Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

I Love this fat azz I fvk in ghana . Pictures added - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love this fat azz I fvk in ghana . Pictures added (21466 Views)

Hav U Fvk A Girl Tru Her Azz Before ? Share Ur Experience / See the fat ass girl I fvk last night. Pics added / Guy see the fat azz i fvk last night . Pictures added (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love this fat azz I fvk in ghana . Pictures added by Escabado: 9:40pm On Oct 26, 2020
I'm happy to read post of other guys like me that have traveled outside this country and expirenced life and romance from other african girls. Believe you me, Nigeria girls are the most rigid,selfish, entitled girls I have ever seen in my entire life. For instance if you go ghana and take a girl out she will really appreciate , if u invite her to your house she will come without trying to play on your Intelligence say she don chop your like our Nigeria girls do. Other african girls are not too materialistic , even if u are living in one room without owning a car. you will see a beautiful girl with big azz you will marry and she will accept you the way you are.

But here in Nigeria our girls are after money money and money .

Guys what's really wrong with our naija girls who else have noticed this I'm talking about .feel free to share your thought

Please don't say is poverty because in other african countries there are poverty there and yet there so many genuine Love and affection there

@Ikillbrokehoes please come and enlighten my Nigeria brothers cos we both have traveled outside this country and expirenced life

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Love this fat azz I fvk in ghana . Pictures added by Pierocash(m): 9:45pm On Oct 26, 2020
Why you never marry for there?

2 Likes

Re: I Love this fat azz I fvk in ghana . Pictures added by Escabado: 9:50pm On Oct 26, 2020
Pierocash:
Why you never marry for there?

That's because I'm still living in nigeria . But Try to travel outside and come back . believe me your eyes Will open more. This one nobi say pastor say or prophet say . U go see things with your two naked eyes

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love this fat azz I fvk in ghana . Pictures added by Damikjay(m): 9:52pm On Oct 26, 2020
"Guys what's really wrong with our naija girls who else have noticed this I'm talking about .feel free to share your thought."
Are u asking us, are u not the one that posted we should have married if not for Nigerian girls mentality.
Op just say Nigeria girls won't date broke guys maybe like u.

3 Likes

Re: I Love this fat azz I fvk in ghana . Pictures added by Escabado: 9:55pm On Oct 26, 2020
Damikjay:
"Guys what's really wrong with our naija girls who else have noticed this I'm talking about .feel free to share your thought."
Are u asking us, are u not the one that posted we should have married if not for Nigerian girls mentality.
Op just say Nigeria girls won't date broke guys maybe like u.

grin grin grin funny idiot like you. How can you call a guy that have traveled to more than 15 countries in the world broke. Do you even have international passport. Abeg no mek me Laff . Im teaching you what u don't know and talking rubbish

19 Likes

Re: I Love this fat azz I fvk in ghana . Pictures added by Mrlucky81(m): 10:02pm On Oct 26, 2020
Do you have a sister? if yes... What is wrong with her

1 Like

Re: I Love this fat azz I fvk in ghana . Pictures added by 12spices(m): 10:05pm On Oct 26, 2020
Ok

3 Likes

Re: I Love this fat azz I fvk in ghana . Pictures added by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 26, 2020
Wahala for who no travel out .but that girl in second picture how dick wan take enter her yanch
Laslas too much of everything no good cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love this fat azz I fvk in ghana . Pictures added by Escabado: 10:07pm On Oct 26, 2020
ZIINI:
Wahala for who no travel out cool

Very big wahala my guy . because what u guys are seeing is only what revolves around Nigeria, and many men here have accepted it as a way of life which is not true . Just try to travel out it wouldn't cost u much money

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love this fat azz I fvk in ghana . Pictures added by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 26, 2020
Escabado:

Very big wahala my guy . because what u guys are seeing is only what revolves around Nigeria, and many men here have accepted as a way of life which is not true . Just try to travel out it wouldn't cost u much money
You're right bro,the only grace our girls are still enjoying is that I'm still in Nigeria.
A guy too once said this in travel section that we should try to date girls from other African countries and we gon see that our girls are making us suffer here .
He went to Sierra Leone and he shared his dating experience,he said the girl he dated over there was damn beautiful and curvaceous and she didn't give him any stress.
Have forgotten his moniker I would have tag him..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love this fat azz I fvk in ghana . Pictures added by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 26, 2020
Smokers for life,,,,,,❌❌❌❎❎❎✖️✖️✖️
Re: I Love this fat azz I fvk in ghana . Pictures added by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 10:44pm On Oct 26, 2020
Bro I'm glad alot of Nigerian guys eyes are opening, when it comes to big asses in Africa, u should give it to east and south African girls and also Ghana, unfortunately when it comes to big asses and faithfulness Nigeria girls lack alot in that, I will really love you guys to travel to those African countries I mentioned earlier and experience real women

women that won't beg u for urgent 2k, women that won't live with u no Matter Ur condition because she believes in u, women that are beautiful with endowed bodies, women that are nice and easy to talk to, lovely women that have Ur back always, do you know why other African girls like us? cuz we are the best, we care alot about our women, I see alot of Nigerian guys settling with other African women because they treat us special unlike Nigerian women

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Love this fat azz I fvk in ghana . Pictures added by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 26, 2020
WTF are these

Re: I Love this fat azz I fvk in ghana . Pictures added by TheCork(m): 10:54pm On Oct 26, 2020
Escabado:
I'm happy to read post of other guys like me that have traveled outside this country and expirenced life and romance from other african girls. Believe you me, Nigeria girls are the most rigid,selfish, entitled girls I have ever seen in my entire life. For instance if you go ghana and take a girl out she will really appreciate , if u invite her to your house she will come without trying to play on your Intelligence say she don chop your like our Nigeria girls do. Other african girls are not too materialistic , even if u are living in one room without owning a car. you will see a beautiful girl with big azz you will marry and she will accept you the way you are.

Guys what's really wrong with our naija girls who else have noticed this I'm talking about .feel free to share your thought

Please don't say is poverty because in other african countries there are poverty there and yet there so many genuine Love and affection there

@Ikillbrokehoes please come and enlighten my Nigeria brothers cos we both have traveled outside this country and expirenced life

angry
Re: I Love this fat azz I fvk in ghana . Pictures added by TheCork(m): 10:56pm On Oct 26, 2020
Escabado:

..son..if u dont have moiney to chase Nigerian women....find a job & quit naggin I beg!!!(no oofense) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love this fat azz I fvk in ghana . Pictures added by Escabado: 10:57pm On Oct 26, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:

women that won't beg u for urgent 2k, women that will live with u no Matter Ur condition because she believes in u, women that are beautiful with endowed bodies, women that are nice and easy to talk to, lovely women that have Ur back always,

Can you see that the rate at which guys marry in Nigeria is gradually reducing, cos lots men are sacred of there billing, urgent 2k, money for hair,buy me new phone, my house rent is about to expire , just ordinary tell a girl I love you and she will see it that the guy will be paying her monthly salary grin grin grin . some times the mentality of naija girls makes a Laff.

12 Likes

Re: I Love this fat azz I fvk in ghana . Pictures added by Escabado: 10:59pm On Oct 26, 2020
TheCork:

..son..if u dont have moiney to chase Nigerian women....find a job & quit naggin I beg!!!(no oofense) angry

Instead of using my money to chase Nigerian girls , I rather put all the money together and travel for vacation to enjoy real genuine girl.
Nigerian girls are completely fake

9 Likes

Re: I Love this fat azz I fvk in ghana . Pictures added by Cholls(m): 10:59pm On Oct 26, 2020
my brother whyyyyyy! this is too exorbitant
Re: I Love this fat azz I fvk in ghana . Pictures added by Liposure: 11:01pm On Oct 26, 2020
That 1st and last pic though. I luv big big bazookas with wide hips. Oh lord

2 Likes

Re: I Love this fat azz I fvk in ghana . Pictures added by Escabado: 11:03pm On Oct 26, 2020
Cholls:
my brother whyyyyyy! this is too exorbitant

Like how .

