Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Tottenham Complete Loan Signing Of Vinicius From Benfica With £41Million - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tottenham Complete Loan Signing Of Vinicius From Benfica With £41Million (23517 Views)

Make N4.41million In 9steps With N1,400 / Dias Completes £62m Manchester City Move From Benfica(photos) / Odion Ighalo Finally Touch Down In Manchester To Complete Loan Move. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tottenham Complete Loan Signing Of Vinicius From Benfica With £41Million by Decaf: 8:22am On Oct 03, 2020
[quote author=owprint post=94555782]My own vex is Chelsea should not jonse us this season oo.. I don't want to hear that London is White or Red.

Honestly bro��. Make them no fall our hand o.
Re: Tottenham Complete Loan Signing Of Vinicius From Benfica With £41Million by MajohBankz: 8:22am On Oct 03, 2020
Hendris:

If you have Etisalat, I have a cheat for u it goes for 500h naira for 6gb..

The Etisalat cheat isnt free oh.. you can repeat d cheat as many times as u want and I will be charging just 1k for it
Must you always cheat the system?
Greedy yewt
Re: Tottenham Complete Loan Signing Of Vinicius From Benfica With £41Million by Wolexdey(m): 8:27am On Oct 03, 2020
Great news for Spurs... Tottenham mean Business I suppose
Re: Tottenham Complete Loan Signing Of Vinicius From Benfica With £41Million by gowonmaharajah(m): 8:39am On Oct 03, 2020
you have a Tottenham fan here guys
Re: Tottenham Complete Loan Signing Of Vinicius From Benfica With £41Million by Adrian9(m): 8:43am On Oct 03, 2020
If una like make una sign Spartacus, una no go win league!
Re: Tottenham Complete Loan Signing Of Vinicius From Benfica With £41Million by Hendris(m): 8:44am On Oct 03, 2020
MajohBankz:

Must you always cheat the system?
Greedy yewt
Animal! Is it Ur cheating.. useless humanic baboon
Re: Tottenham Complete Loan Signing Of Vinicius From Benfica With £41Million by MajohBankz: 8:50am On Oct 03, 2020
Hendris:

Animal! Is it Ur cheating.. useless humanic baboon
One day someone somehow will device a means to cheat your investment. I repeat again GREEDY YEWT. LOLOLOL
Re: Tottenham Complete Loan Signing Of Vinicius From Benfica With £41Million by Classickj(m): 8:53am On Oct 03, 2020
obasi101:
THIS IS A TEAM WHO DIDN'T MAKE IT TO THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE GAMES ,BUT YET THEY STILL STRIVE AND KEEP BUYING PLAYERS.

ABEG IS IT THAT MANCHESTER UNITED IS CURSED WITH BACKWARDNESS OR TOO POOR TO AFFORD A TANGIBLE PLAYER (S). ??
Blame the Glazers family and Woodware
Re: Tottenham Complete Loan Signing Of Vinicius From Benfica With £41Million by MrColdsweat: 9:10am On Oct 03, 2020
[s]
Belial06:

You are the biggest idiot and a foōtball illiterate

Your type learns all his football from fifa games. Stupid person

Next time shut up and keep silent let frown adults discuss football
[/s]

Insults. Most likely the only thing you have in your head.
if you do not know how to counter claims with a superior argument, shut up that latrine you call a mouth.

mkpi.

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Complete Loan Signing Of Vinicius From Benfica With £41Million by Egoveen: 9:11am On Oct 03, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr Isoright...
One hell of a godamnnn business
Erigo gi.
Re: Tottenham Complete Loan Signing Of Vinicius From Benfica With £41Million by fredoooooo: 9:16am On Oct 03, 2020
Belial06:

You are so stupid you don't know football

Name the tottenham stadium street

Useless fôol

Oga you don eat so , why you dey bark like Bingo ?
It's just a joke , don't come and unleash your frustrations on me ...
By the way read my signature...

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Complete Loan Signing Of Vinicius From Benfica With £41Million by puremaker7(m): 9:17am On Oct 03, 2020
Like if you believe spurs will finish ahead of arsenal this season

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Complete Loan Signing Of Vinicius From Benfica With £41Million by Belial06: 9:18am On Oct 03, 2020
MrColdsweat:
[s][/s]

Insults. Most likely the only thing you have in your head.
if you do not know how to counter claims with a superior argument, shut up that latrine you call a mouth.

mkpi.

Stupid buffoon
Re: Tottenham Complete Loan Signing Of Vinicius From Benfica With £41Million by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 03, 2020
MrColdsweat:
Mourinho has finally killed Tottenham.

Pochettino barely made big signings at spurs yet he was always top 4 at the end of the season.

Any club that picks mourinho is gone. When you sack him, you'll see hell when you try to offload this players.

