Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

A Good example of how GOD's Grace Works - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Good example of how GOD's Grace Works (15727 Views)

Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video) / Another Example Of Jws Tempering With Bible / Example Of The Mysterious Marks On My Face (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Good example of how GOD's Grace Works by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 04, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

This damned nigga cheesy

You don finally come back

Welcome o
Re: A Good example of how GOD's Grace Works by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 04, 2020
There's nothing like God's grace. It doesn't exist.

Not related to the topic ;
Some Nigerians are always ranting about colonialism and Neo-colonialism but they're Christians.
Christianity in Nigeria is a product of colonialism because of not British colonialism there's no way Christianity would've gotten to Nigeria or Nigerians being Christians.
If you want to rant against colonialism then renounce being a Christian otherwise you're a joker.
Re: A Good example of how GOD's Grace Works by Truefaith: 11:24am On Oct 04, 2020
Seek Christ

He is better than life

www.thetruechristianfaith.com

Re: A Good example of how GOD's Grace Works by gsegun43: 11:44am On Oct 04, 2020
Taylordedon:
Dumbest post I have read in nairaland since 2012

Na only masturbation be sin �

you all talk about grace every fuckin day, there is no such word as grace, the word on its own is a very big scam..
According to your bible,you have 10 command, can you boast up of keeping 7 ? how do the Author expect a carnal man to keep such rule ?? Senseless followers, even your bible says all have sinned !!

las las::Heaven na scam
::Hell na scam
::Jesus na scam
::The word "Trinity" na scam
::Religion na scam
::All religious leaders na scam
insults are welcomed !!

grin

2 Likes

Re: A Good example of how GOD's Grace Works by Jimwalex(m): 11:55am On Oct 04, 2020
I read the thread from beginning to this point and I have nothing else but admiration for our Muslims. No insult, no curses or mocking in whatever forms from Muslims. This is nothing but class and maturity of the highest order.
Go go to Muslims threads and read what the Christians write on those thread and be the judge of who is more tolerant and peaceful.
We insult our leaders but we cant tolerate ourselves and respect people decision on the religion they chose to practice without judging them.
I come in peace!
Ciao!!

1 Like

Re: A Good example of how GOD's Grace Works by Akhirastriver(m): 12:30pm On Oct 04, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

IN SUMMARY, A MAN WHO RAPES AND MURDERS A 14-YEAR OLD CAN MAKE HEAVEN.... WHILE HIS DEAD VICTIM WINDS UP IN HELL BECAUSE SHE WAS BORN INTO THE WRONG RELIGION.
Wat abt three year olds
Re: A Good example of how GOD's Grace Works by Akhirastriver(m): 12:31pm On Oct 04, 2020
Truefaith:
Seek Christ

He is better than life

U be mumu

Re: A Good example of how GOD's Grace Works by Maxprosper22(m): 1:00pm On Oct 04, 2020
Jimwalex:
I read the thread from beginning to this point and I have nothing else but admiration for our Muslims. No insult, no curses or mocking in whatever forms from Muslims. This is nothing but class and maturity of the highest order.
Go go to Muslims threads and read what the Christians write on those thread and be the judge of who is more tolerant and peaceful.
We insult our leaders but we cant tolerate ourselves and respect people decision on the religion they chose to practice without judging them.
I come in peace!
Ciao!!

Many people claim to be Christians just be because they go to church but that's not it.
Being a Christian means living a lifestyle that emulates Christ, not just going to church.

The disciples where called Christians because they were living like Christ, His impact was evident in their lives, but now most persons just call themselves Christians without realising or bothering about what it actually entails to be a Christian.

1 Like

Re: A Good example of how GOD's Grace Works by ejighikemeuwa: 1:05pm On Oct 04, 2020
[quote author=Myer post=94590986]

Is there any unintentional sin?
Like you can mistakenly lie or steal or fornicate?

