Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Laycon's 'Baby Mama' Surfaces 'He Impregnated Me After A One-Night Stand (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laycon's 'Baby Mama' Surfaces 'He Impregnated Me After A One-Night Stand (Video) (77533 Views)

Sarkodie Impregnated Me In 2010, I Aborted It - Yvonne Nelson / Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' / Chinny Ubak: "Kiss (Kizz) Daniel Impregnated Me. See Photos" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laycon's 'Baby Mama' Surfaces 'He Impregnated Me After A One-Night Stand (Video) by Dalby(m): 9:36am On Oct 01, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
Why are women built this way. This one is very foolish and wicked

I am telling you...
Re: Laycon's 'Baby Mama' Surfaces 'He Impregnated Me After A One-Night Stand (Video) by Moikiitos: 9:36am On Oct 01, 2020
TMSMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1366648/bbnaija-lady-claims-laycons-baby-mama-video/
Dem don dey Kom to quizz am from the lil mini he win from bbnaija and get fame...fake people. Good luck to you :/!

1 Like

Re: Laycon's 'Baby Mama' Surfaces 'He Impregnated Me After A One-Night Stand (Video) by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 01, 2020
This one no be floblem grin, DNA test will settle everything.
Re: Laycon's 'Baby Mama' Surfaces 'He Impregnated Me After A One-Night Stand (Video) by Dalby(m): 9:37am On Oct 01, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
Why are women built this way. This one is very foolish and wicked

I am telling you
Re: Laycon's 'Baby Mama' Surfaces 'He Impregnated Me After A One-Night Stand (Video) by Sholaco: 9:37am On Oct 01, 2020
Fear women!

2 Likes

Re: Laycon's 'Baby Mama' Surfaces 'He Impregnated Me After A One-Night Stand (Video) by gowonmaharajah(m): 9:37am On Oct 01, 2020
frankyychiji:
How can you not know Laycon planned all these to trend?

1 Like

Re: Laycon's 'Baby Mama' Surfaces 'He Impregnated Me After A One-Night Stand (Video) by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 01, 2020
ignis:
Layton should conduct DNA test on the baby. If the result comes out negative, I'd advise Laycon to sue her and make her pay damages for character defamation.

Does this one look like someone that has damages to pay.....??

Fear any one that doesn’t have shame, reputation or family name to protect....

4 Likes

Re: Laycon's 'Baby Mama' Surfaces 'He Impregnated Me After A One-Night Stand (Video) by Bahamas95(m): 9:40am On Oct 01, 2020
These daughters of Jezebel have come again.

1 Like

Re: Laycon's 'Baby Mama' Surfaces 'He Impregnated Me After A One-Night Stand (Video) by Munzy14(m): 9:43am On Oct 01, 2020
Efe won no slandering of Image...

Miracle same...

Mercy same..

But Even before declaring laycon winner, some girls from his tribe are doing everything possible to slander the little boy's Image... nawa oo... smh

More girls will still come out to defame him.. mstchwww

He appears to be vulnerable to strange women... Just like Erica messed his head...

1 Like

Re: Laycon's 'Baby Mama' Surfaces 'He Impregnated Me After A One-Night Stand (Video) by ImaIma1(f): 9:44am On Oct 01, 2020
IamD18:
There are possibilities that Laycon is guilty of the accusation because he's always talking about sex and seems to be obsessed with sex talks, couple with the fact that he looses control and concentration when it comes to woman matters.

There are also possiblities that this lady is chasing clout, but then... will a lady be bold enough to chase clout with something like this, having known that she'll bear the consequences if proven wrong?

In my opinion, this shouldn't be overlooked, It should be looked into to know the truth.

The bolded is a feature of most guys who are sexually active. It doesn't result to being found guilty of impregnating any girl.that lays allegations.

3 Likes

Re: Laycon's 'Baby Mama' Surfaces 'He Impregnated Me After A One-Night Stand (Video) by lekki1444: 9:44am On Oct 01, 2020
another actress came out who is already married and has children for this actor saying she was laycons girlfriend and she wants him back lmaooo. this after she had married and has 2 children and husband, yesterday she says she wants laycon back cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
this her here. her name is IFUNANYA IGWE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnkfmrZkl4I

2 Likes

Re: Laycon's 'Baby Mama' Surfaces 'He Impregnated Me After A One-Night Stand (Video) by Mayeldah(m): 9:45am On Oct 01, 2020
show us the baby, with the way Laycon looks we the elders will know if the child belongs to him or not undecided undecided undecided

btw, why voice out now? Ndiara!

