Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary (11811 Views)

Jonathan, Mama Peace Join Buhari At Eagles Square For 60th Independence Parade / Arewa Celebrates 60th Independence Day In A Cute Way (Photos) / FG Declares October 1 Public Holiday To Mark 60th Independence Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by winterfell007(m): 10:32am On Oct 01, 2020
there's absolutely nothing nice to be said about it. That's the honest truth
Re: Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 01, 2020
The Nation of our Dreams is not to far away play your role

2 Likes

Re: Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by muykem: 10:34am On Oct 01, 2020
gowonmaharajah:
when we are this hateful even to our own country I can only but shake my head.
It's just ignorance.
Re: Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by Angrymode: 10:35am On Oct 01, 2020
May GOD help us to get it right collectively.

1 Like

Re: Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by Zinpat: 10:36am On Oct 01, 2020
God destroy everyone involved in destroying dis country n bless d poor masses of Nigeria, Amen.
Re: Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by Galantamine(m): 10:38am On Oct 01, 2020
God have mercy on Nigeria
Re: Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by Cornerstone2018: 10:38am On Oct 01, 2020
Omo naija nimi
Naija ni moti bere sini ko abc
Omo Naija.

As much as I want to hate this land, I realise I cant, I keep falling deeper and deeper in love with my father land. I long for a better Naija and I pray for a better Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria my country.
Re: Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by reiddecuti: 10:39am On Oct 01, 2020
I believe in Nigeria. And I believe Nigeria will one day be more developed than the westerners, more prosperous than the westerners, more loving and peaceful than the westerners.

It seems that nothing is working in Nigeria, but Nigeria today is more better than Nigeria of yesterday. Though it seems that our leaders are championing policies that favors them but then, everything is working for the re-position of this country to be viable.

All sectors in Nigeria is overwhelmed that the little achievement recorded is not visible to the eyes though the leaders might be slow to deliver on their promises in making this country work. But still we are progressing.

All in all, it's time everyone have a stake in making this country work by first and foremost BELIEVING...

1 Like

Re: Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by Emmanuelcann: 10:41am On Oct 01, 2020
undecided
Re: Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by Anaerobi(m): 10:42am On Oct 01, 2020
I wish to see a Nigeria that it's youth will one day rise together in unity, put all d looters to dead...
Leaders that promise us the leaders of tomorrow still comes back and be dragging the leadership with its youth.
Re: Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by teejay29(m): 10:44am On Oct 01, 2020
[Nigeria is blessed already, the problem is bad leadership quote author=Righteousness89 post=94493553]GOD Bless Nigeria
GOD Prosper Nigerians
GOD Heal Nigeria
Most Important, Nigerians Surrender to JESUS..
HE Alone is the PRINCE of Peace
[/quote]
Re: Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 01, 2020
Something nice about Nigeria? Em... How about f**k Nigeria? And definitely f**k Britain while we're at it.
Re: Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by membranus: 10:47am On Oct 01, 2020
Queenlovely:
I wish Nigeria was a man

So that?
Re: Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by ransomed: 10:48am On Oct 01, 2020
To your TENT oh Israel.
Re: Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by Cleanworld(f): 10:48am On Oct 01, 2020
Can we start by changing this country name? This will definitely change the destiny of this country and may change the way other perceive us and the Nigeria factors.
The income government should use this as one of their campaign mantra and we will buy into reconstruction.

HARD FACT cry

HBD Nija
Re: Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by Seebrian(m): 10:49am On Oct 01, 2020
The glory of Nigeria is risen by this 60th day independence anniversary celebration.

1 Like

Re: Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by dallyemmy: 10:50am On Oct 01, 2020
I PRAY NIGERIA WILL BECOME A TRUE NATION ONE DAY WHERE HER CITIZENS ARE NOT JUST SEEN AS ORDINARY VOTES TO BE EXPLOITED AND CHEATED BUT PEOPLE WHO THEIR RULERS WILL SERVE IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME I PRAY

1 Like

Re: Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by samdunzo: 10:58am On Oct 01, 2020
60 years of smiling and suffering....
Re: Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by CertyAgroAllied: 11:00am On Oct 01, 2020
God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Though we are suffering and smiling

1 Like

Re: Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by WelcomeToBiafra: 11:00am On Oct 01, 2020
God please destroy and remove Nigeria from the world map, in Chuwku Okike Abiama's name I ask.

