Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,382 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 (47263 Views)

Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral / Melania Trump Mocked Over Her 'Creepy' Christmas White House Decorations (Photos / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by naija4life247: 7:06am On Oct 02, 2020
Grandmeister:

Barr ojigbo is my chairman..from Ikwuano.

Uncle, I mentioned Vice Chairman oooo, not Chairman. Now, you can call a friend or ask the audience.
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by Focusmind: 7:06am On Oct 02, 2020
Trump is smart and a strategist. He would rather allow his opponent guessing on his next strategy. My brother, the COVID thing is a hoax. He is not infected

He would never visit any hospital like the UK prime minister did neither would he give any status of progress of his treatment. He would just announced that both of them have fully recovered two days to the election.
Give it to him!

2 Likes

Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by lexy2014: 7:07am On Oct 02, 2020
mmb:
Trump doesnt abide by COVID-19 protocols. Now this is the consequences.

Wish him and other patients speedy recovery

Really not sure if this precaution thing works.
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by Ogbuu101: 7:08am On Oct 02, 2020
donogaga:
I wish them speedy recovery even though I am not a fan of his.

The man is a bloody bully, he doesn't give a damn.

Very blunt as well.

His leadership style doesn't go down well with me.
The style might not go down well with you but he achieves results and is go getter.
The statistics don't lie,whether on jobs or security.
Even the African Americans who some would like us to believe Trump is racist against have the highest employment rate in d past 30yrs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by tundess: 7:09am On Oct 02, 2020
Hope, she gave it to him.....
If you know, you know cool cool

Oh, the irony. Let's "hope" the virus gives him the Johnson version of it's effects then he can tell us how "mild flu" it is. cheesy
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by Ekemeze: 7:10am On Oct 02, 2020

1 Like

Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by Ayotemide(f): 7:11am On Oct 02, 2020
Openbusiness:
OMG shocked. It is well. Both of you will recover 100%. The virus will not have any negative effect on you, amen.

Hallelujah He’s alive
And because He lives I live
Hallelujah Jesus Lives
Tell that sickness, Coronavirus, I already won
Declaring boldly, I'm born of God
He said it’s finished
and oh ohohohohohhh
My story’s written
and oh ohohohohohohh
I Overcame …. Hallelujah
I Overcame …. Hallelujah

No shaking, Nov 3 has been secured in the bag. God got us and we got the silent majority of voters and votes and will win the electoral college and you will complete your 8 years in sound health. God bless America, and God bless Donald Trump.

What is hilarious is how the polity and political landscape of USA has no direct effect on your life.

1 Like

Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by jimter44(m): 7:11am On Oct 02, 2020
If Trump recovers, China will hear it!

1 Like

Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by Jakumo(m): 7:12am On Oct 02, 2020
Ekemeze:

Not Putin, I think, China, Sleepy Joe Biden and his puppet Hunter Biden, ofcourse Nasty Nancy Pelosi are gonna masturbate all through the weekend. grin.

Please don't forget to fast and pray for the next seven days and nights, to ensure that your slave master recovers, and is able to implement his newly proposed policy that will prevent ALL African students from coming to America for further education.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by gassbee: 7:12am On Oct 02, 2020
From d look of things he cant partake in d second or third debate. It might take time before covid clears off from his system
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by Guzman101(m): 7:12am On Oct 02, 2020
Na which kind lie be this
Guy your imformation is not correct donald trump and his wife are both in quarantine still awaiting their test result after his councillor tested positive to the deadly virus
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by Jakumo(m): 7:16am On Oct 02, 2020
Focusmind:
Trump is smart and a strategist. He would rather allow his opponent guessing on his next strategy. My brother, the COVID thing is a hoax. He is not infected

He would never visit any hospital like the UK prime minister did neither would he give any status of progress of his treatment. He would just announced that both of them have fully recovered two days to the election.
Give it to him!

This scenario may be the real deal. By showing himself as a miraculous and immortal corona virus survivor, his messiah complex will be consolidated, and his racist hordes will be absolutely ecstatic with joy, so much so that they may go out in the streets to fire celebratory bursts of gunfire, killing a few black people as collateral damage in the process.

Also, by pretending to be sick and in isolation, KKK Klansman Big Don will be able to avoid any further political debates, since the last one went so spectacularly wrong for him.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by naptu2: 7:16am On Oct 02, 2020
Guzman101:
Guy your imformation is not correct donald trump and his wife are both in quarantine still awaiting their test result after his councillor tested positive to the deadly virus

Kai! Stale news. Late comer. Lastma

4 Likes

Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by Openbusiness: 7:19am On Oct 02, 2020
Ayotemide:

What is hilarious is how the polity and political landscape of USA has no direct effect on your life.
That's your opinion. I'm more American at heart, than a Nigerian. Home is where your heart is, and the human body is like a river, one day one day, it must flow home. God bless America, Home of the Brave, Land of the Free wink

2 Likes

Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by Okoroawusa: 7:19am On Oct 02, 2020
Okotorigba!!!

