Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,470 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (1031 Views)

Who Was God Referring To, When He Said Come Let's Make Man In Our Own Image? / Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages / Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet Has Broken Down (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 3:54am On Dec 31, 2020

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Lovelash: 8:26am On Dec 31, 2020
Please email me. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: . by GodWrites: 9:23am On Dec 31, 2020
How old are you?

Are you a graduate?

Money doesn't care if you smoke, chase women, or drink alcohol.

It doesn't come to you because you're a Christian, Muslim, atheist, or witch.

It comes when you're smart, and obviously, you aren't.

Hunger taught me a lesson and made me hustle. It seems you're yet to learn.

With just #500, you can start hawking sachet water, and trust me, hunger will become the least of your worries.

A sibling of mine, who was just 14 then, made over #2000 gain every day from selling Sachet Water.

A business he does when school is closed.

If there is a big market around, you'll be making over 50k every month with sachet water business. Or even more.

Look for a sachet water producer around, and order some bags.

But if hunger is yet to strip you of your ego, you can forget about this business and keep hoping for Manner to fall.

Start from somewhere, no matter how little or degrading.

You don't need to look for menial jobs, when you can start a petty business with just #500.

I don't give people fish, I teach them how to fish.

Shalom.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 31, 2020
GodWrites:
How old are you?

Are you a graduate?

Money doesn't care if you smoke, chase women, or drink alcohol.

It doesn't come to you because you're a Christian, Muslim, atheist, or witch.

It comes when you're smart, and obviously, you aren't.

Hunger taught me a lesson and made me hustle. It seems you're yet to learn.

With just #500, you can start hawking sachet water, and trust me, hunger will become the least of your worries.

A sibling of mine, who was just 14 then, made over #2000 gain every day from selling Sachet Water.

A business he does when school is closed.

If there is a big market around, you'll be making over 50k every month with sachet water business. Or even more.

Look for a sachet water producer around, and order some bags.

But if hunger is yet to strip you of your ego, you can forget about this business and keep hoping for Manner to fall.

Start from somewhere, no matter how little or degrading.

You don't need to look for menial jobs, when you can start a petty business with just #500.

I don't give people fish, I teach them how to fish.

Shalom.

Mr Godwrite.

Thank you for taking your quality time to read my letter.

I am not a graduate, and I am currently living in a village that does not even have a market. I am a person that is above 34 years of age. I was doing well financially in the past until repetition circles of event began to unfold in my life.

The saddest thing in my life is my inability to drive. I saw many driver wanted vacancy but I dont know how to Drive a car.

N2000 gain everyday from selling sachet water ? that is a whole lot of money,

It is good to teach a person how to fish, but one can only fish at the right place.

NOTE: I can give people fish when they are hungry

Thank you.
Re: . by GodWrites: 12:23pm On Dec 31, 2020
Honeybum:

@Godwrite.

Thank you for taking your quality time to read my letter.

I am not a graduate, and I am currently living in a village that does not even have a market. I am a person that is above 34 years of age. I was doing well financially in the past until repetition circles of events began to unfold in my life. I made some mistakes in the past, and I have learned from them all.

The saddest thing in my life is my inability to drive. I saw many drivers wanted a vacancy, but I don't know how to drive a car.

N2000 gain every day from selling sachet water? That is a whole lot of money,

It is good to teach a person how to fish, but one can only feel in the right place.

NOTE: I can give people fish when they are hungry

Thank you.

Driving isn't hard work these days. I learned entirely by myself.

The riches of a man is not in his purse but his mind - Richest man in Babylon.

If I'm to start all over today, it won't take me two months to make #1,000,000, based on what I know.

I know business models that have worked for me, which I can replicate repeatedly, and it will still spill in money.

First of all, you need to work on your mind. You sound defeated, and I don't want you to sound that way.

You can't attract money through such a vibe. How I got my business capital is funny—just an oyibo friend on Facebook.

We chat often; you can even call us friends. One day I reasoned, friends help each other, right?

If this Oyibo is my friend, what harm is there to ask him for financial help?

Networking is good... Even if you're an introvert, social media is there.

My request is not scamming since it's my real account, and I do not promise him anything.

But the manner I begged, he didn't hesitate to send $50,000.

That is the money that made me who I am today. To him, $50,000 may not be anything. If I had never asked, he wouldn't have known I needed help.

Here for naija, $50,000 is big money.

This brings me to ask, don't you have friends, family?

Don't tell me you're all alone, without even one network.

Are you in self-exile in a strange land?
Re: . by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 31, 2020
Mr Godwrite

If you can make $1 000,000 on what you know that's a good thing and I admire you for that. People are different you know.

I know It strikes you as odd that I have no one else in my life that will help me get through this. Well I don't, and I have had so much betrayals in life that I am force to cry out in a public forum like nairaland. I would rather cry out for help for good men/women to hear my voice than to die in silence.

Any inexperience person may see me as a failure but my failures only makes me to understand that without God I am nothing. In life there are valleys and at other times there are mountain high views.