All sins are intentional.[/]

Don't talk foolishly here, it is not required here.
Re: A Good example of how GOD's Grace Works by Benevee: 1:57pm On Oct 04, 2020
Truefaith:
Seek Christ

He is better than life

what does these pics u attached to your comments mean?
Re: A Good example of how GOD's Grace Works by Benevee: 1:58pm On Oct 04, 2020
Truefaith:
Seek Christ

He is better than life

what does these pics u attached to your comment mean?
Re: A Good example of how GOD's Grace Works by IamgratefulLord(f): 2:01pm On Oct 04, 2020
Taylordedon:

you all talk about grace every fuckin day, there is no such word as grace, the word on its own is a very big scam..
According to your bible,you have 10 command, can you boast up of keeping 7 ? how do the Author expect a carnal man to keep such rule ?? Senseless followers, even your bible says all have sinned !!

insults are welcomed !!
Do you know there's a life after death? It's either you're in heaven or hell fire. I'm praying for you. God will save you and you will testify!! In JESUS Mighty Name AMEN. Have you ever wondered about the creation of this world? A supreme Being created this world! The sun, stars,moon , oceans, rivers, etc.
Re: A Good example of how GOD's Grace Works by jimter44(m): 2:03pm On Oct 04, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Assuming you visit a certain place or find an interesting website/article, you click on it and accidentally see image of seductively dress lady/man, and that quickly begins to remind you of past lust-filled life, you mistakenly begin to have all sort of sinful imagination about the seductively dressed lady/man. If you rebuke the imagination quickly and ask GOD for forgiveness because you have sinned, HE will forgive you, HE knows what happened to you was unintentionally and you were very willing to resist it. That is an example of GOD's grace on a born-again believer.

Some would abuse the grace by going ahead with the sin by masturbating, or going after the seductively dress lady/man, or search for someone else to commit adultery or fornication with. Such people are abusing GOD's grace by intentionally sinning.

There is no unintentional sin. All sins are prepared before action takes place. Where you accidentally comes into contact with obscured images once and you do not take a second look or you do not imagining to it is not sin. However, when you mistakenly see it for the first time and planned to see again or you imagining it is sin.
Re: A Good example of how GOD's Grace Works by blackgold7777(f): 2:28pm On Oct 04, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr Isoright
hmmm guy u been take break?
Re: A Good example of how GOD's Grace Works by Taylordedon(m): 2:41pm On Oct 04, 2020
IamgratefulLord:

Do you know there's a life after death? It's either you're in heaven or hell fire. I'm praying for you. God will save you and you will testify!! In JESUS Mighty Name AMEN. Have you ever wondered about the creation of this world? A supreme Being created this world! The sun, stars,moon , oceans, rivers, etc.
you still don't get it, do you ?
Re: A Good example of how GOD's Grace Works by Myer(m): 2:46pm On Oct 04, 2020
[quote author=ejighikemeuwa post=94596097][/quote]

You could try explaining how sin can be unintentional instead of distressing with cheap rhetorics. I don't go that route.
Re: A Good example of how GOD's Grace Works by GREATESTPIANIST: 2:54pm On Oct 04, 2020
Taylordedon:

insults are welcomed !!
lol, you be fool o,

1 Like

Re: A Good example of how GOD's Grace Works by Southton27: 2:54pm On Oct 04, 2020
see below
Re: A Good example of how GOD's Grace Works by chinyce(m): 4:57pm On Oct 04, 2020
This definition is not near at all. To help you.

It's simple.

Grace is a Person.
His name is...
JESUS.
Re: A Good example of how GOD's Grace Works by Image123(m): 10:20pm On Oct 04, 2020
hopefulLandlord:
Grace means the Hitler soldiers who killed the Jews can eventually make heaven whereas their victims are definitely burning in hell

That is forgiveness not really grace. All humans have sinned and can be forgiven if they ask for it. While you think some sinners are not deserving of ever being forgiven, God offers forgiveness to all. Never forget that if the killed Jews ask for forgiveness, they'll also be forgiven. People don't get automatically forgiven because they were hurt. If the wicked soldiers do not ask for forgiveness, they will suffer judgement for their sins.
Re: A Good example of how GOD's Grace Works by Image123(m): 10:22pm On Oct 04, 2020
QuietHammer:
How does it work for babies who get raped to death?

