Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

I Will Never Forgive Myself - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Never Forgive Myself (3132 Views)

What Bad Behaviour Can You Never Forgive? / How Do I Forgive Myself Over A Breakup? / I Will Never Forgive Myself For This Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Never Forgive Myself by ChildOfDoom: 7:52pm On Oct 04, 2020
Freestainworld:
Gambling is a very strong addiction, somehow I was able to deal with it in a very positive manner, just stay away from gambler's
happy for you. You are right, I have changed my clique of friends to sanitise my thoughts
Re: I Will Never Forgive Myself by ChildOfDoom: 6:17am On Oct 05, 2020
Sapiosexuality:
Keep it up, bro. I love the spirit. The topic got me scared but the content calmed me. Please, keep it up. Three months is good but forever is better.
okay boss. I will keep striving to make the nairaland family proud of me too. It's been bumpy
Re: I Will Never Forgive Myself by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:09am On Oct 05, 2020
ChildOfDoom:
okay boss. I will keep striving to make the nairaland family proud of me too. It's been bumpy
Good. You can do it. You are already doing it.
Re: I Will Never Forgive Myself by ChildOfDoom: 8:19pm On Oct 06, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

HOW FAR?
I GET SURE CORRECT SCORES FOR YOU.
YOU FIT SELL YOUR PHONE STAKE AM, E GO COME.
shocked
Re: I Will Never Forgive Myself by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 06, 2020
Sharrup Bro

we're tired of this your drama... you're just too Emotional and a disgrace... Go do something about your life, if not you will forever live a life of regrets
Re: I Will Never Forgive Myself by ChildOfDoom: 7:16am On Oct 07, 2020
JIMMY1393:

The covid-19 relief fund is a loan which you would still pay back so if you've squandered it on nothing meaningful then oyo
hmmm... The repercussion scares me. I am preparing my mind for the consequences now. That way I don't get into more trouble. I noticed that trying to gamble my way of a situation, puts me in more trouble
Re: I Will Never Forgive Myself by ChildOfDoom: 7:31pm On Oct 07, 2020
kaynacy:
life has given u another chance...try make the right choices from now on
u go dey okay bro
okay sir. I pray I can withstand the slow and steady rebirth I will undergo, and be able to shun all vices
Re: I Will Never Forgive Myself by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 07, 2020
ChildOfDoom:
okay sir. I pray I can withstand the slow and steady rebirth I will undergo, and be able to shun all vices
just try
Re: I Will Never Forgive Myself by ChildOfDoom: 11:58pm On Oct 07, 2020
novice22:
tow which path......

betting is the highest scam as long as am concerned and i have decided to follow the step of hardlife.

congratulation though for staying off it for 90 days.....

I strongly believe anything mastered can be unlearn.
yes o brotherly. I thought you were yet to quit from your regular complains of betting. That was why I said you are not ready to tow my path. Glad you are trying to change like me too

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do You Guys Blow Ladies / Single Mother / Would U As A Gal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.