Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Dino Melaye Buys $1m Lamborghini Aventandor Roadstar (video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Buys $1m Lamborghini Aventandor Roadstar (video) (96857 Views)

Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money / "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo / Man Gets Federal Job With The Help Of Dino Melaye. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Buys $1m Lamborghini Aventandor Roadstar (video) by Nobody: 3:08am On Oct 03, 2020
The money meant to build necessary infrastructure, create jobs is usually siphoned by politicians.
They then use the money to import flashy goods or buy houses abroad. This is double jeopardy. They kill Nigeria economy from all angles. I am surprised we just fold our hands and watch BB Naija as all these drama keeps on unfolding. Too bad.

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Buys $1m Lamborghini Aventandor Roadstar (video) by meobizy(f): 3:18am On Oct 03, 2020
The way they act reveals clearly that poverty mentality is one of their many vices.
Re: Dino Melaye Buys $1m Lamborghini Aventandor Roadstar (video) by cardoso514: 3:20am On Oct 03, 2020
FIRS should charge Dino to pay luxury tax
Re: Dino Melaye Buys $1m Lamborghini Aventandor Roadstar (video) by maxlo: 3:44am On Oct 03, 2020
Wasting tax payers money.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Dino Melaye Buys $1m Lamborghini Aventandor Roadstar (video) by bellotaofeek: 4:14am On Oct 03, 2020
Hope INTERPOL won't come to pick this guy like HUSHPUPPI one day too
Re: Dino Melaye Buys $1m Lamborghini Aventandor Roadstar (video) by Babastrong(m): 4:14am On Oct 03, 2020
See their own leader
Re: Dino Melaye Buys $1m Lamborghini Aventandor Roadstar (video) by Moikiitos: 4:20am On Oct 03, 2020
saphiere:
Senator Dino Melaye just launched his Lamborghini Aventandor Roadstar convertible 2020. 50th Anniversary model. This is 4 of 100 ever made and it’s $1 Million = N460,000,000 before clearing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SVhZuiAf98

https://www.instagram.com/p/CF2bgKDAUdm/

Which law makers all over the world can afford to buy a 1m dollars except in Nigeria. The system is wrong and not working for all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Buys $1m Lamborghini Aventandor Roadstar (video) by InvertedHammer: 4:39am On Oct 03, 2020
Luftwaffe:
The
Lamborghini Aventandor Roadstar convertible 2020 costs $573,966 not $1m.

STOP LYING!!
/
Come on dude.

He is a Nigerian. Do you expect a Nigerian not to exaggerate the cost of a car?

/
Re: Dino Melaye Buys $1m Lamborghini Aventandor Roadstar (video) by bewla(m): 4:48am On Oct 03, 2020
saphiere:
Senator Dino Melaye just launched his Lamborghini Aventandor Roadstar convertible 2020. 50th Anniversary model. This is 4 of 100 ever made and it’s $1 Million = N460,000,000 before clearing.

pls remember to always add Former senator
Re: Dino Melaye Buys $1m Lamborghini Aventandor Roadstar (video) by Denko2721987(m): 5:02am On Oct 03, 2020
saphiere:
And you all say the country is hard. People are buying cars like groundnuts.

I they tell you oo, no be small groundnut.. Imagine buying a single damn car with that amount of money.. To me it's insane but to them its cool cos its obvious they have so much money, they don't know what to do with it anymore..
Re: Dino Melaye Buys $1m Lamborghini Aventandor Roadstar (video) by HRMK: 5:12am On Oct 03, 2020
HOW MUCH TAX DO THESE PEOPLE PAY?WHAT OF DUTIES PAID ON HIS VEHICLES?TOO BAD!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Buys $1m Lamborghini Aventandor Roadstar (video) by Ntomchi97(m): 5:18am On Oct 03, 2020
iamvictorbassey:
Lemme sound and type like one popular bitter sadist tonight.

Can he drive it to heaven?
Will it steer him away from hell fire?
My advice is for him to sell this car and all of his possession, become poor if he wants to enter "imaginary heaven".
I have the list of everyone who'll enter "imaginary heaven" and those also going to "imaginary hell"
It's never too late to turn to the "Israeli White Boy" grin grin grin

Y'all know this annoying mofo?

Don't bother quoting, I have fúcks, but I won't give
iamvictorbassey:

My advice is for him to sell this car and all of his possession, become poor if he wants to enter "imaginary heaven".
I have the list of everyone who'll enter "imaginary heaven" and those also going to "imaginary hell"

iamvictorbassey:

Re: Dino Melaye Buys $1m Lamborghini Aventandor Roadstar (video) by Kingrefreshed: 5:20am On Oct 03, 2020
Young03:
Which road he wan drive am?

Well maybe na for decorations .

