Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Please I Need Your Advice My Neighbour Girlfriend Is On Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Your Advice My Neighbour Girlfriend Is On Me. (4538 Views)

My Neighbour's Girlfriend Is After Me / Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Advice My Neighbour Girlfriend Is On Me. by obazeebright(m): 9:59pm On Oct 01, 2020
I need your advice please. am a single guy but i have a far distance relationships. She stay outside my state. I stay in a two bedroom flat and i have a neighbour who is also my good friend, we also work in the same company. He have a girlfriend who he love so much and planning of getting married to her before the end of next year. The problem now is that his girlfriend that he is planning of getting married to is in love with me. Always calling me and begging me for a relationship. That she love me and she is ready to let her two years relationship go just to be with me. She always call me when am with her boyfriend and she have stop calling her boyfriend and start giving him attitude. My Neighbour love her so much that he is ready to do everything to make her happy. He sees the girl as his only source of happiness. I have threaten to tell her boyfriend but she still continues coming around me and acting like she dont care. I dont want my neighbour to have heart break or feel bad that's why I have not told me. Please I need you advice on what to do. Please no insult

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Please I Need Your Advice My Neighbour Girlfriend Is On Me. by Dpsychologist: 10:01pm On Oct 01, 2020
The Greatest mistake is planning to settle down with a lady that does not want you.

Betrayal is certain.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please I Need Your Advice My Neighbour Girlfriend Is On Me. by TheCork(m): 10:02pm On Oct 01, 2020
obazeebright:
I need your advice please. am a single guy but i have a far distance relationships. She stay outside my state. I stay in a two bedroom flat and i have a neighbour who is also my good friend, we also work in the same company. He have a girlfriend who he love so much and planning of getting married to her before the end of next year. The problem now is that his girlfriend that he is planning of getting married to is in love with me. Always calling me and begging me for a relationship. That she love me and she is ready to let her two years relationship go just to be with me. She always call me when am with her boyfriend and she have stop calling her boyfriend and start giving him attitude. My Neighbour love her so much that he is ready to do everything to make her happy. He sees the girl as his only source of happiness. I have threaten to tell her boyfriend but she still continues coming around me and acting like she dont care. I dont want my neighbour to have heart break or feel bad that's why I have not told me. Please I need you advice on what to do. Please no insult

Sharp guy
bro So u want to nyansh her too, correct? Is her name Zzor?..Anyways.
Juss make sure u dont do nyash more than twice. Twice is ilegal & not acceptable!!(true story) wink

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please I Need Your Advice My Neighbour Girlfriend Is On Me. by Terryindeed: 10:06pm On Oct 01, 2020
I really don't know the type of advice you want since you said your neighbor is a good friend of yours but this is a simple thing unless you are not a good friend to your neighbor.

call the both of them together, sit down and tell them what's going on, and make sure you express yourself to her that you are not interested in having a relationship with her. Both parties will respect you as a stand up Guy. Like I said this is a very simple thing. maturity no bi by Age!!

12 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice My Neighbour Girlfriend Is On Me. by chatinent: 10:08pm On Oct 01, 2020
Go for quality, bro.

Not sb who easily breaks up with sb just for selfish interests.

Leave her be.

Think, bro.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please I Need Your Advice My Neighbour Girlfriend Is On Me. by donbachi(m): 10:11pm On Oct 01, 2020
Try am..if u escape acha-ere..u no go escape calabar belt...flee,if u love ur life.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice My Neighbour Girlfriend Is On Me. by Sonnobax15(m): 10:15pm On Oct 01, 2020
undecided. Guy,can you stand in front of ogun shrine and swear that you haven't smashed her ?
or ever imagine yourself smashing her any time soon ?

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice My Neighbour Girlfriend Is On Me. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 01, 2020
I think u should let her boyfriend know, should in case anything happens u would be on a safer side d guy is ur neighbour allow him break up officially and then know d girl's reaction
Re: Please I Need Your Advice My Neighbour Girlfriend Is On Me. by Bluntguy: 10:20pm On Oct 01, 2020
That's the sign of a Jezebel. Flee brother, flee. Tell your neighbour, he will only be pained for a short while and you would save him a greater heartbreak in future. The Jezebel deserves neither of you.

8 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice My Neighbour Girlfriend Is On Me. by ProphetofOdin: 10:24pm On Oct 01, 2020
Don't break the brotherhood code, choose your friend over that b******

By the way:
If you want to make an extra cash for yourself doing a legitimate side hustle please check my signature and follow the link. No down payment all you need is your phone and you can earn as much as 400k.
This is not a fast money making scheme it takes a bit of consistency and patience by working smart with your smart phone.

