Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,376 members, 7,954,523 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:12 PM

Why Did She Call Me This Horrible Name? What Have I Done Wrongly? [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did She Call Me This Horrible Name? What Have I Done Wrongly? [Picture] (5357 Views)

I Done Stock My Fridge Before Dollar Rise Again: Photo / I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) / SEE THIS: Am I Doing It Right Or Wrongly? [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did She Call Me This Horrible Name? What Have I Done Wrongly? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:25am On Oct 01, 2020
Why Did She Call Me This Horrible Name? What Have I Done Wrongly? [Picture]

The title of the thread is: "Most Popular Nairalanders" but the commenter below chose to attack me and call me sometime. See what she said below and my reply/lesson to all.

placeofallure:
Well for old school Nairalanders like me,

Tosyne.2much used to be popular with his numerous 10 tips why.......my best Nairalander till tomorrow.

Ub.unja with his miseducation too, I'm not his fan though.

Then ILeg.end as well, he appears weird to me. Dunno, too fake.

Yuz.edo used to be popular. He's funny. The potato will always potate guy grin

Naijasinglegirl.... She's been out of circulation lately. She's a fine writer.

Poco.hantas...witty

Lala.sticlala...he used to bring Nollywood to our doorsteps but he seems to be more enchanted by snakes in recent times. grin

Exp.lorer. For his well researched posts, churning them out back to back I can only say: God bless him.

Some of us cannot be as frequent here as we would've loved to be, work wouldn't permit me in particular. I'm usually very busy. No prize attached to it anyway grin grin

My Reply/Lesson.

This reply is not for you, but to whom it may concern. I do read negative comments about me, but I ignore most because they are just clout chasing without substance.

So, you noticed I appear weird in my behavior? That is true, ma. Einstein appeared weird too. When your IQ is higher, you'll surely act weird.

Look at Stephen Hawking. Look at Einstein bring out his tongue and acting like a kid — isn't that weird and immature for a man of his caliber?

People who appear weird have a gift to make progress in a place others find difficult to break in. WEIRD means

Wonderful,
Exciting,
Interesting,
Real,
Different.

I like how you called me fake. I won't pick offence since I'm strong like Laycon in handling negativity and abuse — it's part of growth.

Kindly give me 10 reasons I'm fake so I can improve. Wise men always want to grow. Am I a fraudster deceiving and scamming people? Kindly tell — with proofs.

When I show something, am I showing something I didn't buy or work for? Kindly tell with proofs.

At times, full drums do make the loudest noise (for a reason), but it's unfortunate people have been deceived that only empty drums do.

Malcolm X would say, "If you want something, you had better make some noise."

In things that matter, Nigerian youths are just silent offline and abusive online as they claim they are introverts and they don't like people that talk. When they notice you're confident, blunt, and honest, they hate you and tag you a talkative, loud, fake, "you talk too much," etc.

Deep down, they are reading books on how to be confident, how to give a speech, and how to be outspoken, but they hate you because you're outspoken. Why hate what you want just because you haven't achieved it yet?

Food for thought: Why hate money or people with it just because you don't have it yet?

Yes, confident, honest, and blunt people always appear intimidating, domineering, or arrogant, but they are humans like you and truly, you secretly wish to be like them, but since you aren't there yet, you end up hating them.

Corruption is only when we are not a part of it, but the moment we are, it becomes smartness.

Why not use this so-called smartness "you introverts" have or the hate you have on people who are progressing in motivating others instead of abusing the ones you tag as noisemakers or fake?

Is motivating people by showing them pictures or videos wrong? I thought you people said seeing is believing? Has seeing finally turned to intimidation and oppression? I thought you guys always say, "Until I see it I-Don't-Belive-It"?

Why has everyone become hypocritical all of a sudden the moment they don't have a rapport with who they want to talk about?

See, I have been in lots of situations where people hated me not because I was bad or fake, but because I was the best or at least, at among the top 3.

I'll list only 3 of them for you and you'll discover the rest yourself when you know me in real life.

1. Six thousand people applied for an abroad scholarship and after exams, I took number 1 position. You think everyone loved me for taking 1st? No, they didn't, they hated me for it.

2. I got to that foreign school and got a distinction in my first year. You think all the smart kids in my university were happy? Yes, the whites and Asians were, but my fellow Nigerian students weren't. You could see it on their faces. Why do we Nigerians love to hate the progress of others?

3. I came to Nairaland empty handed and within 3 years of being on this forum, I turned my stay here to millions of Naira from the comfort of my room and the money accrues while I sleep and the money will keep coming forever.

