Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,097 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Arewa Celebrates 60th Independence Day In A Cute Way (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Celebrates 60th Independence Day In A Cute Way (Photos) (61719 Views)

Jonathan, Mama Peace Join Buhari At Eagles Square For 60th Independence Parade / Buhari's 60th Independence Day Speech, A Slap On Nigerians – PDP / 60th Independence Speech: Buhari Makes U-Turn, To Deliver Address Via Broadcast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Celebrates 60th Independence Day In A Cute Way (Photos) by Skepticus: 7:11pm On Oct 01, 2020
gbagyiza:
I am from the North also but I can say categorically that all these pictures r rubbish. What are they celebrating? No be North spoiled Nigeria, truth be told.

Gbagyiza nu wink
Re: Arewa Celebrates 60th Independence Day In A Cute Way (Photos) by ddjay: 7:12pm On Oct 01, 2020
Guys are not smiling ooh, see blocking of comments, mods abeg no vex ehn, na d condition of the kontri make people dey para

1 Like

Re: Arewa Celebrates 60th Independence Day In A Cute Way (Photos) by Skymason20(m): 7:13pm On Oct 01, 2020
like if you think northerners are the problem of this country they vote foolishness

5 Likes

Re: Arewa Celebrates 60th Independence Day In A Cute Way (Photos) by naija4life247: 7:15pm On Oct 01, 2020
Fash20:
Lol...

They are celebrating :
1. 60 straight years of failed leadership.
2. 1st poverty capital of the world.
3. 3rd most dangerous country in the observable universe.
4. Bad infrastructure
5. All time high unemployment rate
6. Weak currency etc

Its obvious this ones don't think.

If the youths of this country are like this, I wonder what Nigeria will be like when the present day youths take charge.

Are you cursed with Negativity? No joy in your home? They don't think, yet they have been ruling you for decades, you wey dey think, have you ruled your street? Children of hate, anger and bitterness. Una go cry tire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arewa Celebrates 60th Independence Day In A Cute Way (Photos) by naija4life247: 7:15pm On Oct 01, 2020
Coder2Client:

Those girls don bleach finish

Why e dey pain you? Jobless lazy youth.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Celebrates 60th Independence Day In A Cute Way (Photos) by Coldie(m): 7:16pm On Oct 01, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
which part in Imo state are you from??
No offense.
Ehime mbano no offense, which part of Biafra are u from?
Re: Arewa Celebrates 60th Independence Day In A Cute Way (Photos) by Nchenches: 7:17pm On Oct 01, 2020
Coldie:

Those people and ipob which of them look like terrorists?

If they want to remember their country they celebrate it for all to see, unlike ipob that celebrates Biafra by locking themselves inside the house AMD complain about Nigeria throughout that day

What is this one saying? Ipob marched even in your front yard in Nigeria asking for what they want.
You celebrate mediocrity perhaps you draw a few Naira from the crumbs that spill over from those people’s tables. Or you think about your useless landed properties with no CofO in their lands. Any day they want, they bulldoze your landed properties with any excuse.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Celebrates 60th Independence Day In A Cute Way (Photos) by naija4life247: 7:17pm On Oct 01, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
Na so some ladies dey always celebrate upandan when they have nothing to offer in a relationship.Rather they become pests on a guy & wasting the little he's trying to put together...
The case of AREWA & NIGERIA

You wey no be Arewa, wetin be your own contribution to Nigeria beside Yahoo Yahoo, drug trafficking, armed robbery, baby factory and fake drugs?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arewa Celebrates 60th Independence Day In A Cute Way (Photos) by marsman: 7:18pm On Oct 01, 2020
Coldie:

Everybody owns Nigeria.

I as an Igbo man from IMO state, we too are owners of Nigeria.

If ur low self esteem make u think say u no follow no drag others into am
U no dey alright grin grin
Be calming down
Re: Arewa Celebrates 60th Independence Day In A Cute Way (Photos) by derbykol(f): 7:18pm On Oct 01, 2020
iyapont:
They are the one enjoying one Nigeria..make Dem continue
What I exactly told somebody on seeing this post.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Celebrates 60th Independence Day In A Cute Way (Photos) by naija4life247: 7:19pm On Oct 01, 2020
Arrewa:
our ladies don't bleach... Our ladies are naturally beautiful

DOn't mind the idiot. If you can't beat them, you hate them. That is their life slogan. Meanwhile, I no be your friend or supporter, but I have to correct the haters.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arewa Celebrates 60th Independence Day In A Cute Way (Photos) by naija4life247: 7:19pm On Oct 01, 2020
Bialegend:
Terrorists and their love for poverty. Tufiakwa!!

Drug traffickers and their love for blood money. Olohun maje.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Celebrates 60th Independence Day In A Cute Way (Photos) by DamnnNiggarr: 7:20pm On Oct 01, 2020
Coldie:

Ehime mbano no offense, which part of Biafra are u from?
I'm from Ogbia.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Celebrates 60th Independence Day In A Cute Way (Photos) by Fash20: 7:20pm On Oct 01, 2020
naija4life247:

Are you cursed with Negativity? No joy in your home? They don't think, yet they have been ruling you for decades, you wey dey think, have you ruled your street? Children of hate, anger and bitterness. Una go cry tire.

