Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,620 members, 7,820,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Arabs Passed Insult On Non-Arabs - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Arabs Passed Insult On Non-Arabs (897 Views)

Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? / Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) / If You Insult Me On Social Media, I’ll Appear In Your Dreams - Bishop Obinim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arabs Passed Insult On Non-Arabs by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:59am On Oct 03, 2020
haekymbahdx:
God cursed those who did not follow his commandments even if you produce good fruit.

Same thing happened to Adam and eve life is a test. They were tested too but they also failed.

Hear o isreal our God is one says Jesus. (The greatest commandment) Broken.

And you are compling with the second one of what essence?

If you are one of the people adhering to the true commandments of Jesus

Allah SWT said:

"[Mention] when Allah said, O Jesus, indeed I will take you and raise you to Myself and purify you from those who disbelieve and make those who follow you [in submission to Allah alone] superior to those who disbelieve until the Day of Resurrection. Then to Me is your return, and I will judge between you concerning that in which you used to differ."
(QS. Aal-i-Imraan 3: Verse 55)

* Via Qur'an English http://quran-en.com

The commandments of Jesus cannot be broken and you claim you are following Jesus.

There are just two commandments that's analyzed into many parts!
The first is about knowing God and doing what is pleasing to him, the second is making God happy by doing good things to your neighbour.
There are many demons claiming (God) and demanding worship from humans, if you truly love God then you must distinguish between the ordinances of true God and the useless rules of evil spirits!
In these two instances Islam is a complete failure because from all indications, the spirit claiming Allah is a confirmed demon! embarassed
Re: Arabs Passed Insult On Non-Arabs by haekymbahdx: 6:11am On Oct 03, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

There are just two commandments that's analyzed into many parts!
The first is about knowing God and doing what is pleasing to him, the second is making God happy by doing good things to your neighbour.
There are many demons claiming (God) and demanding worship from humans, if you truly love God then you must distinguish between the ordinances of true God and the useless rules of evil spirits!
In these two instances Islam is a complete failure because from all indications, the spirit claiming Allah is a confirmed demon! embarassed
The spirit claiming to be Jesus saying he is God is a confirmed demon!

Is your God not thinking about fruit when he revealed the Torah.

Do you know the atrocities your God committed in the old testament yet you claim he is God of love who are you deceiving.

Why did your God not tell the Jews to love their neighbours when he revealed the Torah.

If you cannot question your God on that why he told the Jew not to love their enemies and you question if he decides to change that is hypocrisy.

Jesus was sent to Israel where several prophets had been before and they have paved the way for him by doing much of the work the Israelites know about one God yet they rejected him and you place the same standard with Muhammad who was sent to Arab where no little or no prophets had been obviously Muhammad faced a much more difficult task because he started afresh because even Jess and Christians who also believe in one God didn't support him.
Re: Arabs Passed Insult On Non-Arabs by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:28am On Oct 03, 2020
haekymbahdx:
Do you think Islam has anything to do with the Torah?
My guy stop deceiving yourselves!
Muhammad knew nothing about God, he only fabricated those things just as Guru Maharaji is doing today.
For your information, his disciples are writing all what Guru is teaching them now and it will soon become a book taken as Sacred when that guy from Ibadan is no more.
So Muhammad is just like him, he knew nothing about the God of Abraham neither did he know anything about the Torah. Everything Muhammad incorporated into your religion was pure Catholicism which he got through his Sugar mummy (Kadijat) who was a die hard Catholic by then. The only thing Muhammad removed from Catholicism is the TRINITY Dogheads and that was because the teaching makes him lesser than Jesus and Muhammad wants his people to feel he's the greatest of all Prophets with the book he masterminded all by himself! cheesy
Re: Arabs Passed Insult On Non-Arabs by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:37am On Oct 03, 2020
haekymbahdx:

Do you know the atrocities your God committed in the old testament yet you claim he is God of love who are you deceiving.

Why did your God not tell the Jews to love their neighbours when he revealed the Torah.

If you cannot question your God on that why he told the Jew not to love their enemies and you question if he decides to change that is hypocrisy.

Jesus was sent to Israel where several prophets had been before and they have paved the way for him by doing much of the work the Israelites know about one God and you place the same standard with Muhammad who was sent to Arab where no little or no prophets had been obviously Muhammad faced a much more difficult task because he started afresh because even Jess and Christians who also believe in one God didn't support him.

Can you quote a verse where God specifically told the Jews to [b]hate their neighbours simply because such persons refused to worship their God?

