Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Having Affair With Best Friend's Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having Affair With Best Friend's Wife (1790 Views)

How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? / Man Hospitalised After Sex With Friend’s Wife In Ebonyi / Man Gets Stuck In Best Friend's Wife During Illicit Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Having Affair With Best Friend's Wife by iz2much: 8:43pm On Mar 02, 2011
The cordial relationship between two friends, Ikechukwu Nwandugo and Lucky Ugbedaga has gone sour following the confession of Ikechukwu to Lucky that he has been sleeping with his wife, Queen, at his house at 24 Latif Street, Egan, Lagos State Southwest Nigeria.

The 28-year old Ikechukwu who has just repented told Lucky that since his own wife left him, he had depended on Lucky’s wife for sexual satisfaction.
He asked for forgiveness from his shocked friend and claimed that his conscience has been pricking him since he started sleeping with Queen.
Shocked by the confession, Lucky went to Igando Police Station and reported that Ikechukwu has been sleeping with his wife.
The police promptly arrested Ikechukwu and took him to the station.
At the station, P.M.NEWS gathered, Ikechukwu confessed that he actually slept with Queen.
He told the police that he went to his friend to confess because he was now a born-again Christian and his pastor asked him to go to him and make a confession.
Queen, the woman at the centre of the adultery, told the police that she went to Ikechukwu’s house when she had no money. She admitted she went to ask for N200 but denied that he slept with her.
The police, after investigation charged Ikechukwu to Ejigbo Magistrate’s Court where he is facing a one count charge of conduct likely to cause the breach of peace.
The offence, the police said, was contrary to Section 249 of the Criminal Code, Cap. 17, Vol.2, Laws of Lagos State of Nigeria 2003.
Re: Having Affair With Best Friend's Wife by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 02, 2011
ok. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: Having Affair With Best Friend's Wife by MMM2(m): 10:16pm On Mar 02, 2011
hmm I LUV SEXXXXXX!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Serious Advice Needed ASAP Or.......... / I Feel Like Kissing You.. / So We Do Not Forget – Letter To My Sweetheart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.