Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,387 members, 7,954,563 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:23 PM

I Dont Understand This Feeling Please, I've Never Felt This Way Before. - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Dont Understand This Feeling Please, I've Never Felt This Way Before. (37386 Views)

Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... / I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead / I've Not Seen My Period For Almost 7weeks Now, Yet I'm Not Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dont Understand This Feeling Please, I've Never Felt This Way Before. by omotolly22(f): 6:47am On Oct 03, 2020
OlawaleBammie:
Pls ignore my grammatical blunders, my diction is not that alluring.

I lives and work in one of the South South states, So this last Tuesday I just decided to pay a very needed visit to Lagos, on getting to Lagos I felt good and feeling alright.

But on Wednesday I noticed I was feeling feverish but I did count it worthy cus I don't normally fall sick and even when I do, I don't take drugs or concoction cus am sure it will peter away.

I was wrong tho, this fever had other idea so I had to buy some drugs (malaria, and typhoid wateva wateva) I used it as directed, I felt relieved a little but not totally.

And to the reason I created this thread .....

My right side of my body is feeling well but my left side of the body is not ok. this is what I mean

1)My left eyeball is paining me seriously .

2) My left ear(tru to the inside) is paining me

3)My teeth are not excluded, the molar, premolar, and the canine are paining me seriously but the right side of my teeth are good.

4) My left nostril , I have catarrh in my left nostril and this mucus coming out from there smells, maybe offensively but I know it smells, thick and yellowish in colour.

Pls doctors in the house what could cus this, who have experienced this before??

Because me am afraid oo.
I think is might be bell palsy, just try and visit the hospital, it happen to me two years ago, people taught it was a stroke, but it was just an ear infection, that caused it, it left after two weeks. Just visit the ENT doctor.
Re: I Dont Understand This Feeling Please, I've Never Felt This Way Before. by Odani: 7:00am On Oct 03, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

I lives and work in one of the South South states, So this last Tuesday I just decided to pay a very needed visit to Lagos, on getting to Lagos I felt good and feeling alright.

But on Wednesday I noticed I was feeling feverish but I did count it worthy cus I don't normally fall sick and even when I do, I don't take drugs or concoction cus am sure it will peter away.

I was wrong tho, this fever had other idea so I had to buy some drugs (malaria, and typhoid wateva wateva) I used it as directed, I felt relieved a little but not totally.

My right side of my body is feeling well but my left side of the body is not ok. this is what I mean

3)My teeth are not excluded, the molar, premolar, and the canine are paining me seriously but the right side of my teeth are good.

4) My left nostril , I have catarrh in my left nostril and this mucus coming out from there smells, maybe offensively but I know it smells, thick and yellowish in colour.

Pls doctors in the house what could cus this, who have experienced this before??

Because me am afraid oo.

Since u mentioned that u r never sick it means u hardly visit d hospital for check up,
Am also not a doctor but this symptom is not peculiar to u. It cud be dat u r hypertensive and dont know it and if not immediately treated it cud lead to partial stroke. U r lucky its giving u signs some pipo just collapse without symptoms. Pls rush to d hospital and get tested.
Re: I Dont Understand This Feeling Please, I've Never Felt This Way Before. by tonididdy(m): 7:10am On Oct 03, 2020
Bloody corona angry
Re: I Dont Understand This Feeling Please, I've Never Felt This Way Before. by Awoo88: 7:19am On Oct 03, 2020
You get luck. Mild stroke. Seek professional help asap!
Re: I Dont Understand This Feeling Please, I've Never Felt This Way Before. by NoToPile: 7:34am On Oct 03, 2020
KosiGee:

shocked shocked.

Loool,, you are shocked abi grin grin grin
Re: I Dont Understand This Feeling Please, I've Never Felt This Way Before. by Blakjewelry(m): 7:37am On Oct 03, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Because me am afraid oo.
Since it has to do with the head only, I suggest you treat the teethache and the cartarh you will be fine
Re: I Dont Understand This Feeling Please, I've Never Felt This Way Before. by ABBEYsammy01(m): 7:40am On Oct 03, 2020
decatalyst:
embarassed

Fake seer
Re: I Dont Understand This Feeling Please, I've Never Felt This Way Before. by Inkling(f): 7:41am On Oct 03, 2020
It is sinusitis bro.

Even you may be feeling like you can control that left part of your face.

With time it will go away.
Re: I Dont Understand This Feeling Please, I've Never Felt This Way Before. by GindoX(m): 7:45am On Oct 03, 2020
HIV1:
You are suffering from body polarisation as a result of long journey on Nigerian roads and Buharised economic policies which have result in your constant worries which also have sent a strong negative signal through the left side of your nervous system.

