Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Ella Ada Celebrates Nigeria At 60 (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ella Ada Celebrates Nigeria At 60 (Photos) (57545 Views)

Australia's Tasmania State Celebrates Nigeria's 63rd Independence / 'White Nigerian' Celebrates Nigeria At 59 With His Family (Photo) / NNPC Group Managing Director, Baru Retires At 60 (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ella Ada Celebrates Nigeria At 60 (Photos) by Sheriman(m): 10:50am On Oct 01, 2020
True State of the Nation
Re: Ella Ada Celebrates Nigeria At 60 (Photos) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 10:50am On Oct 01, 2020
Can I get the number of the other girl in the first picture... I want to ask her something

3 Likes

Re: Ella Ada Celebrates Nigeria At 60 (Photos) by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:51am On Oct 01, 2020
BIAFRA restoration is the only solution.

BIAFRA is our only hope.

Re: Ella Ada Celebrates Nigeria At 60 (Photos) by AllOfUsAtManna(f): 10:51am On Oct 01, 2020
BIGGESThead6:
Igbo people are trying so hard to paint Nigeria bad. grin grin

But Nigerians are wiser now. grin
but Edo people are wiser now grin

Re: Ella Ada Celebrates Nigeria At 60 (Photos) by Philadelphia: 10:53am On Oct 01, 2020
Happy retirement Nigeria
Re: Ella Ada Celebrates Nigeria At 60 (Photos) by PresidentJosh20(m): 10:53am On Oct 01, 2020
Very apt depiction of Nigeria.Still,we can still be force to reckon with in the community of nations.Happy independence day!
Re: Ella Ada Celebrates Nigeria At 60 (Photos) by toolovely(m): 10:54am On Oct 01, 2020
The only category of Nigerians are politicians who eats from the national treasury. What do an average Nigerian got to celebrate? As I typing this, I've not seen light for 3 days, bad road everywhere, prices of food is going up everyday. A bag of rice now is higher than minimum wage. No health insurance for ordinary Nigerian. So many graduates have no work. Not like they are not willing to, but no industries...
What's there to celebrate?
Re: Ella Ada Celebrates Nigeria At 60 (Photos) by BIGGESThead6: 10:54am On Oct 01, 2020
AllOfUsAtManna:
but Edo people are wiser now grin

You are correct, Edo people are wiser than the Yeast. grin grin

Re: Ella Ada Celebrates Nigeria At 60 (Photos) by eteforlor(m): 10:54am On Oct 01, 2020
That's exactly the state of the nation.

I cried whenever I remembered how innocent people are killed ��.
Re: Ella Ada Celebrates Nigeria At 60 (Photos) by ameh99: 10:55am On Oct 01, 2020
Nigeria is on autopilot

One day it will crash land...

Re: Ella Ada Celebrates Nigeria At 60 (Photos) by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 01, 2020
Goalnaldo:
are you sure you aren't the one? undecided
Is it a sin if I be the one? Abeg follow that Facebook page biko. Happy Independence.

1 Like

Re: Ella Ada Celebrates Nigeria At 60 (Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 10:56am On Oct 01, 2020
okerekeikpo:
Nigeria is a useless country, i gave one idiot a lift inside my car from Ajah to lekki along the road she brought out Nigerian flag based on independence celebration i told her to get down from my car
For you to give her a lift showed you have good heart but for you to tell her to get down for displaying Nigerian flag proved otherwise. Maybe you have multiple personality disorder undecided

1 Like

Re: Ella Ada Celebrates Nigeria At 60 (Photos) by Omonete: 10:57am On Oct 01, 2020
Chai this lady has finished it all. Mean while contact me for your natural Honey 08106073954
Re: Ella Ada Celebrates Nigeria At 60 (Photos) by Immunity04: 10:57am On Oct 01, 2020
I love the fact that she snapped near a waste bin, that portrays the mess we are in this country today

1 Like

Re: Ella Ada Celebrates Nigeria At 60 (Photos) by Frontdude(m): 10:57am On Oct 01, 2020
Good, l like her for that.
This Government is fraud.
Electric tariff still hiked up as at yesterday,
And they said they have halted hike.
Nonsense government.
Re: Ella Ada Celebrates Nigeria At 60 (Photos) by yaki84: 10:57am On Oct 01, 2020
sapphiere:
No go carry corona virus thru this ur epic celebration o....
Re: Ella Ada Celebrates Nigeria At 60 (Photos) by Person2person(m): 10:57am On Oct 01, 2020
Hmm
Re: Ella Ada Celebrates Nigeria At 60 (Photos) by josh123(m): 10:58am On Oct 01, 2020
babamadiba:
If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. We need healing.
Nigerians has been praying, it seems everything is getting worse

1 Like

Re: Ella Ada Celebrates Nigeria At 60 (Photos) by vicmac09(m): 10:59am On Oct 01, 2020
[quote author=Brandstudio01 post=94495167]Politicians will say she is deceiving the public.

