Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

I Need Advice On How To Make Money Online - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Advice On How To Make Money Online (1567 Views)

Help!! I Need Advice On How To Create A Website For A Company / Prestashop Need Advice / I Need Advice On Alertpay/payza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice On How To Make Money Online by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 02, 2011
help me out here
i know its gud business runnin a succesful online stuff'
which is more profitable ''social networkin online store bloggin
Re: I Need Advice On How To Make Money Online by lojik(m): 12:12am On Mar 03, 2011
Online Bulk SMS is very profitable.
Check http://www.estoresms.com/resellers
Re: I Need Advice On How To Make Money Online by gabuzee(m): 9:03pm On Mar 03, 2011
Blogging is the best, but it requires hard work and patience.
Re: I Need Advice On How To Make Money Online by sgtinfo(f): 5:44am On Mar 04, 2011
send me a mail at sgt.info@ymail.com. I have more than 30 stuffs for you for free. 100% free.
Re: I Need Advice On How To Make Money Online by journey7: 3:12am On Mar 05, 2011
:DAn easy way to make money online the “proper” way, would be to

1) Choose A Narrow Topic

2) Create A Website On Your Narrow Niche Full Of Valuable Information

3) Drive Quality Traffic To Your Website

4) Setup An Autoresponder

It may take up to 5-7 times until a person takes action towards your product or service. Without an autoresponder, it will be difficult to interact with your fanbase!

Do the above steps, and you will find your easy and proper way to make money online!
wink
Re: I Need Advice On How To Make Money Online by sgtinfo(f): 1:34pm On Mar 05, 2011
journey7:

:DAn easy way to make money online the “proper” way, would be to

1) Choose A Narrow Topic

2) Create A Website On Your Narrow Niche Full Of Valuable Information

3) Drive Quality Traffic To Your Website

It may take up to 5-7 times until a person takes action towards your product or service. Without an autoresponder, it will be difficult to interact with your fanbase!

Do the above steps, and you will find your easy and proper way to make money online!
wink

Please talk more on that. How does it work? I'm aware of paid ones but not sure if there are free ones and it's not comming with most Hosting package.
Re: I Need Advice On How To Make Money Online by Seton(m): 8:09pm On Mar 05, 2011
sgt.info:

Please talk more on that. How does it work? I'm aware of paid ones but not sure if there are free ones and it's not comming with most Hosting package.

have a hosting plan? check a free script for autoresponder on your fantastico or you can google free autoresponder, there are loads of then there. anyway nothing as good as icontact, get response or aweber
Re: I Need Advice On How To Make Money Online by sgtinfo(f): 1:31am On Mar 06, 2011
I don't think get response is free b'cous i've been there months back.

What about others you mentioned

Seton:

have a hosting plan? check a free script for autoresponder on your fantastico or you can google free autoresponder, there are loads of then there. anyway nothing as good as icontact, get response or aweber
Re: I Need Advice On How To Make Money Online by suxes2005(m): 1:22pm On Mar 06, 2011
Google news site is the latest and one of
the best way to make money online now

you set it up within 2 months after which
you can start making money from it

SHALOM
Re: I Need Advice On How To Make Money Online by Seton(m): 8:21pm On Mar 06, 2011
sgt.info:

I don't think get response is free b'cous i've been there months back.

What about others you mentioned

you can try then, it think there one call phpmailer a, free autobot among other which you can get by asking google, but there is nothing as good as the paid one like icontact, get response and
Re: I Need Advice On How To Make Money Online by sgtinfo(f): 11:39pm On Mar 06, 2011
Seton:

you can try then, it think there one call phpmailer a, free autobot among other which you can get by asking google, but there is nothing as good as the paid one like icontact, get response and

I know. But it not that easy. It's expensive.

Thx.
Re: I Need Advice On How To Make Money Online by mastere3: 9:16am On Mar 07, 2011
Ok Now everybody have said something tangible. but my contribution is this, start your own web hosting business and you can do all other with ease.

If you are interested, send me email @ friendehis@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Advice On How To Make Money Online by mypricesms: 11:46am On Apr 10, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Bulk SMS is really profitable:

Take Advantage of our offer at

http://www.mypricesms.com/

Get your Own Reseller Site for FREE
Master Reseller Sites also available (Create your own resellers)
Get SMS for N0.90 from Nigeria's Cheapest source of SMS.
Sell at your price.

Contact us: 07089575757 email: info@mypricesms.com

This offer is Limited.

See
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGrnQz6Qj3g

Contact us info@mypricesms.com, 2347089575757.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: I Need Advice On How To Make Money Online by obienotes(m): 5:57pm On Apr 10, 2011
blogging is good,i love bulk sms,ive done the biz,ive been duped too,be wise,add me on yahoo messenger:scopefield007 let me guide you
Re: I Need Advice On How To Make Money Online by 222Martins(m): 9:27am On Apr 11, 2011
gabuzee:

Blogging is the best, but it requires hard work and patience.
True talk. Every business requires hard work and patience, not only Blogging.
Re: I Need Advice On How To Make Money Online by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 26, 2011
NO SHORT CUT TO MAKE MONEY IN LIFE.

DONT ANSWER ANYBODY THAT SAY'S ANYTHING ABOUT MAKING MONEY ONLINE. LET THEM SHOW YOU PROVE HERE.
Re: I Need Advice On How To Make Money Online by 222Martins(m): 12:26pm On May 03, 2011
ActiveMan:

NO SHORT CUT TO MAKE MONEY IN LIFE.

DONT ANSWER ANYBODY THAT SAY'S ANYTHING ABOUT MAKING MONEY ONLINE. LET THEM SHOW YOU PROVE HERE.
What proof do you need to be convinced? Proof or not, those who will take action and succeed will.
Re: I Need Advice On How To Make Money Online by heebakutty: 6:59am On Oct 28, 2011
here is another way to make money online. you can also try this way to earn online. become a reseller.ll you need to do is purchase a reseller account from Goresellers.com on monthly or yearly basis. Now you can host multiple sub-accounts within your reseller account. Just sell the domains and make the profit. I am Doing Online Domain Name reseller account ,now i am earning through it, I got the reseller account at here and selling domain name earning through it,you can also get that and earn through Online in Home.
Re: I Need Advice On How To Make Money Online by heebakutty: 11:50am On Nov 11, 2011
yes informative!!
Re: I Need Advice On How To Make Money Online by 080Nigeria(m): 11:19pm On Nov 11, 2011
You can read this post: How to Make Money Online.
Re: I Need Advice On How To Make Money Online by BoOOosHBoy: 4:03am On Nov 12, 2011
I think there are so many e-books for dat
Re: I Need Advice On How To Make Money Online by LagBlogger(m): 11:34pm On Nov 21, 2011

(1) (Reply)

Drupal Or Joomla Which One? / Finally, Another CSS Challenge. Who Can Code This Layout? / Can I Receive Paypal Payments In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.