Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,164 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Obaseki Never Used State Funds To Finance His Reelection – Osagie - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Never Used State Funds To Finance His Reelection – Osagie (18186 Views)

Alex Otti Has Not Borrowed A Dime To Finance His Projects —Deputy Chief of Staff / Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection / Dino Melaye Turns Chorister, Prayer Warrior As He Celebrates His Reelection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Never Used State Funds To Finance His Reelection – Osagie by Lamasta(m): 9:55am On Oct 03, 2020
All this political public speakers self they will never seize to say trash just to be at the good book of their pay master
Re: Obaseki Never Used State Funds To Finance His Reelection – Osagie by BIGGESThead6: 10:03am On Oct 03, 2020
amenable:

Congrats! Opposition work has started, but do it constructively (backed with facts not propaganda), campaign is over, a winner has emerged.

Does you know better than Wike?
Re: Obaseki Never Used State Funds To Finance His Reelection – Osagie by BIGGESThead6: 10:09am On Oct 03, 2020
Eriokanmi:
The state leadership asked for money truly, including one of the asporants in the NA too but obaseki refused. If you followed the trend, at some point, he almost left them for another party. Wike came over to intervene and appealed to the leadership of the pdp at the state level, that what they stand to gain is more than money, should they allow obaseki contest under their party. Wike left for port Harcourt out of anger as the aspirant in the NA said he would go to court, should obaseki refuse to do his bidding. It took the intervention of other co-aspirants for the guy to mellow down.

Lies.
I'm very close to the power brokers in Edo PDP. Before Obaseki was allowed contest, PDP collected 6 billion naira from him. Before Obaseki and PDP persuade Ogbede Ihama to withdraw his case against Obaseki, 5 billion naira was used to settle him. These are just few from the State funds Ugly and incompetent OBASEKI used for his reelection

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Never Used State Funds To Finance His Reelection – Osagie by AbuAeesha: 10:13am On Oct 03, 2020
na today?
Re: Obaseki Never Used State Funds To Finance His Reelection – Osagie by Indispensable85(m): 10:16am On Oct 03, 2020
Zetty177x:

U are silly to make this statement... people donated for the governor's re-election bid. Accounts number we're put out there. Are u aware Ize Iyamu had billionaire sponsor?

I know our governor, he won't give u a dime. That was d issue Oshiomole had with him

You're the biggest fool on the face of the earth. The governor borrowed twice within a month of the election. 2.5billion from access bank and 1.5billion from sterling bank using covid 19 as the reason. He didn't borrow when covid was at it's peak. Is it your father that gave him the 15billion he used to buy ticket for himself and his deputy and settled other aspirants to step down? You're the greatest brain dead lunatic in the world to believe that Obaseki and other governors in power don't spend public funds in their elections. If ize iyamu had billionaire sponsor that's personal money not public funds. Your foolishness is legendary, follow come and most likely heriditary.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Never Used State Funds To Finance His Reelection – Osagie by bhella10: 10:18am On Oct 03, 2020
Yes. There are virgins in maternity ward.
Re: Obaseki Never Used State Funds To Finance His Reelection – Osagie by Golan007: 10:28am On Oct 03, 2020
He was a billionaire before he got into government.
Re: Obaseki Never Used State Funds To Finance His Reelection – Osagie by Chimeluv(f): 10:35am On Oct 03, 2020
Story story angry
Re: Obaseki Never Used State Funds To Finance His Reelection – Osagie by tot(f): 10:51am On Oct 03, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

Lies.
I'm very close to the power brokers in Edo PDP. Before Obaseki was allowed contest, PDP collected 6 billion naira from him. Before Obaseki and PDP persuade Ogbede Ihama to withdraw his case against Obaseki, 5 billion naira was used to settle him. These are just few from the State funds Ugly and incompetent OBASEKI used for his reelection

Very close to power brokers yet wailing on nairaland every day. Delusion of grandeur cheesy
Re: Obaseki Never Used State Funds To Finance His Reelection – Osagie by Odidigboigbo(m): 10:51am On Oct 03, 2020
If Obaseki used state money to financed his election, which money did Ize-Iyamu use? It is not a hidden secret that Obaseki has a lot of friends in business world such as Dangote, Femi Otedola, Jim Ovia, Elumelu, Abdulsamed Rabiu, Tony Ezenna, Hakeem Bello Osagie, Fola Adela, Benedict Peters, just to mention but a few. These men and others are strong backers of Obaseki and hosts of Governors that cut across party lines.
Re: Obaseki Never Used State Funds To Finance His Reelection – Osagie by BIGGESThead6: 11:02am On Oct 03, 2020
tot:

Very close to.power brokers yet wailing on nairaland every day. Delusion of grandeur cheesy

Yes, that's why I can never vote PDP even when an Angel is their aspirant. Nothing good can ever come out of PDP

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Never Used State Funds To Finance His Reelection – Osagie by tot(f): 11:04am On Oct 03, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

Yes, that's why I can never vote PDP even when an Angel is their aspirant. Nothing good can ever come out of PDP

I am pretty sure they don't need your vote, but continue with the delusion anyway.
Re: Obaseki Never Used State Funds To Finance His Reelection – Osagie by chaloskyx: 11:17am On Oct 03, 2020
no now how would he use state funds for election...such funds are used to buy mansions in the us fleet of cars, send his kids to the best universities abroad and go on round trips with his girlfriends all over the world. who cares about election when there are more fun things to do with the money of the people of edo state.....una thank you o*in obasekis voice* four more years of awoof
Re: Obaseki Never Used State Funds To Finance His Reelection – Osagie by AntiWailer: 11:54am On Oct 03, 2020
Yes na Country Funds he used.