2 Likes

Re: Laycon's 'Baby Mama' Surfaces 'He Impregnated Me After A One-Night Stand (Video) by wallrichy: 9:46am On Oct 01, 2020
You believe this then you can believe fuel price will be N50 per litre, N20 to $1 by tomorrow. Olosho thief, Local Ashewo....imagine we come fck and I dey throw up after.... OLODO, Ode...get lost and go fck the dogs...idiots....just imagine...

3 Likes

Re: Laycon's 'Baby Mama' Surfaces 'He Impregnated Me After A One-Night Stand (Video) by Twenty8: 9:46am On Oct 01, 2020
ignis:
Layton should conduct DNA test on the baby. If the result comes out negative, I'd advise Laycon to sue her and make her pay damages for character defamation.

Do you know how much DNA test is in Nigeria, so you expect him to waste money on doing DNA test for a child that does not exist?

1 Like

Re: Laycon's 'Baby Mama' Surfaces 'He Impregnated Me After A One-Night Stand (Video) by Sarah20A(f): 9:48am On Oct 01, 2020
IamD18:
There are possibilities that Laycon is guilty of the accusation because he's always talking about sex and seems to be obsessed with sex talks, couple with the fact that he looses control and concentration when it comes to woman matters.

There are also possiblities that this lady is chasing clout, but then... will a lady be bold enough to chase clout with something like this, having known that she'll bear the consequences if proven wrong?

In my opinion, this shouldn't be overlooked, It should be looked into to know the truth.
some women have no shame embarassedwhy didn't she send a private message

1 Like

Re: Laycon's 'Baby Mama' Surfaces 'He Impregnated Me After A One-Night Stand (Video) by TheCork(m): 9:48am On Oct 01, 2020
TMSMedia:

^^^^ typical Nigerian women ..every body.worst nightmares. Nigerian womens r so useless

Nigerian women r known thief. I hate them. She dint say anything while show is going. But after he win she wants to claim fame & moiney. Hope her pikin become a arm robber when they born him Ole!!(no oofense) angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laycon's 'Baby Mama' Surfaces 'He Impregnated Me After A One-Night Stand (Video) by davosky304: 9:49am On Oct 01, 2020
The only question I have is... how did she enter Quilox?

2 Likes

Re: Laycon's 'Baby Mama' Surfaces 'He Impregnated Me After A One-Night Stand (Video) by LikeAking: 9:51am On Oct 01, 2020
VAGINA MUGU.

1 Like

Re: Laycon's 'Baby Mama' Surfaces 'He Impregnated Me After A One-Night Stand (Video) by pandabet(m): 9:52am On Oct 01, 2020
Romanoff:

There was a lady who boldly came out on social media claiming Burna Boy got her pregnant, I no know where she dey today but last post I saw of her, there was no pregnancy or baby.

Why did this baby mama wait till he won 35mil before saying something. Why didn't she search him out on social media to let him know he's a father, when BB Naija started and he was trending, why didn't she chat his handler's up with receipt?

There's almost no man in his age bracket who is not obsessed about sex. I just think it's funny how she's just coming out.

35 mill got rodents, exes and baby mamas creeping out of different holes and corners. Some women have no shame.

Thank God for DNA.
my dear am happy wit ur reply cus it a fellow female dat replied.

rubbish

1 Like

Re: Laycon's 'Baby Mama' Surfaces 'He Impregnated Me After A One-Night Stand (Video) by Bennysam: 9:52am On Oct 01, 2020
IamD18:

You just display your stupidity, since she don't say it , now 85m come in she come out to talk nonsense,

1 Like

Re: Laycon's 'Baby Mama' Surfaces 'He Impregnated Me After A One-Night Stand (Video) by Sarah20A(f): 9:53am On Oct 01, 2020
sotall:
undecided

This girl is from Edo state or Delta state.

grin grin

Sharp babe wan cash out
Abeg replace Edo with calaba or igbo

1 Like

Re: Laycon's 'Baby Mama' Surfaces 'He Impregnated Me After A One-Night Stand (Video) by cutedharmee: 9:53am On Oct 01, 2020
Some ladies are jus shameless asf...why now? Anyway thank God for DNA as someone said, we'll knw d truth in due course.

