Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

If You Have Two......help A Brother With One - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Have Two......help A Brother With One (188 Views)

Please Help A Brother With Divorce Chanllenge / Checking On My Brother With Gonorrhea / Im On Two (help thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Have Two......help A Brother With One by ugohdignity111(m): 7:44am On Oct 02, 2020
Hello lovely people of nairaland, I great everybody doggedly. Please im currently in need of a small smart phone with good 3g network ...... I wanted to start a small business of snapping old properties and offering them on jiji and other sites in order to raise capital for a good business like Pos.....the phone I'm currently using to type this my pathetic story is my old Nokia c2 phone which is not a smart phone.......

Please, if you have any phone to spare, please reach it out to me as it could go a long way on helping me to achieve my aims......

I'm currently in Imo State now incase, anybody wanna help me out.....I don't mind dropping my number here

(1) (Reply)

Let Us Preach It..... Say NO To Domestic Violence / Introduction To WIZ TV / MASS Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.