Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,520 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

I Dont Understand This Feeling Please, I've Never Felt This Way Before. - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Dont Understand This Feeling Please, I've Never Felt This Way Before. (36987 Views)

Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... / I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead / I've Not Seen My Period For Almost 7weeks Now, Yet I'm Not Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dont Understand This Feeling Please, I've Never Felt This Way Before. by Thazard(m): 8:41am On Oct 06, 2020
Zealoy:
Your BP is seriously on the high side go check it

Please send me a mail.
Re: I Dont Understand This Feeling Please, I've Never Felt This Way Before. by Yeyeboi05(m): 3:07pm On Dec 11, 2020
My CT Scan just came out as;Hyperneumayization of the paranasal sinuses;Possible diagnosis is pneumonis dilatans..Where do I start from please
Charity85:
Good. It's more of a left maxillary sinusitis, taking consideration of the whole clinical picture of left mucopurulent and fetid nasal discharge, fever, headache and left facial pain involving the eyes, tooth, ears of same side. Those pains are appear because the maxillary sinus is innervated branches of maxillary division of the trigeminal nerve , so a pain arising from there can be felt as nose and upper tooth pain and can also be referred to the other distribution of trigeriminal nerve ie the ophthalmic division causing eye pains and mandibular division causing lower tooth and ear pains. Morestill the other paranasal sinuses can be affected causing orbital pain and maxillary sinusitis can be associated with a dental caries (tooth decay) in which case there is associated tooth hypersensitivity to cold drinks and hard bite
Re: I Dont Understand This Feeling Please, I've Never Felt This Way Before. by nikkyakins: 9:07pm On Dec 11, 2020
Linezolid/zyvox drug available for staph call 08034216721
Re: I Dont Understand This Feeling Please, I've Never Felt This Way Before. by Ijobablock: 2:13pm On Dec 27, 2020
OlawaleBammie:
Pls ignore my grammatical blunders, my diction is not that alluring.

I lives and work in one of the South South states, So this last Tuesday I just decided to pay a very needed visit to Lagos, on getting to Lagos I felt good and feeling alright.

But on Wednesday I noticed I was feeling feverish but I did count it worthy cus I don't normally fall sick and even when I do, I don't take drugs or concoction cus am sure it will peter away.

I was wrong tho, this fever had other idea so I had to buy some drugs (malaria, and typhoid wateva wateva) I used it as directed, I felt relieved a little but not totally.

And to the reason I created this thread .....

My right side of my body is feeling well but my left side of the body is not ok. this is what I mean

1)My left eyeball is paining me seriously .

2) My left ear(tru to the inside) is paining me

3)My teeth are not excluded, the molar, premolar, and the canine are paining me seriously but the right side of my teeth are good.

4) My left nostril , I have catarrh in my left nostril and this mucus coming out from there smells, maybe offensively but I know it smells, thick and yellowish in colour.

Pls doctors in the house what could cus this, who have experienced this before??

Because me am afraid oo.

It written all over you, even from the way you talk, that much problems would definitely visit you, this is actually your starting point...
Re: I Dont Understand This Feeling Please, I've Never Felt This Way Before. by OlawaleBammie: 2:23pm On Dec 27, 2020
Ijobablock:

It written all over you, even from the way you talk, that much problems would definitely visit you, this is actually your starting point...

Ahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin

Latigbawo sigbawo??

U funny oo grin grin grin grin

Well, wat happened den was just a minor tin, I tink the called it sinutisis or something and it petered away when I visited my chemist,
Infact I did not even go to hospital as suggested by many grin grin

Now am ok and even more hearty than u can tink of grin

Well, Mr scammer, am sorry for blowing breeze to Ur fowl nyash grin grin no b my fault Na.

Just try and do wat I told u and believe me u would come here to tank me later. grin grin
Re: I Dont Understand This Feeling Please, I've Never Felt This Way Before. by nikkyakins: 10:51am On Feb 22, 2021
Linezolid/zyvox drug is available for staph cak 08034216721

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Aggrieved Nigerian Doctor Exposes Rot In Nigeria's Medical System With Tweets / Erectile Dysfunction Is Affecting Me Badly / Can Salt Water Prevent Pregnancy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.