Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

See the fat ass girl I fvk last night. Pics added - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See the fat ass girl I fvk last night. Pics added (14992 Views)

I Love this fat azz I fvk in ghana . Pictures added / Hav U Fvk A Girl Tru Her Azz Before ? Share Ur Experience / Guy see the fat azz i fvk last night . Pictures added (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See the fat ass girl I fvk last night. Pics added by Escabado: 12:46pm On Oct 02, 2020
Have you noticed is better when you do pay as you go with all these girls instead of dating them or been in a relationship with them

Once you begin to date them , they now assume you must take care of them and be giving them money

But when you do fvk and pay , they will satisfy you sexually and never disturb your Peace or ask you for money unless is for another fvk

Does a guy now commit a crime by now tying to date Nigerian girls. Cos dating now looks like a trap to ripe the men off

Bear in mind that most of these girls you call your girlfriend are into runs with other men
Guys and girls can we talk about this.

@ubunja
@lefulefu
@frankraj
@ilegend
@lalastilala
@ubunja
@warlord2015
@suen
@zzor
@kriss216

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See the fat ass girl I fvk last night. Pics added by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 02, 2020
How dare you mention me on this thread,this post is for broke men with entitlement.im out

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See the fat ass girl I fvk last night. Pics added by Kriss216: 12:50pm On Oct 02, 2020
The utterances of this 11pm newspaper above me is one of the reasons i avoid Nigerian girls like plaque. Imagine dating a vagina being like this girl. Her silliness is top notch.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See the fat ass girl I fvk last night. Pics added by Escabado: 12:51pm On Oct 02, 2020
Zzor:
How dare you mention me on this thread,this post is for broke men with entitlement.im out

Broke Poor sily besh, will your hand bend if you make your own money . Lol

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See the fat ass girl I fvk last night. Pics added by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 02, 2020
Escabado:

Broke Poor sily besh, will your hand bend if you make your own money . Lol
im submitting your name to my Baba immediately

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See the fat ass girl I fvk last night. Pics added by Escabado: 1:17pm On Oct 02, 2020
Zzor:
im submitting your name to my Baba immediately

Hahaha which your baba . Baba lawu or baba ijebu. No worry send me your aza let me wire you 1 million immediately

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See the fat ass girl I fvk last night. Pics added by Dreadlock69(m): 1:29pm On Oct 02, 2020
Sometimes to woo them they tire me cause na long process when you know wetin you want sharo
Re: See the fat ass girl I fvk last night. Pics added by Bodlyspeaking(m): 1:44pm On Oct 02, 2020
Lately I sat down and had a deep thinking about female mentality that a guy has to give them money and all

The only girls who are entitled to an entitlement is prostitutes
You pay them and appreciate them for their job well done

When in a relationship with a lady, what does she has to offer??

Sex? Yes, that's the major and common thing they offer

And the sex is enjoyed by both partners

What else? Nothing

Why then should the guy give you money for being his girlfriend

Does a married man pay his wife for being his wife

The guy should definitely help her when she is in need, and all but not compulsorily that he has to pay her

This kind of mentality has made our ladies lazy and dependent on then man, till they meet a man who can't take care of them and start complaining.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See the fat ass girl I fvk last night. Pics added by Sonnobax15(m): 1:46pm On Oct 02, 2020
g
Re: See the fat ass girl I fvk last night. Pics added by FreestyleG: 3:33pm On Oct 02, 2020
Zzor:
This dwarf again with her rants cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See the fat ass girl I fvk last night. Pics added by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 02, 2020
FreestyleG:
This dwarf again with her rants cheesy
who is a dwarf,i will comfortably give you a knock on your head,rubbish

3 Likes

Re: See the fat ass girl I fvk last night. Pics added by Preshy01(f): 3:59pm On Oct 02, 2020
Zzor:

2 Likes

Re: See the fat ass girl I fvk last night. Pics added by Liposure: 4:16pm On Oct 02, 2020
At the end of the day, dating is about give and take/what you have to offer
Re: See the fat ass girl I fvk last night. Pics added by AKAyomide(m): 4:33pm On Oct 02, 2020
Bodlyspeaking:
Lately I sat down and had a deep thinking about female mentality that a guy has to give them money and all

The only girls who are entitled to an entitlement is prostitutes
You pay them and appreciate them for their job well done

When in a relationship with a lady, what does she has to offer??

Sex? Yes, that's the major and common thing they offer

And the sex is enjoyed by both partners

What else? Nothing

Why then should the guy give you money for being his girlfriend

Does a married man pay his wife for being his wife

The guy should definitely help her when she is in need, and all but not compulsorily that he has to pay her

This kind of mentality has made our ladies lazy and dependent on then man, till they meet a man who can't take care of them and start complaining.
Few ladies have alot of things offer. You can say,those ladies you have meet have nothing much to offer you but sex...
I have many ladies around me who are so intelligent,smart and industrials. I feel you're one of those guys who always have bad thought about ladies and it's really bad.

