Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Eunice Uzor Kalu: We Will Rescue Abia From Bad Governance - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eunice Uzor Kalu: We Will Rescue Abia From Bad Governance (29302 Views)

Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? / Alex Otti: I'm In APC To Liberate Abia From PDP's Bad Governance / Orji Uzor Kalu ; We Used To Kill In PDP (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eunice Uzor Kalu: We Will Rescue Abia From Bad Governance by DAVE5(m): 8:26am On Oct 04, 2020
Omihanifa:
See who dey talk undecided

Silly woman that is fond of slapping commissioners and local government chairmen when her ex-convict son was in power angry

#obasanjo toy

Wait ohh, his mother was that powerful?

Abi u dey pull my legs ni
Re: Eunice Uzor Kalu: We Will Rescue Abia From Bad Governance by DAVE5(m): 8:31am On Oct 04, 2020
JAMO84:
We must do Otoge in Abia. Abians must be rescued from their 22 years slavery to the PDP. PDP cannot continue to make SE the poverty capital of southern Nigeria.

I AM DONE TALKING

I hope you would come to an understanding one day that it’s not about pdp or apc in this Nigeria, we need to chase all of them away, no be them them dey run from one party to the other?

We need to take back power from those greedy bastards
Re: Eunice Uzor Kalu: We Will Rescue Abia From Bad Governance by Ecosystem4u: 8:34am On Oct 04, 2020
Evil woman.
You held the state to ransom for good eight years, exiled your sons wife who was supposed to be the first lady. You masquaraded Nne Kalu your croony as first lady, milked and drained the state with your criminal son within same period using BCA as your propoganda medium! With paid sycophants singing your praise every minute of each day. Evil woman from the pit of hell.
#Abians say no to MAMACRACY

1 Like

Re: Eunice Uzor Kalu: We Will Rescue Abia From Bad Governance by omimigaius(m): 8:39am On Oct 04, 2020
Looks like blood has become scarce in her coven, the queen of the coast is trying to mobilise her goons to penetrate power once again. 2023 Igbo presidency thing for her son. If he wins, the daughter in-inlaw will become mad again for her to be first lady. This time, ministers of interior, defence, education, health, police orderlies etc will wash plates and peel egusi for her or receive hot slaps.
The churches in Abia should declare prayer and fasting against this her second mission, it's blood chilling!

2 Likes

Re: Eunice Uzor Kalu: We Will Rescue Abia From Bad Governance by molbic(m): 8:42am On Oct 04, 2020
All these na because we never start jungle justice for all these thieves we called leaders for naija
Re: Eunice Uzor Kalu: We Will Rescue Abia From Bad Governance by 4four(m): 8:47am On Oct 04, 2020
Afamed:

You people have made up your mind about Apc,hence, you never see anything good in the party. You can continue your alliance with them
it is not about made up mind, I am young south Westerner guy, I had been supporting ACN till they marge to form APC and still supporting them up till around 2018 when their failure was glaring even to blind man, this is the party that never take any responsibility but only good at pointing fingers, pls can you point to just one of the numerous promises APC promise Nigerians in 2015 they have fulfilled. APC has gone so bad in my region that they can not win any election without rigging it or with free and fair election even in Lagos state that is the head quarter of APC in sw, mind u not that PDP is GOD sent but just that APC is worst comparing the two, personally I will prefers new generations, young, vibrant, intelligent, politicians to take over but this is Nigeria, one way traffic thinking......

1 Like

Re: Eunice Uzor Kalu: We Will Rescue Abia From Bad Governance by omimigaius(m): 8:49am On Oct 04, 2020
DAVE5:

Wait ohh, his mother was that powerful?