COVID-19 that he said was fake?

Make man dey talk too much no good
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by yetunsbay(m): 7:20am On Oct 02, 2020
Strategy
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 02, 2020
Jeezuzpick:
Why does this seem fake and planned?

Dis man no get corona since naa.....why now?
Lol. The man wayo no be here o. The toughest us election I've known all my life. But I see him winning greatly
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by PoliteActivist: 7:24am On Oct 02, 2020
peacettw:
The public release of their results is strategic and political aimed to create the illusion of truth, honesty and transparency. I sincerely doubt if they are indeed positive.

Mumu, u think America is Nigeria. He would hide it if he could as I'm sure Bubu would hide it if it were him
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by samwillyco1(m): 7:25am On Oct 02, 2020
Great Man, quick recovery

Some satanic people will be happy but God pass them.

Trump and Wife be healed in Jesus Name AMEN

1 Like

Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by olu77(m): 7:25am On Oct 02, 2020
Hmmm...contacting is believing. Speedy recovery to Trump and Melania
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by lakesider(m): 7:25am On Oct 02, 2020
Guzman101:

Lol...idiots are much sure
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 02, 2020
juman:
Hiss.
He is useless old man.
Very incompetent president.

America is overrated country.

Country of bad leaders.
Incompetent bawo? Na your country? He's doing what a reasonable president should do (Reviving the country's economy). I don't just like his arrogance that's all other wise, I love what he's doing

1 Like

Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by PoliteActivist: 7:28am On Oct 02, 2020
gowonmaharajah:
How some Nigerians carry this man matter for head dey amuse me.

Same way they carry Messi and Ronaldo for head. Because POTUS is sorta president of the world, and because American presidential politics is very interesting.

1 Like

Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by styleewhyte(m): 7:29am On Oct 02, 2020
donogaga:
I wish them speedy recovery even though I am not a fan of his.

The man is a bloody bully, he doesn't give a damn.

Very blunt as well.

His leadership style doesn't go down well with me.
you should not talk style but actions he take benefit the average American...so he just get the job done
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by juniorstar(m): 7:29am On Oct 02, 2020
its time to test hydrxychloroquine and azithromycin with all the vitamin c . make dem no give am DAT novel drug ooh I don forget d name! ehm Remdesivir!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by MI6: 7:29am On Oct 02, 2020
Nice way to avoid the next series of debates! The man is a real chess player

naptu2:
Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1311892190680014849

His senior aide, Hope Hicks had earlier tested positive for the disease.

Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by peacettw: 7:31am On Oct 02, 2020
PoliteActivist:

Mumu, u think America is Nigeria. He would hide it if he could as I'm sure Bubu would hide it if it were him

But of course, the cretin begins his rant with an insult.

1 Like

Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by PoliteActivist: 7:31am On Oct 02, 2020
DAramis:
This president was initially forming Don Jazzy as if he is immune from the virus. He had never believed in wearing mask but want others to always put it on.

Speedy recovery to him and the wife.

Is Don Jazzy immune to the virus??
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by Merimental(m): 7:31am On Oct 02, 2020
iamyemiakins:
Is he tryna avoid the next debate or he really got the hoax

he tells d truth, problem,

he lies, problem.

Typical human nature !

Democrat sympathizers baffle me

1 Like

Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by joshuaidibia(m): 7:32am On Oct 02, 2020
clark0:

You complain of white being racist toward blacks. Do blacks even love themselves ? Take Nigeria for example, where’s the love here ?

Is this a topic about Nigeria? Take your hatred somewhere. Even topics about snake, people like you will still mention tribalism. "that evil snake is ipod" "that snake is afonja"

1 Like

Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by juman(m): 7:32am On Oct 02, 2020
seanwilliam:
Abi oo..

But how many times were u rejected jare

You make me laugh.

I live in better country than america.

1 Like

Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by Merimental(m): 7:33am On Oct 02, 2020
DozieMartin:
Election strategy
dats d killer move on chess game.
Democrats didn't see dat coming grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Joachim Yhombi-Opango Dies Of Coronavirus / Gambia Children Imitate Jammeh And His Wife, Zeinab (photos) / Protesters Set Fire On Ayatollah Khomeini's Home (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.