Since Jose left man u, and ole came in, which squad can you use to compare the squad of Jose since sir Alex retired. Jose squad remains the best in man u since Alex retired and they are still the squad that has added the most trophy since Alex retired. Jose has also added his name to the history of man u by winning the Europa league in man u which means he is the first manager that has ever won that trophy in man u. We are still waiting for the second one. He is about to add his name to the history of Tottenham fc, watch and see. Ole is still licking the ass of Woodward. Don't worry they will still burn his house again for the second time due to his inability to act in the transfer market
Re: Tottenham Complete Loan Signing Of Vinicius From Benfica With £41Million by MrColdsweat: 9:20am On Oct 03, 2020
Oluwadare316:
. What. Mou's doing is good, every team are making signings that can improve their team. If he doesn't sign, fans will still complain. Mou at man u is different from Tottenham

You don't understand my point.

There are different kinds of signing. There is signing to improve squad depth, you can sign backups, you can sign for rotation etc.

How many attackers has mourinho signed in less than 1 year? Gray, sessegnon, berjwin, moura, son, alli, kane, lamela, now this....7 attackers for how many positions? Can he keep all of them happy or least contempt? This is the same thing he did at man utd, he signed at least 8 defenders. Till today, man utd are not done offloading them.

My point is, have a system, and sign based on the weaknesses or sign to improve the present squad.

At the end, mourinho will fall out with the new or old players because he's a bad man manager.

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Complete Loan Signing Of Vinicius From Benfica With £41Million by MrColdsweat: 9:22am On Oct 03, 2020
Belial06:

Stupid buffoon
Go play in traffic little kid
Re: Tottenham Complete Loan Signing Of Vinicius From Benfica With £41Million by Hendris(m): 9:23am On Oct 03, 2020
MajohBankz:

One day someone somehow will device a means to cheat your investment. I repeat again GREEDY YEWT. LOLOLOL

Go and hang ursef...zuepoian
Re: Tottenham Complete Loan Signing Of Vinicius From Benfica With £41Million by MajohBankz: 9:29am On Oct 03, 2020
Hendris:

Go and hang ursef...zuepoian
If e pain you, stop cheating the system and grow it. Karma's reward is instanter. Or better still once more I repeat GREEDY YEWT. HAHAHAA
Re: Tottenham Complete Loan Signing Of Vinicius From Benfica With £41Million by lymelyte(m): 9:39am On Oct 03, 2020
Angelfrost:

A world class manager would know that there should be a balance between spending and profits, or the club sinks.

Look at Ajax, Dortmund, Southampton, and RB Leipzig.... That's how you do the business.

Signing players year in year out without anything to show for it is financially suicidal.
but do you know that Ole doesn't have a standard first 11?.. Guy, na trial and error dat guy dey do.. He can't even scold the players when they mess up..sometimes tough love is what people need to buckle up.. Ole is not the right coach for utd.. Utd will just float btw 4-6th all seasons till they get it right..
Re: Tottenham Complete Loan Signing Of Vinicius From Benfica With £41Million by lymelyte(m): 9:41am On Oct 03, 2020
Agadinaagwuofe:

I don't know if Ole doesn't have the charisma to attract quality players..All around the world in football,to be a top challenger you must have "quality" squad depth..How will they go through the season with champions league games with that "bench" that can't even challenge Ferencravos? I am certain by the time Uefa games starts properly most of the first team players like pogba will be on a long lay off then Ole will look like a drowning mule on games that can't be turn around..It will be a long season for them if they can't close deals before transfer deadline.
well said.. Utd has turned into something else. Doing window shopping, linked with all players but not buying any...
Re: Tottenham Complete Loan Signing Of Vinicius From Benfica With £41Million by Hendris(m): 9:42am On Oct 03, 2020
MajohBankz:

If e pain you, stop cheating the system and grow it. Karma's reward is instanter. Or better still once more I repeat GREEDY YEWT. HAHAHAA

Hahahahaha this one enter! Am I d programmer that unravelled it? Saintofool
Re: Tottenham Complete Loan Signing Of Vinicius From Benfica With £41Million by Angelfrost(m): 10:03am On Oct 03, 2020
lymelyte:
but do you know that Ole doesn't have a standard first 11?.. Guy, na trial and error dat guy dey do.. He can't even scold the players when they mess up..sometimes tough love is what people need to buckle up.. Ole is not the right coach for utd.. Utd will just float btw 4-6th all seasons till they get it right..

True that... A club of United's level should have gone for Ancellotti, Pochettino, or Allegri!

Ole should have merely been on caretaker duties in the interim... I guess he is part of their money-saving antics.

If or when United is ready to challenge seriously, they would go for a world class coach, and equally get an experienced Sports director to handle their transfers.

Woodward and United board are not yet ready to win titles, they are currently concerned with balancing the books.

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Complete Loan Signing Of Vinicius From Benfica With £41Million by Agadinaagwuofe: 10:09am On Oct 03, 2020
Angelfrost:

Let them flop... It will do them some good.

You can't keep signing and storing players at a club, paying them all salaries when you aren't making serious profits. That will sink the club.

You guys don't understand that football is a serious business.

That club needs to get a director once and for all to sort out the mess on that bench... Signing more players should be the least of their priorities.

