Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

"I Drug Them With Tramadol Tablets And Syrup" - Notorious Kano Robber (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Drug Them With Tramadol Tablets And Syrup" - Notorious Kano Robber (Photo) (40285 Views)

Police Arrests 20-Year-Old Notorious Traffic Robber (Photo) / NDLEA Arrests Drug Kingpin, Traffickers. Recovers 548000 Tramadol Tablets / Police Kill Ihechi Nwankwo, Most Wanted Imo Robber (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: "I Drug Them With Tramadol Tablets And Syrup" - Notorious Kano Robber (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 3:46pm On Oct 02, 2020
With all the money they are still looking like dogs
Re: "I Drug Them With Tramadol Tablets And Syrup" - Notorious Kano Robber (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 3:48pm On Oct 02, 2020
Some people and the way they think, you meet someone the first time and he offered drink and you drink it, what is he thinking.
Re: "I Drug Them With Tramadol Tablets And Syrup" - Notorious Kano Robber (Photo) by Bahamas95(m): 3:49pm On Oct 02, 2020
Who police wan deceive? The thieves have collected their share..

Useless people grin
Re: "I Drug Them With Tramadol Tablets And Syrup" - Notorious Kano Robber (Photo) by Mars16(m): 4:19pm On Oct 02, 2020
The police should stop this parading of suspected criminals and start using mugshots. Besides, no police officer, politician or government official have been paraded like this for any crime, is unfair. Disclaimer:I am not a criminal sympathizer or in anyway support crime.
Re: "I Drug Them With Tramadol Tablets And Syrup" - Notorious Kano Robber (Photo) by imagrg(m): 4:48pm On Oct 02, 2020
GREED!
Re: "I Drug Them With Tramadol Tablets And Syrup" - Notorious Kano Robber (Photo) by dstar01(m): 5:18pm On Oct 02, 2020
Nawao, crime doesn't pay at the long run cos las las you would be caught. Let these ones rot away in prison.

Financial goals for 2020 and beyond:

Financial goals are things everyone craves for, and so here is a very interesting exercise for you. Take a sheet of paper and write the word
“Financial Goals” at the top with today’s date.

Then, make a list of your top 5 financial goals that you would like to achieve before the year runs to an end. Write your financial goals in the present tense, as though a year has passed and you have already achieved them. Begin each goal with the word “I” to make it personal to you. By making out a list of 5 goals for yourself, it gives you the added incentive to pursue it.

After you are done with the writing, paste the goal in a visible place like your wardrobe or mirror. Somewhere you can be seeing it every day. It becomes a constant reminder. Carefully work towards each of the goals and tick when achieved.
Here’s a sample you can modify and make use of

1. “I want to be saving a minimum of ……… in my Savings Account monthly”. Saving for a rainy day is very important if you hope to lay a good foundation for the future. There would always come a time when an emergency may pop up that may require some urgent cash. You can equally save for your children’s education or to do a special project.

2. I want to start making budgets and stick to it. Drawing up daily, weekly and monthly budgets is a good method of achieving your financial goals for 2020. What budget helps us to achieve is that it makes one avoid unnecessary spending.

3. I want to pay off all my debts before the year runs out. If you are indebted, it weighs you down mentally and each time you remember your debts, the desire to pursue your financial goals diminishes.

4. I want to develop at least 2 financial skills to improve my income this year. There are several financial skills one can develop to aid one’s income. Popular skills to consider are Negotiation, Critical thinking, Presentation skills, Accounting/management, Organisation/ Time management, problem-solving.

5. I want to create at least 2 or 3 multiple income streams before the end of this year. This is very vital, as a single income stream cannot enable you to achieve your financial goals. Your second income stream can be connected to something you are passionate about and can convert into a business.
The most important part of implementing your financial goals for the year is to ensure that you stick to it no matter what.

This year has started so roughly with the negative impact the coronavirus pandemic has had on businesses, but you can still achieve your financial goals if you put in the extra effort

Re: "I Drug Them With Tramadol Tablets And Syrup" - Notorious Kano Robber (Photo) by maasoap(m): 5:24pm On Oct 02, 2020
uchaymart:
Kudos to the police officers that arrested these hoodlums.
But then again, why would they(police officers) lie about the money involved?
6 million naira was stolen but look at the picture, 7million Naira in display and some cefars..

