Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,857 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Twitter Users React As Nigerian Lady Comes Online To Search For A Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twitter Users React As Nigerian Lady Comes Online To Search For A Boyfriend (2555 Views)

Lady Ignores A Guy's Chat, Twitter Users React ( Photos ) / Man Hypes His Girlfriend On Twitter; Users React / Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter Users React As Nigerian Lady Comes Online To Search For A Boyfriend by realuz: 9:46am On Oct 01, 2020
Twitter users react as Nigerian lady comes online to search for a boyfriend for herself and her friends

A Nigerian lady has taken to Twitter to begin a search for boyfriends for herself and her friend.

In her tweet, the lady with the handle @adannanwaokolo, listed the qualities of the men that should submit their applications. One of the qualifications is for the intending boyfriend to reside on the Island in Lagos

''Hello , my friend and I are in need of boyfriends. Spec : must be tall , dark, has a well paying job, good in bed , stays on the island (not ajah or lakowe), bearded, charming smile, good conversationalist from the ages of 25-30 kindly apply in my dm thanks and God bless.'' he tweet read

Adanna pointed out that she had to come out to place the advert because ''A closed mouth doesn’t get fed''

FULL PHOTOS AND REACTION>> https://kupelove..com/2020/10/twitter-users-react-as-nigerian-lady.html

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Users React As Nigerian Lady Comes Online To Search For A Boyfriend by solmus: 9:51am On Oct 01, 2020
Island guys and rich guys are busy marrying Politicians kid, you better start hustling for your own self and forget that Nollywood mentality of rich marrying poor woman because of beauty

7 Likes

Re: Twitter Users React As Nigerian Lady Comes Online To Search For A Boyfriend by meobizy(f): 11:27am On Oct 01, 2020
The government should criminalize such forms of attention seeking. She obviously has no shame.

4 Likes

Re: Twitter Users React As Nigerian Lady Comes Online To Search For A Boyfriend by Iceyjayz: 2:14pm On Oct 01, 2020
Lol
Re: Twitter Users React As Nigerian Lady Comes Online To Search For A Boyfriend by ReluctantAdult(m): 2:52pm On Oct 01, 2020
Okay. Good luck smiley
Re: Twitter Users React As Nigerian Lady Comes Online To Search For A Boyfriend by Nephilim: 3:06pm On Oct 01, 2020
I, single and well to do living on the island will settle for this cheap slùt! Nahhh! Politician pikins plenty abeg.
Re: Twitter Users React As Nigerian Lady Comes Online To Search For A Boyfriend by Liposure: 4:14pm On Oct 01, 2020
This chicks just want to reap where they did not sow

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users React As Nigerian Lady Comes Online To Search For A Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 01, 2020
CaptainStephen:
You are not worth a reply sef

Whatever... I'm not usually like this, but I felt you were encouraging such nasty attitudes. It's girls like that that make guys feel inferior whereas they have nothing themselves... Last last, na Yahoo boys dem go follow.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users React As Nigerian Lady Comes Online To Search For A Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 01, 2020
solmus:
Island guys and rich guys are busy marrying Politicians kid, you better start hustling for your own self and forget that Nollywood mentality of rich marrying poor woman because of beauty
nollywood can mess up with a person"s brain ehn cheesy.only cheesy in nollywood u would see a guy coming from abroad to marry the housegirl in his dad"s house or a king"s son marrying a girl from a very very poor family cheesy.when someone makes nollywood his or her reality such a person would find it hard to wake up to reality cheesy

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users React As Nigerian Lady Comes Online To Search For A Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 01, 2020
loneprof:
Imagine her looking for lekki guys less than 30 years old, she even wrote "not Ajah or Lakowe"... Imagine grin

All these social media prostitutes ehn... When they package, u no go know say dem be local runs girl. Hungry 2k Shawarma girls. grin
e go shock u say na one yahooboy dey behind that account.Yahoo boys are fond of using attractive or suggestive pics of girls on twitter and instagram to get their prey.her dm go full with guys quite alright with that post and it will be a way to exhort money from them.wont be a bad if she demand 10k tfare before she show face and if 30 guys pay dat ten k..dats easy money cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

If I Marry Make I Die / You all need to see this (pictures) / I Lied To My Gf About My Age.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.