Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

I Need A Seer! Am So Depressed! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need A Seer! Am So Depressed! (1022 Views)

Prophet Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1: "I Bathed Man With Money, He's Now A Millionaire" / "Man Gets Pregnant After Sleeping With His Master's Wife" - Prophet SEER 1 / Prophet SEER 1 Claims He "Resurrected Dead Young Man" In South Africa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Seer! Am So Depressed! by AMDEPRESSED: 7:44pm On Oct 02, 2020
Ddd
Re: I Need A Seer! Am So Depressed! by chiefolododo(m): 7:50pm On Oct 02, 2020
A prophetess? Send me a mail
Re: I Need A Seer! Am So Depressed! by Kobojunkie: 7:52pm On Oct 02, 2020
AMDEPRESSED:
It's so sad for me to say that am writing this post with pains and regret. I have been betrayed by someone I trusted. Life seem meaningless to me. I Have been through truma that I have made up my mind to commit suicide very soon. I have been betrayed by someone I trust so much, someone that have really cared for!.MY BIggest mistake is ever trusting the person. Commiting Suicide is the only thing that would make me forget this pain and mistake. I have been betrayed by someone I wanted to give a Bright and best future. The person is now a bait used against me,
You made a mistake... Have you learnt from your mistake? Or are you looking to making more of the very same, only this time putting your trust in other people?
AMDEPRESSED:
Am innocent but I think only God can Vindicate me. I feel like commiting Suicide this night but I came through this medium to ask if I can be linked to any strong Seer or spiritualist that can see things beyond human eyes, I really want to verify alot of things.
Only God can vindicate you? Strong Seer/Spiritualist? What is this?shocked
AMDEPRESSED:
For the past 7 years of my life, I joined Nairaland, this medium is where I do get right advices and information but I created a new Nairaland account just to hide my identity in order to seek for a Seer, diviner or any prophet/prophetess that would tell me the whole truth hidden from me. I also created a different email for interactions... I have been fooled , deceived and betrayed because of my good heart!
You get right advices and information from this medium? How come your life ain't reflecting that to you? Talk about still putting one's trust in the wrong things.

You seek a seer/diviner/prophet? Basically a Babalawo, only with a bible-inspired name? ROFLMAO!!! Stop kidding yourself and go see a babalawo abeg! obviously, you have not been fooled/deceived/betrayed enough .... you want more! Only now you want it done you with "In the name of God" or "Jesus Christ" tacked on !.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Seer! Am So Depressed! by AMDEPRESSED: 7:53pm On Oct 02, 2020
chiefolododo:
A prophetess? Send me a mail
Okay..I will
Re: I Need A Seer! Am So Depressed! by Missyajoke(f): 7:53pm On Oct 02, 2020
OP no needs to be depressed you need God not any seer. Seer can confuse your destiny but God can't. Go and see a man of God and explain your ordain to him.

Have being through that stage, didn't visit a seer but God has helped me to overcome all obstacles. You only need to be thankful to God that he exposed your enemies early. At times God permits something's to happen so we can learn lessons from it. Its not too late to start over.

If your case is spiritual I think you need an encounter with Christ.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Seer! Am So Depressed! by Kondomatic(m): 7:55pm On Oct 02, 2020
AMDEPRESSED:
Okay..I will
You will soon be scammed

1 Like

Re: I Need A Seer! Am So Depressed! by amiebola(f): 7:56pm On Oct 02, 2020
AMDEPRESSED:
It's so sad for me to say that am writing this post with pains and regret. I have been betrayed by someone I trusted. Life seem meaningless to me. I Have been through truma that I have made up my mind to commit suicide very soon. I have been betrayed by someone I trust so much, someone that have really cared for!.MY BIggest mistake is ever trusting the person. Commiting Suicide is the only thing that would make me forget this pain and mistake. I have been betrayed by someone I wanted to give a Bright and best future. The person is now a bait used against me, Am innocent but I think only God can Vindicate me. I feel like commiting Suicide this night but I came through this medium to ask if I can be linked to any strong Seer or spiritualist that can see things beyond human eyes, I really want to verify alot of things. For the past 7 years of my life, I joined Nairaland, this medium is where I do get right advices and information but I created a new Nairaland account just to hide my identity in order to seek for a Seer, diviner or any prophet/prophetess that would tell me the whole truth hidden from me. I also created a different email for interactions... I have been fooled , deceived and betrayed because of my good heart!

