Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Tottenham Complete Loan Signing Of Vinicius From Benfica With £41Million - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tottenham Complete Loan Signing Of Vinicius From Benfica With £41Million (23531 Views)

Make N4.41million In 9steps With N1,400 / Dias Completes £62m Manchester City Move From Benfica(photos) / Odion Ighalo Finally Touch Down In Manchester To Complete Loan Move. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tottenham Complete Loan Signing Of Vinicius From Benfica With £41Million by Skmoda360(m): 6:12am On Oct 03, 2020
Ah!!! Manutd why now.....una no dey buy player.... average just everywhere for the team.... shocked
Re: Tottenham Complete Loan Signing Of Vinicius From Benfica With £41Million by CheedyJ(m): 6:13am On Oct 03, 2020
osamz007:
shey man u dey sleep ni
Sleep is an understatement my brother, they are in coma in this transfer window oo..

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Complete Loan Signing Of Vinicius From Benfica With £41Million by mattmogan88: 6:13am On Oct 03, 2020
SHAKING MY HEAD

I weep for manchester united cry

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Complete Loan Signing Of Vinicius From Benfica With £41Million by Ojochogwusunny(m): 6:14am On Oct 03, 2020
It seems Totteham will break even this season....
Re: Tottenham Complete Loan Signing Of Vinicius From Benfica With £41Million by obonujoker(m): 6:21am On Oct 03, 2020
Mou
Re: Tottenham Complete Loan Signing Of Vinicius From Benfica With £41Million by Agadinaagwuofe: 6:21am On Oct 03, 2020
lymelyte:
it is already a big flop.. They have someone a puppet in Ole.won't can't question the authority. He lacks the temerity to even ask for any player. The way I see it, most of the player utd are going for don't Want to play for utd. Then utd media will come out say it is something else... A club that has lost it's glory..
I don't know if Ole doesn't have the charisma to attract quality players..All around the world in football,to be a top challenger you must have "quality" squad depth..How will they go through the season with champions league games with that "bench" that can't even challenge Ferencravos? I am certain by the time Uefa games starts properly most of the first team players like pogba will be on a long lay off then Ole will look like a drowning mule on games that can't be turn around..It will be a long season for them if they can't close deals before transfer deadline.

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Complete Loan Signing Of Vinicius From Benfica With £41Million by pickatyou2: 6:30am On Oct 03, 2020
One thing I so much love mourinho for
Re: Tottenham Complete Loan Signing Of Vinicius From Benfica With £41Million by Pantoo: 6:37am On Oct 03, 2020
Jose mourinho - Man utd v Tottenham Pre-match Press Conferences

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYHCRbB0_KQ

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Complete Loan Signing Of Vinicius From Benfica With £41Million by chiedonedoor(m): 6:37am On Oct 03, 2020
Good one. Hope he perform.
Revelation 2:5 KJV
Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent. Christ is coming soon.
Repent to avoid HELL.
Re: Tottenham Complete Loan Signing Of Vinicius From Benfica With £41Million by fredoooooo: 6:46am On Oct 03, 2020
iamyemiakins:
Tottenham sef no wan carry last o, the race to clinch the titles and cups this season has began.

They are as useless as their counterparts in North London , infact anything North London is useless ....
Re: Tottenham Complete Loan Signing Of Vinicius From Benfica With £41Million by Omoslim26: 6:50am On Oct 03, 2020
I wish it was Real Madrid's vinicius dat guy wey just resemble wawa boy dey really play rubbish for me

Re: Tottenham Complete Loan Signing Of Vinicius From Benfica With £41Million by Hoelujohn: 6:52am On Oct 03, 2020
Moneywirer:
The EPL this season would produce very shocking top 4.
Save this comment!!!
City and Liverpool then any other two
Re: Tottenham Complete Loan Signing Of Vinicius From Benfica With £41Million by Belial06: 7:02am On Oct 03, 2020
[s]
MrColdsweat:
Mourinho has finally killed Tottenham.

Pochettino barely made big signings at spurs yet he was always top 4 at the end of the season.

Any club that picks mourinho is gone. When you sack him, you'll see hell when you try to offload this players.
[/s]

You are the biggest idiot and a foōtball illiterate

Your type learns all his football from fifa games. Stupid person

Next time shut up and keep silent let frown adults discuss football

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Complete Loan Signing Of Vinicius From Benfica With £41Million by Belial06: 7:04am On Oct 03, 2020
fredoooooo:

They are as useless as their counterparts in North London , infact anything North London is useless ....

You are so stupid you don't know football

Name the tottenham stadium street

Useless fôol
Re: Tottenham Complete Loan Signing Of Vinicius From Benfica With £41Million by SirMichael1: 7:10am On Oct 03, 2020
Myself2:
I thought it was the other Madrid guy sef

I for say which day Akpororo go Benfica ?
Na vinicius junior you dey call akpororo? grin chai, i don die.

