Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,852 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

What Is The Longest Hour You Ever Prayed For? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Longest Hour You Ever Prayed For? (346 Views)

At An Hour You Do Not Know / When Was The Last Time You Prayed For Your Spiritual Growth? / Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Longest Hour You Ever Prayed For? by Omooba77: 7:50am On Nov 25, 2018
What is the longest hour you ever prayed for? Minutes, Hours, Days, weeks?
Re: What Is The Longest Hour You Ever Prayed For? by Godsent12(m): 7:54am On Nov 25, 2018
The longest hour is 1hr
Re: What Is The Longest Hour You Ever Prayed For? by Uyi168: 7:58am On Nov 25, 2018
OK..
Re: What Is The Longest Hour You Ever Prayed For? by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:16am On Nov 25, 2018
20min. Why should prayer take hours ?
Re: What Is The Longest Hour You Ever Prayed For? by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 25, 2018
6 hours

But a lot of times, it is not how long but how effective the prayers are.

A disciple of Jesus asked him, "Master teach us how to pray"

Jesus answered, "When you pray say, Our father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done earth, as it in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation but deliver us from all evil."

This prayer can be said heartily in less than 2 minutes
Re: What Is The Longest Hour You Ever Prayed For? by LuciferElohim: 8:51am On Nov 25, 2018
Rubbish.

Ever since the day I staked straight win for Real Madrid vs Deportivo Alaves.
Game was 0-0 at 60 mins so I started praying.
I sang praises & called upon every heavenly name I knew at the top of my voice.
My neighbours knocked yet I didn't answer cuz I was in the Spirit.

I spoke in tongues too.
Even MFM couldn't have held a stronger revival.

30 mins later the commentator yelled "Goal! Goal! Goooaalll!!!" & I opened my eyes...

Don't even ask me what I saw.

Prayers don't work.

*spits angry
Re: What Is The Longest Hour You Ever Prayed For? by malvisguy212: 9:43am On Nov 25, 2018
LuciferElohim:
Rubbish.

Ever since the day I staked straight win for Real Madrid vs Deportivo Alaves.
Game was 0-0 at 60 mins so I started praying.
I sang praises & called upon every heavenly name I knew at the top of my voice.
My neighbours knocked yet I didn't answer cuz I was in the Spirit.

I spoke in tongues too.
Even MFM couldn't have held a stronger revival.

30 mins later the commentator yelled "Goal! Goal! Goooaalll!!!" & I opened my eyes...

Don't even ask me what I saw.

Prayers don't work.

*spits angry
Lucifer will be very disappointed at you for singing praise and worship to God.
Re: What Is The Longest Hour You Ever Prayed For? by LuciferElohim: 10:31am On Nov 25, 2018
malvisguy212:
Lucifer will be very disappointed at you for singing praise and worship to God.

Keep listening to your religious conmen that paint me black in order to scam you.

I was created by the Almighty & I continue to serve Him despite our political differences.

He asked me to torture Job & I obeyed.

Speaking of which, He just asked me to empower your Village People...
Re: What Is The Longest Hour You Ever Prayed For? by Kobojunkie: 7:32pm On Feb 05
Omooba77:
What is the longest hour you ever prayed for? Minutes, Hours, Days, weeks?
The longest for me was about 1.5 minutes. I wanted to say a prayer but was very tired at the same time. I did as Jesus Christ commands of His followers in Matthew 6 vs 6 - 15. The reason it took so long was that I kept forgetting the lines. My brain was that tired. grin
Re: What Is The Longest Hour You Ever Prayed For? by Omooba77: 7:38am On Feb 11
Kobojunkie:
The longest for me was about 1.5 minutes. I wanted to say a prayer but was very tired at the same time. I did as Jesus Christ commands of His followers in Matthew 6 vs 6 - 15. The reason it took so long was because I kept forgetting the lines. grin
God bless you......

(1) (Reply)

Gift Ideas For Your Muslim Wife / Bible Foretold Space Travel And The Rise of "Mystery Babylon." / Pastor Adeboye Reveals Why He Ran Away From His Village For 13 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.