Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

I Lied To My Gf About My Age. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lied To My Gf About My Age. (2555 Views)

I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? / I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her / I Lied To My FiancΓ© That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lied To My Gf About My Age. by Muqtar01: 8:14pm On Jun 18, 2023
i wooed her, and she accepted. the next day she asked what is my age and i lied is 21 which is exactly her age. after 6 months i was preparing to tell her the truth but at the same period she brought up an issue about dating age mate. i asked her then that what if she is older than me, she replied she won't accept me when i wooed her. i love her so much and couldn't afford telling her then. now after one year of dating, i told her and she is like.."impossible", she is just a year older. she start crying,saying that i hurt her and am definetly hiding more from her. since last week she is not picking my call.
Re: I Lied To My Gf About My Age. by TemplarLandry: 8:16pm On Jun 18, 2023
Good fiction.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lied To My Gf About My Age. by myyansh68(m): 8:24pm On Jun 18, 2023
undecided Ur make up story is boring.

1 Like

Re: I Lied To My Gf About My Age. by advanceDNA: 8:25pm On Jun 18, 2023
I kinda understand the lies some women tell
.they are lazy and desperate to get men to bankroll their life, so when they find the right mugu ...they lie to meet up the standards of men like virginity, low body count, youthfulness, etc....

But u......U dey lie about ur age to woman wey u go do spend ur money and sweat on...
As in....woman wey no go add anything to your life at that stage but pressure to but phone, wig, monthly subscription, and possibly, frequent trips to hospital to treat std

..shioor!!! Shame on you....

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Lied To My Gf About My Age. by budaatum: 8:28pm On Jun 18, 2023
Muqtar01:
i wooed her, and she accepted. the next day she asked what is my age and i lied is 21 which is exactly her age. after 6 months i was preparing to tell her the truth but at the same period she brought up an issue about dating age mate. i asked her then that what if she is older than me, she replied she won't accept me when i wooed her. i love her so much and couldn't afford telling her then. now after one year of dating, i told her and she is like.."impossible", she is just a year older. she start crying,saying that i hurt her and am definetly hiding more from her. since last week she is not picking my call.

https://ebible.org/pcm/LEV19.htm

1 Like

Re: I Lied To My Gf About My Age. by dawnomike(m): 8:30pm On Jun 18, 2023
Muqtar01:
Take solace in the fact that you finally told her the truth rather than keeping up with the lie... She will come around

1 Like

Re: I Lied To My Gf About My Age. by talented321: 8:30pm On Jun 18, 2023
Association of Comment readers, but your story look like a joke.

3 Likes

Re: I Lied To My Gf About My Age. by samwash(m): 8:54pm On Jun 18, 2023
Is this the new trend in a relationship if these days?
Re: I Lied To My Gf About My Age. by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:54pm On Jun 18, 2023
thats what happens when you build a r/ship on DECEIT.... take heart!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lied To My Gf About My Age. by Munamu: 8:58pm On Jun 18, 2023
Muqtar01:

Son please face your studies. This is the only legacy your parents can give u.
Re: I Lied To My Gf About My Age. by Muqtar01: 6:24am On Jun 19, 2023
myyansh68:
undecided
Ur make up story is boring.
i swear am saying the true. aswear with my life
Re: I Lied To My Gf About My Age. by Muqtar01: 6:26am On Jun 19, 2023
Munamu:

Son please face your studies. This is the only legacy your parents can give u.
thanks
Re: I Lied To My Gf About My Age. by Muqtar01: 8:12am On Jun 19, 2023
dawnomike:
Take solace in the fact that you finally told her the truth rather than keeping up with the lie... She will come around
thanks
Re: I Lied To My Gf About My Age. by foxxydude: 10:46am On Jun 19, 2023
Just move on
Re: I Lied To My Gf About My Age. by JimmySwaggart(m): 4:35pm On Jun 19, 2023
Funny though, I did that with my ex and She feared and respected me so much back then. If only she knew I was her younger brothers age mate she would have been confronting me whenever we disagreed. She will just let issues slide as per I be her senior. I Still ended up losing such a precious person to a serious medical doctor that married her and they both relocated to the UK.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lied To My Gf About My Age. by TheZeezle(m): 5:09pm On Jun 19, 2023
Guy! Are you one of Daniel Rhega family members?

advanceDNA:
.they are lazy and desperate to get men to bankroll their life, so when they find the right mugu ...they lie to meet up the standards of men like virginity, low body count, youthfulness, etc....

But u......U dey lie about ur age to woman wey u go do spend ur money and sweat on...
As in....woman wey no go add anything to your life at that stage but pressure to but phone, wig, monthly subscription, and possibly, frequent trips to hospital to treat std

Re: I Lied To My Gf About My Age. by advanceDNA: 6:19pm On Jun 19, 2023
TheZeezle:
Guy! Are you one of Daniel Rhega family members?

Baba... no be so jarè.... some of this boyz just like to dey do wetin dey make person vex
Re: I Lied To My Gf About My Age. by TheZeezle(m): 6:23pm On Jun 19, 2023
GbayiiπŸ™ŒπŸΎ

advanceDNA:

Baba... no be so jarè.... some of this boyz just like to dey do wetin dey make person vex
Re: I Lied To My Gf About My Age. by Magnoliaa(f): 7:07pm On Jun 19, 2023

This one is strong o.

I gotta respect the dedication to denigrating women at every point, unnecessarily.
Re: I Lied To My Gf About My Age. by Magnoliaa(f): 7:08pm On Jun 19, 2023
budaatum:
https://ebible.org/pcm/LEV19.htm

Pidgin Bible. πŸ˜‚

Lovely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lied To My Gf About My Age. by budaatum: 7:21pm On Jun 19, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Pidgin Bible. πŸ˜‚

Lovely.

Now every time I want to find this I can just go "Magnoliaa Pidgin Bible".

https://pidginbible.com/2022/05/22/genesis-chapter-1-pidgin-bible/

https://www.bible.com/bible/2516/GEN.1.PCM

Re: I Lied To My Gf About My Age. by Magnoliaa(f): 7:26pm On Jun 19, 2023
budaatum:

https://pidginbible.com/2022/05/22/genesis-chapter-1-pidgin-bible/

https://www.bible.com/bible/2516/GEN.1.PCM

Thank you. smiley

I have the Bible app, and I have downloaded different versions. I saw pidgin and Yoruba too, but I can't recall if I ever downloaded them.

Reading different versions of a verse or chapter just make it so enjoyaaaable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lied To My Gf About My Age. by budaatum: 8:15pm On Jun 19, 2023
Magnoliaa, I always read your writings with admiration and was not happy I could not say so and got attacked and since deprived myself from reading much of what you write and there you go do it again. Lol.

Tell me. Why do you hide away in your diaries?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Just One Question For Married Men Only / I Want Married Women / xx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.