Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,579 members, 7,820,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

I Decided To Do Music When I Saw Wizkid Making So Much Money – Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Decided To Do Music When I Saw Wizkid Making So Much Money – Davido (980 Views)

I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) / 5 Artistes Who Chose To Do Music Even Though Their Parents Were Billionaires!! / Tiwa Savage: "I Don’t Want My Son To Do Music, But He Keeps Moving Towards It” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Decided To Do Music When I Saw Wizkid Making So Much Money – Davido by RandomAfrican1: 5:39pm On Oct 02, 2020

The much-awaited Part Two interview of Nigerian musician, Davido with media personality, Ebuka on Bounce Radio came out not long ago… and in there, the musician reveals one major inspiration that led him to venture into the music industry.

He says something that caught his eye before joining the Nigerian music industry was how Nigerian musicians then, DBanj, Don Jazzy, Wande Coal, Wizkid and others used to party and pop champagne on the regular and practically living lavida loca! – the life of the riche!

The music star disclosed to Ebuka that prior to that, he was not aware that there was so much money to be made in Afrobeats as such he used to be more into American hiphop, listening to the likes of 50 Cent and other American rappers.

Davido reveals that upon one of his visits to Nigeria (since he used to be based in Atlanta in the United States of America), he went to a club and saw how Wizkid, DBanj and other were popping expensive bottles, and he was amazed… he says it was there on that his curiosity was peaked!.

Watch full forty-minute interview of Davido with Ebuka here; https://africaatrandom.com/i-decided-to-do-music-when-i-saw-wizkid-making-so-much-money-davido/
Re: I Decided To Do Music When I Saw Wizkid Making So Much Money – Davido by illicit(m): 6:44pm On Oct 02, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Re: I Decided To Do Music When I Saw Wizkid Making So Much Money – Davido by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 02, 2020
Hmm..
Re: I Decided To Do Music When I Saw Wizkid Making So Much Money – Davido by Freestainworld(m): 7:30pm On Oct 02, 2020
so wizkid is even your role model
Re: I Decided To Do Music When I Saw Wizkid Making So Much Money – Davido by GreaterFuture1(m): 7:56pm On Oct 02, 2020
Like Chevron/Sheriff Would say, "Life is all about this Money, I need this Money"
Re: I Decided To Do Music When I Saw Wizkid Making So Much Money – Davido by blackgold7777(f): 8:32pm On Oct 02, 2020
Freestainworld:
so wizkid is even your role model
NA U PUT THE ENGLISH DAT WAY
Re: I Decided To Do Music When I Saw Wizkid Making So Much Money – Davido by Exonerate1(m): 8:43pm On Oct 02, 2020
Bloggersgrin
No be this same interview I watch last night
Re: I Decided To Do Music When I Saw Wizkid Making So Much Money – Davido by RandomAfrican1: 6:53am On Oct 03, 2020
Exonerate1:
Bloggersgrin
No be this same interview I watch last night

How this one come different na? He no talk so he ginger as him see say Wizzy dey pop bottles?

(1) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Shares Cute Photos To Celebrate Securing Major Endorsement Deal / Bbnaija's Praise Posts Photos Of His Beautiful Sister With Only One Arm To Celeb / Davido, Broda Shaggy And Cubana Chiefpriest At Grand Opening Of Xshrine(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.