Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Ella Ada Celebrates Nigeria At 60 (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ella Ada Celebrates Nigeria At 60 (Photos) (57564 Views)

Australia's Tasmania State Celebrates Nigeria's 63rd Independence / 'White Nigerian' Celebrates Nigeria At 59 With His Family (Photo) / NNPC Group Managing Director, Baru Retires At 60 (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ella Ada Celebrates Nigeria At 60 (Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:04am On Oct 01, 2020
This is the real definition of picture speaks louder than a 100 page of stories.

��

3 Likes

Re: Ella Ada Celebrates Nigeria At 60 (Photos) by Muhylonaire007: 11:04am On Oct 01, 2020
60 YEARS OLD; A MOCKERY OF THE FIGURE?
A PIECE WRITTEN BY: BELLO MUHYDEEN ADEWALE

Days at Baptist Boys High School keeps popping up whenever October 1st draws nearer. Of course not because of any other thing but because of the yearly inter-class debate competition our Teachers subjected us to. The topic usually reads "Nigeria at (50)(51)(52),is there any course for celebration?" and each class through a representative will either Support or Speak against the topic.

Things were not even as tough as it is today, so whether you are in support or against, one thing is certain, you will definitely have valid points to talk about and fellow students and panel of judges would reason with your submissions.

At 60, one would have thought that past events and experiences would have positively affected the perspective of the celebrants or is it safe to say Age is just a number?
Is it safe to say she is a fool at 60? since we know a fool at 40 is a fool forever.
Is it safe to say we are celebrating retrogression?
Is it safe to say we are celebrating hypocrisy?
Is it safe to say we are celebrating incompetence?
Is it safe to say we are celebrating gullibility, insurgency and insecurity?
Is it safe to say we are celebrating backwardness?
Is it safe to say we are celebrating the theoretical unity we claim to have or the practical division displayed by those in the realm/corridors of power?

Indeed, growing old is mandatory but growing up is optional. Regardless, we will still pen our birthday wishes to the celebrant.

Happy birthday to a country older than some of our fathers, mothers and grandparents.

Happy Independence to a country tagged the giant of Africa but looks like an ant of Africa.

Happy Independence to a country where citizens work like an elephant but survives like an ant.

Happy birthday to that country whose citizens have no value except they cross the border before their potentials are fully shown.

Happy birthday to a country marking her 60years of independence but still dwells in the shackles of Neo-colonalism.

Happy birthday my beloved country.
Happy Independence Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ella Ada Celebrates Nigeria At 60 (Photos) by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 01, 2020
okerekeikpo:
Nigeria is a useless country, i gave one idiot a lift inside my car from Ajah to lekki along the road she brought out Nigerian flag based on independence celebration i told her to get down from my car
grin

1 Like

Re: Ella Ada Celebrates Nigeria At 60 (Photos) by Lacash: 11:05am On Oct 01, 2020
lekki1444:
THIS IS RUBBISH. Nigerias problems is nigerians. i am sure after she left that place she threw her puffpuff wrapper on the street and then when she was driving home she would not maintain one lane and was weaving in and out of traffic causing people to slam their brakes and then when she got home she started yabbing the boys on her instagram who are toasting her but dont have ferraris grin grin grin

and then when she went to her job she is always looking for ways to swindle her boss.

abeg make una lef mata for matthias . nigerias problems is nigerians
I’m sorry bro, can’t find any sense in this

2 Likes

Re: Ella Ada Celebrates Nigeria At 60 (Photos) by gbolswag(m): 11:05am On Oct 01, 2020
Nigeria in one picture
Re: Ella Ada Celebrates Nigeria At 60 (Photos) by Brushstrokes20: 11:05am On Oct 01, 2020
Perfect summarisation of the shithole in pictures!

The doomed contraption is being ruled by a bunch of self serving thieves and sadists scums!
Re: Ella Ada Celebrates Nigeria At 60 (Photos) by Mycoin(m): 11:08am On Oct 01, 2020
Deep meaning
Re: Ella Ada Celebrates Nigeria At 60 (Photos) by Lacash: 11:08am On Oct 01, 2020
sapphiere:
These pictures show a young lady identified simply by her Facebook name, Okechukw Ella Ada. This beautiful girl took to her Facebook page to celebrate Nigeria in the most amazing way. Her pictures depict what Nigeria is currently going through today.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/Ella-Ada-103736154834514
The pics speaks thousands unsaid Words lipsrsealed
Re: Ella Ada Celebrates Nigeria At 60 (Photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 11:10am On Oct 01, 2020
It's unfortunate
Re: Ella Ada Celebrates Nigeria At 60 (Photos) by Kingsam20: 11:10am On Oct 01, 2020
The true nature of Nigeria, so touching picture
Re: Ella Ada Celebrates Nigeria At 60 (Photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 11:11am On Oct 01, 2020
okerekeikpo:
Nigeria is a useless country, i gave one idiot a lift inside my car from Ajah to lekki along the road she brought out Nigerian flag based on independence celebration i told her to get down from my car
I doubt this
Re: Ella Ada Celebrates Nigeria At 60 (Photos) by OBku4(m): 11:13am On Oct 01, 2020
shocked

