
Re: Is Miracle Ikechukwu Still Alive? by debbydams(f): 11:08pm On Sep 30, 2020
rottencorpse:

I'm serious
Rotten corpse? shocked..E shock me o
Re: Is Miracle Ikechukwu Still Alive? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 30, 2020
Zzor:
yes
I don't mind paying you any amount to fvck me. I want to test my sexuality and I want you to be the one I do it with. I'm a virgin by the way.

4 Likes

Re: Is Miracle Ikechukwu Still Alive? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 30, 2020
rottencorpse:

I don't mind paying you any amount to fvck me. I want to test my sexuality and I want you to be the one I do it with. I'm a virgin by the way.
now I know your other account from this very disappointing comment coming from you,has it ever cross your shallow mind I could be way richer than you can ever be,come to my house if you don't fear the military.Rubbish

9 Likes

Re: Is Miracle Ikechukwu Still Alive? by movierequest(m): 11:22pm On Sep 30, 2020
Zzor:
nne allow him slide into your D.m kwanu, don't be too hard on him,to chop wedding rice dey hungry me grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Miracle Ikechukwu Still Alive? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 30, 2020
Zzor:
now I know your other account from this very disappointing comment coming from you,has it ever cross your shallow mind I could be way richer than you can ever be,come to my house if you don't fear the military.Rubbish
I saw a post where you said you accept only dollars, so I felt you're a high class wh0re. Maybe I was wrong. If you're ever interested in my offer, let me know.

5 Likes

Re: Is Miracle Ikechukwu Still Alive? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 30, 2020
movierequest:
nne allow him slide into your D.m kwanu, don't be too hard on him,to chop wedding rice dey hungry me grin
i know his type and I have read most of his post,he's out there looking for women to take his vengeful heart on,hes a wicked man

1 Like

Re: Is Miracle Ikechukwu Still Alive? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 30, 2020
Zzor:
i know his type and I have read most of his post,he's out there looking for women to take his vengeful heart on,hes a wicked man
Seriously?? I won't do that with you if you accept my offer. It'll be a one time thing by the way.
Re: Is Miracle Ikechukwu Still Alive? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 30, 2020
rottencorpse:

I saw a post where you said you accept only dollars, so I felt you're a high class wh0re. Maybe I was wrong. Whenever you're interested in my offer, let me know.
That was the only line you saw in the post,even if I'm a LovePeddler,one thing is for sure,you can't afford me.Pls it's okay like this.bye

3 Likes

Re: Is Miracle Ikechukwu Still Alive? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 30, 2020
Zzor:
That was the only line you saw in the post,even if I'm a LovePeddler,one thing is for sure,you can't afford me.Pls it's okay like this.bye
You're being too harsh on me sad I just made an offer; but then like I said, I may have been wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Is Miracle Ikechukwu Still Alive? by Chimeluv(f): 5:34am On Oct 01, 2020
He is where he decided to be undecided
Re: Is Miracle Ikechukwu Still Alive? by CosmicPhoenix: 6:09am On Oct 01, 2020
Zzor:

Re: Is Miracle Ikechukwu Still Alive? by Nobody: 6:23am On Oct 01, 2020
I don use that guy pics masturbate tire in the past, sometimes thrice in a day.

God grin grin

If he knows what I do thinking of him, he would strangle me
Re: Is Miracle Ikechukwu Still Alive? by BBNaija2: 6:25am On Oct 01, 2020
Nigerian Lady took to social revealed that she is pregnant for Bbnaija season 5 winner Laycon after having a night with him at Lagos......

Watch and please kindly Subscribe to my YouTube channel for latest celebrity gists and hot news updates..

Watch video clip below ⬇⬇⬇

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOy-hf7zTTc
Re: Is Miracle Ikechukwu Still Alive? by ikennamadu1(m): 7:18am On Oct 01, 2020
Zzor:

nigga no get your time... him dey America dey do. advance course via him aviation career....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Miracle Ikechukwu Still Alive? by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 01, 2020
rottencorpse:

grin
Re: Is Miracle Ikechukwu Still Alive? by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 01, 2020
[quote author=CosmicPhoenix post=94488177][/quote]mtcheww
Re: Is Miracle Ikechukwu Still Alive? by meobizy(f): 8:03am On Oct 01, 2020
He'll come back for an all star season. That guy's greed will always draw him to easy money.
Re: Is Miracle Ikechukwu Still Alive? by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 01, 2020
°°°
Someone that I saw yesterday around my street

3 Likes

Re: Is Miracle Ikechukwu Still Alive? by VIRGINlabia(m): 10:19am On Oct 01, 2020
Zzor baby if actually na your laps and boobs dey that your dp so, your Ikpu go sweet wella aswearugad

2 Likes

Re: Is Miracle Ikechukwu Still Alive? by femi4: 11:36am On Oct 01, 2020
rottencorpse:
I dey miss that guy die
He's in US
Re: Is Miracle Ikechukwu Still Alive? by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 01, 2020
femi4:
He's in US
Thought as much
Re: Is Miracle Ikechukwu Still Alive? by Rainer8(m): 12:09pm On Oct 01, 2020
rottencorpse:

I saw a post where you said you accept only dollars, so I felt you're a high class wh0re. Maybe I was wrong. If you're ever interested in my offer, let me know.

Re: Is Miracle Ikechukwu Still Alive? by xest(m): 12:23pm On Oct 01, 2020
Zzor:
continue hating

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jamopyper Buys A New Chevrolet Through Yahoo, Zlatan Hails Him..efcc Is Coming / Only Legend Can Draw This - Rate My Art Work / Did The Coconut Hit His Head ? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.