Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,449 members, 7,954,766 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:48 AM

I Dont Understand This Feeling Please, I've Never Felt This Way Before. - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Dont Understand This Feeling Please, I've Never Felt This Way Before. (37388 Views)

Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... / I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead / I've Not Seen My Period For Almost 7weeks Now, Yet I'm Not Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dont Understand This Feeling Please, I've Never Felt This Way Before. by LordReed(m): 9:57am On Oct 03, 2020
guass:
Partial stroke symptoms. Please avoid cold things and be drinking warm water. Do more of exercise. The function of the heart is to pump blood to all parts of the body. From your explanation, it's unable to circulate blood through the left side of your body. If that continues, it may lead to partial STROKE.
Go and do medical checkups

Dude this your diagnosis na wa o. Stroke doesn't come from the heart, it comes from the brain so it has nothing to do with the heart being unable to pump to the left side. LoL.
Re: I Dont Understand This Feeling Please, I've Never Felt This Way Before. by OlawaleBammie: 10:02am On Oct 03, 2020
Brachaa:

Op, it's a thing with lagos weather now. Everyone is down with the flu.

I'm also treating one myself now with a hot compress after spending huge amount on typhoid and malaria. It's sinusitis.

You have sinusitis. Serious catarr and it has blocked your nasal region (air waves) that's why it is smelly and causes facial pains.

Get a mild steroid like prednisolone tabs for the Ear inflammation causing pain and contac capsules for the catarr. If you have eucalyptus or mint oil, add drops into hot water and inhale. You'll be fine.

I'm getting better from mine but yet to get the steroid cos mine did not get to my ears. Only my eyes, nose, with the head. Also try to stay hydrated.

Get well soon.

Ooh tanks ma'am, I love this, at least I can see am not the only one in this mess.

Am just wondering where people are seeing stroke upandan grin
Re: I Dont Understand This Feeling Please, I've Never Felt This Way Before. by OlawaleBammie: 10:06am On Oct 03, 2020
Trayceey:
Please may I know the bitter concoction that your friend's wife gave you? Please I need it too

I don't even know where she got it from, u know women now, they will just bring out something miraculously from the non-existence..

I will ask her, wen I ask I will surely get back to u.
Re: I Dont Understand This Feeling Please, I've Never Felt This Way Before. by OlawaleBammie: 10:07am On Oct 03, 2020
Toxay:

Just Ignore all these people saying stroke, I am certain it is not.
You are probably suffering from a bacterial infection which is causing inflammation of your sinuses which is what is causing the pain and smelly nose discharge.
Go and get antibiotics like amoxiclav or augmentin and you should be fine in 2/3 days at most, you can use paracetamol or ibuprofen (if you are not suffering from peptic ulcer) to control the pain.
If you are not fine after you have completed your antibiotics treatment,go and see a doctor

Tanks bro.
Re: I Dont Understand This Feeling Please, I've Never Felt This Way Before. by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 03, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Ooh tanks ma'am, I love this, at least I can see am not the only one in this mess.

Am just wondering where people are seeing stroke upandan grin

LoL.. youre welcome.
Don't mind them. It's not stroke.

Just start with the hot water compress. You'll get instant relief. Then go get the contac and steroids.

Vit c too should be your snacks grin. It has helped me.

Read this to better understand your condition. Don't let anyone put fear in you.

A common case of sinusitis could cause a burning sensation or
hotness in your head.

Sinusitis is a condition caused by a buildup of mucous in your
sinuses which can result in a hot, aching sensation in the head
along with pain, headache, facial discomfort, congestion, and
inner-ear pressure. Sinusitis can be caused by a virus, bacteria,
irritants such as dust, polyps or a deviated septum. An often
overlooked cause of sinusitis is air pollution.

Eucalyptus oil is said to help thin the mucous in the sinuses and
help relieve pain and heat
Re: I Dont Understand This Feeling Please, I've Never Felt This Way Before. by OlawaleBammie: 10:09am On Oct 03, 2020
Depressed101:
mumu go hospital before you diagnose yourself by yourself and say it's not stroke. Must you be thinking before stroke happens? My friend goto the hospital jare

Ok sir.

