Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Full Text Of President Buhari's Independence Day Speech. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Text Of President Buhari's Independence Day Speech. (28386 Views)

20 Lies From General Buhari’s Independence Day Broadcast, By Reno Omokri / President Buhari’s Independence Day Speech To Nigerians "FULL TRANSCRIPT" / Reno Omokri Debunks Buhari's Independence Day Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Text Of President Buhari's Independence Day Speech. by DenreleDave(m): 7:32am On Oct 01, 2020
angry
Re: Full Text Of President Buhari's Independence Day Speech. by jaygogna(m): 7:33am On Oct 01, 2020
abeg who read mek him hlp us summarize���
Re: Full Text Of President Buhari's Independence Day Speech. by Cti28(m): 7:33am On Oct 01, 2020
His speech is not a reflection of the state of the country
Re: Full Text Of President Buhari's Independence Day Speech. by Oluwafhemmi10: 7:33am On Oct 01, 2020
If i am going to be honest, in my own humble opinion without being sentimental of course, without offending anyone who thinks differently from my own point of view,but also by looking into this matter in distinctive perspective ,i would like to say i have nothing to say.

HAFFY 60th INDEFENDENCE MY FELLOW NIGER-IANS
Re: Full Text Of President Buhari's Independence Day Speech. by Femeto: 7:33am On Oct 01, 2020
naptu2:
Muhammadu Buhari @MBuhari

https://mobile.twitter.com/MBuhari/status/1311547844671803392
Jagons by a tyrant.

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of President Buhari's Independence Day Speech. by CertyAgroAllied: 7:34am On Oct 01, 2020
Happy Independence day Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of President Buhari's Independence Day Speech. by lexluthur007(m): 7:34am On Oct 01, 2020
Re: Full Text Of President Buhari's Independence Day Speech. by Lipscomb(m): 7:34am On Oct 01, 2020
The content of the message was fully emotional but the Messenger not practice or would ever do what he preached in the message.
Re: Full Text Of President Buhari's Independence Day Speech. by Doyou2019: 7:35am On Oct 01, 2020
Samsimple:
na because this man senior the country na why he dey disrespect am like this

So next time, don't vote for old men.
Re: Full Text Of President Buhari's Independence Day Speech. by Okoroawusa: 7:35am On Oct 01, 2020
I Love PMB
Re: Full Text Of President Buhari's Independence Day Speech. by Denique(f): 7:35am On Oct 01, 2020
Strikeback, Kriss216... B/fast is served grin

Modified:
I'll come back to read the speech later. Light has just been restored. Gotta charge cool
Re: Full Text Of President Buhari's Independence Day Speech. by Oladsdesignn: 7:36am On Oct 01, 2020
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of President Buhari's Independence Day Speech. by Henry22(m): 7:36am On Oct 01, 2020
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated
Congrats to the odogwu of Africa shaa
Buh

In BTW odogwus like us gat no shit to celebrate
will rather sit at home with our device
Trying to cashout on top those people wey been use my country Cash out 60 years ago
Nd most importantly am sticking to my mushin weed 24/7 (cos it helps)

Please can I hv ur wtsapp number I want to learn to cashout too. Guy tins no just ballance 4 my side.
Re: Full Text Of President Buhari's Independence Day Speech. by lebanonboy: 7:37am On Oct 01, 2020
Can u imagine a president telling us about the failures of past administrations, who cares when u are no better.

3 Likes

Re: Full Text Of President Buhari's Independence Day Speech. by Enyimbamercedes: 7:37am On Oct 01, 2020
I didn’t watch it but the question I have is.. was it pre-recorded or a live speech?
Re: Full Text Of President Buhari's Independence Day Speech. by ikorodureporta: 7:38am On Oct 01, 2020
for 10 o clock live broadcast

this is lifelessness cheesy
Re: Full Text Of President Buhari's Independence Day Speech. by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:38am On Oct 01, 2020
Nonsense undecided

U don't care anymore
Re: Full Text Of President Buhari's Independence Day Speech. by Adrian9(m): 7:38am On Oct 01, 2020
A total disgrace! Why was he telling me of fuel price in other countries? Is that what is making him to raise our own price?

2 Likes

Re: Full Text Of President Buhari's Independence Day Speech. by ruffDiamond: 7:38am On Oct 01, 2020
if I read that long trash ehn ,mey my dick bend..failure and nepotist .. president of
Fulani Government of Naijeriya
*spits*

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of President Buhari's Independence Day Speech. by Ademola47(m): 7:39am On Oct 01, 2020
Nigeria, our country!
Re: Full Text Of President Buhari's Independence Day Speech. by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 7:39am On Oct 01, 2020
Hmmmmm
Re: Full Text Of President Buhari's Independence Day Speech. by Chachangi: 7:39am On Oct 01, 2020
chaberry:

And nobody seems to be asking questions.
What a shame

When the sufferings reach the core of our being, we shall ask questions. For now we are still suffering and smiling.

How can labour agree to suspend strike without first compelling government to reverse the evil increase while deliberations are going on.

That shows that they have agreed to the increase!

2 Likes

Re: Full Text Of President Buhari's Independence Day Speech. by michoim(m): 7:39am On Oct 01, 2020
What a speech! Full of divine wisdom...

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of President Buhari's Independence Day Speech. by Peacerider133: 7:40am On Oct 01, 2020
At this stage in our nationhood it is important that we reflect how we got here to enable us work TOGETHER to get to where we aspire to be as a strong indivisible nation, united in hope and equal in opportunity.

SO HELP US GOD!
Re: Full Text Of President Buhari's Independence Day Speech. by Generalfo6(m): 7:40am On Oct 01, 2020
Our forefathers fought for independence, now we fight, for bread and freedom from our fellow countrymen.

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of President Buhari's Independence Day Speech. by Okoroawusa: 7:40am On Oct 01, 2020
yenereal:
You see this question in his speech:

Sixty years of nationhood provides an opportunity to ask ourselves questions on the extent to which we have sustained the aspirations of our founding fathers. Where did we do the right things?Are we on course? If not where did we stray and how can we remedy and retrace our steps?

Our politicians should answer.
I would rather say all Nigerians should answer. The politicians are not from Pluto.
Re: Full Text Of President Buhari's Independence Day Speech. by henryoshoremoh(m): 7:40am On Oct 01, 2020
Why will you tag this as a full text of the presidential speech? what happened to his talk on petroleum products and his comparison with other African nation?

Please stop deceiving people with this kind of halfway information. its misinformation please.
Re: Full Text Of President Buhari's Independence Day Speech. by duduade: 7:42am On Oct 01, 2020
What a show of shame
Re: Full Text Of President Buhari's Independence Day Speech. by odubayor(m): 7:42am On Oct 01, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Text Of President Buhari's Independence Day Speech. by Kriss216: 7:42am On Oct 01, 2020
Denique:
Strikeback, Kriss216... B/fast is served grin
I rather pick grains of beans than to read that nonsense.
IFB

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari's Statement On The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys / Professor Okey Ndibe Detained By DSS Before Travelling / Wike: No Reasonable Government Will Have Isa Pantami As Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.