For instance, a good sports director will outrightly reject any demand for Sancho that's above 90 million, except it involves exchange of players.

That United bench needs to be cleared out fast also.
I completely agree with you on sport director but you know what will sink the club faster? That's becoming non-competitive. Man utd needs to employ a good business oriented sporting director that can close up deals quickly without allowing media noises and inappropriate negotiations stall some of their transfer targets.Most of the bench guys are unsellable grin or you think they don't want to sell? They do just that no market for them abi you think clubs are mugus grin who wan buy Jones,Rojo, Lingard and all other deadwoods? The best thing now which I know might not make economic sense is to invest more money on players and get the team competitive then they can try "deceive" some clubs if possible to take over those deadwoods only then the club can start writing off their bad investments while keeping tabs on how to improve their books in making profit other than that with these crop of players don't be surprise in next 10 years they will be in league one with Sunderland and Leyton orient..lolll
Re: Tottenham Complete Loan Signing Of Vinicius From Benfica With £41Million by osamz007: 10:21am On Oct 03, 2020
Angelfrost:

Nope... Man United dey balance their books!!! Their account don dey read red since the money wasted last 2 seasons signing overpriced players!

this season go long be that
Re: Tottenham Complete Loan Signing Of Vinicius From Benfica With £41Million by anungangampu: 10:28am On Oct 03, 2020
Belial06:
[s][/s]

You are the biggest idiot and a foōtball illiterate

Your type learns all his football from fifa games. Stupid person

Next time shut up and keep silent let frown adults discuss football

Dont mind the guy, he is ignorant. Obviously they are not looking for just Top 4 but a decent cup in the cabinet. Harry Kane, Son, Aurier need competition, and that what Mourinho is doing. They are just too lazy to aspire any real objective.
Re: Tottenham Complete Loan Signing Of Vinicius From Benfica With £41Million by gener1: 10:30am On Oct 03, 2020
this
is
great
Re: Tottenham Complete Loan Signing Of Vinicius From Benfica With £41Million by Rollingstones86: 10:43am On Oct 03, 2020
Nice development this is what we have been waiting for levy&enic to do all long ago now levy and enic will be having a good night sleep all thanks to the Tottenham Fan's,now Harry Kane will rest he's feet nice combinations too with bale that's a killer squard.
Re: Tottenham Complete Loan Signing Of Vinicius From Benfica With £41Million by Angelfrost(m): 10:46am On Oct 03, 2020
Agadinaagwuofe:

I completely agree with you on sport director but you know what will sink the club faster? That's becoming non-competitive. Man utd needs to employ a good business oriented sporting director that can close up deals quickly without allowing media noises and inappropriate negotiations stall some of their transfer targets.Most of the bench guys are unsellable grin or you think they don't want to sell? They do just that no market for them abi you think clubs are mugus grin who wan buy Jones,Rojo, Lingard and all other deadwoods? The best thing now which I know might not make economic sense is to invest more money on players and get the team competitive then they can try "deceive" some clubs if possible to take over those deadwoods only then the club can start writing off their bad investments while keeping tabs on how to improve their books in making profit other than that with these crop of players don't be surprise in next 10 years they will be in league one with Sunderland and Leyton orient..lolll

They can't take that gamble now... Not when they are struggling financially!

The club hasn't even made a profit this year! They haven't generated revenues since February due to the Corona issue... That was why I laughed when I first heard of the Sancho bid! I laughed cos I knew then that United was never gonna dole out that money... That's too huge a risk to take under this bleak financial year.

How many clubs have been doling out money and pulling all stops to sign top players??!Chelsea could manage it because their transfer money has been lying dormant... Even Barcelona and Juventus couldn't raid the market in their current desperate need for reinforcements... Guy, money nor dey anywhere!!! Not when fans are not being allowed into stadiums.

As for the 'deadwoods', they can be sold at giveaway prices, or allowed to leave for free!!! United will have to stomach the losses!!! They have refused to let them go, because they have no money to replace them, and don't want to be left without options (good or bad)!!!
Re: Tottenham Complete Loan Signing Of Vinicius From Benfica With £41Million by mayor1814: 10:49am On Oct 03, 2020
why won't man utd be afraid of champions league fixtures n odas. other teams are busy signing quality players.They keep bidding for players.
Re: Tottenham Complete Loan Signing Of Vinicius From Benfica With £41Million by Joshmanuel10(m): 11:06am On Oct 03, 2020
Pantoo:

Atlantico Madrid Train Ahead Of Their Spanish La Liga Match Against Villarreal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W57_UsdKZmE
Atlantico
Re: Tottenham Complete Loan Signing Of Vinicius From Benfica With £41Million by balitaaluminium(f): 11:24am On Oct 03, 2020
For your roofing works, contact Balita Aluminium. we sale All kinds of Aluminium product for house roofing.
For more information, chat me up on 090-38-14-51-66 or better still check my signature.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala Scores First Goal In China (Photos) / Lampard Accuses VAR Of Favouring Manchester United / Luka Modrić Wins Fifa's The Best Men's Player Of The Year Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.