1 Like

Re: See the fat ass girl I fvk last night. Pics added by FreestyleG: 4:57pm On Oct 02, 2020
Zzor:
I can bet my middle balls that you're less than 5ft tall and that's fccccking dwarf

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See the fat ass girl I fvk last night. Pics added by Vulcanheph(m): 4:59pm On Oct 02, 2020
Kriss216:
The utterances of this 11pm newspaper above me is one of the reasons i avoid Nigerian girls like plaque. Imagine dating a vagina being like this girl. Her silliness is top notch.
11 pm newspaper ??

3 Likes

Re: See the fat ass girl I fvk last night. Pics added by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 02, 2020
FreestyleG:
I can bet my middle balls that you're less than 5ft tall and that's fccccking dwarf
when last did you visit an eye doctor?you need to as fast as possible
Re: See the fat ass girl I fvk last night. Pics added by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 02, 2020
Kriss216:
who want anything with a Brohoe like you, can you say this to my face?
Re: See the fat ass girl I fvk last night. Pics added by RichyAD(m): 5:02pm On Oct 02, 2020
Zzor:
when last did you visit an eye doctor?you need to as fast as possible
)
Re: See the fat ass girl I fvk last night. Pics added by Kriss216: 5:04pm On Oct 02, 2020
Zzor:
who want anything with a Brohoe like you, can you say this to my face?
Alika!

2 Likes

Re: See the fat ass girl I fvk last night. Pics added by Bodlyspeaking(m): 5:57pm On Oct 02, 2020
AKAyomide:

Few ladies have alot of things offer. You can say,those ladies you have meet have nothing much to offer you but sex...
I have many ladies around me who are so intelligent,smart and industrials. I feel you're one of those guys who always have bad thought about ladies and it's really bad.

Smiles
Definitely, as you said few, in my post, I didn't generalise
If that was the impression

Most ladies have nothing much to offer

Some have a lot to offer, I know of some and am friends with them not necessarily in relationship with every girl

Back to the matter, my main point is it's not in any where that a guy who isn't married has to offer money, the same way it's not necessarily she offer her body

So, Bros, to meet intelligent, virtuous girls are very good, but watch those girls are not like other bimbos who at the smallest chance ask every guy for money

The level of your Intelligence determine the level of your actions

1 Like

Re: See the fat ass girl I fvk last night. Pics added by Emmypure: 6:47pm On Oct 02, 2020
Zzor:

zzor stop ranting, drop ur account number let me wire u small
Re: See the fat ass girl I fvk last night. Pics added by 444crop: 7:03pm On Oct 02, 2020
One so called Doc affirmed whilst in d midst of youngsters boys n girls that it is a must for your bf to take care of all the gfs needs.... I wondered what now will d father do and what happens when they both marry... They paying sure continues..... See as one calabar boy dey follow me drag
Re: See the fat ass girl I fvk last night. Pics added by abeliver: 7:14pm On Oct 02, 2020
Where the fat ass undecided
Re: See the fat ass girl I fvk last night. Pics added by folarr(m): 8:25pm On Oct 02, 2020
Zzor:

1 Like

Re: See the fat ass girl I fvk last night. Pics added by Escabado: 8:53pm On Oct 02, 2020
abeliver:
Where the fat ass undecided

Lol na fat ass you find come abi, ok open your ass and snap it
Re: See the fat ass girl I fvk last night. Pics added by pandabet(m): 9:06pm On Oct 02, 2020
Zzor:
u get luck say I no know u
I for use u play two sure odd

1 Like

Re: See the fat ass girl I fvk last night. Pics added by Firstorderwizard(m): 9:07pm On Oct 02, 2020
If only op know the speed I take dive in to see the fat assundecided
Re: See the fat ass girl I fvk last night. Pics added by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 02, 2020
pandabet:
u get luck say I no know u I for use u play two sure odd
ntorr
Re: See the fat ass girl I fvk last night. Pics added by Escabado: 9:47pm On Oct 02, 2020
Firstorderwizard:
If only op know the speed I take dive in to see the fat assundecided

I'm the Op that post is more important than fat ass . Read the post. It will be more useful to you . Lol
Re: See the fat ass girl I fvk last night. Pics added by jUeLiZ: 10:34pm On Oct 02, 2020

useless post

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Your Car Breaks Down On A Date / I Am Feeling You / What Is The Right Way To Celebrate Valentine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.