My niggga,. You care for budweiser? grin
Re: I Dont Understand This Feeling Please, I've Never Felt This Way Before. by Saig: 7:55am On Oct 03, 2020
Go see a doctor as soon as possible. Do covid test too
Re: I Dont Understand This Feeling Please, I've Never Felt This Way Before. by Depressed101: 8:00am On Oct 03, 2020
OlawaleBammie:
author=visiondee post=94546191]Me I no sabi wetin dey do you but my prayer is may the healing hand of the lord rest upon you

Amen brother.

some I told are saying it's typhoid , well I don't really know if it's true.

[b] FOR THOSE WHO THINK ITS EARLY SIGN OF STROKE...HABAAA! NOOO

ITS NOT STROKE, WHY DID I SAY THIS??

I DONT THINK EXCESSIVELY, I DONT EVEN TINK AT ALL, WETIN WAN BRING THINKING?? I AM ONE OF THE UNSERIOUS TYPE WHO TAKE EVERYTHING NONCHALANTLY.

I DONT DRINK, IF AT ALL DRINKING COULD CUS IT

I DONT SMOKE, IF SMOKING COULD CUS STROKE.

IN OUR FAMILY WE DONT EVEN SUFFER STOKES, SO HOW E GO CON START FROM MY HEAD?? grin grin cheesy grin

That's tyhoid, it comes in different crazy forms... you obviously changed drinking water and maube ate out.thanks soo much brother, that is what my mama said, yesterday my friend's wife gave me one overbitter concoction and wen I woke up this morning I felt 85% normal. I used the concoction together with procold (cus if the catarrh) and am already feeling ok like nothing happened. So when I get to doctor today he would complete his own part. Thanks bro

You need urgent medical attention. These are symptoms of an incoming strokelol savage..My dear brother, visiting the hospital and consulting a doctor would have being the best option because time waits for no one. But from the d little explanation u've made its slightly related to partial stroke. Stay away from fast foods, junk foods, cold foods, refined processed foods, smoking n alcohol. Early treatment is very important, it's called FAST. WhatsApp me for more advice. 07063433574.
mumu go hospital before you diagnose yourself by yourself and say it's not stroke. Must you be thinking before stroke happens? My friend goto the hospital jare
Re: I Dont Understand This Feeling Please, I've Never Felt This Way Before. by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 03, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:
I didn't read your post but I think you're suffering from a rare disease known as kwakporititis aka one-side disease. The last known person that was affected by this same disease was Andrew Walter from Oklahoma in 1822. It's very deadly and you may not survive a week more!!!

I won't leave just like that without trying to help you to cure this rare sickness.
REMEDY: take 3 wraps of akpu and okro soup in the morning, afternoon and evening, repeat this for seven days. Each time you do this, top it with 2 small glass of raw ogogoro aka paraga.
are you okay? Chai. So you want this man to die of worry
Re: I Dont Understand This Feeling Please, I've Never Felt This Way Before. by deavicky(m): 8:02am On Oct 03, 2020
Is there no hospital where u leave?
Re: I Dont Understand This Feeling Please, I've Never Felt This Way Before. by Toxay(m): 8:09am On Oct 03, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Because me am afraid oo.

Just Ignore all these people saying stroke, I am certain it is not.
You are probably suffering from a bacterial infection which is causing inflammation of your sinuses which is what is causing the pain and smelly nose discharge.
Go and get antibiotics like amoxiclav and you should be fine in 2/3 days at most, you can use paracetamol or ibuprofen (if you are not suffering from peptic ulcer) to control the pain.
If you are not fine after you have completed your antibiotics treatment,go and see a doctor

1 Like

Re: I Dont Understand This Feeling Please, I've Never Felt This Way Before. by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 03, 2020
OlawaleBammie:
author=visiondee post=94546191]Me I no sabi wetin dey do you but my prayer is may the healing hand of the lord rest upon you

Amen brother.

I DONT THINK EXCESSIVELY, I DONT EVEN TINK AT ALL, WETIN WAN BRING THINKING?? I AM ONE OF THE UNSERIOUS TYPE WHO TAKE EVERYTHING NONCHALANTLY.

IN OUR FAMILY WE DONT EVEN SUFFER STOKES, SO HOW E GO CON START FROM MY HEAD?? grin grin cheesy grin

That's tyhoid, it comes in different crazy forms... you obviously changed drinking water and maube ate out.thanks soo much brother, that is what my mama said, yesterday my friend's wife gave me one overbitter concoction and wen I woke up this morning I felt 85% normal. I used the concoction together with procold (cus if the catarrh) and am already feeling ok like nothing happened. So when I get to doctor today he would complete his own part. Thanks bro

You need urgent medical attention. These are symptoms of an incoming strokelol savage..My dear brother, visiting the hospital and consulting a doctor would have being the best option because time waits for no one. But from the d little explanation u've made its slightly related to partial stroke. Stay away from fast foods, junk foods, cold foods, refined processed foods, smoking n alcohol. Early treatment is very important, it's called FAST. WhatsApp me for more advice. 07063433574.
Please may I know the bitter concoction that your friend's wife gave you? Please I need it too
Re: I Dont Understand This Feeling Please, I've Never Felt This Way Before. by ceeceeuwa: 8:12am On Oct 03, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Because me am afraid oo.
It could be acute sinusitis. Just see a doctor. Speedy recovery!
Re: I Dont Understand This Feeling Please, I've Never Felt This Way Before. by Princessbettyj(f): 8:28am On Oct 03, 2020
Silver and gold I have none,but what I have I give,receive healing in Jesus name
Re: I Dont Understand This Feeling Please, I've Never Felt This Way Before. by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 03, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Amen brother.