Ur children are trying.
Re: I Dont Understand This Feeling Please, I've Never Felt This Way Before. by Bflexing(m): 10:11am On Oct 03, 2020
OlawaleBammie:
Pls ignore my grammatical blunders, my diction is not that alluring.

I lives and work in one of the South South states, So this last Tuesday I just decided to pay a very needed visit to Lagos, on getting to Lagos I felt good and feeling alright.

But on Wednesday I noticed I was feeling feverish but I did count it worthy cus I don't normally fall sick and even when I do, I don't take drugs or concoction cus am sure it will peter away.

I was wrong tho, this fever had other idea so I had to buy some drugs (malaria, and typhoid wateva wateva) I used it as directed, I felt relieved a little but not totally.

And to the reason I created this thread .....

My right side of my body is feeling well but my left side of the body is not ok. this is what I mean

1)My left eyeball is paining me seriously .

2) My left ear(tru to the inside) is paining me

3)My teeth are not excluded, the molar, premolar, and the canine are paining me seriously but the right side of my teeth are good.

4) My left nostril , I have catarrh in my left nostril and this mucus coming out from there smells, maybe offensively but I know it smells, thick and yellowish in colour.

Pls doctors in the house what could cus this, who have experienced this before??

Because me am afraid oo.

Might be sinus, check with a doctor to confirm. If confirmed, you can dm me as I can be of help to you. My close family once had it and was able to cure it.
Re: I Dont Understand This Feeling Please, I've Never Felt This Way Before. by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 03, 2020
Help save my cousin's life. No amount of money is too little.

https://quickraiz.com/campaign/122789-save-ade-s-life
Re: I Dont Understand This Feeling Please, I've Never Felt This Way Before. by OlawaleBammie: 10:15am On Oct 03, 2020
Brachaa:

LoL.. youre welcome.
Don't mind them. It's not stroke.

Just start with the hot water compress. You'll get instant relief. Then go get the contac and steroids.

Vit c too should be your snacks grin. It has helped me.

Read this to better understand your condition. Don't let anyone put fear in you.

A common case of sinusitis could cause a burning sensation or
hotness in your head.

Sinusitis is a condition caused by a buildup of mucous in your
sinuses which can result in a hot, aching sensation in the head
along with pain, headache, facial discomfort, congestion, and
inner-ear pressure. Sinusitis can be caused by a virus, bacteria,
irritants such as dust, polyps or a deviated septum. An often
overlooked cause of sinusitis is air pollution.

Eucalyptus oil is said to help thin the mucous in the sinuses and
help relieve pain and heat

Ma'am tank u, I tink I will agree with u as per the description u gave,

this u said up there just matches how am feeling 90% and I don't tink I need further conviction ,

I will get the hot water for compression as u suggest and went I get to my place I will try to see my doctor .

but I tink with this Ur submission, u get the clear picture .

Tanks so much ma'am, Love you.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Understand This Feeling Please, I've Never Felt This Way Before. by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 03, 2020
OlawaleBammie:
Ma'am tank u, I tink I will agree with u as per the description u gave,

this u said up there just matches how am feeling 90% and I don't tink I need further conviction ,

I will get the hot water for compression as u suggest and went I get to my place I will try to see my doctor .

but I tink with this Ur submission, u get the clear picture .

Tanks so much ma'am, Love you.

You're most welcome dear.
Re: I Dont Understand This Feeling Please, I've Never Felt This Way Before. by OlawaleBammie: 10:21am On Oct 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
Father In The Name of JESUS! I Bind the Spirit of Stroke around this young man!
By The Mercies of God, I Return the arrow to wherever it came from in JESUS NAME....

Amen

1 Like

Re: I Dont Understand This Feeling Please, I've Never Felt This Way Before. by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 03, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

I don't even know where she got it from, u know women now, they will just bring out something miraculously from the non-existence..

I will ask her, wen I ask I will surely get back to u.
okay. Thank you
Re: I Dont Understand This Feeling Please, I've Never Felt This Way Before. by Aguogba(m): 10:39am On Oct 03, 2020
luscioustrish:
Go to the hospital.
Like immediately! No time to waste

1 Like

Re: I Dont Understand This Feeling Please, I've Never Felt This Way Before. by LabuleofNigeria: 10:39am On Oct 03, 2020
OP, please listen to this carefully.