1 Like

Re: I Love this fat azz I fvk in ghana . Pictures added by illicit(m): 1:35am On Oct 27, 2020
Why did u come back

yehhhhhh!

tongue
Re: I Love this fat azz I fvk in ghana . Pictures added by Oduduwaboy1(m): 5:16am On Oct 27, 2020
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Una don Bleep
Re: I Love this fat azz I fvk in ghana . Pictures added by TheMan3: 6:27am On Oct 27, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Bro I'm glad alot of Nigerian guys eyes are opening, when it comes to big asses in Africa, u should give it to east and south African girls and also Ghana, unfortunately when it comes to big asses and faithfulness Nigeria girls lack alot in that, I will really love you guys to travel to those African countries I mentioned earlier and experience real women

women that won't beg u for urgent 2k, women that will live with u no Matter Ur condition because she believes in u, women that are beautiful with endowed bodies, women that are nice and easy to talk to, lovely women that have Ur back always, do you know why other African girls like us? cuz we are the best, we care alot about our women, I see alot of Nigerian guys settling with other African women because they treat us special unlike Nigerian women
very true bro. You will see absolute beauty following one average Joe with total commitment. Sometimes I just look at them in amazement. A girl with half this beauty and shape on Nigeria no go let person hear word. She will probably be in Lekki trying to hook the next big man.

You guys really need to travel you will never look at a Naija babe again

11 Likes

Re: I Love this fat azz I fvk in ghana . Pictures added by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:46am On Oct 27, 2020
Escabado:

Can you see that the rate at which guys marry in Nigeria is gradually reducing, cos lots men are sacred of there billing, urgent 2k, money for hair,buy me new phone, my house rent is about to expire , just ordinary tell a girl I love you and she will see it that the guy will be paying her monthly salary grin grin grin . some times the mentality of naija girls makes a Laff.
Dating Nigerian girls is like dating an orphan, unless few of them dat are independent

7 Likes

Re: I Love this fat azz I fvk in ghana . Pictures added by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:47am On Oct 27, 2020
TheMan3:
very true bro. You will see absolute beauty following one average Joe with total commitment. Sometimes I just look at them in amazement. A girl with half this beauty and shape on Nigeria no go let person hear word. She will probably be in Lekki trying to hook the next big man.

You guys really need to travel you will never look at a Naija babe again
Exactly!

4 Likes

Re: I Love this fat azz I fvk in ghana . Pictures added by Coldie(m): 7:51am On Oct 27, 2020
Na all these girls make my friends way go Ghana go school no graduate
Re: I Love this fat azz I fvk in ghana . Pictures added by africandictator(m): 8:01am On Oct 27, 2020
Dating a big booty Nigerian girl without a fat bank account is sucidal , one day she would leave you for the highest bidder!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love this fat azz I fvk in ghana . Pictures added by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:01am On Oct 27, 2020
Coldie:
Na all these girls make my friends way go Ghana go school no graduate
cheesy
Re: I Love this fat azz I fvk in ghana . Pictures added by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:11am On Oct 27, 2020
africandictator:
Dating a big booty Nigerian girl without a fat bank account is sucidal , one day she would leave you for the highest bidder!
But u can get that free in other African countries, u go even tire self grin

4 Likes

Re: I Love this fat azz I fvk in ghana . Pictures added by africandictator(m): 8:12am On Oct 27, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
But u can get that free in other African countries, u go even tire self grin
Nigerian women feel we don’t deserve genuine love and happiness, the only real and genuine love they have is for their children.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love this fat azz I fvk in ghana . Pictures added by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:20am On Oct 27, 2020
africandictator:
Nigerian women feel we don’t deserve genuine love and happiness, the only real and genuine love they have is for their children.
It's really unfortunate, dats why u should try other African girls at least even if u re not dat rich u can get faithful and curvy girls unlike in Nigeria that Ur girl can cheat with someone else cuz the person is financially buoyant than u, Nigerian girls don't believe in Ur dreams and aspirations, they mostly don't care, they will say it to Ur face
they would rather date a very rich guy(even if the guy's wealth isn't clean) than struggling with a broke guy that is pursuing his dreams

7 Likes

Re: I Love this fat azz I fvk in ghana . Pictures added by Daddycharger: 9:23am On Oct 27, 2020
Please don't generalise this. Nigerian girls are godsent tbh. I was against Nigerian feminist until this #Endsars protest. They supported with their resources and everything. Some girls are after money but don't generalise it. Our women are Wonderful

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Can't Keep A Relationship For Long, Please Help / Guy Pictured Helping A S£xy Lady Wit "Thick Oily" NYANSH Mount A Horse Trending / Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.