Recovered money is 3+ million..
Well, nice job

5.6 million naira in the picture. 14*4*100k
Re: "I Drug Them With Tramadol Tablets And Syrup" - Notorious Kano Robber (Photo) by legba1(m): 5:26pm On Oct 02, 2020
The issue is Abokis trust themselves die, how on earth will I meet a stranger in hotel who claims to be my town man and chap chap I will collect a cup of nunu/tea/kunnu-aya/kendrimu/fura etc from you....Only Abokis can fall for that except you hypnotise me oooo...haba. 6milla, just like that the guy don blow like 2.2milla already and yet he still look like this. Anyway, oga police dem go don help themselves
Re: "I Drug Them With Tramadol Tablets And Syrup" - Notorious Kano Robber (Photo) by AnanseK(m): 5:48pm On Oct 02, 2020
Akeem79:
So aboki get this kind of sense grin

Arewa group will hear this

For Igbos crime is sense.
Re: "I Drug Them With Tramadol Tablets And Syrup" - Notorious Kano Robber (Photo) by Edyice: 5:55pm On Oct 02, 2020
Always82:
you steal in jigawa move to kano.was a lazzy youth indeed.aboki na aboki any day.

See confirmation grin here

Re: "I Drug Them With Tramadol Tablets And Syrup" - Notorious Kano Robber (Photo) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 02, 2020
These northerners are relics of a lost age. Who da f**k carries 6m quid about in a bag in this age?!!!
Re: "I Drug Them With Tramadol Tablets And Syrup" - Notorious Kano Robber (Photo) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 02, 2020
solmus:

It's funny how I have never seen this so called tramadol before in my life

Same here. I always hear about it and people abusing it etc but I've never seen a single tablet.
Re: "I Drug Them With Tramadol Tablets And Syrup" - Notorious Kano Robber (Photo) by Champneys: 7:39pm On Oct 02, 2020
Awon eyan Ganduje.

No difference between them and the criminal governing the state.

Awon ole olofo gbogbo!
Re: "I Drug Them With Tramadol Tablets And Syrup" - Notorious Kano Robber (Photo) by LOVELYSKINZNEW(f): 8:01pm On Oct 02, 2020
Jah keep us and protect us
Re: "I Drug Them With Tramadol Tablets And Syrup" - Notorious Kano Robber (Photo) by sofiscatedmoron: 10:14pm On Oct 02, 2020
See their amala face

Re: "I Drug Them With Tramadol Tablets And Syrup" - Notorious Kano Robber (Photo) by Tonitoniton(m): 10:25pm On Oct 02, 2020
Re: "I Drug Them With Tramadol Tablets And Syrup" - Notorious Kano Robber (Photo) by Paromarc: 10:41pm On Oct 02, 2020
Aboki No wahala,

Just Blame Buhari and hit the road to prison.
Re: "I Drug Them With Tramadol Tablets And Syrup" - Notorious Kano Robber (Photo) by Royaldave200(m): 10:45pm On Oct 02, 2020
Big lie ...how do u lace a cup of tea with tramadol and yet the color didn't change , tramadol is reddish in colour except the white coloured tab was used but what baffles me is how people don't feel the bitterness...this drug is fucking bitter, there is no way you won't feel the bitterness.
Re: "I Drug Them With Tramadol Tablets And Syrup" - Notorious Kano Robber (Photo) by Starzo: 8:16am On Oct 03, 2020
But that money wey dey ground pass pass 6m nau
Abi no be 1000 notes?
Re: "I Drug Them With Tramadol Tablets And Syrup" - Notorious Kano Robber (Photo) by Starzo: 8:18am On Oct 03, 2020
So u know say white coloured one dey before and u still dey ask how people no take dey notice difference in colour...nawa for una o undecided
Royaldave200:
Big lie ...how do u lace a cup of tea with tramadol and yet the color didn't change , tramadol is reddish in colour except the white coloured tab was used but what baffles me is how people don't feel the bitterness...this drug is fucking bitter, there is no way you won't feel the bitterness.
Re: "I Drug Them With Tramadol Tablets And Syrup" - Notorious Kano Robber (Photo) by Starzo: 8:19am On Oct 03, 2020
[Bros people dey o. Especially yahoo boys wey wan show offquote author=HedwigesMaduro post=94546129]These northerners are relics of a lost age. Who da f**k carries 6m quid about in a bag in this age?!!![/quote]
Re: "I Drug Them With Tramadol Tablets And Syrup" - Notorious Kano Robber (Photo) by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 03, 2020
How were that caught? grin
Re: "I Drug Them With Tramadol Tablets And Syrup" - Notorious Kano Robber (Photo) by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 03, 2020
Starzo:
[Bros people dey o. Especially yahoo boys wey wan show offquote author=HedwigesMaduro post=94546129]These northerners are relics of a lost age. Who da f**k carries 6m quid about in a bag in this age?!!!
Briton spo¿ed

Brother's Gang Robs His Pregnant Sister In Lagos, Maid Raped (photos) / Cocaine, Tramadol, 'Suck And Die' Recovered As Police Nab Drug Dealers. Photos / Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State