It is not stroke. Stroke actually hits faster and destroys faster.

I took my time to read all comments before i could say anything. 95% comments here are misleading.
I always have this same symptoms from time to time. I have gone to several hospitals and done several expensive tests. i have done several researches on it to, still yet it comes occassionally. Dont waste your money.

I feel weakness in all the left side of my body, from head, eyes, nose, toungue, neck, hand, chest, stomach, and leg (only the left part).
Sometimes it gets severe, sometimes its mild. I am telling you the truth.

There is no permanent solution bro. It can only be managed.
Follow these steps
1. Stop taking cold drinks
2. Mesh some ginger roots in water and boil. Take it early in morning before eating anything else.
3. Practice 1& 2 for 2 or 3 days only & ull see magic

I am talking from experience, wish i could see u to explain better.
It is caused by clogged arteries and veins especially some arteries taking blood to some parts of the Brain.
Lemme stop here.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Understand This Feeling Please, I've Never Felt This Way Before. by trumpcoat(m): 11:08am On Oct 03, 2020
Go see a doctor, check your BP those are symptoms of partial stroke
Re: I Dont Understand This Feeling Please, I've Never Felt This Way Before. by dipsy588(m): 12:28pm On Oct 03, 2020
I advice you see a doctor immediately and I'm very sure you would be referred to a physiotherapist/outhopaedic ... All you mentioned are major symptoms of partial stroke. Please act fast. Because by our premolar and molar shows and everything is affecting you on a part of your body. No enough circulation of blood. Act fast biko
Re: I Dont Understand This Feeling Please, I've Never Felt This Way Before. by fof1: 1:27pm On Oct 03, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

I lives and work in one of the South South states, So this last Tuesday I just decided to pay a very needed visit to Lagos, on getting to Lagos I felt good and feeling alright.

But on Wednesday I noticed I was feeling feverish but I did count it worthy cus I don't normally fall sick and even when I do, I don't take drugs or concoction cus am sure it will peter away.

I was wrong tho, this fever had other idea so I had to buy some drugs (malaria, and typhoid wateva wateva) I used it as directed, I felt relieved a little but not totally.

My right side of my body is feeling well but my left side of the body is not ok. this is what I mean

3)My teeth are not excluded, the molar, premolar, and the canine are paining me seriously but the right side of my teeth are good.

4) My left nostril , I have catarrh in my left nostril and this mucus coming out from there smells, maybe offensively but I know it smells, thick and yellowish in colour.

Pls doctors in the house what could cus this, who have experienced this before??

Because me am afraid oo.

STOP TYPI G AND READING RESPONSES,PLS GO TO D DOCTOR FOR PROPER DETAILED DIAGNOSIS AND GET CURE ONCE AND FOR ALL. AND STOP FOOLING AROUND HERE,PLS.
Re: I Dont Understand This Feeling Please, I've Never Felt This Way Before. by IamGreen1(f): 3:48pm On Oct 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
Father In The Name of JESUS! I Bind the Spirit of Stroke around this young man!
By The Mercies of God, I Return the arrow to wherever it came from in JESUS NAME....
Amen

1 Like

Re: I Dont Understand This Feeling Please, I've Never Felt This Way Before. by Tillatalk: 4:25pm On Oct 03, 2020
Is there still covid19 ?
Re: I Dont Understand This Feeling Please, I've Never Felt This Way Before. by FirstCounsel(m): 4:47pm On Oct 03, 2020
iamphilips:

He's a scammer, I fell for it last night
You're kidding me!
Re: I Dont Understand This Feeling Please, I've Never Felt This Way Before. by FirstCounsel(m): 4:48pm On Oct 03, 2020
wemmy01:

I wanted to send something but I searched his moniker on nairaland, he is actually a scammer with many monikers
What? How did you find out please?
Re: I Dont Understand This Feeling Please, I've Never Felt This Way Before. by woleomojesu(f): 5:05pm On Oct 03, 2020
Odunolumide:

Stroke kwa, you be doctor.Man probably just has a flu.
Ok
Flu that affect only one side of the body?