Just Imagine that your white friend gave you $50 000. I will pray for anyone who will even give me even N1000 talk less of $50,0000

If you are taking about GSM network (Yes)
Re: . by hstar: 1:56pm On Dec 31, 2020
Following and learning one or two things
Re: . by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 31, 2020
hstar:
Following and learning one or two things

My suffering has thought me so many valuable lessons, lessons that were unknown to me before. But I know that I will happiness once again.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:14am On Jan 01, 2021
sad
Re: . by DoubleEngine007: 8:36am On Jan 01, 2021
GodWrites:

Driving isn't hard work these days. I learned entirely by myself.

The riches of a man is not in his purse but his mind - Richest man in Babylon.

If I'm to start all over today, it won't take me two months to make #1,000,000, based on what I know.

I know business models that have worked for me, which I can replicate repeatedly, and it will still spill in money.

First of all, you need to work on your mind. You sound defeated, and I don't want you to sound that way.

You can't attract money through such a vibe. How I got my business capital is funny—just an oyibo friend on Facebook.

We chat often; you can even call us friends. One day I reasoned, friends help each other, right?

If this Oyibo is my friend, what harm is there to ask him for financial help?

Networking is good... Even if you're an introvert, social media is there.

My request is not scamming since it's my real account, and I do not promise him anything.

But the manner I begged, he didn't hesitate to send $50,000.

That is the money that made me who I am today. To him, $50,000 may not be anything. If I had never asked, he wouldn't have known I needed help.

Here for naija, $50,000 is big money.

This brings me to ask, don't you have friends, family?

Don't tell me you're all alone, without even one network.

Are you in self-exile in a strange land?
Wow! Can I send you a pm please?
First, Happy new year to you.
Consider writing a book sir(it will be of help to many)
Re: . by Troynewyork(f): 9:15am On Jan 01, 2021
Send me your account details o
r send me a e mail
Re: . by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 01, 2021
[
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: . by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 01, 2021
My motive is very pure and my journey is very painful.

If there is any good men/women out there who is willing to help a stranger.

Thank You
Re: . by Elnaturel(m): 12:19pm On Jan 02, 2021
Hi send me an email,let’s see what can do ,What village are you ?
No one has he right to judge a fallen brother ,let’s pick him up feed him ,clean him
And may he continue on his way with hope

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 02, 2021
Thank you big brother (Elnaturel)

I am a Deltan and currently living in one village in Delta. I feel lost in there.

I will email you via nairaland email option
Thanks for your caring heart.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 07, 2021
undecided
Re: . by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 07, 2021
What I wrote here has nothing to do with scamming. If I want to use this means for scamming anyone I will not be in nairaland. I am only sharing this as a humble and broken soul who genuinely seek help outside myself.
Re: . by Olakunleyakub(m): 6:06pm On Jan 07, 2021
Calm down..some People will still respond to you...it is not all of those people viewing your thread actually in the position to help infact some of them need help too but they just decided to keep it within themselves cos of may be shame..you know how nairaland used to be atyms nah? Bashing and jobless kids comments.

On my own ends,I will drop something but you need to be patient with me small and some other people too.thanks
Honeybum:
I shared my story and my needs on three part of Nairaland and I see hundreds of people stopped to view my page (hear my voice) and they move on.

I also receive some good response from few good men who converse with me and they told me they cant give me a fish but can teach me how to fish.

And I keep wondering

It is like seeing a hungry man, instead of giving him food and you said you want to teach him how to fish
How can they teach a homeless man how to fish?

Maybe they dont know that I was once a good fisherman before the storms of life hit my boat and pull me to a horrible and unexpeted destination.

Homelessness is Evil. it is one of the worst thing that can happens to any man

When you are homeless, you can't eat well
Your health will deteriorate
You will never have peace
You will not have rest
You will not have comfort.
You will never settle down with a partner
You will look a bit dirty

No matter your intelligence
No matter your knowledge
No matter your wisdom,
No matter your strength, you can never outsmart the storms (trials) of life. The key is the final phrase that I am able to bear my trials. How will I be able to bear it? Through the help which God and men supplies to me!

Re: . by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 07, 2021
Olakunleyakub:
Calm down..some People will still respond to you...it is not all of those people viewing your thread actually in the position to help infact some of them need help too but they just decided to keep it within themselves cos of may be shame..you know how nairaland used to be atyms nah? Bashing and jobless kids comments.

On my own ends,I will drop something but you need to be patient with me small and some other people too.thanks

Mr Ola

You talk true. grin
Re: . by Nobody: 1:17am On Jan 08, 2021
Mr Ola

I am very patient person by nature and I have learn to place my hope in God who is the creator of men and owns the heart of men.

People change. They might promised you today and change their mind tomorrow, that is one reason why I dont place too much expectation.

Concerning those who ask me to email them, I am praying to God to make a way for them and put me in their heart so that they can carry out His will for me.

I think you are %100 right.

I am very patient

Thank You for your words of wisdom

(1) (Reply)

Deeper Lifers, Is It Okay For Kumuyi To Associate With Worldly Church Pastors? / Is Eating Of Pig Meat (pork) Prohibited In Christianity? / Countdown To The 5th Year Anniversary Of Jehovah And Allah's Imprisonment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.