Abi u dey pull my legs ni

Guy, that woman is so powerful that even the then governor(her son) , can not call her to order. Powerful spiritual things. She exhibits it without care or caution.
Re: Eunice Uzor Kalu: We Will Rescue Abia From Bad Governance by UPMIKE: 8:50am On Oct 04, 2020
I wonder why some people even at their very old age are still as shameless and as stupid as a mad animal in the evil forest.
Imagine what she's saying.
I'm over forty now and I've
lived in Aba since I was born and I know her,her son and family very well and the unprecedented and unequalled rot and destruction they brought to
Abia State that lives till today .
They ,mostly she laid an evil foundation that destroyed this state .
Come to Aba now to confirm what I'm saying.
I wonder if this old mama is a human being.
The only "mother excellency in the country from1999 to 2007" and if you know what this means you will understand me better.
An animal is better than her.
And all these people still following her around? , i wonder what they really mean .
Let's be watching her.

1 Like

Re: Eunice Uzor Kalu: We Will Rescue Abia From Bad Governance by Cjayboy: 8:54am On Oct 04, 2020
THIS COMMENT/ STATEMENT SHOWS SHAMELESSNESS!

Well, I'm not surprise over this brazen statement/ comments from mother to Senator Orji Uzo Kalu..

Mama Uzo Kalu, do you think that we have forgotten how you and sons (Orji Uzo Kalu and Mascot Uzo Kalu) kept Abia's development under six feet which present Abia Government under Gov. Ikpeazu's leadership is striving to put on track..
Madam, how many people(Adults) where peeling egusi (Melons) and washing your under wears before they can get appointment or contract from your family?
Shey you said that the belly or womb that will born an NGWA MAN who will be Governor is not yet born!
Shame on you and family because an Ngwa man is today a working governor more than your son did for eight (cool good years.
Kindly, bury your face in shame!
Abia State, today is in a safer hands under Governor Ikpeazu's leadership.
How many innocent people were taken to the then Okija Shrine for they could secure contract or appointment?
May God Almighty deal with you the same way you dealt with Abians and their treasury. Amen
Re: Eunice Uzor Kalu: We Will Rescue Abia From Bad Governance by jamace(m): 9:03am On Oct 04, 2020
When she and her son were looting the state, there was nothing like good governance in their dictionary o.

Jokers everywhere. Notice me people.
Re: Eunice Uzor Kalu: We Will Rescue Abia From Bad Governance by samwillyco1(m): 9:21am On Oct 04, 2020
Start it from your house, you and your family damaged ABIA STATE beyond repairable, if Nigeria is working you and your son suppose to be in prison forever.

Criminals everywhere.
Re: Eunice Uzor Kalu: We Will Rescue Abia From Bad Governance by omimigaius(m): 9:42am On Oct 04, 2020
OnyeIbo:

On the contrary! OBJ is the woman's junior in their cult. That's why OBJ couldn't do a thing to OUK

Guy, you are well informed. The old witch is staging a come back.
Re: Eunice Uzor Kalu: We Will Rescue Abia From Bad Governance by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:55am On Oct 04, 2020
So this witch is still alive... Madam Enuice you brought us to this junction....
Re: Eunice Uzor Kalu: We Will Rescue Abia From Bad Governance by osusuallstars: 10:10am On Oct 04, 2020
So this witch survived cancer of the vagina sickness .
The architect of the rot in Abia..
Loot the treasure of Abia for 12 good years till their toy governor TA said enough is enough .
Lack moral standing to criticise even the worst governor (yahaya bello) in Nigeria
Re: Eunice Uzor Kalu: We Will Rescue Abia From Bad Governance by harsysky(m): 10:12am On Oct 04, 2020
Assuming we respond in reality the way we respond online, Naija for don better pass America. Action speaks louder than voice, and an empty ocean makes the loudest noise.
Re: Eunice Uzor Kalu: We Will Rescue Abia From Bad Governance by Bakin3(m): 10:25am On Oct 04, 2020
We construct Bio Digester(Modern Sockaway)
It's an improved technology in the treatment and management of human waste and wastewater. This system effectively takes away all challenges that are associated with the conventional form of waste management.
Once you have it in place,
✔you no longer call trucks to come evacuate human waste,
✔it doesn't smell
✔it doesn't attract flies or crokroaches,
✔just a small space is needed for it,
✔it's eco-friendly
✔and doesn't contaminate the groundwater
Check my signature.
Re: Eunice Uzor Kalu: We Will Rescue Abia From Bad Governance by Omoejigbahe(m): 10:27am On Oct 04, 2020
Your son was a failure
Re: Eunice Uzor Kalu: We Will Rescue Abia From Bad Governance by BlackFlamefromP: 10:39am On Oct 04, 2020
Says the goddess-mother of Abia State
Re: Eunice Uzor Kalu: We Will Rescue Abia From Bad Governance by DAVE5(m): 10:47am On Oct 04, 2020
omimigaius:

Guy, that woman is so powerful that even the then governor(her son) , can not call her to order. Powerful spiritual things. She exhibits it without care or caution.

