Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Bankole, Daniel Escape Death In Helicopter Crash ! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bankole, Daniel Escape Death In Helicopter Crash ! (6284 Views)

I Have No Hand In Helicopter Crash – Dasuki…commiserates With Azazi, Yakowa Fami / Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? / GEJ Mourns Police Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bankole, Daniel Escape Death In Helicopter Crash ! by Biscute(f): 1:43pm On Mar 03, 2011
We thank God they survived if not Nigerians should have read alot of meaning to the crash.
Re: Bankole, Daniel Escape Death In Helicopter Crash ! by HamidO1(m): 1:48pm On Mar 03, 2011
campella:

@ chuks, what is the hatred for
How would you wish your number 4 citizen death

Nothing goes for nothing  tongue tongue tongue

Thunder fire number four citizen!!. Do you know the number of people that die on daily basis because they can't afford the basic necessities of life?? Some of which government can easily provide but due to excessive stealing of tax payers money; they can't. I second it,  Those fools deserve to die sooner than later if we want to move forward as a nation.
Re: Bankole, Daniel Escape Death In Helicopter Crash ! by hardbody: 2:11pm On Mar 03, 2011
THis is bad news, the helicopter should go up again and complete the mission. At least for the sake of Gbenga angry
Re: Bankole, Daniel Escape Death In Helicopter Crash ! by hbrednic: 2:12pm On Mar 03, 2011
Biscute:

We thank God they survived if not Nigerians should have read alot of meaning to the crash.
this must be the handwork of ACN tongue
Re: Bankole, Daniel Escape Death In Helicopter Crash ! by foyeks2001(f): 2:13pm On Mar 03, 2011
I thank God for their lives
Re: Bankole, Daniel Escape Death In Helicopter Crash ! by tubabie(f): 2:28pm On Mar 03, 2011
They survived and howz that news??
Re: Bankole, Daniel Escape Death In Helicopter Crash ! by ideylaff: 2:32pm On Mar 03, 2011
Posted by: jacobs123 You would think this will make them fix the road but not Nigerian politicians. They will instead buy new Helicopters!

@ jacobs123, and  na ALOKU 2nd new den dey always sell them at the Price of a new one and then the stick it inside their already over inflated budget. Anyway, na wetin Bird carry na hin he go chop, "ohun ti eye baje loma gbe fo".Just hope a few of their choppers chop them up very soom even b4 election,  Awon were grin

Ebora Owu, fe pari ise kia kai,  b4 election day hmmmmmm wink
Re: Bankole, Daniel Escape Death In Helicopter Crash ! by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 03, 2011
This is no Crash, this is Emergency landing, ODE
Re: Bankole, Daniel Escape Death In Helicopter Crash ! by Vickivicki(m): 3:18pm On Mar 03, 2011
lagerwhenindoubt:

There is a high-level of partiality going on, makes you think which party heaven belongs. if it was a good pastor and school children, you won't find traces of the crash for weeks. now these b.astard sons of the devil get a second chance, somebody is sleeping on duty angry
Hamid O:

Thunder fire number four citizen!!. Do you know the number of people that die on daily basis because they can't afford the basic necessities of life?? Some of which government can easily provide but due to excessive stealing of tax payers money; they can't. I second it, Those fools deserve to die sooner than later if we want to move forward as a nation.

lipsrsealed
Re: Bankole, Daniel Escape Death In Helicopter Crash ! by chei: 3:23pm On Mar 03, 2011
if you want them dead, why not go over to the houses and kill them, instead of waiting for a miraculous death.
Re: Bankole, Daniel Escape Death In Helicopter Crash ! by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 03, 2011
I thought they were both at loggerheads. What were they doing together in the same helicopter?
Re: Bankole, Daniel Escape Death In Helicopter Crash ! by Kenyy: 4:03pm On Mar 03, 2011
They should have died: God why did you spare their useless and hopeless lives?
Re: Bankole, Daniel Escape Death In Helicopter Crash ! by oluchioke(f): 4:04pm On Mar 03, 2011
The God of second chance gave them another chance to repent
Re: Bankole, Daniel Escape Death In Helicopter Crash ! by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 03, 2011
u want them dead, paki way is the way forward.
Re: Bankole, Daniel Escape Death In Helicopter Crash ! by seanet02: 4:10pm On Mar 03, 2011
How i wish?
Re: Bankole, Daniel Escape Death In Helicopter Crash ! by Dede1(m): 4:14pm On Mar 03, 2011
Granted that this is a mere Emergency landing instead of crash landing, the later would have been cherished. The people in corridor of power should be forced to travel on the death traps called roads in Nigeria. Poor Nigerians perish on those death traps all over Nigeria and the bloody fools parading as government officials fly over the death traps to avoid the unforeseen contingencies that await the hapless travelers on the Nigerian roads.
Re: Bankole, Daniel Escape Death In Helicopter Crash ! by seanet02: 4:20pm On Mar 03, 2011
Dede1:

Granted that this is a mere Emergency landing instead of crash landing, the later would have been cherished. The people in corridor of power should be forced to travel on the death traps called roads in Nigeria. Poor Nigerians perish on those death traps all over Nigeria and the bloody fools parading as government officials fly over the death traps to avoid the unforeseen contingencies that await the hapless travelers on the Nigerian roads.
Making sense for the First Time!!!
Re: Bankole, Daniel Escape Death In Helicopter Crash ! by precision7: 4:22pm On Mar 03, 2011
I wonder why someone who is praying for a long life, would for any reason wish his fellow human being dead. Well, eni olorun opa ko ni ku (the person wey God no kill, no fit die).
Re: Bankole, Daniel Escape Death In Helicopter Crash ! by gididi: 4:41pm On Mar 03, 2011
baba iyabo try another way.dis one no wok. na laugh i de laugh oooo!
Re: Bankole, Daniel Escape Death In Helicopter Crash ! by alldone(m): 4:41pm On Mar 03, 2011
they should repent and do well. it is indeed second chance. Remember how Rimi died, he was attacked by robbers who did not shoot him but he die from the shock
Re: Bankole, Daniel Escape Death In Helicopter Crash ! by Btruth: 5:12pm On Mar 03, 2011
Well, congratulations to both Bankole and Daniel,  because, the Lord does not take pleasure in the death of a sinner. I am not saying that they are sinners though but both of them should consider their ways,  There is no way millions of people will give you their mandate, all on trust and you think you will in turn do whatever you please,   Always[b] remember that all days for the thief but one day will be for the owner.
[/b]
You have every reason to thank God for sparing your life,  repent and turn away from your evil ways especially Mr Speaker,  how old are you that you've decided to be playing on men old enough to be your grandfathers' age. You are comparing yourself to Gbenga Daniel, the man who does not care if day should turn to night,  what else do you expect from a ritualist? or is he taking you to where you will go and get unclothed and take a covenant for him? Na una sabi,  If you like both of you consider your ways or you guys should go and buy a new chopper and tell the whole Nigerians that make them no mind us.

Consider what Proverb 1: 24,  this is Btruth (Bitter Truth) warning you guys.

Consider your ways.
Re: Bankole, Daniel Escape Death In Helicopter Crash ! by scatayan: 5:15pm On Mar 03, 2011
foyeks2001:

Shame. shocked Poverty don scatter your head. If you thank God for these kleptomaniacs' lives what woukld you do to God for the lives of mother Therea and Bill Gates  etc?

God has shown again that he hates Nigerians by thickling us with that good news and withrawing it!
Re: Bankole, Daniel Escape Death In Helicopter Crash ! by Dede1(m): 5:25pm On Mar 03, 2011
seanet02:

Making sense for the First Time!!!

For the first time the overbearing yoke of tribalism allowed you to view facts through a rational state of mind. It is a good progressive growth on your part. Please keep it up!!!
Re: Bankole, Daniel Escape Death In Helicopter Crash ! by scatayan: 5:27pm On Mar 03, 2011
Hamid O:

Thunder fire number four citizen!!. Do you know the number of people that die on daily basis because they can't afford the basic necessities of life?? Some of which government can easily provide but due to excessive stealing of tax payers money; they can't. I second it,  Those fools deserve to die sooner than later if we want to move forward as a nation.

My Brother, all these prayers wey Nigerians dey pray up and down no dey benifit the people. God carry our prayer dey go answer thieves. Make we all start to dey thief jo.

Do you how many poor people wey die for accident on top bad raod that same day? Wey be say God no hear them prayer?

But if say them be thieves like your useless casanova no. 4 God go save them. Me, I don dey plan how to follow dey thief, so I go become bigman for god eyes too.

Next, two of them go carry your hopeless money go give one uselss pastor in thanksgiving, and then make peace amongst themselves, with all the fanfare.

and one fool called campella go steal dey die dey pray.
Re: Bankole, Daniel Escape Death In Helicopter Crash ! by Kenyy: 5:45pm On Mar 03, 2011
Allah, why did you spare the lives of these enemies of Nigeria's development? Please, Allah tell us you are going to include Obj., Mr. Fix It and others next time and promise us that they will NOT be that luck on their next travel!
Re: Bankole, Daniel Escape Death In Helicopter Crash ! by chakula: 5:51pm On Mar 03, 2011
My hand excluded out of this prayer take it easy gentleman!
Re: Bankole, Daniel Escape Death In Helicopter Crash ! by malali: 6:02pm On Mar 03, 2011
Re: Bankole, Daniel Escape Death In Helicopter Crash ! by slap1(m): 6:05pm On Mar 03, 2011
Thank God for their lives. I hope this won't water the ground for the growth of a law that will make it compulsory for the governors, senate president et al to use official jets.
Re: Bankole, Daniel Escape Death In Helicopter Crash ! by malali: 6:09pm On Mar 03, 2011
Re: Bankole, Daniel Escape Death In Helicopter Crash ! by slap1(m): 6:33pm On Mar 03, 2011
chakula:

My hand excluded out of this prayer take it easy gentleman!
If God grants prayers like that, peharps you wouldn't have been alive to welcome the Internet. So, 'chillax'.
Re: Bankole, Daniel Escape Death In Helicopter Crash ! by Ismail0071(m): 6:42pm On Mar 03, 2011
, And who would miss them??
Re: Bankole, Daniel Escape Death In Helicopter Crash ! by Btruth: 7:03pm On Mar 03, 2011
foyeks2001:

I really thank God for them, they should repent before it is too late.

sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Promised To Kill Myself Over Nnamdi Kanu See Poison / Throwback Of Supercop Abba Kyari Arrest Of Evans / An Igbo Woman, Chinasa Obiora Kissed President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.