Contrary to your belief, thinking is not the main factor that causes cardiac arrest.

High levels of cholesterol and high blood pressure also contribute to it
Re: I Dont Understand This Feeling Please, I've Never Felt This Way Before. by Preator: 8:46am On Oct 03, 2020
ceeceeuwa:

It could be acute sinusitis. Just see a doctor. Speedy recovery!

Please go see a doctor. Its most likely sinusitis though. Had this symptoms twice in the past. I used antibiotics.

Unfortunately, a lot of ailments masquerade with symptoms of other ailments so your best bet is to see a doctor.
Re: I Dont Understand This Feeling Please, I've Never Felt This Way Before. by Denique(f): 8:49am On Oct 03, 2020
StrikeBack:
Treat typhoid

Dr. Do-Good shocked

Re: I Dont Understand This Feeling Please, I've Never Felt This Way Before. by omoharry(f): 8:50am On Oct 03, 2020
Mexyz:
Okay, I see people typing stroke, so a young person can also suffer from stroke?

I thought stroke is meant for the aged men and women oo... Someone enlighten me please
yes they do. I lost a friend sone years back that died after some months of battling stroke .She was only 30years.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Understand This Feeling Please, I've Never Felt This Way Before. by StrikeBack(m): 8:53am On Oct 03, 2020
Denique:

Dr. Do-Good shocked
Patient follow my instructions
Re: I Dont Understand This Feeling Please, I've Never Felt This Way Before. by iamphilips(m): 8:57am On Oct 03, 2020
[quote author=wemmy01 post=94554865]

May God bless u for ur good deed, but he is actually a scammer, search his moniker on nairaland[/quote

undecided undecided undecided undecided I just Realized I sent money to a scammer..... fdigital . Well played
Re: I Dont Understand This Feeling Please, I've Never Felt This Way Before. by iamphilips(m): 8:58am On Oct 03, 2020
FirstCounsel:

Please let's help a brother in apparent need.

He's a scammer, I fell for it last night
Re: I Dont Understand This Feeling Please, I've Never Felt This Way Before. by Shancca: 9:00am On Oct 03, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Because me am afraid oo.

Match these symptoms with that of pneumonia and see what comes out. Get well soon.
Re: I Dont Understand This Feeling Please, I've Never Felt This Way Before. by drdanny(m): 9:16am On Oct 03, 2020
Facial nerve inflammation. You should take some low dose steroids and you'll be fine... Could be caused by a viral infection hence the runny nose
Re: I Dont Understand This Feeling Please, I've Never Felt This Way Before. by harmony75: 9:32am On Oct 03, 2020
take lots of water and see your doctor!
Re: I Dont Understand This Feeling Please, I've Never Felt This Way Before. by harmony75: 9:34am On Oct 03, 2020
take lots of water and see your doctor, get well soon!
Re: I Dont Understand This Feeling Please, I've Never Felt This Way Before. by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 03, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Am sorry ma'am, forgive me.

well, if it's about rest, den I will say u re right, I don't usually have tym to rest, more reason I have to run down here momentarily at lest to have some rest.

Op, it's a thing with lagos weather now. Everyone is down with the flu.

I'm also treating one myself now with a hot compress after spending huge amount on typhoid and malaria. It's sinusitis.

You have sinusitis. Serious catarr and it has blocked your nasal region (air waves) that's why it is smelly and causes facial pains.

Get a mild steroid like prednisolone tabs for the Ear inflammation causing pain and contac capsules for the catarr. If you have eucalyptus or mint oil, add drops into hot water and inhale. You'll be fine.

I'm getting better from mine but yet to get the steroid cos mine did not get to my ears. Only my eyes, nose, with the head. Also try to stay hydrated.

Get well soon.
Re: I Dont Understand This Feeling Please, I've Never Felt This Way Before. by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 03, 2020
Is it a coincidence I sometimes have the symptoms,it's mostly focus on your face,every thing in the other half will be painful and hot, while the other stay out
Sometimes it goes by itself
Re: I Dont Understand This Feeling Please, I've Never Felt This Way Before. by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 03, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Alright, tanks bro

Also wash your bedsheets and pillow case with hot water.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

5 5555 / The Rejected Nigerian Ebola Soldier (A Premium Times Investigative Report) / Coronavirus: Chinese Nationals Ihedioha Hired Abscond From Project Sites In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.