Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,577 members, 7,816,424 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Full Text Of President Buhari's Independence Day Speech. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Text Of President Buhari's Independence Day Speech. (28381 Views)

20 Lies From General Buhari’s Independence Day Broadcast, By Reno Omokri / President Buhari’s Independence Day Speech To Nigerians "FULL TRANSCRIPT" / Reno Omokri Debunks Buhari's Independence Day Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Text Of President Buhari's Independence Day Speech. by jimter44(m): 10:40am On Oct 01, 2020
"This positive trajectory continued with a return to democratic government which was truncated by another round of military rule."

Your speech supposed to be read like this....

"This positive trajectory continued with a return to democratic government which was truncated by (me for) another round of military rule".

I know that there are divisions in this country, from 29th May, 2015, to date our country has not divided like. This is because of killings, lopsided appointments, inflation, unemployment and other forms of crimes.
Re: Full Text Of President Buhari's Independence Day Speech. by jimter44(m): 10:43am On Oct 01, 2020
"This positive trajectory continued with a return to democratic government which was truncated by another round of military rule."

Your speech supposed to be read like this....

"This positive trajectory continued with a return to democratic government which was truncated by (me for) another round of military rule".

I know that there were divisions in this country before. However, from 29th May, 2015 to date, the divisions have reached unprecedented levels. This is because of killings, lopsided appointments, inflation, unemployment and other forms of crimes.
Re: Full Text Of President Buhari's Independence Day Speech. by lugo99(m): 10:52am On Oct 01, 2020
9ja @ 60 but,

...we're still suffering & smilling......

.....while we are scared of the air around them, we always have an excuse not to fight for freedom.......

....human right na my property, so Ogbeni Buhari u can't dash me my property............
Re: Full Text Of President Buhari's Independence Day Speech. by samilly(m): 11:34am On Oct 01, 2020
Can some one share me the video please?
Re: Full Text Of President Buhari's Independence Day Speech. by simfrost90210: 11:37am On Oct 01, 2020
angry this is incomplete and yet, i'm sceptical that is the President of the Giant of Africa
Re: Full Text Of President Buhari's Independence Day Speech. by gurusprout: 12:37pm On Oct 01, 2020
Khaleepha5681:

Inconsitent like your ignorant president ko mallam?

Didn't he lead protest for hike in fule price before?

You're the problem of this country da gaske. And you'll regret verey soon wawaye kawai.

Bigots aren't difficult to know. Every Buhari supporter is a northerner.

Abeg shift.
Re: Full Text Of President Buhari's Independence Day Speech. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 01, 2020
Question is how many months ago was this speech recorded. It could have been an alternate independence day speech from previous years.

With exception of mentioned of current fuel price, no current events were mentioned (it is possible to doctor recorded video to make him appear to say the fuel price)

All evidence seems to suggest Buhari vacated the presidential seat at the beginning of Coro saga.

No live appearance for over six months now, no public sightings.

No sightings of First Family for over six months.

I await the live video coverage of independence day parade from this morning.

I guess the parade was not covered live either. Interesting!
Re: Full Text Of President Buhari's Independence Day Speech. by Gyarah: 7:46pm On Oct 01, 2020
Congratulations to all Nigerians.
Re: Full Text Of President Buhari's Independence Day Speech. by Easyosafo: 9:17pm On Oct 01, 2020
BABA, You are the major challenge and difficulty of NIGERIANS.
NIGERIANS are tried of you, better resign honourably. Enough of this rubbish.
Re: Full Text Of President Buhari's Independence Day Speech. by Emempaul(m): 9:55pm On Oct 01, 2020
The stereotype of thinking of ourselves as coming from one part of the country before seeing ourselves as Nigerians is a key starting point to project us on the road to our deserved nation’s evolution and integration.

this part really got me thinking. is this really what he said or a typo. if it's a typo good but this is what he said then God have mercy on us Nigerians. So I must first see myself as a Yoruba,hausa or igbo man before seeing myself as a Nigerian. is this man well at all. or will he say that he didn't see it

abeg if Nigeria is my fatherland,shap shap show me my portion. I wan sell am
Re: Full Text Of President Buhari's Independence Day Speech. by ikorodureporta: 4:27am On Oct 02, 2020
naptu2:
Muhammadu Buhari @MBuhari

https://mobile.twitter.com/MBuhari/status/1311547844671803392

abeg make una help me out with this...

Who fit tell me the title of the original version of that old Naija song by MC Smoke -Poverty?? Was it done by mobb deep, or the roots., or mosdef?? I beg I won download am shapshap..
Re: Full Text Of President Buhari's Independence Day Speech. by damiloladuke: 8:04am On Oct 02, 2020
ok
Re: Full Text Of President Buhari's Independence Day Speech. by ejimatic: 8:13am On Oct 02, 2020
All our leaders have failed us.Our hope in PMB is dashed ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okupe To EFCC: I’ve Heart Problem, Please Don’t Detain Me / USA Embassy Message On Nigeria Election In Pidgin / Proposed Immunity For Senate President, Speaker Etal: Dead On Arrival (DOA)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.