Buharideens will say PDP paid her or she's sponsored by Igbos.
Re: Ella Ada Celebrates Nigeria At 60 (Photos) by Seebrian(m): 10:59am On Oct 01, 2020
I insist Nigeria glory has risen already by this independence day anniversary. It is time for celebration Nigerians.
Re: Ella Ada Celebrates Nigeria At 60 (Photos) by franchasng: 10:59am On Oct 01, 2020
Go and check, she must be Igbo; Igbos are the only people in Nigeria that are agitating for true development of Nigeria to a world class nation, but you see Yorubas, so long as one of their corrupt kinsmen is the VP or another parading himself as the fake national leader of one supposed ruling party or any federal appointment, and they manage to build a 1820 locomotive railway line from Lagos to Ibadan, that means Nigeria is Tokyo or even London to them.....they are that wicked and selfish in their communal thinking towards Nigeria, it hurts to share same nation with such a people angry angry

1 Like

Re: Ella Ada Celebrates Nigeria At 60 (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 10:59am On Oct 01, 2020
11 pics, 10,000 words

1 Like

Re: Ella Ada Celebrates Nigeria At 60 (Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 11:00am On Oct 01, 2020
saaphiere:
Is it a sin if I be the one? Abeg follow that Facebook page biko. Happy Independence.
You no Cook independence rice make I come your house come chop tongue cheesy
Re: Ella Ada Celebrates Nigeria At 60 (Photos) by TemmyT002(m): 11:01am On Oct 01, 2020
My goodness! I am sharing this everywhere.
Re: Ella Ada Celebrates Nigeria At 60 (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 11:01am On Oct 01, 2020
The youths have to wake up from the lies that was fed us.
One of such evil lies is that Nigeria got Independence in 1960.
We never got Independence,the destiny of Nigeria was arrested by the British,
The fulani wanted to colonise Nigeria first but the fulanis were stopped at ibadan,benue plateau and at borno.
So the British came with the maxim guns and CONQUERED everyone,the fulani had to calm down.
When AFRICAN YOUTHS demanded for Independence,the British put the FULANI in the driving seat as caretaker of their estate(Nigeria)
Ojukwu saw this and wanted secession while Gideon orkar wanted excision of the FULANI from Nigeria.
But then the British and the fulani created an artificial fear,the fear of IGBO.and consequent hatred of Igbo.
The only cord that unites NIGERIA is the cord of hatred of Igbo.
It works wonders.
Re: Ella Ada Celebrates Nigeria At 60 (Photos) by lekki1444: 11:01am On Oct 01, 2020
THIS IS RUBBISH. Nigerias problems is nigerians. i am sure after she left that place she threw her puffpuff wrapper on the street and then when she was driving home she would not maintain one lane and was weaving in and out of traffic causing people to slam their brakes and then when she got home she started yabbing the boys on her instagram who are toasting her but dont have ferraris grin grin grin

and then when she went to her job she is always looking for ways to swindle her boss.

abeg make una lef mata for matthias . nigerias problems is nigerians

1 Like

Re: Ella Ada Celebrates Nigeria At 60 (Photos) by Lacash: 11:01am On Oct 01, 2020
sapphiere:
These pictures show a young lady identified simply by her Facebook name, Okechukw Ella Ada. This beautiful girl took to her Facebook page to celebrate Nigeria in the most amazing way. Her pictures depict what Nigeria is currently going through today. No Light, No Water, No Food, No Good roads, No Free health care centers, No good infrastructures, No dividend of the Democacy our Ancestors fought for,.....Buh we must always remember the Labour of our true past Heroes. #WeShallConquer✊ cool

Source: https://www.facebook.com/Ella-Ada-103736154834514
Re: Ella Ada Celebrates Nigeria At 60 (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 11:02am On Oct 01, 2020
The docile giant of Africa.
Re: Ella Ada Celebrates Nigeria At 60 (Photos) by meobizy(f): 11:02am On Oct 01, 2020
We struggle and it makes us hard. The examples one needs for confirmation are our citizens thriving in lands where institutions are favourable for hard workers. Happy 60th to my darling country.
Re: Ella Ada Celebrates Nigeria At 60 (Photos) by olarent: 11:02am On Oct 01, 2020
You are right to some extent of religion aspect but what do you see in nigerian to celebrate?is its her citizen that is dying of anger,no job,no good road,no security and selfish interest of the leaders that we should celebrate?
PrinceMajestic:
Nigerians cannot celebrate their country on a day like this but will very much celebrate their illusions with rams and chickens, when heaven is not in existence but they fail to celebrate the only country they have on the independence day anniversary. How many people Cooked for others to eat like you do in Christmas and sallah? Misplaced priority people
Re: Ella Ada Celebrates Nigeria At 60 (Photos) by adonaimart(m): 11:03am On Oct 01, 2020
Leadership and government is a reflection of d people..
take am easy as we start bashing government forgetting dat we as a people are also part of d problem.....
Why?
Many of us in d street still say if na me de dia, I will do same cos its my time to chop...
We still celebrate dem when de come to our parties and d churches and mosques...
Nation building starts with U!
However, we should still be grateful to God.

God bless us as a people! Amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye: I Am Not The Father Of Tboss Child - Senator Denies / Buhari & Osinbajo Said This About Fuel Subsidy In 2011 During GEJ Time(pics) / Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.