You think all Nairalanders are happy I came and conquered while lots of them who have been in this forum way before me are still struggling and searching for jobs? You think people will be happy with me? No.

I don't blow trumpets to make people feel bad, but to WAKE them from their slumbers/laziness. Sadly, lazy people hate being told they're lazy — they hate the truth because it hurts.

My advice is: Even if we are not close or I have accidentally or intentionally ignored you in one way or the other, don't be upset and resort to name calling to feel better.

The only time I attack back or call someone "depressed and frustrated" is when I'm already fed up with the person spending all his PRECIOUS time from month to months trolling and attacking me.

My stay on this forum and revealing a lot as I use myself to tell a story shouldn't be a source of frustration to people, but motivation.

See, I have tasted hunger too, but staying focused saved me. I'm not the best in everything, but whatever I focus on, I always end up as the best or at least, top 3. Take that as motivation to be focused in your dreams.

Some people feel I show off or I'm oppressing them, but no, I'm motivating you as I show you the pictures. In fact, I don't even show much — just 5% and they're already crying and calling it insecurity for showing.

The real insecurity/low self-esteem is the man who can't handle seeing others look better, speak better, eat better, etc. They are just jealous at everything — except your smelly póo. #OyaCoverYourNose.

Nigerians don't believe in words — they want to SEE. I don't show or say things when I'm being challenged, but only when I'm moved by myself.

Las las, when person better pass you, you only have 3 options

1. Use the person as a source of motivation to make nimble progress or

2. Hate and abuse the person for being better than you so you can feel better or

3. Ignore the person and mind your business cuz las las, e go better for everybody wey believe and work towards it

If God doesn't want to blow the trumpet fast, at least, blow your clarinet and use the heat or noise it generates to gather attention and sell your product(s). This is a free 101 marketing tip I just those reading this.

Laycon did it in BBNaija as a musician (by blowing his clarinet himself so people will hear him) but other musicians like TrikyTee and Vee were scared.

At the end, Laycon's clarinet made people to search for him on YouTube and 90% or more who did fell in love with his music and his fun/calm (blunt at times) personality and that was how he won. His talent and his stories added to his victory. What is your talent or story? Is it abusing people like Erica?

Based on what Malcolm X said about making noise, I have noticed some people use it on me when they want my attention.

Since I'm too focused on my personal growth — they think I'm a snob, so they try to get my attention at all cost. If only they knew how friendly and playful I am when I'm in the mood to catch cruise.

So, with this, they make a loud noise by abusing and accusing me so I can give them at least some attentions.

When I do reply, they start hurling insults on me thinking dem go use me become popular.

Even if a hater or a critic uses me to become popular, if he or she doesn't have something to sell or a talent to use it for, the fame becomes shame. Has anyone read the book "If You're Not Out Selling, You're Being Outsold, Published in 1997?

Popularity that doesn't fetch money while you sleep is inanity.

After 24 hours, the thread dies and the 5 minutes' fame they got from abusing me dies too. What a waste of their precious time. Truly, some Nigerian youths are lazy.

Finally, all of us go dey alright las las, but I fear for one person, and that is the man or woman who wastes his/her precious time attacking and abusing those making progress while he or she stays stagnant in a 9-5 job from year to year hoping for miracle to happen to get an upgrade.

As I said earlier, las las, all of us go dey alright, but that will be 6 feet under the ground.

Advice to everyone: try to be alright and fulfilled now that you're still alive (even if it requires showing off, screaming, or being hated) not when you're dead. But please, keep your "scream and noise" legit.

If I hadn't screamed long enough and made some real noise, most people who knew me and benefited from my articles, motivations, or books wouldn't have known me or learned those things from me.

There are people who are better than me, but since they refused to scream loud enough, nobody know they exist, or only a few do.

Sadly, most of these people end up as teachers in a school and earn in a month what I earn in a day while I sleep. Isn't this unfair? No, it isn't. Why? Because they have refused to scream and make some real noise as I do — to avoid being hated or abused.

When you're scared of being abused or ridiculed by others and this makes you to become an introvert, it means you're scared of progress and being successful — you love the outcome, but hate the process. Unfortunately, there is no outcome without a process except it's stagnation.

In this Internet money age, you must sell yourself at all cost with any legal strategy you can find.

Some musicians don't know how to sell themselves, so they haven't made it. Don't abuse someone trying to sell himself — encourage him or her or just ignore instead of insult.

"Frustration is not an achievement — depression is." Joe Cléf, 2020.

