Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 (47319 Views)

Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral / Melania Trump Mocked Over Her 'Creepy' Christmas White House Decorations (Photos / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by dasparrow: 7:52am On Oct 02, 2020
onenaija001:
to me tribalism is more dangerous than racism. If most of us mistakenly hold a grip on the mantle of leadership, we'll only think of ourselves and those around us. I honestly don't like Trump, but humanity in general is evil and hateful today, we complain of racism but please look at what is happening in this country. To me America has been evil even before Trump came into office. If you are a Christian you will know that these are obvious signs of the time, if you support the democrats you also have a valid point cos I see very little difference between the two.

How can you know for certain that tribalism is worse than racism when you have never lived in a predominantly white country in your life before? Do you think that the way white people behave when they come to Africa including Nigeria is the way they behave when they are in their own countries and on their own turf?

Do you know that you can get killed just for your skin color and nothing else? Do you know you can be denied service for no other reason but due to your color? Do you know that you could go to jail for false allegations levied against you for no other reason but because of your skin color?

Please when it comes to racism, just stay out of the discussion because until you have lived for an extended period of time amongst people who don't look like you, you will never truly get a full picture of how racism works and how it negatively affects the lives of other people.

1 Like

Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by VaselineCrew: 7:53am On Oct 02, 2020
The best President America has ever had.

1 Like

Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by PoliteActivist: 7:53am On Oct 02, 2020
tundess:

Trump started all this by stating news media was Fake. His supporters resort to this same head in sand tactic when news doesn't suit them. Besides, Woodward's revelations show he was well aware if how infectious the virus was yet chose to downplay it in public, even when told by President Xi.
Somehow the "democrats" created a "hoax" virus that has killed 200k Americans that the POTUS absolved himself of any responsibility in stemming and then he fails to protect himself and his wife by disregarding the guidelines of his own public health agency !
You couldn't make this stuff up !

I predict Trump will emerge from his quarantine and claim HydroxylC'quine, prayers and zinc cured him. You watch.
His lemmings will then use Trump's well known expertise on every subject in the world to show that the Great Leader was right all along and Bill Gates, Merkel, Iran, Justin Trudeau, Sadiq Khan and an unholy alliance of deep state-Soros-AOC and BLM with Lebron James, Obama and Hollywood have shares in vaccine companies grin cool

U oeople take it for granted he'd survive. He us 74! His younger brother is dead. And someone saw a vision of a casket In the whote house
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by VaselineCrew: 7:55am On Oct 02, 2020
joshuaidibia:

That guy has been racist since time immemorial

lol, see dem, same old allegations, Trump is Racist, Fascist, Sexists, bla bla bla, YET NO SINGLE VIDEO TO PROOVE YOUR POINT.

So what about Joe Biden that said, "If you can't decide if you're gonna vote for me or Trump, THEN YOU AINT BLACK"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhcgmwj3NAc
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by martineverest(m): 7:55am On Oct 02, 2020
onatisi:
The next presidential debate will be interesting, the Democrats will want to use this to show the Americans why they shouldn't vote for Trump.
We all know Trump fights dirty ,he won't sit back and keep quiet.
he won't be in next debate in 2 weeks time....he used this hoax to avoid the next debate
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by kennyz247(m): 7:56am On Oct 02, 2020
life na turn by turn ooo,time for hm to face reality ...
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by VaselineCrew: 7:56am On Oct 02, 2020
People are so easily fooled by CNN and the rest.

How many times will Trump condemn White Supremacists?

Yet, tomorrow, CNN will still ask the same stupid questions, like it's not Antifa and BLM that are burning down America today.
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by VaselineCrew: 7:57am On Oct 02, 2020
Trump haters are so funny

You people have destroyed Nigeria, now you want to destroy America by burning it down.

IT WON"T HAPPEN
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by Ekemeze: 7:57am On Oct 02, 2020
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by VaselineCrew: 7:58am On Oct 02, 2020
RACIST JOE BIDEN

"Poor Kids are just as bright as white kids"

lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idpevmeoK1A
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by PoliteActivist: 7:58am On Oct 02, 2020
madjune:
It's just a ploy for him to avoid debates till election day.

He got no sickness.

And why would he want to avoid debates, mumu? He is 10 points behind in the polls
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by wman(m): 7:58am On Oct 02, 2020
seanwilliam:
you're very dumb for comparing Americans to Nigerians.. ranges from leader to citizen there is no comparison...

If only u know how dumb u sound trying to sound brainy

He's right.

A lot of Americans are really dumb and gullible.

1 Like

Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by VaselineCrew: 7:59am On Oct 02, 2020
Nigerians complain that Buhari is old, doesn't remember, bla bla bla

Yet you wish a Buhari on America in the form of Joe Biden

Haters!!

So this is the man you want to rule America

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_wlQZ5N_2k
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by VaselineCrew: 8:00am On Oct 02, 2020
JOE BIDEN FORGETS THE DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIVJCDwZUkM
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by Psoul(m): 8:00am On Oct 02, 2020
Very simple.
Just inject him with 1000mg of Hypo bleach and 500mg of Detol.
Finally, get him 200 tables of Chloroquine and the coro will disappear.