I told you that your Muhammad knew nothing about the Torah but you're just following the traditions of your parents dogmatically.
Prove that your Muhammad understands the Torah by quoting a verse where the God of Israel asked his people to go and kill people simply because they don't worship him! cheesy
Re: Arabs Passed Insult On Non-Arabs by haekymbahdx: 6:40am On Oct 03, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

Do you think Islam has anything to do with the Torah?
My guy stop deceiving yourselves!
Muhammad knew nothing about God, he only fabricated those things just as Guru Maharaji is doing today.
For your information, his disciples are writing all what Guru is teaching them now and it will soon become a book taken as Sacred when that guy from Ibadan is no more.
So Muhammad is just like him, he knew nothing about the God of Abraham neither did he know anything about the Torah. Everything Muhammad incorporated into your religion was pure Catholicism which he got through his Sugar mummy (Kadijat) who was a die hard Catholic by then. The only thing Muhammad removed from Catholicism is the TRINITY Dogheads and that was because the teaching makes him lesser than Jesus and Muhammad wants his people to feel he's the greatest of all Prophets with the book he masterminded all by himself! cheesy
Muhammad was a warner
Allah SWT said:

"O People of the Scripture, there has come to you Our Messenger to make clear to you [the religion] after a period [of suspension] of messengers, lest you say, There came not to us any bringer of good tidings or a warner. But there has come to you a bringer of good tidings and a warner. And Allah is over all things competent."
(QS. Al-Maaida 5: Verse 19)

Re: Arabs Passed Insult On Non-Arabs by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:44am On Oct 03, 2020
haekymbahdx:
Muhammad was a warner
Allah SWT said:

"O People of the Scripture, there has come to you Our Messenger to make clear to you [the religion] after a period [of suspension] of messengers, lest you say, There came not to us any bringer of good tidings or a warner. But there has come to you a bringer of good tidings and a warner. And Allah is over all things competent."
(QS. Al-Maaida 5: Verse 19)

Quoting the book Muhammad fabricated all by himself just like Guru Maharaji! cheesy
Re: Arabs Passed Insult On Non-Arabs by haekymbahdx: 6:49am On Oct 03, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

Quoting the book Muhammad fabricated all by himself just like Guru Maharaji! cheesy
Like Apostle paul and your founding father Catholics who selected your Bible books for you and removed some. To suit their Agenda

You claim Catholics are not worshipping the true God but you trust them in choosing the books of the bible.

Bad tree can never bear good fruit.
Re: Arabs Passed Insult On Non-Arabs by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:05am On Oct 03, 2020
haekymbahdx:
Like Apostle paul and your founding father Catholics who selected your Bible verses for you and removed some. To suit their Agenda
So stop quoting those gibberish as authority if you expect someone using his head to reason with you. Worshipers of any worthless god can also fabricate anything and start quoting it saying it's from God.
That's why everyone needs wisdom to distinguish between what God said and the word of demons infused in the brains of their worshipers! cheesy
Re: Arabs Passed Insult On Non-Arabs by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:06am On Oct 03, 2020
haekymbahdx:
Like Apostle paul and your founding father Catholics who selected your Bible books for you and removed some. To suit their Agenda
You claim Catholics are not worshipping the true God but you trust them in choosing the books of the bible.
Bad tree can never bear good fruit.

For your information, the Catholic Bible is totally different from the general Bible! cheesy
Re: Arabs Passed Insult On Non-Arabs by haekymbahdx: 7:10am On Oct 03, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

For your information, the Catholic Bible is totally different from the general Bible! cheesy
All the more reason why Christianity cannot be trusted
Re: Arabs Passed Insult On Non-Arabs by haekymbahdx: 7:10am On Oct 03, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

All the more reason Christianity cannot be trusted.

You are a Jehovah's witness member I heared your Bible is also different from the general Bible is it true.

The Muslims claim the Gospel has been corrupted does this all the more not support the claim.
Re: Arabs Passed Insult On Non-Arabs by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:26am On Oct 03, 2020
haekymbahdx:
All the more reason Christianity cannot be trusted.

You are a Jehovah's witness member I heared your Bible is also different from the general Bible is it true.

The Muslims claim the Gospel has been corrupted does this all the more not support the claim.

There are demons working hard to complicate issues here and there, that's why your Religion also has the strong and weak Hadith nah!
Or do you want to tell me that complications in your religion doesn't stem from these so called STRONG and WEAK stuff?

That's why each person needs to ascertain the truth not just listening to mere say! smiley
Re: Arabs Passed Insult On Non-Arabs by haekymbahdx: 7:29am On Oct 03, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

There are demons working hard to complicate issues here and there, that's why your Religion also has the strong and weak Hadith nah!
Or do you want to tell me that complications in your religion doesn't stem from these so called STRONG and WEAK stuff?

