Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,077 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

Please I Need Your Advice My Neighbour Girlfriend Is On Me. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Your Advice My Neighbour Girlfriend Is On Me. (4531 Views)

My Neighbour's Girlfriend Is After Me / Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Need Your Advice My Neighbour Girlfriend Is On Me. by EgunMogaji2: 4:21am On Oct 02, 2020
Tales by the moonlight cheesy
Re: Please I Need Your Advice My Neighbour Girlfriend Is On Me. by Angelacruz: 4:38am On Oct 02, 2020
Tell d boyfriend.A bro over a hoe "bro code".
Re: Please I Need Your Advice My Neighbour Girlfriend Is On Me. by afinotanjnr(m): 7:09am On Oct 02, 2020
ProphetofOdin:
Don't break the brotherhood code, choose your friend over that b******

By the way:
If you want to make an extra cash for yourself doing a legitimate side hustle please check my signature and follow the link. No down payment all you need is your phone and you can earn as much as 400k.
This is not a fast money making scheme it takes a bit of consistency and patience by working smart with your smart phone.

Am interested
Re: Please I Need Your Advice My Neighbour Girlfriend Is On Me. by udumelue61854: 7:11am On Oct 02, 2020
If that dude is truly your dude, inform him. Both of you should turn that boy to intercourse artifact. Do unto those before they do unto thee.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice My Neighbour Girlfriend Is On Me. by femi4: 8:22am On Oct 02, 2020
obazeebright:
I need your advice please. am a single guy but i have a far distance relationships. She stay outside my state. I stay in a two bedroom flat and i have a neighbour who is also my good friend, we also work in the same company. He have a girlfriend who he love so much and planning of getting married to her before the end of next year. The problem now is that his girlfriend that he is planning of getting married to is in love with me. Always calling me and begging me for a relationship. That she love me and she is ready to let her two years relationship go just to be with me. She always call me when am with her boyfriend and she have stop calling her boyfriend and start giving him attitude. My Neighbour love her so much that he is ready to do everything to make her happy. He sees the girl as his only source of happiness. I have threaten to tell her boyfriend but she still continues coming around me and acting like she dont care. I dont want my neighbour to have heart break or feel bad that's why I have not told me. Please I need you advice on what to do. Please no insult
Flee and avoid any form of communication. She'll get the message
Re: Please I Need Your Advice My Neighbour Girlfriend Is On Me. by xest(m): 9:12am On Oct 02, 2020
Record your next conversation where she Is asking you out. Just for evidence Incase she denies it. Then tell your guy what's up, he should not venture into anything he can't be able to end. That lady doesn't love him.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice My Neighbour Girlfriend Is On Me. by ProphetofOdin: 9:23am On Oct 02, 2020
afinotanjnr:

Am interested
Click on the link on my signature.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice My Neighbour Girlfriend Is On Me. by RealEzee(m): 10:24am On Oct 02, 2020
Why do I feel u don already smash the babe sef and now matter don pass one nite stand, she don dey catch feelings, cos oga I no know wetin else u do way go change her mind like Dat oooo, abi u told her that your mansion in heaven have cctv? undecided
Re: Please I Need Your Advice My Neighbour Girlfriend Is On Me. by Auladimeji(m): 11:28am On Oct 02, 2020
If you don't yansh her,let person let her know so that people wey go yansh her go see road.....That friends if yours is a Terrible SIMP and he needs to suffer for being one
Re: Please I Need Your Advice My Neighbour Girlfriend Is On Me. by luminouz(m): 11:30am On Oct 02, 2020
Lies

Lies

LIES
Re: Please I Need Your Advice My Neighbour Girlfriend Is On Me. by khengxlei(m): 11:35am On Oct 02, 2020
she's probably gonna leave ya for another guy kiss
Re: Please I Need Your Advice My Neighbour Girlfriend Is On Me. by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 02, 2020
so easy to block her calls
except maybe u interested in sleeping with her cheesy
Re: Please I Need Your Advice My Neighbour Girlfriend Is On Me. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 02, 2020
Hussein01:

"should in case"?.......you can't use both at the same time. It's either you use "should" or "in case". Using them at a time is a NO
thanks for d correction man I appreciate...
Re: Please I Need Your Advice My Neighbour Girlfriend Is On Me. by Harrykn: 4:08pm On Oct 02, 2020
Bros e easy. call her boyoo, discuss with evidence, tell him to codedly allow you swim and end the shit connecting y'all. Girls no finish for this 9ja
Re: Please I Need Your Advice My Neighbour Girlfriend Is On Me. by Hussein01(m): 4:41pm On Oct 03, 2020
bukky1994:
thanks for d correction man I appreciate...
You are welcome
Re: Please I Need Your Advice My Neighbour Girlfriend Is On Me. by Lalami3232(m): 5:34pm On Oct 03, 2020
WallStreetfx:

This girl shaaa person wey marry you must be very tough.

Change that "Tough" to FOOLISH

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Men Lack Balls To Toast A Boss Lady? / The First Day You Kissed, How Did It Happen? / LMAO When A Woman Can No Longer Control Her Jealousy (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.