Wow, we’re in deep shît in this country mehn

A governor’s relative exhibit powers!!!
Re: Eunice Uzor Kalu: We Will Rescue Abia From Bad Governance by Cantonese: 10:56am On Oct 04, 2020
JAMO84:
We must do Otoge in Abia. Abians must be rescued from their 22 years slavery to the PDP. PDP cannot continue to make SE the poverty capital of southern Nigeria.

I AM DONE TALKING

Your mouth like the E in that otoge!
Re: Eunice Uzor Kalu: We Will Rescue Abia From Bad Governance by NybenSBF101(m): 11:17am On Oct 04, 2020
The mess your juju and your son created?
Re: Eunice Uzor Kalu: We Will Rescue Abia From Bad Governance by NickD(m): 12:30pm On Oct 04, 2020
AseV:

https://abntv.ng/2020/10/well-rescue-abia-from-bad-governance-chief-eunice-kalu-vows/
Coming from a woman who gives politicians Egusi to peel for her when they go visiting. What did her son do in Abia. Nonsense..
Re: Eunice Uzor Kalu: We Will Rescue Abia From Bad Governance by DEROXMAN: 1:42pm On Oct 04, 2020
nnamdi640:
Afonja and hatred are like 5 and 6....
If you don't have any reasonable thing to say, why not read people's comment rather than displaying your foolishness.
OSU you should be more concerned about this rotten abia than lagos
Re: Eunice Uzor Kalu: We Will Rescue Abia From Bad Governance by DEROXMAN: 1:43pm On Oct 04, 2020
[quote author=Kaycely post=94587390][/quote]lol better to be fr Lagos than rotten abia
Re: Eunice Uzor Kalu: We Will Rescue Abia From Bad Governance by LZAA: 1:53pm On Oct 04, 2020
JAMO84:

I AM DONE TALKING

Re: Eunice Uzor Kalu: We Will Rescue Abia From Bad Governance by CioAngels(f): 3:11pm On Oct 04, 2020
Imagine, what did her son do during his time in Abia. Guttered road was his signatures. Voting Kalu will still be a double failure. Some people said he should run for presidency, wrong because he is boiboi for the North so don't for him and think the southeast is ruling because they will takeover from him underground, so also Jonathan. They are so many like that are boiboi.
Re: Eunice Uzor Kalu: We Will Rescue Abia From Bad Governance by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 04, 2020
Is better if these ppl rescue themselves from internal disorder, bad governance, poor infrastructure, before thy start attacking som1 in Abuja.
Re: Eunice Uzor Kalu: We Will Rescue Abia From Bad Governance by prophetfire: 7:15pm On Oct 04, 2020
If it's a crook that will rescue abai, then it's finished for abia.

1 Like

Re: Eunice Uzor Kalu: We Will Rescue Abia From Bad Governance by nnamdi640: 7:29pm On Oct 04, 2020
DEROXMAN:
OSU you should be more concerned about this rotten abia than lagos
Just mind your business
Re: Eunice Uzor Kalu: We Will Rescue Abia From Bad Governance by Megaideas(f): 7:41pm On Oct 04, 2020
MADAM, WE'VE NOT FORGOTTEN YOUR NEGATIVE ROLES DURING YOUR SON'S GOVERNORSHIP TENURE. THEREFORE, YOU'RE NOT QUALIFIED TO DO IT.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ / Katsina Residents Ask Nigerians To Forgive Buhari. Welcome Him In Style / Top 10 JAMB Score 2024 - Check The Source

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.