Continue barking man. You will get your share from fulani heardsmen, BH or kidnappers soon.

Bloody Nigerian
Re: Arewa Celebrates 60th Independence Day In A Cute Way (Photos) by Asad6ixty9: 7:21pm On Oct 01, 2020
Hedonisco:
Of course they should celebrate this contraption. They're the biggest gainers.

Without Nigeria, they would have been a destitute, landlocked, hopelessly dirt poor bunch of squalid les miserables haraming themselves to death.

let them enjoy. One day nigeria will divide. I am so sure nigeria will not celebrate 100 years of independence.
Re: Arewa Celebrates 60th Independence Day In A Cute Way (Photos) by naija4life247: 7:21pm On Oct 01, 2020
loveth360:
Why are other 97% not celebratinggrin grin

We are celebrating, only the 5% children of hate, anger and bitterness are mourning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Celebrates 60th Independence Day In A Cute Way (Photos) by Banmeallday: 7:21pm On Oct 01, 2020
Do they even know how Nigeria came to be....

Of course they dont

Niggers I see everywhere
Re: Arewa Celebrates 60th Independence Day In A Cute Way (Photos) by CALCULUS16: 7:22pm On Oct 01, 2020
Re: Arewa Celebrates 60th Independence Day In A Cute Way (Photos) by ZKOSOSO(m): 7:22pm On Oct 01, 2020
Parasites

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Celebrates 60th Independence Day In A Cute Way (Photos) by Fash20: 7:22pm On Oct 01, 2020
BotherMleeper:

They're celebrating the fact that no matter what, Nigeria's all they have.

This Nigeria is not what they should have they deserve better.

Think
Re: Arewa Celebrates 60th Independence Day In A Cute Way (Photos) by naija4life247: 7:22pm On Oct 01, 2020
Asad6ixty9:

let them enjoy. One day nigeria will divide. I am so sure nigeria will not celebrate 100 years of independence.

The same thing your parents said in 1967. They even said that Nigeria will not celebrate 30 years, now Nigeria is celebrating 60 while the enemies of the country are dying at early age.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arewa Celebrates 60th Independence Day In A Cute Way (Photos) by naija4life247: 7:23pm On Oct 01, 2020
CALCULUS16:
look at this boys mouth, ENU Oyan.

Your mind is dirtier than mine. Repent now!!
Re: Arewa Celebrates 60th Independence Day In A Cute Way (Photos) by Fash20: 7:23pm On Oct 01, 2020
Xisnin:

Regurgitating rubbish as usual.
Tryy to be original for once.

Dumbo. You dont know who i am. Don't tell me how i should do things.

Rubbish
Re: Arewa Celebrates 60th Independence Day In A Cute Way (Photos) by naija4life247: 7:24pm On Oct 01, 2020
Fash20:

Continue barking man. You will get your share from fulani heardsmen, BH or kidnappers soon.

Bloody Nigerian

Drug trafficking Flattino, pele. AMOTEKUN is waiting for any Fulani herdsman or herds idiot.
Re: Arewa Celebrates 60th Independence Day In A Cute Way (Photos) by obstead200(m): 7:24pm On Oct 01, 2020
Fash20:
Lol...

They are celebrating :
1. 60 straight years of failed leadership.
2. 1st poverty capital of the world.
3. 3rd most dangerous country in the observable universe.
4. Bad infrastructure
5. All time high unemployment rate
6. Weak currency etc

Its obvious this ones don't think.

If the youths of this country are like this, I wonder what Nigeria will be like when the present day youths take charge.

Hausa Fulani will celebrate na. They are the only ones that find some kind of joy in this failed nation

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Celebrates 60th Independence Day In A Cute Way (Photos) by DedeNkem: 7:26pm On Oct 01, 2020
They're celebrating because they (Northern thieves) are actively destroying the country!!
Re: Arewa Celebrates 60th Independence Day In A Cute Way (Photos) by DamnnNiggarr: 7:26pm On Oct 01, 2020
Banmeallday:
Do they even know how Nigeria came to be....

Of course they dont

Niggers I see everywhere
comment with pictures abeg..
Was in South West, everywhere was like a grave yard and I was wondering if they're observing the sit@home Ipob orders, but lo and behold

https://www.nairaland.com/6154204/biafra-oduduwa-republic-protest-london

https://www.nairaland.com/6154554/photonews-ibadan-oduduwa-biafra-activists
Re: Arewa Celebrates 60th Independence Day In A Cute Way (Photos) by Fash20: 7:26pm On Oct 01, 2020
naija4life247:

Drug trafficking Flattino, pele. AMOTEKUN is waiting for any Fulani herdsman or herds idiot.

Oponu. Ma bara e so otito oro.

Gbo gbo eyan ni igbo abi.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bayelsa2015: View Total Results Analysis / South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West / You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.