1diots don't know when to just shut up.
Re: Obaseki Never Used State Funds To Finance His Reelection – Osagie by ransomed: 12:02pm On Oct 03, 2020
osazsky:
are u sure ur grandmom really birthed ur mum..go and look for ur real mum o...everything nosagie said its fact

Okaegbe, you must be part of the financiers.
Your man lied and you chose to blindly follow without blinking.
Your cover-up will soon find you out
Remember not to follow politicians blindly because " who first die, na him be atita".
Re: Obaseki Never Used State Funds To Finance His Reelection – Osagie by DeRay98(m): 12:08pm On Oct 03, 2020
festacman:
That Godwin Obaseki won Edo Governorship election doesn't make the rest of us FOOLS. Be guided, Mr. Crusoe Osagie.

Go and kee yourself na...
Re: Obaseki Never Used State Funds To Finance His Reelection – Osagie by DeRay98(m): 12:14pm On Oct 03, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

Lies.

Una candidate don fumble and lose inspite of the lies and false hope yet una no fit rest.
Call him any name you can imagine but he remains the people chosen and if una tire to wail, transformer plenty for town e go refuse una hugging.
Re: Obaseki Never Used State Funds To Finance His Reelection – Osagie by Eriokanmi: 12:33pm On Oct 03, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

Lies.
Hmm. They've started again with mind-boggling lies shocked. What's the revenue of my state make una dey fear God small nah
Re: Obaseki Never Used State Funds To Finance His Reelection – Osagie by KaptainAfrika: 1:03pm On Oct 03, 2020
So where did he get the money from ? LOL
Re: Obaseki Never Used State Funds To Finance His Reelection – Osagie by BIGGESThead6: 1:53pm On Oct 03, 2020
Eriokanmi:
Hmm. They've started again with mind-boggling lies shocked. What's the revenue of my state make una dey fear God small nah

Obaseki collected 20 billion loan from Nigeria Security and Exchange Commission, few weeks before the election. That's the money he used to settle PDP. I guarantee you this, Obaseki won't be able to deliver on his fake promoses he made in his second term. All the funds that will be sent to the state as federal allocations, a greater percentage will be used to service the loans. While a smaller percentage will be used to pay workers salaries. EDO PEOPLE DON BUY MARKET. cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Never Used State Funds To Finance His Reelection – Osagie by busomma: 3:17pm On Oct 03, 2020
U people think we're collective fools abi? Everyone knows that PDP is flat broke ( Their headquarters in Abuja can testify to that) & couldn't hv financed that election. Secondly, it's no longer secret that Obaseki spent upwards N15 billion to pay off top PDP gubernatorial contestants to pave for him( Obaseki) to be the flag bearer. It's a known fact that politicians spends our commonwealth without accountability. Obaseki won't be an exception but don't insult our intelligence by telling us otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Never Used State Funds To Finance His Reelection – Osagie by Eriokanmi: 3:24pm On Oct 03, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

Obaseki collected 20 billion loan from Nigeria Security and Exchange Commission, few weeks before the election. That's the money he used to settle PDP. I guarantee you this, Obaseki won't be able to deliver on his fake promoses he made in his second term. All the funds that will be sent to the state as federal allocations, a greater percentage will be used to service the loans. While a smaller percentage will be used to pay workers salaries. EDO PEOPLE DON BUY MARKET. cheesy grin
just go and sleep grin. You guys said worst things before election , including your mentors Oshiomhole and tinubu about this man. Only lies upon lies with no peoofs. Why am i even bothering myself? You can't know obaseki more personally than I do right from the afri invest days as my mentor. You guys would be so disappointed önce again, its a promise.
Re: Obaseki Never Used State Funds To Finance His Reelection – Osagie by BIGGESThead6: 5:14pm On Oct 03, 2020
Eriokanmi:
just go and sleep grin. You guys said worst things before election , including your mentors Oshiomhole and tinubu about this man. Only lies upon lies with no peoofs. Why am i even bothering myself? You can't know obaseki more personally than I do right from the afri invest days as my mentor. You guys would be so disappointed önce again, its a promise.

Your mentor is incompetent.
I pitty all Edo Civil servants and Pensioners who gave their votes to imcompetent Obaseki. Very soon, he won't be able to pay salaries and pensions. As Banks and NSEC will retrieve their funds from the monthly federal allocations, as it comes from Abuja
. grin grin grin

We warn Una, but Una no hear word. grin

Re: Obaseki Never Used State Funds To Finance His Reelection – Osagie by Sammyblack87: 5:59pm On Oct 03, 2020
osazsky:
are u sure ur grandmom really birthed ur mum..go and look for ur real mum o...everything nosagie said its fact
see poop for ur mouth, dey talk anyhow like say d governor na ur father.
Re: Obaseki Never Used State Funds To Finance His Reelection – Osagie by Sammyblack87: 6:03pm On Oct 03, 2020
Odidigboigbo:
If Obaseki used state money to financed his election, which money did Ize-Iyamu use? It is not a hidden secret that Obaseki has a lot of friends in business world such as Dangote, Femi Otedola, Jim Ovia, Elumelu, Abdulsamed Rabiu, Tony Ezenna, Hakeem Bello Osagie, Fola Adela, Benedict Peters, just to mention but a few. These men and others are strong backers of Obaseki and hosts of Governors that cut across party lines.
they deceive urself

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbo Leaders Seek Ambode’s Cooperation / Gridlock As Fuel Queues Resurface In Lagos / Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.