Why don't you to talk to God about it
He is the only one who can
Jeremiah 33:3
Re: I Need A Seer! Am So Depressed! by Missyajoke(f): 7:56pm On Oct 02, 2020
AMDEPRESSED:

Okay..I will

Ignore the guy.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Seer! Am So Depressed! by Kobojunkie: 7:56pm On Oct 02, 2020
Kondomatic:
You will soon be scammed
No mind am!! He is not done being deceived and betrayed... only it seems he wants it done this time "in the name of God".
Re: I Need A Seer! Am So Depressed! by amiebola(f): 7:56pm On Oct 02, 2020
AMDEPRESSED:
It's so sad for me to say that am writing this post with pains and regret. I have been betrayed by someone I trusted. Life seem meaningless to me. I Have been through truma that I have made up my mind to commit suicide very soon. I have been betrayed by someone I trust so much, someone that have really cared for!.MY BIggest mistake is ever trusting the person. Commiting Suicide is the only thing that would make me forget this pain and mistake. I have been betrayed by someone I wanted to give a Bright and best future. The person is now a bait used against me, Am innocent but I think only God can Vindicate me. I feel like commiting Suicide this night but I came through this medium to ask if I can be linked to any strong Seer or spiritualist that can see things beyond human eyes, I really want to verify alot of things. For the past 7 years of my life, I joined Nairaland, this medium is where I do get right advices and information but I created a new Nairaland account just to hide my identity in order to seek for a Seer, diviner or any prophet/prophetess that would tell me the whole truth hidden from me. I also created a different email for interactions... I have been fooled , deceived and betrayed because of my good heart!

Why don't you talk to God about it
He is the only one who can
Jeremiah 33:3
Re: I Need A Seer! Am So Depressed! by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:58pm On Oct 02, 2020
AMDEPRESSED:
Many have been through much worse, yet they still pulled through and are here today to testify.

Once there's life, there's hope.

Don't give up.

Pray and ask God to help you with the strength you need for this trying time.

God bless.
Re: I Need A Seer! Am So Depressed! by chiefolododo(m): 10:03am On Oct 04, 2020
Missyajoke:

Ignore the guy.
. You think there are no good prophets (prophetesses) any more? For the fact that there are so many fake ones doesn't mean that you don't have the good ones who can help . Kings in Bible anytime they go to war ask God through prophets . No harm meant.SHALOM
Re: I Need A Seer! Am So Depressed! by chiefolododo(m): 10:25am On Oct 04, 2020
Kobojunkie:
No mind am!! He is not done being deceived and betrayed... only it seems he wants it done this time "in the name of God".
I was just trying to help .

You don't know me and you are indirectly calling me a scammer? Is that a good thing or a bad thing?
Re: I Need A Seer! Am So Depressed! by chiefolododo(m): 10:26am On Oct 04, 2020
Kondomatic:
You will soon be scammed
may I ask who the scammer is ?
Re: I Need A Seer! Am So Depressed! by apstpaulg(m): 10:57am On Oct 04, 2020
Op, i will give u this spiritual direction for free...
Find time, go to "POWER HOUSE" (Apostle Joseph Ayo Babalola's tomb), Efon Alaaye, Ekiti State. Spend three days there (don't seek for personal prayer or counsel while u r there), just pour out ur greiviances to GOD personally inside that tomb, & join their general prayer there. You'll thank me later.

Apostle Paul Eshiet
Re: I Need A Seer! Am So Depressed! by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 04, 2020
AMDEPRESSED:
Jesus was betrayed by one of his closest ally, judas. He did not commit suicide. So don't! Challenges are meant to make you a better person. Devil cannot use someone not close to you, always someone closer or closest, the earlier you understand this, the better for you, the better you don't put your life in the hands of men in the name of closest person to me.
Re: I Need A Seer! Am So Depressed! by K254725: 1:38pm On Oct 04, 2020
AMDEPRESSED:

Well, first, people who have good hearts have a habit of ignoring their inner voice when it's warning them about a person. They also tend to believe they can save everybody.