P.S: Whoever finds the meaning of that quote above by Joe Cléf, gets 20k cash prize.

Final Tip:

Selling yourself is not bragging, but marketing.

Being silent is bragging because you feel too big and too mature to sell yourself.

Though, as you sell yourself, don't sell yourself cheaply.

Thank you all for reading my "weird" rant. #LoveYou&StaySafe.

Clef on!

18 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Did She Call Me This Horrible Name? What Have I Done Wrongly? [Picture] by Raycelove: 11:29am On Oct 01, 2020
I can't lie ,
Ilengendd really motivate a lot here . If I had joined Nairaland all this while I would have benefited a lot from him. I have not bought any of his books, but several of
his posts and thread I've bookmarked, And I'm gaining a lot and will still gain from him in the future.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did She Call Me This Horrible Name? What Have I Done Wrongly? [Picture] by iTroll: 11:32am On Oct 01, 2020
All this epistle for what na? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did She Call Me This Horrible Name? What Have I Done Wrongly? [Picture] by Kriss216: 11:36am On Oct 01, 2020
Low budget Airforce1 on his usual rampage!

3 Likes

Re: Why Did She Call Me This Horrible Name? What Have I Done Wrongly? [Picture] by Mide3367: 11:36am On Oct 01, 2020
Na wa o. See epistles

1 Like

Re: Why Did She Call Me This Horrible Name? What Have I Done Wrongly? [Picture] by jasonclement(m): 11:37am On Oct 01, 2020
A wonderful piece you got bro.God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Why Did She Call Me This Horrible Name? What Have I Done Wrongly? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:51am On Oct 01, 2020
If I put that epistle inside a book and add 20 more pages, I'll sell it for 5k per copy and there are millions of people ready to buy it. So, my post is not an epistle, but money. Because I give it for free, you won't know the value yet.

About the guy calling me low budget, thank you for stopping by. You've been calling me that name hoping to get a reply from me so you can be excited, but no, I'll ignore you. Though, thank you for always coming around to increase the view of my post.

When your haters are addicted to you, it means you have something they so much crave, but can't attain, else they would've given up. #FACT.

Misery loves company.

9 Likes

Re: Why Did She Call Me This Horrible Name? What Have I Done Wrongly? [Picture] by Raycelove: 11:53am On Oct 01, 2020
I have been following ilengendd for some time now, two things you guys don't understand about him here on Nairaland.
1) He seeks for attention on Nairaland.
2)He is here to help some Nairalanders benefit from him.

Explanation: 1and 2
1) 3 Reasons he seeks for attention on Nairaland

1) To market his books,
2) To market himself
3) For his self pleasure.

2).
1) To Cheerfully help some Nairalanders with cash or Airtime.
2) To give useful info on how to make wealth.
3) Dating benefit.
4) etc.....

3 Likes

Re: Why Did She Call Me This Horrible Name? What Have I Done Wrongly? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:06pm On Oct 01, 2020
Some people keep using the world epistle as a way to talk down on me or say, "You type too much."

My dear, typing too much is the new oil and gas. When I woke this morning, I checked my account and noticed I had make 8k already — even before dawn. This money is from one of my previous epistle I turned to a book.

My dear, think and grow wealthy, even if it will require writing an epistle Nigerians won't like — foreigners that matter will and you'll smile to the bank while the epistle haters keep struggling financially as they hate. #Lol.

Back to business.

3 Likes

Re: Why Did She Call Me This Horrible Name? What Have I Done Wrongly? [Picture] by DkJay: 12:10pm On Oct 01, 2020
iLegendd:

The title of the thread is: "Most Popular Nairalanders" but the commenter below chose to attack me and call me sometime. See what she said below and my reply/lesson to all.

My Reply/Lesson.

P.S: Whoever finds the meaning of that quote above by Joe Cléf, gets 20k cash prize.

Final Tip:

Being silent is bragging because you feel too big and too mature to sell yourself.

Clef on!

grin

Lemme try. Frustration is based on temporary circumstances and things happening in the now. Depression is a state that is the culmination of an extended period of negative thoughts and actions.

Frustration is more of a feeling, while depression is a state.

When you get to a state; like the state of being happy, you can term that as an achievement.

What do you think?

1 Like

Re: Why Did She Call Me This Horrible Name? What Have I Done Wrongly? [Picture] by javaRookie: 12:11pm On Oct 01, 2020
iLegendd:

"Frustration is not an achievement — depression is." Joe Cléf, 2020...