That's why each person needs to ascertain the truth not just listening to mere say! smiley
Like the canonical and non canonical gospel.

Agreed...
Re: Arabs Passed Insult On Non-Arabs by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:47am On Oct 03, 2020
haekymbahdx:
Like the canonical and non canonical gospel.

Agreed...

All are just THEORIES, let's know the PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS of your religious THEORY then the BENEFITS in the midst of mankind. If it's not yielding positivity in the midst of adherents, it's simply another religion from demons! wink
Re: Arabs Passed Insult On Non-Arabs by haekymbahdx: 8:48am On Oct 03, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

All are just THEORIES, let's know the PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS of your religious THEORY then the BENEFITS in the midst of mankind. If it's not yielding positivity in the midst of adherents, it's simply another religion from demons! wink
Okay you want to say Jehovah's witnesses are the only one serving the true God due to fruit.
Mind you, you are still under Christianity and you follow the gospel same as your fellow trinitarians and all believe in Holy spirit yet you will not allow your members to marry outside your fold of Jehovah witness.

Christianity is the tree and the various sect in it are the fruits of which Jehovah witness is part of.

If you say other gods are demons yours is also a demon. You all claim to follow Jesus yet so many diversity.

if you say the trinitarians for example are bad fruits how come Jesus bore such bad fruits how is it possible?

What you are seeing in that book is it different from what they are seeing what is the Holy Spirit doing.

I believe life is a test God has given is laws either you stick to it or not it doesn't take anything away from God.

We were created to worship both mankind and jinn. Then humans started sorting for help from Jinns and devils and they keep deceiving them by making them forget God laws and giving them false hopes.

You believe in this don't you

2 Corinthians 6

14 Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers [do not make mismated alliances with them or come under a different yoke with them, inconsistent with your faith]. For what partnership have right living and right standing with God with iniquity and lawlessness? Or how can light have fellowship with darkness?

15 What harmony can there be between Christ and Belial [the devil]? Or what has a believer in common with an unbeliever?

16 What agreement [can there be between] a temple of God and idols? For we are the temple of the living God; even as God said, I will dwell in and with and among them and will walk in and with and among them, and I will be their God, and they shall be My people.(C)

So what benefit does your faith have for makind in General.

Yet you expect people of other believes to love you when you don't love them it is not possible.

Why deceive yourselves by saying you love your neighbours/enemies.
Re: Arabs Passed Insult On Non-Arabs by PremierGuy(m): 9:09am On Oct 03, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

The true God had nothing to do with language o!

Abraham spoke Hebrew so all his children spoke that language "Hebrew" but after the Israelites returned from captivity in Babylon they began writing God's word in "Aramaic" as most returnees understood Aramaic much better than the Hebrew language, but after Jesus' time his followers penned down their own messages in Greek because that's the most widely spoken language of their time.

So the Bible was originally written in three languages Hebrew, Aramaic and Greek
From inception God never forced people to speak one particular language, once you're ready to obey him whatever language you use in your worship of him is not important!

Almighty God can communicate in any language.
Re: Arabs Passed Insult On Non-Arabs by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:20am On Oct 03, 2020
haekymbahdx:

Okay you want to say Jehovah's witnesses are the only one serving the true God due to fruit.
Mind you, you are still under Christianity and you follow the gospel same as your fellow trinitarians and all believe in Holy spirit yet you will not allow your members to marry outside your fold of Jehovah witness.

Christianity is the tree and the various sect in it are the fruits of which Jehovah witness is part of.

If you say other gods are demons yours is also a demon. You all claim to follow Jesus yet so many diversity.

if you say the trinitarians for example are bad fruits how come Jesus bore such bad fruits how is it possible?

What you are seeing in that book is it different from what they are seeing what is the Holy Spirit doing.

I believe life is a test God has given is laws either you stick to it or not it doesn't take anything away from God.

We were created to worship mankind and jinn. Then humans started sorting for help from Jinns and devils and they keep deceiving them by making them forget God laws and giving them false hopes.

You believe in this don't you

2 Corinthians 6

14 Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers [do not make mismated alliances with them or come under a different yoke with them, inconsistent with your faith]. For what partnership have right living and right standing with God with iniquity and lawlessness? Or how can light have fellowship with darkness?

15 What harmony can there be between Christ and Belial [the devil]? Or what has a believer in common with an unbeliever?

16 What agreement [can there be between] a temple of God and idols? For we are the temple of the living God; even as God said, I will dwell in and with and among them and will walk in and with and among them, and I will be their God, and they shall be My people.(C)

So what benefit does your faith have for makind in General.