Watch how Dem go come arrest am 4 hate speech

naija my corntree
Re: Ella Ada Celebrates Nigeria At 60 (Photos) by lekki1444: 11:15am On Oct 01, 2020
Lacash:
I’m sorry bro, can’t find any sense in this
of course you cant. its obvious you have never lived in europe or america. the people make the place great not the government. they take good care of their sorroundings. they do it with pride. and then you go to where the blacks live over there and its trash. do the blacks not have the same government ? proving the government is nt the issue. the blackman is just a degenerate that will destroy everything and blame all his incapability on the government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ella Ada Celebrates Nigeria At 60 (Photos) by RosyIsBlessed: 11:16am On Oct 01, 2020
Wicked government aside, what are we doing individually to help ourselves?
Re: Ella Ada Celebrates Nigeria At 60 (Photos) by Princessbettyj(f): 11:16am On Oct 01, 2020
It's well....whether Nigeria is good or bad,I go marry better husband, make am here and live comfortably, so help me God
Re: Ella Ada Celebrates Nigeria At 60 (Photos) by Mudavinc(m): 11:17am On Oct 01, 2020
Plain truth.
Re: Ella Ada Celebrates Nigeria At 60 (Photos) by Olarewaju89: 11:17am On Oct 01, 2020
sapphiere:
These pictures show a young lady identified simply by her Facebook name, Okechukw Ella Ada. This beautiful girl took to her Facebook page to celebrate Nigeria in the most amazing way. Her pictures depict what Nigeria is currently going through today.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/Ella-Ada-103736154834514

As if Buhari care...

Re: Ella Ada Celebrates Nigeria At 60 (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 11:20am On Oct 01, 2020
From childhood to adulthood and old age, our government does nothing to their citizens. It's been me and my family affairs from time immemorial. What baffles me is, once you attain the age of 18, your years begin to run very fast. It takes the grace of God to catch up with the achievements of life which are meant to be recorded at a particular age eg,, job security, independent life, marriage, childbearing, owning assets and planning for a retirement. It's sad to note that several graduates who are supposed to be giving back to their parents are still under their parents apron string without any hope of getting employed soon, talk less of marriage. Most of our women are in their 30s and still single. Not that there no men to get married to but those men don't have the wherewithal to stand as real men and husbands

I met one recently who said she doesn't need marriage but just have a child to take care of via the income from her fabrics business. Without cursing our leaders, they're already cursed because they've rendered many lives useless and meaningless. Their children are either vagabonds or drug addicts. Many of their children have died before their very eyes while they themselves have one implant or the other keeping their heart functioning. They're not healthy themselves enoughto enjoy their ill-gotten wealth. There's an adage which says YOLO. So, why withholding people's rights?

In my humble opinion, the only panacea is breakup. I see some people working for others to feed, for doing practically nothing. It's high time we took our destiny in our hands as a people because these so-called leaders who are already nesting their graves have nothing to offer , they're time wasters.

1 Like

Re: Ella Ada Celebrates Nigeria At 60 (Photos) by Aguilar(m): 11:21am On Oct 01, 2020
werey wa o, shey eh ri seh shé ni
Re: Ella Ada Celebrates Nigeria At 60 (Photos) by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 01, 2020
Beautiful concept. Which way Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Ella Ada Celebrates Nigeria At 60 (Photos) by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 01, 2020
Nice concept. But hope she takes enough antibiotics
Re: Ella Ada Celebrates Nigeria At 60 (Photos) by Danielmegg(m): 11:25am On Oct 01, 2020
d Fourth pix

d lady dey Sip Garri
chaii naija which way
Re: Ella Ada Celebrates Nigeria At 60 (Photos) by AllOfUsAtManna(f): 11:27am On Oct 01, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

You are correct, Edo people are wiser than the Yeast. grin grin
e pain am well well grin

Re: Ella Ada Celebrates Nigeria At 60 (Photos) by CertyAgroAllied: 11:29am On Oct 01, 2020
I don't know why I am being restricted from posting on "General, Food and other threads, Help fix this please mods.

Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
Re: Ella Ada Celebrates Nigeria At 60 (Photos) by babtoundey(m): 11:29am On Oct 01, 2020
She is thoughtful and creative. How the beautiful green white green attire looks like cloth of mourning!
How Freedom gives the impression of slavery and endless servitude!
We are not yet independent. We still ah e lots of battles to fight to be truelly and really independent.
Re: Ella Ada Celebrates Nigeria At 60 (Photos) by Princessbettyj(f): 11:30am On Oct 01, 2020
Tocynone:
No power supply right now
Nigeria@60

Well we get light since yesterday sha Maybe Una no pay nepa bill angry grin grin
Re: Ella Ada Celebrates Nigeria At 60 (Photos) by Karleb(m): 11:32am On Oct 01, 2020
If I ever get the chance to leave this place, my generations are never coming back.

This country is a failed nation.
Re: Ella Ada Celebrates Nigeria At 60 (Photos) by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 01, 2020
Goalnaldo:
You no Cook independence rice make I come your house come chop tongue cheesy
It is well. Next time ok. Pele!
Re: Ella Ada Celebrates Nigeria At 60 (Photos) by Peterperosco: 11:38am On Oct 01, 2020
My greatest pain is that tomorrow, Nigerians will still come out and vote 4 our failed politicians.
Aren't we tired of APC & PDP.
Let's make popular the Unpopular candidate who's ready to work 4 our land.

1 Like

Re: Ella Ada Celebrates Nigeria At 60 (Photos) by Totalconcept(m): 11:38am On Oct 01, 2020
You right woman
Re: Ella Ada Celebrates Nigeria At 60 (Photos) by BigDawsNet: 11:39am On Oct 01, 2020
okerekeikpo:

Seriously? grin
Re: Ella Ada Celebrates Nigeria At 60 (Photos) by homebase(m): 11:44am On Oct 01, 2020
[That suggests she is not selfish.

quote author=bluefilm post=94496387]She's looking fresh and yet she wants to depict a "Suffering n Smiling" scenario.

I don't buy it at all.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR / Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) / Doyin Okupe Prostrates, Begs Obasanjo For Forgiveness (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.