Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,316 members, 7,811,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Momodu Sanusi Jimah Is Dead: Auchi Polytechnic Rector Dies - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Momodu Sanusi Jimah Is Dead: Auchi Polytechnic Rector Dies (26822 Views)

Auchi Polytechnic Student Crawls Into Her Class After Arriving Late (Pix, Video) / Gov. Abdulrazaq Announces Abdul Jimoh Mohammed As Kwara State Polytechnic Rector / Dr. Sanusi Momodu Jimah Is Not From Warrake/auchi. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Momodu Sanusi Jimah Is Dead: Auchi Polytechnic Rector Dies by Kingpele(m): 8:36am On Oct 03, 2020
Rip sir
Re: Momodu Sanusi Jimah Is Dead: Auchi Polytechnic Rector Dies by TheUndercover: 8:36am On Oct 03, 2020
Death is inevitable
Re: Momodu Sanusi Jimah Is Dead: Auchi Polytechnic Rector Dies by mascot87(m): 8:37am On Oct 03, 2020
Young03:

Yo

I hope she no go break your heart one day. Just use your head
Re: Momodu Sanusi Jimah Is Dead: Auchi Polytechnic Rector Dies by ikorodureporta: 8:38am On Oct 03, 2020
all these stroke everywhere na covik-o
Re: Momodu Sanusi Jimah Is Dead: Auchi Polytechnic Rector Dies by getinspired01(m): 8:39am On Oct 03, 2020
Rip to the dead

Do you need inspiration to carry on
Do you need to strengthen your will power
Do you need to energize your soul
Do you need motivation to achieve your goals

follow this thread for early morning inspirational messages and quote that will energize you for the day
https://www.nairaland.com/6141659/early-morning-inspiration-dosage
Re: Momodu Sanusi Jimah Is Dead: Auchi Polytechnic Rector Dies by thaoriginator: 8:42am On Oct 03, 2020
RIP man. See you when we get there.

Hope you're at where we wanna be
Re: Momodu Sanusi Jimah Is Dead: Auchi Polytechnic Rector Dies by thaoriginator: 8:43am On Oct 03, 2020
ikorodureporta:
all these stroke everywhere na covik-o
nor be only covik, Na kodak cry
Re: Momodu Sanusi Jimah Is Dead: Auchi Polytechnic Rector Dies by ofiko123(m): 8:43am On Oct 03, 2020
RIP to the dead...
Re: Momodu Sanusi Jimah Is Dead: Auchi Polytechnic Rector Dies by wink2015(m): 8:43am On Oct 03, 2020
He has played his part and gone to the great beyond to meet his maker.

Rip!
Re: Momodu Sanusi Jimah Is Dead: Auchi Polytechnic Rector Dies by Okortor: 8:50am On Oct 03, 2020
Rip sir, you will greatly be remembered for scraping away blocking and other form of unethical behavior in the institution. Rest on .

2 Likes

Re: Momodu Sanusi Jimah Is Dead: Auchi Polytechnic Rector Dies by Fuckingmallam45(m): 8:50am On Oct 03, 2020
Uyi168:
That one Said na the 15k he add For school fees kill am.. grin..
People wey normal for this country nor reach 5..
Thank God I Dey among that 5

Re: Momodu Sanusi Jimah Is Dead: Auchi Polytechnic Rector Dies by Skymason20(m): 8:56am On Oct 03, 2020
life person make I see last week Saturday done die, to know and he was never liked by auchi student, rest on sunny G.
Re: Momodu Sanusi Jimah Is Dead: Auchi Polytechnic Rector Dies by DoubleEngine007: 8:58am On Oct 03, 2020
See as Auchi student dey happy for the guy death.. Shows the guy wasn't a real niggar.. Rest in peace to him ,if he deserves anything like that.. If not ,make he enjoy the opposite..
Re: Momodu Sanusi Jimah Is Dead: Auchi Polytechnic Rector Dies by fatymore(f): 8:59am On Oct 03, 2020
These children joking about the death of someone, their IQ's are below the belt.

Is death something to rejoice about. No matter what, it is a great loss to the family of the deceased.
Re: Momodu Sanusi Jimah Is Dead: Auchi Polytechnic Rector Dies by EgusiShankly: 9:20am On Oct 03, 2020
Georgry:

He will be remember for killing the stupid act of gratification in Auchi Poly...... rest on Dr Momodu Sanusi Jimah.
Tough man with good intentions..
Re: Momodu Sanusi Jimah Is Dead: Auchi Polytechnic Rector Dies by Prechgold1180(m): 9:21am On Oct 03, 2020
fergie001:

Chai

RIP Jimah

What is responsible for their deaths?
The one he replaced also died somehow too.
the man he replaced was assassinated
All fingers are pointing to late jimah
Meanwhile yesterday marks it 1 year the man was assassinated and jimah died dat night

3 Likes

Re: Momodu Sanusi Jimah Is Dead: Auchi Polytechnic Rector Dies by samwillyco1(m): 9:22am On Oct 03, 2020
RIP to the dead