1 Like

Re: Laycon's 'Baby Mama' Surfaces 'He Impregnated Me After A One-Night Stand (Video) by ImaIma1(f): 9:54am On Oct 01, 2020
Romanoff:

There was a lady who boldly came out on social media claiming Burna Boy got her pregnant, I no know where she dey today but last post I saw of her, there was no pregnancy or baby.

Why did this baby mama wait till he won 35mil before saying something. Why didn't she search him out on social media to let him know he's a father, when BB Naija started and he was trending, why didn't she chat his handler's up with receipt?

There's almost no man in his age bracket who is not obsessed about sex. I just think it's funny how she's just coming out.

35 mill got rodents, exes and baby mamas creeping out of different holes and corners. Some women have no shame.

Thank God for DNA.

She didn't realize she was pregnant with his baby until he won Bbnaija
Re: Laycon's 'Baby Mama' Surfaces 'He Impregnated Me After A One-Night Stand (Video) by bigiyaro(m): 9:54am On Oct 01, 2020
lolzzz...of course the devil is busy directing looters, herdsmen, bandits so therefore he will send his rep to you.
Re: Laycon's 'Baby Mama' Surfaces 'He Impregnated Me After A One-Night Stand (Video) by Bennysam: 9:54am On Oct 01, 2020
IamD18:

Regardless of whatever fake accusations we've read or heard in the past, it's not impossible that she's saying the truth. Both parties shouldn't be neglected for any reason.

Just like you ended your post, thank God for DNA.
Gold digger mentality

2 Likes

Re: Laycon's 'Baby Mama' Surfaces 'He Impregnated Me After A One-Night Stand (Video) by mechanics(m): 9:56am On Oct 01, 2020
She's not even ashamed of herself for saying that.

1 Like

Re: Laycon's 'Baby Mama' Surfaces 'He Impregnated Me After A One-Night Stand (Video) by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 01, 2020
Afonja and vagina

Laycon wan fvck Erica

Laycon switched to Nengi in the last stage

I have no doubt the lady is saying the truth.

Na so so fvck fvck dey comot for Laycon mouth for BBN

1 Like

Re: Laycon's 'Baby Mama' Surfaces 'He Impregnated Me After A One-Night Stand (Video) by Peacefulgold(m): 9:56am On Oct 01, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Tell us the location of the house he took you to and give a few description of how it looked. Imagine her saying, we come fxck..NORMALLY. So meeting someone in a club and banging right away is normal in your scope of thought.
I wonder ooo...if she could have meet for the first time and have a one night stand with him so easily without protection,then possibly after laycon she must have had lots of sex with other people just like she did with laycon ,abi after sex with laycon she no go club again

2 Likes

Re: Laycon's 'Baby Mama' Surfaces 'He Impregnated Me After A One-Night Stand (Video) by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 01, 2020
Twenty8:

Do you know how much DNA test is in Nigeria, so you expect him to waste money on doing DNA test for a child that does not exist?

DNA test is not more than 200k
Re: Laycon's 'Baby Mama' Surfaces 'He Impregnated Me After A One-Night Stand (Video) by joshuaidibia(m): 9:57am On Oct 01, 2020
TMSMedia:

The God wey go punish you still dey create another planet. So you no be nigerian. Ole. Stupid girl. See silver digger o. Tufia!!! Na girls like you make guys dey use una do yeye. Somebody should continue from where I stopped.

1 Like

Re: Laycon's 'Baby Mama' Surfaces 'He Impregnated Me After A One-Night Stand (Video) by lexy2014: 9:58am On Oct 01, 2020
IamD18:

Y is she just coming out now?

1 Like

Re: Laycon's 'Baby Mama' Surfaces 'He Impregnated Me After A One-Night Stand (Video) by jaxxy(m): 9:58am On Oct 01, 2020
Mumu story, everything sounds fake and stupid.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today / Tonto Dikeh Names Male Contacts On Her Phone Based On Their Private Organ (Pix) / Davido Romances South African Lady After Clubbing (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.