Hmmm... This quote is really tough to interpret...

When one is frustrated any help from the outside world will be taken personal and will be surely met with stiff resistance due to inbred anger that is still lingering on an individual but if one is dejected and depressed he will be more open to outside positive critic and help.
In essence, frustration makes one to expel negative energy all round those who are within reach. Depression on the other hand allows for a careful review of how to come out of it, which is much better than attacking and abusing (frustration) others who might/should be ones source of help and motivation.

One who is frustrated because he or she couldn't achieve a particular thing will always rain fury when they see others achieving such.

Since there is little or nothing they can do about it, they take to anger, abuse, and hating of such a successful person. While depression on the contrary creates room for inward resolution and potential bounce back, frustration breeds nothing but unnecessary hate and anger.

The quote is quite tough to interpret but this was all I could come up with.

So Depression wins here in such a scenario...

What am I even even saying sef?? grin
Re: Why Did She Call Me This Horrible Name? What Have I Done Wrongly? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:02pm On Oct 01, 2020
Hmm. Those explanations are hmm — the true meaning is deeper than that.
Re: Why Did She Call Me This Horrible Name? What Have I Done Wrongly? [Picture] by Raycelove: 1:10pm On Oct 01, 2020
i have two foolish answers @ilegendd.

if people are depressed, there is an achievement you need to achieve.
when you're frustrated you are confused and it will be hard to get solutions to your problems

When people feel angered or annoyance over your achievement, then you haven't succeed enough.
but when they get depressed on your achievement , you've successfully achieve your goals , achievement.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Did She Call Me This Horrible Name? What Have I Done Wrongly? [Picture] by adeboi1: 1:16pm On Oct 01, 2020
iLegendd:
Hmm. Those explanations are hmm — the true meaning is deeper than that.

frustration is when you can't do anything to change something or a situation .

while depression is when you can or have done something but you are not getting the required outcome(result)

so depression is an achievement because you have put effort into something but you haven't gotten your desired results.

with these few points of mine I hope I have been able to convince you and not confuse you that Depression is an Achievement. Thainku( in broda shaggi's voice)
Re: Why Did She Call Me This Horrible Name? What Have I Done Wrongly? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:25pm On Oct 01, 2020
Hahaha. Let me act like Broda Shaggi with my reply. Oyibo say what? A depression of a cosmopolitan agenda is a government privacy of frustration. Thaynk you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Did She Call Me This Horrible Name? What Have I Done Wrongly? [Picture] by adeboi1: 1:28pm On Oct 01, 2020
iLegendd:
Hahaha. Let me act like Broda Shaggi with my reply. Oyibo say what? A depression of a cosmopolitan agenda is a government privacy of frustration. Thaynk you.

Boss I don drop my own explanation.
Re: Why Did She Call Me This Horrible Name? What Have I Done Wrongly? [Picture] by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 01, 2020
iLegendd:
If I put that epistle inside a book and add 20 more pages, I'll sell it for 5k per copy and there are millions of people ready to buy it. So, my post is not an epistle, but money. Because I give it for free, you won't know the value yet.

About the guy calling me low budget, thank you for stopping by. You've been calling me that name hoping to get a reply from me so you can be excited, but no, I'll ignore you. Though, thank you for always coming around to increase the view of my post.

When your haters are addicted to you, it means you have something they so much crave, but can't attain, else they would've given up. #FACT.

Misery loves company.
Attention seeker, just look at how you end up tarnishing your image on Nairaland.

In the laws of power, Reputation is a strong game But you have lost that reputation, your image is so so battered that people now sees you as a nuisance.

1 Like

Re: Why Did She Call Me This Horrible Name? What Have I Done Wrongly? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:42pm On Oct 01, 2020
I'm so loved. My haters can't get enough. They trail me from thread to thread hoping I reply them so they can have a fight.

They'll claim they don't read or bother to open my thread, but they know everything about me and always keeping up with me.

I feel blessed they are addicted to me and I'm grateful. Anyway, they don't have any choice because I always press the right mumu button to trigger them to cry in my favor.

I'm so f*cking wicked with the way I toy with their minds and brain. Lol.

7 Likes

Re: Why Did She Call Me This Horrible Name? What Have I Done Wrongly? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:45pm On Oct 01, 2020
adeboi1:

Boss I don drop my own explanation.

