Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

At An Hour You Do Not Know - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / At An Hour You Do Not Know (307 Views)

Ten Things You May Not Know About Prophet Odumeje / T. B. Joshua Celebrates 56th Birthday. 20 Facts you many not know About Prophet / What Is The Longest Hour You Ever Prayed For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At An Hour You Do Not Know by YEMission(m): 9:49am On Oct 01, 2020
Message from Bro. Chibuzor Simeon

Titled: AT AN HOUR YOU DO NOT KNOW

Text: Matthew 24 : 44; Matthew 25 : 13

What is that hour we do not know, as we hope for the second coming of Christ?

Jesus made it very clear to the Apostles (and all believers) that only the Father knows the time for His second coming, Matthew 24:36
In all their attempts to have a clue of that time, that they may be prepared, Jesus maintained that He comes at an hour they would not know, in fact, like a thief visits in the night.

When they insisted on some signs for His second coming for them to be ready and guided, He said a lot in Matthew 24:1 – end… amongst the signs includes but not limited to the followings:

1. Many false prophets will arise and deceive many Matthew 24:11
2. Sin will rule the world and love of many will grow cold. Matthew 24: 12
3. Love of money and self will rule the world. 2Timothy 3:2
4. People will love pleasure more than God. 2Timothy 3:4
5. Evil/human doctrines will increase in the churches. 2Timothy 4: 3-4
So He warned them to be ready in season and out of season, to be watchful, hold fast and repent.

Brethren, look around you now, in the churches, our nations and the world at large all these signs Christ warned them to look out for are all evident around us that even an unbeliever cannot deny its existence.

The question now is, are you ready?
 He comes at an hour you do not know, are ready at all times?
 Are you still pursuing wealth, fame, positions, fashion etc?
 Many died yesterday, imagine if you were among them?
 Many will die today; imagine if you are one of them?

Those who died yesterday, made lots of plans for today, but that was an hour they did not know. If you die now or today, will you make Heaven?

Repent now and live each day like it’s your last day, because He comes at an hour you do not know. Remember, grace does not work in the grave. God bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At An Hour You Do Not Know by SPOLO(m): 5:43pm On Jan 10, 2022
m
Re: At An Hour You Do Not Know by kingshrd: 5:46pm On Jan 10, 2022
SPOLO:
Sir kingshrd here is my contact

0 8 0 6 2 12
Will call you later
Re: At An Hour You Do Not Know by SPOLO(m): 6:22pm On Jan 10, 2022
kingshrd:
Will call you later
alright sir
Re: At An Hour You Do Not Know by SPOLO(m): 11:42pm On Jan 10, 2022
Boss kingshrd i don't know how to thank you again for what you have done for me.
Thanks, i really appreciate for uplifting me. Thanks sir
Re: At An Hour You Do Not Know by SPOLO(m): 10:18am On Jan 11, 2022
kingshrd:

Will call you later
good morning sir
I want thank you again for what you did for me.
Please sir can you help me modify where you quoted me i mean where i gave you my address. I want to edit and erase it
Re: At An Hour You Do Not Know by Professorcplus(m): 7:06pm On Jan 17, 2022
@ evb2000 I saw u diary and thank God for you. You are bless. I want you to share tips on how you published So quickly. I guess you must be doing low content. Help us with update, what nitc-hes are you into, how many pages are your book. Help niggas with info share your experience in your diary or another thread. Our success doesnt stop each other.

PS note: No one is forcing you to share. It is your f*ck!ng diary. One love in Christ bro.

(1) (Reply)

Why Muslim Must Be Calm Before Acting. / It's Hard Being An Atheist / Bible Review: Genesis Chapter 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.