Iseeeee....

Re: Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by altruistic8: 11:13am On Oct 01, 2020
this country will not be my end but I shall live to see the end of this country.
Re: Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by Mosetgg: 11:14am On Oct 01, 2020
Re: Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by mechanics(m): 11:15am On Oct 01, 2020
I wish God's intervention on Nigeria.
Re: Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by mbaise1000: 11:15am On Oct 01, 2020
sa we are not allowed to say what we really think? all of us cant be zombies, that's what I think
Re: Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by Thetruthshallse(m): 11:18am On Oct 01, 2020
Let the hausa/fulani that have bastardized this country with their southern lackies have a deep thought. When at the Lord appointed time Nigeria will definitely be liberated. Do not despair my people, better days are coming. Happy independent.
Re: Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by Nanavati(m): 11:19am On Oct 01, 2020
Y'all are celebrating Independence day...
My question is, independent of what?

Students are home in the name of Coronavirus,

Fuel price have increased amidst economic crisis..

Every economic sectors private and public nothing to write home about.. An average Nigerian can't boost of 200 naira daily income..

You are screaming independence??

The country is indebted to others and you are claiming Independence... Independent of what exactly?

We pay for electricity and barely have an hour of uninterrupted power supply??

A common Community Counselor is molesting a Professor because he loots public funds, and the people supply him with guards and you say this country is independent?

I beg to differ...

Nigeria isn't independent...
#NigeriaisaNeonate
Re: Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by yemmywesey(m): 11:22am On Oct 01, 2020
God punish queen Elizabeth of England, lugard, obasanjo, ahmadu bello, awolowo, zik, muritala, babangida, shonekan, abacha and buckhiam palace
Re: Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 01, 2020
Yorubas are fools, Yorubas are sophisticated morons . Yorubas are slaves. Those are my 60 years birthday greetings to Nigeria.

In June 2018 when Mr Nnanna Ochereome called Yorubas Sophisticated Morons, I spent 3 days on Nairaland and other social media to fight him
because I thought it has not gotten to that level, but now, I tender my unreserved apology to him. I am very sorry sir, what you saw, I did not see
not until recently, unknown and Irrelevant people gather under YAF and YCE to display the characters associated with the names you gave to yorubas.

The Yorubas have become very irrelevant continually. The late Oba of Benin, out of disbelieve to the characters of the Yorubas rewrote the Benin History and said Oodua is a Benin Prince who committed an offence and ran to Ile Ife, this is contrary to centuries historical records.. We have various 2018, 2019 manipulated histories of Yoruba ancestry which called them Yoruba - son of slaves, we have the IBOs historical versions of Afonja - all these histories and names are borne out of frustration from Southern People who felt bitter being on the same geographical bloc with Yorubas. The South East and South people are very bitter with the Yorubas because of Nigeria.

60 years anniversary, Nigeria's Annual Budget is almost the same with University of California's Annual Budget. UCLA is not constructing roads or railway lines or providing Health care or Water resources or constructing gas pipelines, the University is not maintaining National Assembly budget, their budget is just for Education and Research, yet almost equal or at times more than Nigeria Budget.

We all know the solution to move forward.

1 Like

Re: Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by Gval123: 11:27am On Oct 01, 2020
Fight or die like cows in the hands of fulani headsmen. That is all i can tell u
Re: Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by simfrost90210: 11:28am On Oct 01, 2020
smiley To Nigeria, It's Well .... To Me, Whether Nigeria Likes It Or Not, I'm Gonna Be Rich And Live My Life In GOD'S Peace!!!
Re: Say Something Nice To Nigeria As We Mark 60th Independence Anniversary by Princepk212(m): 11:28am On Oct 01, 2020
Get will soon Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Marafa: Yari & I Haven't Joined PDP Just Yet But We Are Leaving APC / Marketers Say Tough Times As Petrol Hits N200/litre / FG Has Fully Implemented Demands Of #EndSARS Protesters - Maigari Dingyadi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.