Seen it, but hmm. I won't say yet. The winner will be announced, but I doubt anyone will win it.
Re: Why Did She Call Me This Horrible Name? What Have I Done Wrongly? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:50pm On Oct 01, 2020
Warning: you guys should be vigilant. There are scammers on this thread. Their next action will be to challenge you to post your account history and full ID card. Don't fall for it — it's a cheap scam. They need to come up with a better format. They are failures in life and forever will be. Just ignore them and don't give them attention.
Re: Why Did She Call Me This Horrible Name? What Have I Done Wrongly? [Picture] by Nooneonline(m): 1:55pm On Oct 01, 2020
iLegendd:

My Reply/Lesson.

Final Tip:

Clef on!

regarding ur qoute, I don't know what it means however on a personal level anytime I am depressed it just means I am not satisfied with where I am in life or any thing I find myself doing at a particular time and I am trying to figure out a way to get to the next level. And if and when I get the solution to my problem I have achieved something. Anytime I get frustrated it just means I'm finding it hard to come up with a solution to whatever quagmire I might have found myself. Hope say I try. Please ilegendd at this moment in time 20k is important but 1k subscribers are importanter please help me subscribe and get people to subscribe to my channel. Thank u.
Check my signature guys please
Re: Why Did She Call Me This Horrible Name? What Have I Done Wrongly? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:55pm On Oct 01, 2020
I was supposed to be lodged somewhere by now, but I changed my mind. The way troops of military men are roaming in this zone is scary. They are just looking for who to deal with. So, let me just stay at home and entertain you guys for some hours before I quit.

1 Like

Re: Why Did She Call Me This Horrible Name? What Have I Done Wrongly? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:11pm On Oct 01, 2020
Raycelove:

First comment gets 500 Naira card. Drop your number and name of network. You are the winner.
Re: Why Did She Call Me This Horrible Name? What Have I Done Wrongly? [Picture] by Raycelove: 2:14pm On Oct 01, 2020
iLegendd:

First comment gets 500 Naira card. Drop your number and name of network. You are the winner.
Thank you boss..
08033 mtn
Re: Why Did She Call Me This Horrible Name? What Have I Done Wrongly? [Picture] by Adasun(m): 2:32pm On Oct 01, 2020
Happy independence ilegend.cum and eat rice and stew garnish with muchroom.it will be enough for me,you and one of ur haters.
Re: Why Did She Call Me This Horrible Name? What Have I Done Wrongly? [Picture] by Raycelove: 3:36pm On Oct 01, 2020
Thank you @ ilegendd for the Airtime. I appreciate boss.
Re: Why Did She Call Me This Horrible Name? What Have I Done Wrongly? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:59pm On Oct 01, 2020
Adasun:
Happy independence ilegend.cum and eat rice and stew garnish with muchroom.it will be enough for me,you and one of ur haters.

Same to you. My haters are too rich to eat rice. Rice is for poor people — they eat grass.
Re: Why Did She Call Me This Horrible Name? What Have I Done Wrongly? [Picture] by Eagledrench: 4:10pm On Oct 01, 2020
Frustration is the feeling of being upset or annoyed as a result of being unable to change or achieve something and will only last when you've not achieved what you want to achieve.
Depression is an achievement because, when you're depressed you've achieved a mood disorder.... grin grin grin hope say I try??
Re: Why Did She Call Me This Horrible Name? What Have I Done Wrongly? [Picture] by HisGrace0000001(m): 4:16pm On Oct 01, 2020
iLegendd:

My Reply/Lesson.

Final Tip:

Clef on!

When you're frustrated, you become angry and blame everyone for your misfortune. By so doing, you won't be able to think straight.
But when you're depressed, you put the blame on your self, and if you're sensible and wise enough, you reflect on the cause of your misfortune, then think of how you can move on and avoid a repetition of past mistakes.

My own explanation smiley.
Re: Why Did She Call Me This Horrible Name? What Have I Done Wrongly? [Picture] by Casan0va: 4:24pm On Oct 01, 2020
Ilegendd my man
I don't have anything to contribute though.

1 Like

Re: Why Did She Call Me This Horrible Name? What Have I Done Wrongly? [Picture] by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 01, 2020
Re: Why Did She Call Me This Horrible Name? What Have I Done Wrongly? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:44pm On Oct 01, 2020
Nice contribution up there, but the right interpretation hasn't been posted yet. Talking about nice, I want to thank the man who just paid in 7k to my account for the purchase of my humor book. See below.

God bless you, Sir. I may end up sharing that money with my haters to use celebrate their useless independence.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is Knacking After Smoking Weed So Sweet / The Modern Day Girl And Stupidity / Sleeping With A Married Woman!! YES!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.