Whatever happens in this world somebody somewhere must benefit from it. eg New Rector will be appointed to take over and many more.
Re: Momodu Sanusi Jimah Is Dead: Auchi Polytechnic Rector Dies by Prechgold1180(m): 9:22am On Oct 03, 2020
Sonnobax15:
tongue. some students will see his death as a blessing in disguise....
some go dey throw backie by now self

any ways Cha,R.I.P to the dead rector.....
I dey auchi now

Everybody dey Happy say e die even market women d man too do abeg
Re: Momodu Sanusi Jimah Is Dead: Auchi Polytechnic Rector Dies by Prechgold1180(m): 9:24am On Oct 03, 2020
Skymason20:
life person make I see last week Saturday done die, to know and he was never liked by auchi student, rest on sunny G.
bro u too dey lie
Sunny jimoh wey dey sick eversince
Person wey Dem carry come auchi yesterday
Re: Momodu Sanusi Jimah Is Dead: Auchi Polytechnic Rector Dies by AngelicBeing: 9:28am On Oct 03, 2020
Prechgold1180:
Meanwhile yesterday marks it 1 year the man was assassinated and jimah died dat night
Hmmmm, if what you said above is the true story, it means something fishy is hovering around the sit of rectorship of Auchi Polytechnic, we live in a very wicked world, people can go diabolical/Shrines, witchcraft visitations to perpetuate wickedness just to grab power, wealth etc sad
Re: Momodu Sanusi Jimah Is Dead: Auchi Polytechnic Rector Dies by Prechgold1180(m): 9:33am On Oct 03, 2020
AngelicBeing:
Hmmmm, if what you said above is the true story, it means something fishy is hovering around the sit of rectorship of Auchi Polytechnic, we live in a very wicked world, people can go diabolical/Shrines, witchcraft visitations to perpetuate wickedness just to grab power, wealth etc sad
I school in AP
Currently in auchi

I even have d picture of the former rector that was assassinated
How they killed him along okene Rd
Am in auchi now ND every body seems to be happy about the death of this current rector

1 Like

Re: Momodu Sanusi Jimah Is Dead: Auchi Polytechnic Rector Dies by onosbaba3310: 9:33am On Oct 03, 2020
I swear, body sweet me when I heard the news last night, that man is fucking heartless,he increases school fees every year���

1 Like

Re: Momodu Sanusi Jimah Is Dead: Auchi Polytechnic Rector Dies by allison3154: 9:33am On Oct 03, 2020
Auchi really deal with me, I remember 2015 each course is 15k if you like read heaven join, you must still pay. That was why a lot of girls schooling in that school are on the street in the night to help them self.
Re: Momodu Sanusi Jimah Is Dead: Auchi Polytechnic Rector Dies by Prechgold1180(m): 9:34am On Oct 03, 2020
Prechgold1180:
I school in AP
Currently in auchi

Am in auchi now ND every body seems to be happy about the death of this current rector

Re: Momodu Sanusi Jimah Is Dead: Auchi Polytechnic Rector Dies by AngelicBeing: 9:36am On Oct 03, 2020
Prechgold1180:
I school in AP
Currently in auchi

Chai, from your post l responded to, it means, something shady is connected with both death, died on the same night that marked the death of his predecessor, more like a cock crowed at night and a witch died in the morning, Nawao shocked
Re: Momodu Sanusi Jimah Is Dead: Auchi Polytechnic Rector Dies by blowjohn(m): 9:37am On Oct 03, 2020
That foolish guy blaming the dead for 15k increment in school fees is the same foolish goat that will spend 3k on drinks for his friends and additional 10k in babes.
Yet he thinks he's smart.

1 Like

Re: Momodu Sanusi Jimah Is Dead: Auchi Polytechnic Rector Dies by fergie001: 9:52am On Oct 03, 2020
Prechgold1180:
Choi............
Something is fishy here/
Re: Momodu Sanusi Jimah Is Dead: Auchi Polytechnic Rector Dies by slyayok: 9:53am On Oct 03, 2020
AngelicBeing:
Chai, from your post l responded to, it means, something shady is connected with both death, died on the same night that marked the death of his predecessor, more like a cock crowed at night and a witch died in the morning, Nawao shocked
Who is the Prodecessor to the deceased rector?
Re: Momodu Sanusi Jimah Is Dead: Auchi Polytechnic Rector Dies by maxjax(m): 9:55am On Oct 03, 2020
oh no! i personally worked with him during my school days in auchi....RIP man....a very funny man.

we also meet again in great city of kano....i could remember takin him and his colleagues round town.

sad so sad....yesterday i just heard about the demise of tha great bishop esau.....a great and popular radio caller in benin.

rest on men
Re: Momodu Sanusi Jimah Is Dead: Auchi Polytechnic Rector Dies by bhella10: 9:55am On Oct 03, 2020
My condolences to the entire staff, students and the family for such a great loss.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Do First Class Graduates Do Different From Other 2.1 Students? / FG To Make Hostel Accommodation In Universities Compulsory / Anambra Students Shine In World Schools Debating Championship In Indonesia. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.