Yet you expect people of other believes to love you when you don't love them it is not possible.

Why deceive yourselves by saying you love your neighbours/enemies.

Jesus is the tree, the branches are his first century Jewish disciples, any religion claiming Abrahamic are the ones who might or might not stem from that same plant.
That's why Jesus said "by their FRUIT you will know them" {Matthew 7:20} so if a religion no matter what they call themselves whether Christians, Muslims or any other that claims they have anything to do with Abrahamic order failed to produce the fruit of God's holy spirit, know that they've been deceived by demons who are disguising as angels of light!
Don't be deceived, for Muhammad to have acknowledged Jesus simply means all those claiming Muslims are part of those deceived by demons disguising as if it's the same arrangement!
Only the religion that's able to bear the FRUIT {Matthew 7:20} of God's holy spirit which the qualities are LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, GOODNESS, GENTLENESS, FAITH, MILDNESS and SELF-CONTROL! Galatians 5:22-23
So don't misconstrue or complicate issues saying "because they claim Christians therefore they're Christians" what you need to observe is their ability as a group to cultivate those qualities. Note that each of them will continue to make mistakes at times because they're not perfect but as a group those qualities will reflect in their gathering!
Re: Arabs Passed Insult On Non-Arabs by haekymbahdx: 9:54am On Oct 03, 2020
Re: Arabs Passed Insult On Non-Arabs by BlackfireX: 10:08am On Oct 03, 2020
haekymbahdx:
You mean the same Israel that was cursed by God himself.

You seen the Bible God does not condone sin..examples

As much as David was loved ,he was not allowed to build the temple, because of the so much blood in his hand.
As much much as Moses was gentle and all that, just because he strike the rock twice in anger, he was not allowed enter the promise land, remember this was the man that saw visible manifestation of the Ancient of days.
As much as Ananias and sapphira lied to the apostles they were struck dead.. I can go on and on...

But in the Qur'an ( which simply means to RECITE something) we see Muhammad evil,dark fantasies been condoned by his allah... For example..

A poetess was murdered on her bed, just because he criticized the holy malam.
Holy Muhammad went to his adopted son's house , on getting there he was not around, then he saw the wife bathing, immediately his allah told him, the lady is his wfe..imagine grin.
Let me stop here...
Guy the Muslim section knows me years back, you can't take me on, I will decimate you... My friends are still around grin

1 Like

Re: Arabs Passed Insult On Non-Arabs by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:29am On Oct 03, 2020
BlackfireX:

You seen the Bible God does not condone sin..examples
As much as David was loved ,he was not allowed to build the temple, because of the so much blood in his hand.
As much much as Moses was gentle and all that, just because he strike the rock twice in anger, he was not allowed enter the promise land, remember this was the man that saw visible manifestation of the Ancient of days.
As much as Ananias and sapphira lied to the apostles they were struck dead.. I can go on and on...
But in the Qur'an ( which simply means to RECITE something) we see Muhammad evil,dark fantasies been condoned by his allah... For example..
A poetess was murdered on her bed, just because he criticized the holy malam.
Holy Muhammad went to his adopted son's house , on getting there he was not around, then he saw the wife bathing, immediately his allah told him, the lady is his wfe..imagine grin.
Let me stop here...
Guy the Muslim section knows me years back, you can't take me on, I will decimate you... My friends are still around grin

He is just playing a clown in the thread!
He wants to equate the Bible a book written by 40 different writers many of whom never had the opportunity to meet one another due to the differences in the time they lived, when the writers themselves penned down their own blunders and how God disciplined them, to Qur'an a book masterminded by a single impostor who kept twisting the morals just to favour only himself and what was obtainable during his own time!
Walahi Talahi the deceit is no more the result of what their parents handed over to them but their own crookedness. Because this person typing all these gibberish in the name of Religion will protest vehemently had it been his parents want to use the nonsense to judge him! cheesy
Re: Arabs Passed Insult On Non-Arabs by 1Sharon(f): 2:15pm On Oct 03, 2020
haekymbahdx:

Jesus was sent to Israel where several prophets had been before and they have paved the way for him by doing much of the work the Israelites know about one God yet they rejected him and you place the same standard with Muhammad who was sent to Arab where no little or no prophets had been obviously Muhammad faced a much more difficult task because he started afresh because even Jess and Christians who also believe in one God didn't support him.

Hahha says the muslim. Have you read your Koran?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is There Any Nigerian That Hears From GOD? / Preserving Our Cultural Heritage / Did Jesus Truly Died To Save Everybody On Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.