Take note that just because you are trying to be righteous, not everybody is. Human beings are spirits. Some are full of darkness that they actually enjoy living in. So start paying attention to that intuition. And realized some people do not want to be what you want them to be.

Finally, it sounds like you developed some kind of a spiritual connection to this person. That is the source of the trauma. This is what I do whenever I feel like I am struggling with some kind of an oppressive spiritual connection.

Use your faith. Stand up with your imagination, use your hand like a sword and pass it from your head to your toes and picture all kinds of spiritual ropes getting cut lose from you. Do that round your whole body.

Also the less ill will you harbour in your heart towards the person, the easier it will be to heal. Accept the pain and let the evil be evil.
Re: I Need A Seer! Am So Depressed! by AMDEPRESSED: 4:49pm On Oct 04, 2020
K254725:

Well, first, people who have good hearts have a habit of ignoring their inner voice when it's warning them about a person. They also tend to believe they can save everybody.

Take note that just because you are trying to be righteous, not everybody is. Human beings are spirits. Some are full of darkness that they actually enjoy living in. So start paying attention to that intuition. And realized some people do not want to be what you want them to be.

Finally, it sounds like you developed some kind of a spiritual connection to this person. That is the source of the trauma. This is what I do whenever I feel like I am struggling with some kind of an oppressive spiritual connection.

Use your faith. Stand up with your imagination, use your hand like a sword and pass it from your head to your toes and picture all kinds of spiritual ropes getting cut lose from you. Do that round your whole body.

Also the less ill will you harbour in your heart towards the person, the easier it will be to heal. Accept the pain and let the evil be evil.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Need A Seer! Am So Depressed! by AMDEPRESSED: 5:09pm On Oct 04, 2020
Whalegate:
Jesus was betrayed by one of his closest ally, judas. He did not commit suicide. So don't! Challenges are meant to make you a better person. Devil cannot use someone not close to you, always someone closer or closest, the earlier you understand this, the better for you, the better you don't put your life in the hands of men in the name of closest person to me.
Thank you
Re: I Need A Seer! Am So Depressed! by xproducer: 6:32pm On Oct 04, 2020
Take it all to the Lord JESUS CHRIST in prayer, in faith... He Who made the ear hears! (Psalm 94:9)

"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus." - Philippians 4:6-7
Re: I Need A Seer! Am So Depressed! by sageb: 7:57pm On Oct 04, 2020
apstpaulg:
Op, i will give u this spiritual direction for free...
Find time, go to "POWER HOUSE" (Apostle Joseph Ayo Babalola's tomb), Efon Alaaye, Ekiti State. Spend three days there (don't seek for personal prayer or counsel while u r there), just pour out ur greiviances to GOD personally inside that tomb, & join their general prayer there. You'll thank me later.

Apostle Paul Eshiet
Apostle "Eshiet" are you from Akwa Ibom?
Re: I Need A Seer! Am So Depressed! by Kobojunkie: 12:24am On Oct 05, 2020
chiefolododo:
I was just trying to help . You don't know me and you are indirectly calling me a scammer? Is that a good thing or a bad thing?
Pray tell, how are you going to help a depressed person? You be psychiatrist? undecided undecided Or Mental Health counsellor? undecided undecided
Re: I Need A Seer! Am So Depressed! by Thattallgirl(f): 12:48am On Oct 05, 2020
AMDEPRESSED:
Please, before u do this, just watch some videos on IG @josephprince. There's nothing to lose if u try it
Re: I Need A Seer! Am So Depressed! by pozehnani(f): 3:57am On Oct 05, 2020
Don't seek any spiritualist or seer. Seek God and he'll comfort you.

Take heart.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Seer! Am So Depressed! by Ebenezar2021: 6:17am On Oct 06, 2020
pozehnani:
Don't seek any spiritualist or seer. Seek God and he'll comfort you.

Take heart.
what is your name?

(1) (Reply)

. / Bishop Oyedepo Redeploys Pastors / Shiloh Is Bad, The Glory Left The House At Shiloh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.