Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Pls How Will I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls How Will I Do (1023 Views)

I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? / A Girl On Facebook Asked Me To Gist Her, Please What Will I Reply Her? / Will I Be Called "Slut" For This? .. (picture attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls How Will I Do by Abujainside: 2:23pm On Feb 22, 2021
Pls house, I need your help, I've been quareling my daughter joining some groups on Facebook and recently as I was searching her phone I discovered that she has joined all this LGBTQ+ groups on Facebook and the comments I read showed she is now practicing lesbianism on social media and then I ceased her phone.
But the hard nut that I don't know how to crack is how I will stop her from operating her Facebook account from another device, because I learnt she sneaks and post some comments, though I never want to close the account permanently but just for temporal. Pls I need useful information on how to do that. Moderators pls help and place it where it supposed to be. Thanks
Re: Pls How Will I Do by Zeedarh(f): 2:29pm On Feb 22, 2021
How old is she?

Judging from your post, i'm afraid you may not be able to stop her at this stage. shes queer and finds the communities informative/ appealing.

2 Likes

Re: Pls How Will I Do by Abujainside: 2:33pm On Feb 22, 2021
She is 22 and will be 23 by October
Re: Pls How Will I Do by AfroKnight: 3:09pm On Feb 22, 2021
Sorry. She’s an adult. You can’t even seize her phone anymore.

If you live in a country with pro-LGBTQ laws, you are one step away from jail. So tread carefully.

You should learn to live with it. Sorry. Doyin Okupe is currently going through this with his gay son. Charly Boy too with his daughter. All they can do is pray and wish and wish some more. But they cannot force them to be straight. They have to live with the situation.

1 Like

Re: Pls How Will I Do by Adekunle813: 3:20pm On Feb 22, 2021
You need to curb that young girl as soon as possible

You need no harsh attitude to her, just talk to her the way you shud talk to your Daughter which obviously she's.

Do the needful Asap make she no come become bobrisky...grin

1 Like

Re: Pls How Will I Do by heendrix(m): 3:27pm On Feb 22, 2021
Adekunle813:
You need to curb that young girl as soon as possible

You need no harsh attitude to her, just talk to her the way you shud talk to your Daughter which obviously she's.

Do the needful Asap make she no come become bobrisky...grin

Talking cannot do the Two excellent ways I've noticed so far in curing stubbornness or being adamant is through prayer of deliverance or 2. using the help of the military

We used to know Patrick as a stubborn, rebellious child who would always put tears on his mum's eyes, there's no mountain or pastor she has not taken him to for deliverance but same story over again. The last one he did which was taking his mum's phone to sell and still threatening to beat her on top saw the final end of his rebellious act after a week at Leumack cantonment. Patrick is now as gentle as ion even know what to qualify him with
Re: Pls How Will I Do by Adekunle813: 3:37pm On Feb 22, 2021
heendrix:

Talking cannot do the Two excellent ways I've noticed so far in curing stubbornness or being adamant is through prayer of deliverance or 2. using the help of the military

We used to know Patrick as a stubborn, rebellious child who would always put tears on his mum's eyes, there's no mountain or pastor she has not taken him to for deliverance but same story over again. The last one he did which was taking his mum's phone to sell and still threatening to beat her on top saw the final end of his rebellious act after a week at Leumack cantonment. Patrick is now as gentle as ion even know what to qualify him with

You're right but I don't know if OP is a religious somebody but nonetheless, he should talk sense into her head

OP, over to you

Take those step he said intelligently

1 Like

Re: Pls How Will I Do by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 22, 2021
Abujainside:
Pls house, I need your help, I've been quareling my daughter joining some groups on Facebook and recently as I was searching her phone I discovered that she has joined all this LGBTQ+ groups on Facebook and the comments I read showed she is now practicing lesbianism on social media and then I ceased her phone.
But the hard nut that I don't know how to crack is how I will stop her from operating her Facebook account from another device, because I learnt she sneaks and post some comments, though I never want to close the account permanently but just for temporal. Pls I need useful information on how to do that. Moderators pls help and place it where it supposed to be. Thanks
Give Her D Phone. Talk To Her. Even Though She Is Ur Daughter, Give Her Some Privacy. She Is Now A Grown Up Girl.

2 Likes

Re: Pls How Will I Do by coming2america: 3:45pm On Feb 22, 2021
AfroKnight:
Sorry. She’s an adult. You can’t even seize her phone anymore.

If you live in a country with pro-LGBTQ laws, you are one step away from jail. So tread carefully.

You should learn to live with it. Sorry. Doyin Okupe is currently going through this with his gay son. Charly Boy too with his daughter. All they can do is pray and wish and wish some more. But they cannot force them to be straight. They have to live with the situation.

Better listen to this person.