Make him carry that car come IMO State now!! Pot holes will swallow both him and that car grin grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye Buys $1m Lamborghini Aventandor Roadstar (video) by Iceyjayz: 5:20am On Oct 03, 2020
Nah Nigeria money this man they spend anyhow grin
Re: Dino Melaye Buys $1m Lamborghini Aventandor Roadstar (video) by Ntomchi97(m): 5:23am On Oct 03, 2020
smartgenius:
u are a dumb Bleep, get ur fact abt christian ryt before opening dat hole u call mouth, small book u read, u don dy claim athestist, asshole.
Re: Dino Melaye Buys $1m Lamborghini Aventandor Roadstar (video) by kingthreat(m): 5:52am On Oct 03, 2020
donMIG:
Is dat four hundred n sixty mill I'm seeing?
Wen our shine go come

In this system, the shine is only meant for a few. To hell with the rest. Nigeria needs a revolution. Bloody or not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Buys $1m Lamborghini Aventandor Roadstar (video) by Oracleforce: 5:59am On Oct 03, 2020
saphiere:

Kogi people money in the display....the masses are the fools that keep on fighting and insulting themselves because of some unscrupulous politicians...APC and PDP are the same....the only difference between these two parties is just the name....all other things remain constant....
Dino buying a different kind of cars...I'm so convinced that he got the money while he was a member of the national assembly and if you are a member of the national assembly there are some money for constituency project that you should use to develop the constituency which might have been used for personal development...
Re: Dino Melaye Buys $1m Lamborghini Aventandor Roadstar (video) by Jones4190(m): 6:06am On Oct 03, 2020
Naira Is More Valuable Than Dollar And Pound. Ignorance Is Killing Us. Wake Up!

A currency's value is what is can fetch those who use it as a means of exchange!
Those in America use dollars and those in the UK use pounds sterling. Emiratis use Dirhams and Indians Rupees. Nigerians therefore use the Naira.
The Naira today, is equivalent to 600 units to the GB£ and 500 units to the US$.
Though we are quick to lampoon the Naira as worthless, but let us compare how much value each of these currencies equivalents fetch their owners/holders, within their borders?
In the US, a dollar ($) may not buy you more than a small bottle of water, while N500 will buy you a pack of 12 of the same bottles of water in Nigeria!
A pound (GB£) may not buy you even a small loaf of bread in London, but in Lagos, N600 will buy you and your partner, breakfast for 2, consisting of one N250 big loaf of bread, 4 fried eggs and 2 bottles of water!
Days ago, I bought 50 pieces of medium sized oranges from the Ketu fruit market for N1,000, that's just $2! I bought 3 pineapples for N500 ($1)!
A litre of fuel costs N160 in Lagos, but cost $0.86 (N430) in New York! While I know people who pay cad1,700 (N500,000) per month for their glorified room and parlour self-contained in Ottawa, that is what a friend pays in 6 months, for a 2 bedroom apartment, with separate toilet, bathroom and proper kitchen, in Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi!
So why do Nigerians make so much noise over the value of their currency, when it still fetches them more value than the other currencies that they pitch the Naira against? The answer is simple: the "values" of Nigerians!
While Nigerians reacted with consternation at Dino Melaye's obnoxious display of his stolen wealth, the average Nigerian behaves exactly like Dino Melaye! From the man on the streets to the Churchpreneurs who claim to represent God!
They produce nothing, but want to flaunt everything!
Someone lamented to me about his wife's tenant, who has failed to pay N120,000 rent, for nearly a year, but slaughtered a ram and made festivities, worth N150,000, during the last Moslem "Ileya" festival!
Ask me what the man produces? Zilch!
Had this same debtor taken the N150,000, wasted on the one day feasting to the market, it will be more than enough to set up a fried Yam, sweet potatoes, Akara business, that can net him N300,000 monthly, and take him out of poverty and debt forever!
So, because Nigerians are unproductive at home, but consume from used clothes, to fake hair and eye lashes, to even PMS, from the abroad, they keep whining about the value of the dollar/pound-sterling against their currency.
There are universities in Nigeria, and I had my education entirely in Nigeria! So, if I chose to send my children abroad, what is the headache of the government in my personal decision, should the currency in their country of choice proves unaffordable to me? Who send me?
My personal definition of the problem with Nigeria is that, the policies of the State are manipulated to suit the indulgences of certain classes of Nigerians, who feed fat on the miseries of the masses.
Government resorted to importing fuel because some privileged Nigerians criminally destroyed our refining capacities. Rather than punish them, we put the punishment on Nigerians.
Government "subsidized" the same imported fuel, to create artificial opportunities for some privileged people to loot our treasury, under the artificially created system of "subsidies".
These Nigerians and their fraudulent economists should stop fooling themselves about the poor exchange rates of the nation's currency. 95% of the citizens of this country need food, water, Medicare, etc, obtainable in Naira!
If some useless, lecherous and unproductive, yet entitled, vanity flaunting elements like Dino Melaye, need foreign currencies to feed their insanity, what has that got to do with Nigeria?
If you want to indulge in the zero nutrition Orange, imported from wherever and sold at times ten that of super tasting Oranges from Benue, must Nigeria care about your price plight? Who send you?
If you chose Pizza over Aboki freshly cooked spicy bread and eggs, please find enough Naira to indulge in your borrowed Italian taste.
This argument over our poor currency is a lie of the elite to pass their problems as everyone's!
Days ago, I made a 4 litre bowl of cooked beans (enough to feed at least 8 adults) from a N200 ($0:40) measure of beans! Add another N500 ($1) worth of sweet potatoes, and you have a super nutritious meal for 8 adults!
That's less than $3 in total, N1,500 (including the costs of other stuff like onions, peppers and oil), to feed 8 adults?
Before you complain that the Naira is weak, tell me what you need the foreign currencies for, and #Jones will show you how you and Dino are the same