How do you want it to work?
Re: A Good example of how GOD's Grace Works by Image123(m): 10:28pm On Oct 04, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

IN SUMMARY, A MAN WHO RAPES AND MURDERS A 14-YEAR OLD CAN MAKE HEAVEN.... WHILE HIS DEAD VICTIM WINDS UP IN HELL BECAUSE SHE WAS BORN INTO THE WRONG RELIGION.

Again, forgiveness is not premised on how much debt is owed. It is premised on Jesus Christ who paid it all. And WHOSOEVER believes in Him will not perish but have everlasting life. If a victim or a criminal asks for forgiveness, they'll have everlasting life. If none of them ask for forgiveness and die as sinners, they will not "make heaven". Heaven is not an NGO rehabilitation center. Heaven is not made for victims but for the bought. If you are not bought, you have no business in my Father's house.
Re: A Good example of how GOD's Grace Works by Image123(m): 10:34pm On Oct 04, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
GOD'S GRACE IN MY LIFE IS WHEN I ENJOY ALL THE FANCY THINGS BECAUSE I'M PRIVILEGED EVEN THOUGH I'M AN UNBELIEVER, WHILE TONS OF BELIEVERS SUFFER IN SQUALOR AND HAVE IT WORSE IN LIFE.
LOL. MIRACULOUS, MYSTERIOUS GOD.

This is not God's grace my ignorant atheist moniker. It is God's mercy.

Mat 5:45b KJV for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

Psa 145:9 KJV The LORD is good to all: and his tender mercies are over all his works.

Act 14:17 KJV Nevertheless he left not himself without witness, in that he did good, and gave us rain from heaven, and fruitful seasons, filling our hearts with food and gladness.

1 Like

Re: A Good example of how GOD's Grace Works by hopefulLandlord: 5:56am On Oct 05, 2020
Image123:
Never forget that if the killed Jews ask for forgiveness, they'll also be forgiven.
so you're saying dead people can still ask for forgiveness?
Re: A Good example of how GOD's Grace Works by Image123(m): 6:05am On Oct 05, 2020
hopefulLandlord:
so you're saying dead people can still ask for forgiveness?

No. Hebrews 9v27
Re: A Good example of how GOD's Grace Works by OpenYourEyes1: 9:22am On Oct 18, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Assuming you visit a certain place or find an interesting website/article, you click on it and accidentally see image of seductively dress lady/man, and that quickly begins to remind you of past lust-filled life, you mistakenly begin to have all sort of sinful imagination about the seductively dressed lady/man. If you rebuke the imagination quickly and ask GOD for forgiveness because you have sinned, HE will forgive you, HE knows what happened to you was unintentionally and you were very willing to resist it. That is an example of GOD's grace on a born-again believer.

Some would abuse the grace by going ahead with the sin by masturbating, or going after the seductively dress lady/man, or search for someone else to commit adultery or fornication with. Such people are abusing GOD's grace by intentionally sinning.
Re: A Good example of how GOD's Grace Works by OpenYourEyes1: 8:56am On Nov 01, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump...
Re: A Good example of how GOD's Grace Works by OpenYourEyes3: 7:54am On Nov 06, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump....
Re: A Good example of how GOD's Grace Works by OpenYourEyes1: 7:53am On Nov 09, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump....
Re: A Good example of how GOD's Grace Works by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 09, 2020
But why not leave the website totally, why go deep into the seductive page? We tend to abuse grace.
Re: A Good example of how GOD's Grace Works by OpenYourEyes1: 8:05am On Nov 12, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: A Good example of how GOD's Grace Works by OpenYourEyes1: 8:18am On Nov 15, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Holy Ghost Vs Holy Spirit / My Encounter With A Woman Of God, Prophetic Still Works / Prophet Bernard Siam: Stop Calling Me Spiritual Father If You Don’t Pay Me Tithe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.