Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,841 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Dino Melaye Buys $1m Lamborghini Aventandor Roadstar (video) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Buys $1m Lamborghini Aventandor Roadstar (video) (96874 Views)

Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money / "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo / Man Gets Federal Job With The Help Of Dino Melaye. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Buys $1m Lamborghini Aventandor Roadstar (video) by OdogwuAkataka1(m): 10:48am On Oct 03, 2020
saphiere:
Senator Dino Melaye just launched his Lamborghini Aventandor Roadstar convertible 2020. 50th Anniversary model. This is 4 of 100 ever made and it’s $1 Million = N460,000,000 before clearing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SVhZuiAf98

https://www.instagram.com/p/CF2bgKDAUdm/
the baddest lawmaker
Re: Dino Melaye Buys $1m Lamborghini Aventandor Roadstar (video) by Bimpe29: 10:49am On Oct 03, 2020
SDM, an extravagant clown.
Re: Dino Melaye Buys $1m Lamborghini Aventandor Roadstar (video) by Iampryde(m): 12:03pm On Oct 03, 2020
Take a look at his local government, spot a thing or 2 he has done to help people of his community, then wonder why people vote for people like this...
Re: Dino Melaye Buys $1m Lamborghini Aventandor Roadstar (video) by frog12: 12:45pm On Oct 03, 2020
how can SOMEONE that did POORLY in school afford all these extravagant things when people like us they STRUGGLE?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Buys $1m Lamborghini Aventandor Roadstar (video) by fof1: 1:13pm On Oct 03, 2020
saphiere:
Senator Dino Melaye just launched his Lamborghini Aventandor Roadstar convertible 2020. 50th Anniversary model. This is 4 of 100 ever made and it’s $1 Million = N460,000,000 before clearing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SVhZuiAf98

https://www.instagram.com/p/CF2bgKDAUdm/

HOW DID HE ACQUIRE THIS? IT CAN NOT BE FROM POLITICS,NO,NEVER. THIS SHOULD BE INVESTIGATED. IT MUST BE YAHOO OR SCAM OR VIRTUAL REALITY PLATFORMS. BELIEVING IT IS NOT BLOOD MONEY...
Re: Dino Melaye Buys $1m Lamborghini Aventandor Roadstar (video) by LastProphet: 1:16pm On Oct 03, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:
Africa is cursed
Africa is a dark continent
Nigeria is a third world country

No it's 4th world country with 9th world clueless youths
Re: Dino Melaye Buys $1m Lamborghini Aventandor Roadstar (video) by Alaga2222(m): 4:06pm On Oct 03, 2020
And he dey give family woman with her kids #10000 for Corona Period...this man is just too stupid...
Re: Dino Melaye Buys $1m Lamborghini Aventandor Roadstar (video) by nograv: 4:16pm On Oct 03, 2020
Ole. Mtcheww.

Congrats he has more stolen loot than we assumed
Re: Dino Melaye Buys $1m Lamborghini Aventandor Roadstar (video) by babsthegreat: 4:22pm On Oct 03, 2020
Who cares
Re: Dino Melaye Buys $1m Lamborghini Aventandor Roadstar (video) by Insectkiller: 4:31pm On Oct 03, 2020
Stolen funds..
Unchecked system gives room for this nonsense..

Once u have a political post in Nigeria, then byebye to poverty..

That's a wrong system..
Stoopid system run by Stoopid mediocre.
Stoopidity everywhere...

$1m lambo..when u are not a footballer..
Dino is fxcking crazzzzy..
Re: Dino Melaye Buys $1m Lamborghini Aventandor Roadstar (video) by naija4life247: 4:43pm On Oct 03, 2020
Luftwaffe:
The Lamborghini Aventandor Roadstar convertible 2020 costs $573,966 not $1m.

STOP LYING!!

And how many decades will it take you to save that amount?
Re: Dino Melaye Buys $1m Lamborghini Aventandor Roadstar (video) by chamboy(m): 5:47pm On Oct 03, 2020
Jones4190:
Naira Is More Valuable Than Dollar And Pound. Ignorance Is Killing Us. Wake Up!

