Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,951 members, 7,814,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Get Angry! Get Angry!! Get Angry!!!* - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Get Angry! Get Angry!! Get Angry!!!* (158 Views)

Why Did God Get Angry With Adam And Eve If He Knows All? / Turkish Police Smoke In Church In Istanbul During Arrest - Angry Nigerian Man / Igbogbo Demolition: Angry Worshippers Hold Service In Demolished Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Angry! Get Angry!! Get Angry!!!* by MFMRevivalist: 7:37am On Oct 02, 2020
Not all nights are for sleeping...

Not all days are for eating...

There are days you need to abandone food to starve the flesh and feed the spirit...

There are nights you need to inflict your body in order to pray...

There's a time to be seen, and a time to hide...

There's a time to leave WhatsApp for the sake of your generation...

There's a time to forget about Facebook and Instagram just to settle matters with God...

REMEMBER!
Your generation will ask you questions in the next 30years... They will ask you, "WHERE WERE YOU WHEN OTHERS WERE PAYING THE PRICE?"

You will tell them you were slaying guys with curves, hips, and looks?

Or you will tell them you were hustling?

There's a season where you have to disappear from friends and settle destiny with God...

Every season has a secret...
Every season in your life is pregnant for your next level...

Many have slept into poverty...
Many have slept into sickness...
Many have slept into barrenness...
Many have slept into marital delays...
Many have slept into stagnation...

If you like, continue eating and sleeping anyhow but don't blame satan for your problems...

The problem is not satan...
The problem is sleep...

If you can sacrifice your sleep to PRAY, satan will go and SLEEP...

In this warefare, the SLEEPER is the LOSER...

GET ANGRY!!

Last week, some students from the University of Abuja came to visit me and when they were about to leave, I said, let us pray... And that was how our hunger converted 1minute prayer to 6hours prayers... EVERYONE DRUNK IN POWER....

The power of God rest on a girl for over 2hours and she knelt down beside a speaker prophesying... Everyone was on their kneels praying in tongues for hours...

The Lord instructed us to extend this grace to the streets, orphanage homes, cultists, and prostitutes... So from tomorrow, we are starting.

It is time for SAMUELS and DEBORAHS to arise and act this revival!!!

Just this evening, I was led to go and evangelize in a government school very far from my house. When I got there, I met some young boys playing football at the field, and then I saw some rugged boys and girls smoking, drinking, and kissing in one corner...

When I greeted and began to preach to them, I noticed that their cigarettes began to fall from their hands one after the other... and tears began to drop... Some fell to the ground. There question w as, "CAN GOD STILL FORGIVE SOMEONE LIKE ME?"

The guys that were playing football at the field heard these bad boys and girls crying.. so they came to see what was happening...

While I was still preaching, some began to open their wallets, removed condoms, dropped it on the ground, and were crying for mercy. Everyone surrendered to Jesus.

I decided to pray and glorify God in one of the classroom before leaving. When I entered the class, I sighted a little boy praying and groaning. I was shocked and moved. I was like, who is this little boy and where did he come from?

I continued praying but after an hour, I looked up and still saw the little boy praying in tongues. When I looked at the boy, all I see is HUNGER! Kiaa This little boy was very hungry... I see burden in his heart. I knew something was driving this little boy...

So I continued my prayers... Suddenly, he took his Bible and started to study and meditate for close to 30minutes... Then he prayed again.

I was amazed!

When he was done praying, he was about to leave. he didn't even care if someone was behind him. I called him and asked, "How old are you?" He said, "I am 9years old."

9years old boy is praying like this? And his friends were busy playing up and down but he came to seek God.

We began to communicate and the little boy said his elder sister who is married has been barren before he was born. That her husband is about going to court for divorce. That he came to a quiet place to pray for his sister's womb and marriage...

I was like, what does this little boy know about marriage and barrenness?

This boy understood that these things are not physical but spiritual. This little boy came to judge the principalities that are against his sister's womb and marriage. Kiaa This boy understands the system of priesthood.

As we were communicating, he said, he wakes up early in the morning by 3am to study and pray until 6am. That when he comes back from his mother's shop, he goes back to that chapter of the Bible and meditate until he understands...

That his only plan for this year 2020 is to have the spirit of Elijah in the Bible... My heart began to bleed... I have never seen a little boy with such hunger for God.

After our discussion, we both knelt down and I prayed for him with all my heart.. Then he left.

Sir, you are busy struggling with one hour prayer, while a 9years old boy has mastered the art of 3hours prayer daily...

You are busy eating like a glutton while a little boy is busy eating God's word daily as a food...
Have you not read where Jesus said that man shall not live by bread alone but by EVERY WORD THAT PROCEED FROM THE MOUTH OF GOD?

IF YOU CAN'T PRAY NOW, YOU MAY PAY LATER!

Not all nights are for sleeping...

Not all days are for eating...

Sister, I know your beauty is attracting guys to you now, and you are feeling hyper... But what is the use of your beauty when your voice cannot attract souls to God?

What is the use of a well-painted lips that cannot prophesy?

What is the use of bleaching the skin that cannot scare the devil away?

Sir, I know you are a fine boy, but what is fine boy without fire?

What is the use of six-packs when your family is in bondage?

What is the use of being a Christian when you cannot open your Bible and preach to one person in a whole year?

What is the use of Italian shoes without anointing?

What is the use of fine suit without power?

GET ANGRY!!!

Until you get to a point where nothing in this life makes any meaning to you, Jesus wouldn't make meaning to you...

Oh Lord, do not pass me by...

Give me unusual grace to hunger for only you until all I need is only you...

There's more Lord...
Please, don't leave me this way.

If we're crying the same cry...

Then let us pray.

Copied#

(1) (Reply)

One Of The Reasons For Islamic Hijab / "Love Is Strong As Death." / The State Of Islamic Law(sharia) In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.