Seizing the fone of a 22yrd old? Even in Nigeria..you are looking for trouble

2 Likes

Re: Pls How Will I Do by heendrix(m): 3:47pm On Feb 22, 2021
Adekunle813:

You're right but I don't know if OP is a religious somebody but nonetheless, he should talk sense into her head

OP, over to you

Take those step he said intelligently

Do you know the funny thing is, Military men did not beat Patrick, what they did for him was Reverse psychology

As some faction of soldiers were punishing him another who happen to be prolly a superior would come scold them and tell them to leave him alone while he talk senses to Patrick and when he's going he'll signal the soldiers to continue the punishment in which they'll

on the last day of his release, the same man again approached Patrick and told him if he'll promise all the soldiers and him present that day that he's ready to change they'll let him go and that if he repeat same they'll bring him back to continue where he stopped. when he promised, the military man then did as if he was pleading with the soldiers to release him and that he's promising on Patrick behalf he'll change. And that was the spiritual and physical end to Patrick's stubbornness even till now after bout 3years now. Better psychological tool smiley

3 Likes

Re: Pls How Will I Do by udoakwa(m): 4:26pm On Feb 22, 2021
heendrix:

Do you know the funny thing is, Military men did not beat Patrick, what they did for him was Reverse psychology

As some faction of soldiers were punishing him another who happen to be prolly a superior would come scold them and tell them to leave him alone while he talk senses to Patrick and when he's going he'll signal the soldiers to continue the punishment in which they'll

on the last day of his release, the same man again approached Patrick and told him if he'll promise all the soldiers and him present that day that he's ready to change they'll let him go and that if he repeat same they'll bring him back to continue where he stopped. when he promised, the military man then did as if he was pleading with the soldiers to release him and that he's promising on Patrick behalf he'll change. And that was the spiritual and physical end to Patrick's stubbornness even till now after bout 3years now. Better psychological tool smiley

Your idea and contribution is sensible but who will entrust his/her daughter in the hands of our nowadays soldiers that is known for raping women, I'll suggest the mom should find who she listens to and explain this same story let the help talk some senses into her skull
Re: Pls How Will I Do by heendrix(m): 4:32pm On Feb 22, 2021
udoakwa:

Your idea and contribution is sensible but who will entrust his/her daughter in the hands of our nowadays soldiers that is known for raping women, I'll suggest the mom should find who she listens to and explain this same story let the help talk some senses into her skull

umm well I wont totally advice she takes such step on a girl but being scared military men would rape a girl under the orders of a superior officer is more like a death sentence on such soldiers

And Moreso, we have the female faction of the military smiley

The truth is, Talking cannot do nothing or I'll say it cannot help situations atm
Re: Pls How Will I Do by udoakwa(m): 4:39pm On Feb 22, 2021
heendrix:

umm well I wont totally advice she takes such step on a girl but being scared military men would rape a girl under the orders of a superior officer is more like a death sentence on such soldiers

And Moreso, we have the female faction of the military smiley

The truth is, Talking cannot do nothing or I'll say it cannot help situations atm

You are actually correct, maybe she should go with this your suggestion, it will help no doubt but she should make sure it's the female soldiers that handles the whole process else she is gonna make the matter worse if it's our male soldiers, i don't trust those niggas anymore
Re: Pls How Will I Do by Abujainside: 4:46pm On Feb 22, 2021
I thank everyone immensely for the wonderful comments, and the advice you gave to me, may God bless you all and I pray that none of you will experience such.
Re: Pls How Will I Do by LadySarah: 4:50pm On Feb 22, 2021
She's a full blown adult. You can only talk and if perchance she insists. prayers and going tough on her it is then.Let her buy her own phone, pay/contribute to house bills or get kicked out. My house my rules

Her mates are having their own jobs or taking care of their kids.Joblessness and unnecessary cocooning of children.Even if in the university, let her go and learn a trade/skill.

Op,did she by chance attend an all females boarding school?

1 Like

Re: Pls How Will I Do by Abujainside: 8:48pm On Feb 22, 2021
She didn't attend boarding school but government girls secondary school
Re: Pls How Will I Do by Anfield247(m): 10:26pm On Feb 22, 2021
Calm her down and talk to her, okay! There is power in words, if possible, get a counsellor or a pastor to come and counsel on the dangers and effects of those things! Above all, pray for her!
Re: Pls How Will I Do by Abujainside: 7:04am On Feb 26, 2021
Thanks
Re: Pls How Will I Do by Offpoint1: 7:10am On Feb 26, 2021
Sadly there's nothing you can do about it, force will be fruitless.
Have a heart-to-heart father and daughter talk with her, give her reasons why have path is not the best way to go. In fact pick interest in the topic, discuss freely with her and seek her opinion on why should wanna take that path.
Don't try to do the usual African way, which you've already started... It'll ends with both of you resenting each other and the demon you're fight will give birth to another.

When my 19 old years sister opened up to me about her sexual orientation, I simply sat down and we had a very long conversation.
Today she's still thanking me...
Re: Pls How Will I Do by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 26, 2021
Oh lawd, have mercy. Our brothers and sisters are turning gay, our children too. Oluwa wetin dey sup.
Op, in as much as you resent it, I don't think she'll change her orientation. The best option is for you to dialogue with her. Trust me, y'all would feel better and your father daughter bond would grow more.
Inviting military would only make her dislike you more and you might lose her for life.
No drilling by the military can change her orientation.
Only dialogue can mend this shaky foot pass between you two.

(1) (Reply)

The Two Lovers / How Do I Handle A Female Bossy Demoted Colleague / I Dey Fear Ojuju...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.