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Buys $1m Lamborghini Aventandor Roadstar (video) by olamiji98448: 6:08am On Oct 03, 2020
See their their leadership
Re: Dino Melaye Buys $1m Lamborghini Aventandor Roadstar (video) by juman(m): 6:09am On Oct 03, 2020
Mere noise making.
Re: Dino Melaye Buys $1m Lamborghini Aventandor Roadstar (video) by Nwokos: 6:10am On Oct 03, 2020
senseless leaders, money that can contruct good road from his home to lokoja,I magine how senseless our leaders can be
Re: Dino Melaye Buys $1m Lamborghini Aventandor Roadstar (video) by fidelitystrs: 6:16am On Oct 03, 2020
Sweet...

Sell  your Amazon gift card to Naira / RMB yuan also available.https:///2347039575096

Best rate with swift payment.
Re: Dino Melaye Buys $1m Lamborghini Aventandor Roadstar (video) by flexyrule(m): 6:17am On Oct 03, 2020
Young03:

No na only mararaba I reach
You obviously haven't been to Abuja sir.
Stop exposing your ignorance please. Even Akwa Ibom has the roads to enjoy this beauty.
Re: Dino Melaye Buys $1m Lamborghini Aventandor Roadstar (video) by Bobage16(m): 6:32am On Oct 03, 2020
saphiere:
Have you been to Abuja before?
lwkm..very important question
Re: Dino Melaye Buys $1m Lamborghini Aventandor Roadstar (video) by Femi316: 6:38am On Oct 03, 2020
Senator diwaste malaye
saphiere:

Re: Dino Melaye Buys $1m Lamborghini Aventandor Roadstar (video) by eedimo(m): 6:59am On Oct 03, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:
Africa is cursed Africa is a dark continent Nigeria is a third world country
Volume pls
Re: Dino Melaye Buys $1m Lamborghini Aventandor Roadstar (video) by oyatz(m): 7:04am On Oct 03, 2020
ORBLIGHTS:
WON SE BOLA TITAN.... OLA KU SE'YIN. DINO DINO. 1M no too much na

But if na APC member buy this car,you wouldn't have said this.
Re: Dino Melaye Buys $1m Lamborghini Aventandor Roadstar (video) by successtutor(m): 7:10am On Oct 03, 2020
Work and pray . Enjoy what you have and be optimistic . Tomorrow will be better . For Dino, let him enjoy his money .

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Buys $1m Lamborghini Aventandor Roadstar (video) by Horlarwaileh(m): 7:10am On Oct 03, 2020
1million dollar with the number of people suffering in this country. vanity upon vanity
Re: Dino Melaye Buys $1m Lamborghini Aventandor Roadstar (video) by blacknp(m): 7:10am On Oct 03, 2020
Finnese001:
SDM aka moneybag
what is the name of his factory, or Companies?, How many people does he have on his payroll?, how much did he pay back to the society in taxes for the last 3 years?
Re: Dino Melaye Buys $1m Lamborghini Aventandor Roadstar (video) by tonididdy(m): 7:12am On Oct 03, 2020
Luftwaffe:
The Lamborghini Aventandor Roadstar convertible 2020 costs $573,966 not $1m.

STOP LYING!!
It cost more oga.
Some buyers also do customisation.
Re: Dino Melaye Buys $1m Lamborghini Aventandor Roadstar (video) by Finnese001: 7:13am On Oct 03, 2020
blacknp:
what is the name of his factory, or Companies?, How many people does he have on his payroll?, how much did he pay back to the society in taxes for the last 3 years?

Nigeria Senate group of companies if you must know

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Arrives Lagos - VOA Journalist, Saleh Shehu Ahmed / Atiku Arrives Abuja, Received By Ben Bruce And Other PDP Members (Pics) / Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.