Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,368 members, 7,836,482 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Who Told You You Are Beautiful? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Told You You Are Beautiful? (874 Views)

This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship / Edo Girls Are Beautiful / The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Told You You Are Beautiful? by Curious345: 12:23pm On Oct 02, 2020
These days, we see a lot of ladies moving around town shaking their bodies like they are number one.

Taking a look at this ladies ,oftentimes they are actually looking beautiful they are also looking pretty they also looking nice they are also looking ok.
Among these Park characteristics I just listed above there is still a competition between them. There is a competition between a beautiful girl a very beautiful girl and extremely beautiful girl A Fine Girl a busty girl a big breast big nyash girl a tall girl and fair girl e t c.

Port but why do ladies feel they are beautiful, who makes them feel they are so beautiful that they move around like gods. I saw a lady recently and the way she carried herself I assume she was from a very rich home she has a Benz she has a mansion in Victoria Garden City she has a fat bank account she has traveled around the world she is dating mister Bill Gates son she has a private jet she has landed properties in Abuja she has landed properties in Port Harcourt she wears shoes worth $50000 she wear clothes what hundred and fifty thousand dollars she goes on vacation to the white house and the Burj Khalifa but when I looked the more ,when I looked at her deeply when I studied her perfectly I was so disappointed to find out that she was just an average lady living in the slums of Lagos of Lagos particularly she was living in mushin I was shocked.

Well from what I could analyse I found out that her beauty makes her feel on top of the world her beauty makes her feel she has class her beauty makes her feel she's complete she's the ideal woman she's a complete big woman which is actually falls. Now if all the beautiful ladies act like this like they're building mendling Gates or they're Oprah Winfrey and all that then what do the ugly girls do I mean are you trying to tell me there are no ugly girls again are you trying to say all girls were born beautiful are you trying to say beauty in the eyes of the beholder means be holding ugly things I'm calling them beautiful?

Well I just feel beautiful girls are taking us for a ride they are actually the most wacko ladies around town they are actually lazy they are not too brilliant they are not too intelligent they may be a little wise and they are carefree.

Now despite all the shortcoming they seem to be the major players in the runs girl business they seem to have the Best of Men They seem to be paid the highest when it comes to sleeping around with men they seem to have the lion share but in all of this what will the ugly girls do because ugly girls lives matters too
Re: Who Told You You Are Beautiful? by Kimcutie: 12:27pm On Oct 02, 2020
MhisTahrah told me.

Hi MhisTahrah.
Re: Who Told You You Are Beautiful? by baralatie(m): 12:32pm On Oct 02, 2020
a lady you considered beautiful turned you down and it has resulted in you writing a synopsis declaring her not beautiful again!

na wa o!

1 Like

Re: Who Told You You Are Beautiful? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 02, 2020
Kimcutie:
MhisTahrah told me.

Hi MhisTahrah.
Hello you smiley How you dey?
Re: Who Told You You Are Beautiful? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 02, 2020
Loud the last line op.We the ugly girls lives matter too. cool
Re: Who Told You You Are Beautiful? by Kimcutie: 1:02pm On Oct 02, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Hello you smiley How you dey?
Speak English pls

1 Like

Re: Who Told You You Are Beautiful? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 02, 2020
Kimcutie:
Speak English pls
You're being petty bro.
Re: Who Told You You Are Beautiful? by LikeAking: 2:17pm On Oct 02, 2020
Na just Packaging.

E dey very neccesary.

They way you see your self inside is the way odas will see you.

What society call formings and pride is very neccesary to survive in Nigeria.

That babe wey dey form one tin,one tin go go places.

Guys the fall for those kind babes steady.

Na packaging.

Give your self levels

carry your sef up or Nigerian go carry you down.

Forget all the religious preaching about that subject matter.

The real life is rough.
Re: Who Told You You Are Beautiful? by Kimcutie: 2:49pm On Oct 02, 2020
MhisTahrah:
You're being petty bro.
grin
Re: Who Told You You Are Beautiful? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 02, 2020
Kimcutie:
grin
You're a baby angry
Re: Who Told You You Are Beautiful? by ReluctantAdult(m): 7:06pm On Oct 02, 2020
Well, many women(and a few men as well) are totally overconfident in their looks, even though there aren't anything close to appealing. Makes me cringe.
Re: Who Told You You Are Beautiful? by Kimcutie: 8:49pm On Oct 02, 2020
MhisTahrah:
You're a baby angry
Lol
Whatsup with you?
My usual tantrums
Re: Who Told You You Are Beautiful? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 02, 2020
Kimcutie:

Lol
Whatsup with you?
My usual tantrums
Did you just have a conversation with yourself? grin
Re: Who Told You You Are Beautiful? by Kimcutie: 9:48pm On Oct 02, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Did you just have a conversation with yourself? grin
Am replying to you calling me a baby
Re: Who Told You You Are Beautiful? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 02, 2020
Kimcutie:

Am replying to you calling me a baby
I know grin How you dey?When is your school resuming?
Re: Who Told You You Are Beautiful? by Kimcutie: 10:09pm On Oct 02, 2020
MhisTahrah:
I know grin How you dey?When is your school resuming?
I'm fine and as for school, am clueless.
Re: Who Told You You Are Beautiful? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 02, 2020
Kimcutie:

I'm fine and as for school, am clueless.
Gist me, how has the lockdown holiday been?Did you stay home clueless like me or did you learn a skill?
Re: Who Told You You Are Beautiful? by Kimcutie: 10:15pm On Oct 02, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Gist me, how has the lockdown holiday been?Did you stay home clueless like me or did you learn a skill?
Lol
Have always been an ambitious guy, so based on that, I decided to learn how to bake a lil and spent time on cryptocurrencies(my new love) and holidays has brought out the abs in me
Re: Who Told You You Are Beautiful? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 02, 2020
Kimcutie:

Lol
Have always been an ambitious guy, so based on that, I decided to learn how to bake a lil and spent time on cryptocurrencies(my new love)
So do you actually know how to bake now? grin Crypto and forex confuse me.
Re: Who Told You You Are Beautiful? by Kimcutie: 10:30pm On Oct 02, 2020
MhisTahrah:
So do you actually know how to bake now? grin Crypto and forex confuse me.
Yeah I can, it confuses me too, am gradually learning
Re: Who Told You You Are Beautiful? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 02, 2020
Kimcutie:
Yeah I can, it confuses me too, am gradually learning
Alrighty.Good night.

(1) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Will Make A Good Husband” – DJ Cuppy Finally Speaks / Men Need To Start Avoiding Sex As A Transaction Piece With Women / What can cause bleeding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.