A currency's value is what is can fetch those who use it as a means of exchange!
Those in America use dollars and those in the UK use pounds sterling. Emiratis use Dirhams and Indians Rupees. Nigerians therefore use the Naira.
The Naira today, is equivalent to 600 units to the GB£ and 500 units to the US$.
Though we are quick to lampoon the Naira as worthless, but let us compare how much value each of these currencies equivalents fetch their owners/holders, within their borders?
In the US, a dollar ($) may not buy you more than a small bottle of water, while N500 will buy you a pack of 12 of the same bottles of water in Nigeria!
A pound (GB£) may not buy you even a small loaf of bread in London, but in Lagos, N600 will buy you and your partner, breakfast for 2, consisting of one N250 big loaf of bread, 4 fried eggs and 2 bottles of water!
Days ago, I bought 50 pieces of medium sized oranges from the Ketu fruit market for N1,000, that's just $2! I bought 3 pineapples for N500 ($1)!
A litre of fuel costs N160 in Lagos, but cost $0.86 (N430) in New York! While I know people who pay cad1,700 (N500,000) per month for their glorified room and parlour self-contained in Ottawa, that is what a friend pays in 6 months, for a 2 bedroom apartment, with separate toilet, bathroom and proper kitchen, in Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi!
So why do Nigerians make so much noise over the value of their currency, when it still fetches them more value than the other currencies that they pitch the Naira against? The answer is simple: the "values" of Nigerians!
While Nigerians reacted with consternation at Dino Melaye's obnoxious display of his stolen wealth, the average Nigerian behaves exactly like Dino Melaye! From the man on the streets to the Churchpreneurs who claim to represent God!
They produce nothing, but want to flaunt everything!
Someone lamented to me about his wife's tenant, who has failed to pay N120,000 rent, for nearly a year, but slaughtered a ram and made festivities, worth N150,000, during the last Moslem "Ileya" festival!
Ask me what the man produces? Zilch!
Had this same debtor taken the N150,000, wasted on the one day feasting to the market, it will be more than enough to set up a fried Yam, sweet potatoes, Akara business, that can net him N300,000 monthly, and take him out of poverty and debt forever!
So, because Nigerians are unproductive at home, but consume from used clothes, to fake hair and eye lashes, to even PMS, from the abroad, they keep whining about the value of the dollar/pound-sterling against their currency.
There are universities in Nigeria, and I had my education entirely in Nigeria! So, if I chose to send my children abroad, what is the headache of the government in my personal decision, should the currency in their country of choice proves unaffordable to me? Who send me?
My personal definition of the problem with Nigeria is that, the policies of the State are manipulated to suit the indulgences of certain classes of Nigerians, who feed fat on the miseries of the masses.
Government resorted to importing fuel because some privileged Nigerians criminally destroyed our refining capacities. Rather than punish them, we put the punishment on Nigerians.
Government "subsidized" the same imported fuel, to create artificial opportunities for some privileged people to loot our treasury, under the artificially created system of "subsidies".
These Nigerians and their fraudulent economists should stop fooling themselves about the poor exchange rates of the nation's currency. 95% of the citizens of this country need food, water, Medicare, etc, obtainable in Naira!
If some useless, lecherous and unproductive, yet entitled, vanity flaunting elements like Dino Melaye, need foreign currencies to feed their insanity, what has that got to do with Nigeria?
If you want to indulge in the zero nutrition Orange, imported from wherever and sold at times ten that of super tasting Oranges from Benue, must Nigeria care about your price plight? Who send you?
If you chose Pizza over Aboki freshly cooked spicy bread and eggs, please find enough Naira to indulge in your borrowed Italian taste.
This argument over our poor currency is a lie of the elite to pass their problems as everyone's!
Days ago, I made a 4 litre bowl of cooked beans (enough to feed at least 8 adults) from a N200 ($0:40) measure of beans! Add another N500 ($1) worth of sweet potatoes, and you have a super nutritious meal for 8 adults!
That's less than $3 in total, N1,500 (including the costs of other stuff like onions, peppers and oil), to feed 8 adults?
Before you complain that the Naira is weak, tell me what you need the foreign currencies for, and #Jones will show you how you and Dino are the same
please can you be my friend. Please
Re: Dino Melaye Buys $1m Lamborghini Aventandor Roadstar (video) by chamboy(m): 5:51pm On Oct 03, 2020
When you give a black man money, he spend its on stuffs white and Chinese people make. Takes vacation to Arab's heaven and begs God to fix his situation.
Re: Dino Melaye Buys $1m Lamborghini Aventandor Roadstar (video) by NonnyDot(m): 10:51pm On Oct 03, 2020
SDM show them maga
Re: Dino Melaye Buys $1m Lamborghini Aventandor Roadstar (video) by joelala(m): 12:57am On Oct 04, 2020
how dare you call bros J isreali white boy? grin

iamvictorbassey:
Lemme sound and type like one popular bitter sadist tonight.

Can he drive it to heaven?
Will it steer him away from hell fire?
My advice is for him to sell this car and all of his possession, become poor if he wants to enter "imaginary heaven".
I have the list of everyone who'll enter "imaginary heaven" and those also going to "imaginary hell"
It's never too late to turn to the "Israeli White Boy" grin grin grin

Y'all know this annoying mofo?

Don't bother quoting, I have fúcks, but I won't give

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Buys $1m Lamborghini Aventandor Roadstar (video) by millhouse: 6:04am On Oct 04, 2020
osamz007:
every body just dey buy lamborghini
mah wash my starlet SHAA

shey this one cost pass davido own ni?
as in eh .. I can imagine that startle feeling at the sales department of Lamborghini when they are doing their monthly sales report ....... They be like.. “We are getting orders every week from the poverty capital of the world “
Re: Dino Melaye Buys $1m Lamborghini Aventandor Roadstar (video) by osamz007: 2:09pm On Oct 04, 2020
millhouse:
as in eh .. I can imagine that startle feeling at the sales department of Lamborghini when they are doing their monthly sales report ....... They be like.. “We are getting orders every week from the poverty capital of the world “

I swear

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Atiku Arrives Abuja, Received By Ben Bruce And Other PDP Members (Pics) / Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) / Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.