5 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice My Neighbour Girlfriend Is On Me. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 01, 2020
Which advice you want us to advise you? I can see your devilish mind from my Android phone you're a betrayal to your friend, your mind dey judge you
Re: Please I Need Your Advice My Neighbour Girlfriend Is On Me. by Oturatetuala(m): 10:25pm On Oct 01, 2020
Guy do the thing for the girl after all the thing no dey read meter... Chop and clean mouth.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice My Neighbour Girlfriend Is On Me. by Hussein01(m): 10:28pm On Oct 01, 2020
bukky1994:
I think u should let her boyfriend know, should in case anything happens u would be on a safer side d guy is ur neighbour allow him break up officially and then know d girl's reaction

"should in case"?.......you can't use both at the same time. It's either you use "should" or "in case". Using them at a time is a NO
Re: Please I Need Your Advice My Neighbour Girlfriend Is On Me. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 01, 2020
obazeebright:
you are enjoying it but pretending else nothing stops you from calling her to order.Be doing as if the world wants to end mtcheww
Re: Please I Need Your Advice My Neighbour Girlfriend Is On Me. by Hussein01(m): 10:35pm On Oct 01, 2020
Kingscee:
Which advice you want us to advise you? I can see your devilish mind from my Android phone you're a betrayal to your friend, your mind dey judge you

Where did he imply contemplating going down with her?. You are the one who need to work on his mind...devilish indeed

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice My Neighbour Girlfriend Is On Me. by obazeebright(m): 10:35pm On Oct 01, 2020
Dpsychologist:
The Greatest mistake is planning to settle down with a lady that does not want you.

Betrayal is certain.
Yes in know
Re: Please I Need Your Advice My Neighbour Girlfriend Is On Me. by obazeebright(m): 10:37pm On Oct 01, 2020
Hussein01:

Where did he imply contemplating going down with her?. You are the one who need to work on his mind...devilish indeed

Ok thanks.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice My Neighbour Girlfriend Is On Me. by Edyice: 10:44pm On Oct 01, 2020
Bro we know you are not telling the truth , but continue cool
Re: Please I Need Your Advice My Neighbour Girlfriend Is On Me. by prince2pac(m): 10:44pm On Oct 01, 2020
Not just you, but that your neighbor need to ditch that girl... Imagine... Maybe you are not even the only one she is trying to get laid with.. That your friend deserve the best

Re: Please I Need Your Advice My Neighbour Girlfriend Is On Me. by Openbusiness: 10:47pm On Oct 01, 2020
Re: Please I Need Your Advice My Neighbour Girlfriend Is On Me. by Dannywayne21(m): 10:54pm On Oct 01, 2020
Uhmm, my tiny advice!
record your conversation with her and tell her guy wetin she dey do.
Remember that true love will stand the test of time but those stupid chemical reaction that people call love will always fail them.
Lastly, think critically before you take some action in life and try to "see both side of the coin ", it is important.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice My Neighbour Girlfriend Is On Me. by merieam16(f): 10:58pm On Oct 01, 2020
Fake story....#yimu
Re: Please I Need Your Advice My Neighbour Girlfriend Is On Me. by VanDerWaalforces: 10:58pm On Oct 01, 2020
Do not do to others what you would not have them do to you. My humble opinion.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice My Neighbour Girlfriend Is On Me. by Dayoebe(m): 11:04pm On Oct 01, 2020
guy, don't ever think of being in a relationship with her.
Dey your lane. Ghost her (if need be)
Re: Please I Need Your Advice My Neighbour Girlfriend Is On Me. by Hambivert: 11:12pm On Oct 01, 2020
Sparogatively, this is the bro code rule #1

...Never you have a relationship (fling, entanglement, or something serious) with your bro's babe (ex or current)

You life is meant to be sweeter. There are so many fishes in the water!

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice My Neighbour Girlfriend Is On Me. by Liposure: 11:51pm On Oct 01, 2020
Inform her boyfriend before she gets you in trouble
Re: Please I Need Your Advice My Neighbour Girlfriend Is On Me. by Kriss216: 12:17am On Oct 02, 2020
If that guy is truly your guy, inform him. Both of you should turn that girl to sex object.

Do unto others before they do unto thee.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice My Neighbour Girlfriend Is On Me. by NobleDeSage001: 12:38am On Oct 02, 2020
If you break the bro code, what would you gain?
Flip the coin and put yourself in your neighbours position. Will you be happy if your babe does same to another man? What would be your reaction?
A girl who can leave her boyfriend for you can still leave you for another guy. I am certainly sure that she is still a teenager or at most under 22.

Tell your guy what's going on and save him from the impending disaster that awaits him...

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice My Neighbour Girlfriend Is On Me. by WallStreetfx(m): 12:55am On Oct 02, 2020
Zzor:
you are enjoying it but pretending else nothing stops you from calling her to order.Be doing as if the world wants to end mtcheww

This girl shaaa person wey marry you must be very tough.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice My Neighbour Girlfriend Is On Me. by LikeAking: 2:25am On Oct 02, 2020
CHOP AM.

Bleep the bro code.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice My Neighbour Girlfriend Is On Me. by DamnnNiggarr: 3:27am On Oct 02, 2020
grin

As a real and baddest niggarrrr,
I'll only advice you to be careful, because you may not know if it's a setup from your neighbor just to test your level of commitment in your brocode or friendship( based on experience). It has happened to me once and I didn't to my gee.

But, on the other hand,
if it's not that, tell him in order to save his future (from venturing into a failed marriage) and yours asap.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice My Neighbour Girlfriend Is On Me. by NawtiKingRealer(m): 3:41am On Oct 02, 2020
Once you give her chance, na big gobe. Dem send her to come split and cause endless fight between una two. Na her assignment be that bro. Run

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uncle James Saved My Sex Life And Marriage / Boyfriend Of Big Brother Naija's Gifty Threatens To Release Her Sex Video / Photos:South African Woman Defiantly Exposes Her Breasts Says "I'm Not Ashamed"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.