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Complete Loan Signing Of Vinicius From Benfica With £41Million by kenzysmith: 7:16am On Oct 03, 2020
this useless board didn't support pochectino when he was at at spurs
Re: Tottenham Complete Loan Signing Of Vinicius From Benfica With £41Million by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 03, 2020
Looking like the great Romario. Best wishes boy
Re: Tottenham Complete Loan Signing Of Vinicius From Benfica With £41Million by Angelfrost(m): 7:35am On Oct 03, 2020
osamz007:
shey man u dey sleep ni

Nope... Man United dey balance their books!!! Their account don dey read red since the money wasted last 2 seasons signing overpriced players!
Re: Tottenham Complete Loan Signing Of Vinicius From Benfica With £41Million by Angelfrost(m): 7:38am On Oct 03, 2020
obasi101:
THIS IS A TEAM WHO DIDN'T MAKE IT TO THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE GAMES ,BUT YET THEY STILL STRIVE AND KEEP BUYING PLAYERS.

ABEG IS IT THAT MANCHESTER UNITED IS CURSED WITH BACKWARDNESS OR TOO POOR TO AFFORD A TANGIBLE PLAYER (S). ??

Too many debts from previous poor spending... They need to sort out their finances first. Too many poor signings will sink that club.

That club should be striving to get a seasoned Technical or Sports director... If they do, they will be truly good to go.
Re: Tottenham Complete Loan Signing Of Vinicius From Benfica With £41Million by loswhite(m): 7:39am On Oct 03, 2020
MrColdsweat:

Pochettino barely made big signings at spurs yet he was always top 4 at the end of the season.

Any club that picks mourinho is gone. When you sack him, you'll see hell when you try to offload this players.
where was he when he was sacked? Trophyless coach
Re: Tottenham Complete Loan Signing Of Vinicius From Benfica With £41Million by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 03, 2020
atleast he will create competition with Harry Kane
Re: Tottenham Complete Loan Signing Of Vinicius From Benfica With £41Million by DelphiOracle(m): 7:41am On Oct 03, 2020
Hendris:

Do you have a smart TV or andriod and iPhones? Subscribing to Netflix for Nigerians has been made easier, I sell Netflix Premium accounts at a very affordable price and I have accounts ranging from 1month to 2year subscription fully paid..

1month is 1500
3months is 4k
1year us 8k

Drop your WhatsApp number if you are interested or contact me on 081...311..231..93
Netflix movies too dey large. Even after subscription no data to download movies
Re: Tottenham Complete Loan Signing Of Vinicius From Benfica With £41Million by Angelfrost(m): 7:44am On Oct 03, 2020
Agadinaagwuofe:
Clubs doing serious businesses closing deals and Woodward is still putting finger inside anus and be smelling it...We dey here. This season will be a flop for Man utd.

Let them flop... It will do them some good.

You can't keep signing and storing players at a club, paying them all salaries when you aren't making serious profits. That will sink the club.

You guys don't understand that football is a serious business.

That club needs to get a director once and for all to sort out the mess on that bench... Signing more players should be the least of their priorities.

For instance, a good sports director will outrightly reject any demand for Sancho that's above 90 million, except it involves exchange of players.

That United bench needs to be cleared out fast also.
Re: Tottenham Complete Loan Signing Of Vinicius From Benfica With £41Million by Angelfrost(m): 7:49am On Oct 03, 2020
lymelyte:
I tire for the club.. The club has lost it.. Even the old glory has left utd.. It is becoming a shadow of itself.. Can't even imagine. They went ahead to sign a coach they can control.. A world class manager wont take this nonsense..

A world class manager would know that there should be a balance between spending and profits, or the club sinks.

Look at Ajax, Dortmund, Southampton, and RB Leipzig.... That's how you do the business.

Signing players year in year out without anything to show for it is financially suicidal.

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Complete Loan Signing Of Vinicius From Benfica With £41Million by akmath: 7:49am On Oct 03, 2020
osamz007:
shey man u dey sleep ni
They have VAR
Re: Tottenham Complete Loan Signing Of Vinicius From Benfica With £41Million by alfredilly: 7:58am On Oct 03, 2020
Every club is signing player while my club, Manchester United is busy negotiating. The only signing they are good at making are those one involving academic players. This is a clear indictment of the borad led by Woodward
Re: Tottenham Complete Loan Signing Of Vinicius From Benfica With £41Million by Oluwadare316(m): 7:59am On Oct 03, 2020
MrColdsweat:

. What. Mou's doing is good, every team are making signings that can improve their team. If he doesn't sign, fans will still complain. Mou at man u is different from Tottenham
Re: Tottenham Complete Loan Signing Of Vinicius From Benfica With £41Million by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:00am On Oct 03, 2020
Myself2:
I thought it was the other Madrid guy sef

I for say which day Akpororo go Benfica ?
grin grin
Re: Tottenham Complete Loan Signing Of Vinicius From Benfica With £41Million by Temptee101(m): 8:05am On Oct 03, 2020
Misleading topic!

Every Tom, dick and Harry is now worth several millions of pounds even Aiyegbeni.
Re: Tottenham Complete Loan Signing Of Vinicius From Benfica With £41Million by MajohBankz: 8:20am On Oct 03, 2020
Guys, who can get me an original 2020 customized Chelsea jersey? Just the top. N.B: payment on delivery

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tobi Amusan Breaks 100M Hurdles World Record / Leo Messi Scores Brace In First 22 Minutes Of Second Inter Miami Game / Salah, Ronaldo And Modric Shortlisted For UEFA 2017-18 Player Of The Year Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.