All the same I wish the POTUS and the FLOTUS faster recovery.
Biden has seen a point to debate on.
Trump will also debate better on this if he comes out from this real quick.
He will tell the that he cured himself with the drug he promised the American people that may come out eve before the D-Day.
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by PoliteActivist: 8:01am On Oct 02, 2020
martineverest:
he won't be in next debate in 2 weeks time....he used this hoax to avoid the next debate

And why would he want to avoid the debates, mumu? He is 10 points behind in the polls
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by VaselineCrew: 8:01am On Oct 02, 2020
Racist Joe Biden telling BLACK PEOPLE ON VIDEO, that if you don't vote for him, YOU AINT BLACK

yet, black slaves will still rush to the democratic plantation, lol

Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by Jakumo(m): 8:02am On Oct 02, 2020
PoliteActivist:

US doesn't work that way. The vast majority of Black Lives Matter are white. The vast majority of those jubilating will be white not black

Yes indeed, millions of whites don't subscribe to racism, and they too, need to hide their joy over this very encouraging news, so as to avoid the wrath of embittered KKK members.
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by dasparrow: 8:03am On Oct 02, 2020
SegFault:

I swear gringrin especially those ipob supporters who see him as some sort of saviour, someone that could not openly deny white supremacy. Chai.

Self hate is real amongst a lot of Nigerians. I noticed that for sometime now. In Nigeria, many if not most Nigerians will treat a lebanese, chinese, indian or white person better than they will treat you a fellow Nigerian. It is one of several reasons why these aforementioned groups thrive in Nigeria despite all of Nigeria's numerous challenges while Nigerians themselves suffer to no end except of course if they are in the corridors of power.

When I discovered this fact, I quietly packed my bags and left Nigeria and Africa as a whole. There is absolutely no point living in a country where foreigners from far flung countries are treated as first class citizens while you who is a citizen and son or daughter of the soil is treated like a second or even third class citizen in your own homeland. It's really shameful.

Bob Marley said it best "Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery none but ourselves can free our minds."
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 02, 2020
My guyyy
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by Golan007: 8:03am On Oct 02, 2020
Fake News.

Wish him soonest recovery though.
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 02, 2020
dasparrow:

Well said. I am glad that an increasing number of Africans on the Continent are beginning to understand what is going on with America. An increasing number of American blacks are leaving America and are moving to varying African countries. Some are also moving to the Caribbean as well. An increasing number of Black citizens want to leave the United States but some can't afford to leave.

I never thought a day would come when Black people who are citizens of the United States will want to run away from their homeland due to intense racial hostility in America. We are living in interesting times indeed.
To me even the so called black Americans aren't spared from the stupidity and migrating to African countries is like jumping from frying pan into furnace, it's plain stupid and is going to be a regrettable choice because tribal and religious conflicts plus police brutality is far worse down here.
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by VaselineCrew: 8:04am On Oct 02, 2020
Ask Trump haters that call him racist to provide video, THEY WILL NEVER

NEVER!

Yet I can provide a thousand RACIST JOE BIDEN VIDEOS

RACIST JOE BIDEN: UNLIKE BLACK PEOPLE, LATINOS HAVE DIVERSITY OF THOUGHT (OUCH!!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTao1hvMYjc

Yet, the black slaves are rushing behind massser, lol

YOU AINT BLACK

1 Like

Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by Slurity(m): 8:04am On Oct 02, 2020
This is it. The election is over. We have a winner already

1 Like

Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:05am On Oct 02, 2020
Trump has something up his sleeves
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by PoliteActivist: 8:05am On Oct 02, 2020
Jakumo:

Yes indeed, millions of whites don't subscribe to racism, and they too, need to hide their joy over this very encouraging news, so as to avoid the wrath of embittered KKK members.

They are the loudest and most in-your-face not KKK. Why hasn't KKK attacked CNN??
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by dasparrow: 8:06am On Oct 02, 2020
jrusky:
Was this not the sour looking grumpy cheek man insulting Joe for wearing face mask everywhere? Nice one I pray his Convid case degenerate to Boris Johnson case where he shared room with death but God just saved him to taught him a lesson.

The last debate made me to dislike this man completely. A grabdfather and a leader that lack feeling for himanity, insulting Joe son who served the US army and got traumatized and went cracked and regained himself but died at last. I'm a father and I can feel the pain in Joe to be publicly put down like that. Its too inhuman of Trump.

Trump is Humanly incapable and a demon let Convid deal with him to reset his ugly grumpy face.

You are only now noticing who Trump is? Trump did not become this way overnight or after he became president. He's always been that way right from time.

2 Likes

Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 02, 2020
dasparrow:

Self hate is real amongst a lot of Nigerians. I noticed that for sometime now. In Nigeria, many if not most Nigerians will treat a lebanese, chinese, indian or white person better than they will treat you a fellow Nigerian. It is one of several reasons why these aforementioned groups thrive in Nigeria despite all of Nigeria's numerous challenges while Nigerians themselves suffer to no end except of course if they are in the corridors of power.

When I discovered this fact, I quietly packed my bags and left Nigeria and Africa as a whole. There is absolutely no point living in a country where foreigners from far flung countries are treated as first class citizens while you who is a citizen and son or daughter of the soil is treated like a second or even third class citizen in your own homeland. It's really shameful.

Bob Marley said it best "Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery none but ourselves can free our minds."
it's not about foreigners it's about money, it's the norm everywhere once you have money you get preferential treatment and foreigners are always expected to have money.
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by onatisi(m): 8:06am On Oct 02, 2020
martineverest:
Very smart, maybe his advisers have seen that his appearance at the debate is damaging his chances
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by martineverest(m): 8:07am On Oct 02, 2020
onatisi:

Very smart, maybe his advisers have seen that his appearance at the debate is damaging his chances
exactly,... especially when the the umpire promised to switch off his mic if he interferes while biden is talking
Re: Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 by VaselineCrew: 8:08am On Oct 02, 2020
JOE BIDEN calls supporter, LYING DOG FACED PONY SOLDIER

HAHAHAHAHAHA, HIS OWN SUPPORTER OOOO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwVrg6UtxXQ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Indonesia Traffic Jam Forces President Out Of Car, Walks 2Km To State Event / Trump's Sex Talk Audio Leaks (Video) / Isha Sesay Exits CNN After 13 Years (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.