Wehdone sir
Re: I Dont Understand This Feeling Please, I've Never Felt This Way Before. by MuttleyLaff: 6:52pm On Oct 03, 2020
Acehart:
You may be having a brain tumor. Go and have an MRI scan as soon as possible.
It is an early sign of HBP due to high blood sugar and round the corner, insulin resistance, type 2 diabetes, cardiovascular disease, stroke and dementia in chronic cases, when it worsens.

OlawaleBammie, thank God, by design the human body is made to self heal itself. You can reverse and/or keep this in check by sudden radical turn around healthy dietary lifestyle.

If you have data to watch video content, then, I have sent you an email request, so to send you a link of a video I watched earlier while researching some other unrelated matter.

If you prefer something other than video, then try to read "The Maker's Diet - The 40-day health experience that will change your life forever" by Jordan S Rubin.

If you cant get your hands on the above book, which I personally have a hardcopy of, then opt for "The Maker's Diet Revolution: The 10 DAY Diet" by Jordan Rubin. It is equally as good as the former other 40-Day book. I can send you a soft copy link of this book, if you want me to.

I can see from your comments, you rebuking stroke, well I hope wisdom (i.e. positive, correct and good decision(s)) will make you take this seriously so that all these warning signs wouldn't get to the the point of stroke et cetera.
cc: LordReed

Re: I Dont Understand This Feeling Please, I've Never Felt This Way Before. by wemmy01(m): 7:04pm On Oct 03, 2020
FirstCounsel:
What? How did you find out please?
search the moniker "fdigital" on nairaland
Re: I Dont Understand This Feeling Please, I've Never Felt This Way Before. by FirstCounsel(m): 8:36pm On Oct 03, 2020
wemmy01:

search the moniker "fdigital" on nairaland

And the idiot was begging in the name of "God" fa?
Re: I Dont Understand This Feeling Please, I've Never Felt This Way Before. by Dueprince: 9:26pm On Oct 03, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Because me am afraid oo.
my case and yours are twins, even i too i dont even understand it. Exactly the way your own is. I am an indigenous person of SS but since 2018 i enter lagos i started experiencing the same things, having headache one side, sweating below my left chest breast both at the front and back side and heart jumping somany thing up till now. But God will heal both of us amen.
Please we seriously need answers
Re: I Dont Understand This Feeling Please, I've Never Felt This Way Before. by Justarandomguy: 9:27pm On Oct 03, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Because me am afraid oo.
sounds like stroke
Re: I Dont Understand This Feeling Please, I've Never Felt This Way Before. by greggng: 10:42pm On Oct 03, 2020
That is sign of corona viruse ...see your doctor
Re: I Dont Understand This Feeling Please, I've Never Felt This Way Before. by Odunolumide(m): 8:02am On Oct 04, 2020
woleomojesu:

Ok
Flu that affect only one side of the body?

Wehdone sir

That's why I said "probably" cos I am not a doctor and it's only a speculation. Are you a doctor too, how did you diagnose that he has a stroke just from the symptoms he gave? Did you know there are different types of disease but they sometimes mimick each other symptoms?
Re: I Dont Understand This Feeling Please, I've Never Felt This Way Before. by woleomojesu(f): 1:56pm On Oct 04, 2020
Odunolumide:

That's why I said "probably" cos I am not a doctor and it's only a speculation. Are you a doctor too, how did you diagnose that he has a stroke just from the symptoms he gave? Did you know there are different types of disease but they sometimes mimick each other symptoms?

Comparing your guess of flu and my guess of stroke:

Flu doesn't affect one side of the body, stroke does.

And that was why I advised him to visit his doctors so that they can help him
Re: I Dont Understand This Feeling Please, I've Never Felt This Way Before. by Odunolumide(m): 7:10pm On Oct 04, 2020
woleomojesu:

Comparing your guess of flu and my guess of stroke:

Flu doesn't affect one side of the body, stroke does.

And that was why I advised him to visit his doctors so that they can help him

Ok sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Rejected Nigerian Ebola Soldier (A Premium Times Investigative Report) / Coronavirus: Chinese Nationals Ihedioha Hired Abscond From Project Sites In Imo / Bill Gates Drinks 'Poop Water' (Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.