Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

How Do I Tell My Girl Her Mouth Stink Without Getting Her Hurt - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell My Girl Her Mouth Stink Without Getting Her Hurt (1028 Views)

Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) / Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? / Please Is It Bad To Send These Photos To A Girl? Her Boyfriend Got Angry At Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Tell My Girl Her Mouth Stink Without Getting Her Hurt by Sameazy15: 7:31am On Oct 01, 2020
She is an hot tempered person, over to you guys.
Re: How Do I Tell My Girl Her Mouth Stink Without Getting Her Hurt by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:32am On Oct 01, 2020
Sameazy15:

buy her the cure to that and you both use it

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Girl Her Mouth Stink Without Getting Her Hurt by blackpanthar: 7:33am On Oct 01, 2020
Sameazy15:

Maybe you should get her a gift set with MOUTH WASH and STRONG HERBAL TOOTH PASTE among other cool things

it is the most polite way.,

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Girl Her Mouth Stink Without Getting Her Hurt by chatinent: 7:34am On Oct 01, 2020
Must you tell her?

Just buy her a good toothpaste and lay emphasis on the good in brushing daily (day and night).

Advise she also avoids eating some food when out like onions, garlics etc..

Do all this politely.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Girl Her Mouth Stink Without Getting Her Hurt by thesicilian: 7:35am On Oct 01, 2020
If she can't take care of her mouth I wonder how you're coping with down there

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Girl Her Mouth Stink Without Getting Her Hurt by chatinent: 7:36am On Oct 01, 2020
thesicilian:

It's a girlfriend not a wife!
Re: How Do I Tell My Girl Her Mouth Stink Without Getting Her Hurt by Eromzi(m): 7:37am On Oct 01, 2020
It's only in the house someone can be told his or her mouth is smelling. I use to have a friend like that I always have chewing gum and sweet in my pockets so wen she comes I always give her cause I no wan die before my time cause she talk too much. She think say na love I dey show her......if you have plans for her take her to see a dentist who will tell her and do a follow up from there.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Girl Her Mouth Stink Without Getting Her Hurt by thesicilian: 7:37am On Oct 01, 2020
chatinent:

It's a girlfriend not a wife!
So?
Re: How Do I Tell My Girl Her Mouth Stink Without Getting Her Hurt by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 01, 2020
grin
thesicilian:

Sometimes it doesn't work as you think, she may be very clean but she's suffering from mouth oder. Some people have it due to the kind of food they consume.
Re: How Do I Tell My Girl Her Mouth Stink Without Getting Her Hurt by Tableshaker007(m): 7:41am On Oct 01, 2020
Sameazy15:
Guy just buy tootpaste, brush and a tooth herb for her independence day gift and thank me later
Re: How Do I Tell My Girl Her Mouth Stink Without Getting Her Hurt by larrypappyy(m): 7:54am On Oct 01, 2020
Guy just tell her dt u r going 4dental check up and ask her 2go with u n d rest should b history or testimony u ll share with us
Re: How Do I Tell My Girl Her Mouth Stink Without Getting Her Hurt by Majikman(m): 8:06am On Oct 01, 2020
e be like say una no dey play for that relationship. .. if not it shouldn't be a big deal to tell her .

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Girl Her Mouth Stink Without Getting Her Hurt by DenreleDave(m): 9:42am On Oct 01, 2020
See gobe
Re: How Do I Tell My Girl Her Mouth Stink Without Getting Her Hurt by akinloye19995: 10:01am On Oct 01, 2020
:She is an heat tempered woman, over to you guys.buy her the panacea to that and you both use it
Re: How Do I Tell My Girl Her Mouth Stink Without Getting Her Hurt by femi4: 11:44am On Oct 01, 2020
Sameazy15:
put pen to papper
Re: How Do I Tell My Girl Her Mouth Stink Without Getting Her Hurt by CosmicPhoenix: 11:49am On Oct 01, 2020
buy her a new toothbrush and oral b toothpaste as independence day gift.

Re: How Do I Tell My Girl Her Mouth Stink Without Getting Her Hurt by paulolee(m): 1:20pm On Oct 01, 2020
buy her different brands of tooth paste and mouth wash materials for one week straight....she would get d mssg if she's smart
Re: How Do I Tell My Girl Her Mouth Stink Without Getting Her Hurt by lightangel65i(m): 1:23pm On Oct 01, 2020
Sameazy15:

Just say it straight your mouth stinks, with a plain face, girls love getting demeaned it keeps them loyal, trust me

(1) (Reply)

When A Man Fails Financially Who Is Responsible? / Pls How Will I Do / Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.