Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Tottenham Complete Loan Signing Of Vinicius From Benfica With £41Million - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tottenham Complete Loan Signing Of Vinicius From Benfica With £41Million (23530 Views)

Make N4.41million In 9steps With N1,400 / Dias Completes £62m Manchester City Move From Benfica(photos) / Odion Ighalo Finally Touch Down In Manchester To Complete Loan Move. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tottenham Complete Loan Signing Of Vinicius From Benfica With £41Million by Agadinaagwuofe: 11:39am On Oct 03, 2020
Angelfrost:

They can't take that gamble now... Not when they are struggling financially!

The club hasn't even made a profit this year! They haven't generated revenues since February due to the Corona issue... That was why I laughed when I first heard of the Sancho bid! I laughed cos I knew then that United was never gonna dole out that money... That's too huge a risk to take under this bleak financial year.

How many clubs have been doling out money and pulling all stops to sign top players??!Chelsea could manage it because their transfer money has been lying dormant... Even Barcelona and Juventus couldn't raid the market in their current desperate need for reinforcements... Guy, money nor dey anywhere!!! Not when fans are not being allowed into stadiums.

As for the 'deadwoods', they can be sold at giveaway prices, or allowed to leave for free!!! United will have to stomach the losses!!! They have refused to let them go, because they have no money to replace them, and don't want to be left without options (good or bad)!!!

I think I will agree with you on the issue of finances, with corona pandemic and closure of stadia most clubs finances have hit a dip and will affect the market.

I also agree with you on barcelona but barcelona case is better of than man utd because they have the option of harnessing their la masia products which have the potentials to become the best but that can't be said of Man utd, Barcelona problem is not only lack of quality players but also managerial one hence agitation for restructuring of the club board. Most of man utd squad players have past their primes and ones that are "manageable"can't stay on their feet for long time.

Again the club have tried selling the " deadwoods " and nobody is coming forth, tell me the last time you heard about any club interest on Jones etc if it were easy they would have been sold long while ago.

My point is the reason for their stay is not because the club don't want them to go due to no replacement as you suggested. It is because there's no market coming for them (as of now) and giving they are in contract with the club they will be allowed to see off their contracts.

However, to be sincere I don't see Man utd becoming strong force again in EPL very soon until heavy investment is made despite not having money the management needs to do something quick to avoid the club defaulting to a mid-table team. Just look at Everton. Can you comfortably beat your chest that Everton go "collect" from man utd this season?
Re: Tottenham Complete Loan Signing Of Vinicius From Benfica With £41Million by Angelfrost(m): 11:46am On Oct 03, 2020
Agadinaagwuofe:

I think I will agree with you on the issue of finances, with corona pandemic and closure of stadia most clubs finances have hit a dip and will affect the market.

I also agree with you on barcelona but barcelona case is better of than man utd because they have the option of harnessing their la masia products which have the potentials to become the best but that can't be said of Man utd, Barcelona problem is not only lack of quality players but also managerial one hence agitation for restructuring of the club board. Most of man utd squad players have past their primes and ones that are "manageable"can't stay on their feet for long time.

Again the club have tried selling the " deadwoods " and nobody is coming forth, tell me the last time you heard about any club interest on Jones etc if it were easy they would have been sold long while ago.

My point is the reason for their stay is not because the club don't want them to go due to no replacement as you suggested. It is because there's no market coming for them (as of now) and giving they are in contract with the club they will be allowed to see off their contracts.

However, to be sincere I don't see Man utd becoming strong force again in EPL very soon until heavy investment is made despite not having money the management needs to do something quick to avoid the club defaulting to a mid-table team. Just look at Everton. Can you comfortably beat your chest that Everton go "collect" from man utd this season?

Honestly, no one is collecting from United this season, not even Fulham! It will largely be the other way round! Finishing 6th would be more than flattering for them, except a miracle happens!!!

As for those players, they will soon run out of contract and be definitely allowed to leave for free... Many clubs in lower division will scoop most of them up.

United will systematically revamp their squad and critically replace them... But, it certainly won't be this season or the next to come... The journey back to that high level will be a long and painful one!!! True fans understand this!!!

There will always be a price to pay for poor investments! United had this coming for years now!!! Fans should bear with them!!!

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Complete Loan Signing Of Vinicius From Benfica With £41Million by Agadinaagwuofe: 12:03pm On Oct 03, 2020
Angelfrost:

Honestly, no one is collecting from United this season, not even Fulham! It will largely be the other way round! Finishing 6th would be more than flattering for them, except a miracle happens!!!

As for those players, they will soon run out of contract and be definitely allowed to leave for free... Many clubs in lower division will scoop most of them up.

United will systematically revamp their squad and critically replace them... But, it certainly won't be this season or the next to come... The journey back to that high level will be a long and painful one!!! True fans understand this!!!

There will always be a price to pay for poor investments! United had this coming for years now!!! Fans should bear with them!!!

You have said it all..Absolutely apt analysis. The fans just have to bear.
Re: Tottenham Complete Loan Signing Of Vinicius From Benfica With £41Million by alfredilly: 2:12pm On Oct 03, 2020
Gregorian2020:

Since Jose left man u, and ole came in, which squad can you use to compare the squad of Jose since sir Alex retired. Jose squad remains the best in man u since Alex retired and they are still the squad that has added the most trophy since Alex retired. Jose has also added his name to the history of man u by winning the Europa league in man u which means he is the first manager that has ever won that trophy in man u. We are still waiting for the second one. He is about to add his name to the history of Tottenham fc, watch and see. Ole is still licking the ass of Woodward. Don't worry they will still burn his house again for the second time due to his inability to act in the transfer market
I'm dumbfunded by your analysis of Jose Man u performance. One of the biggest failure of Mourinho is seen in his signings. I have always commended Mourinho for having a keen eyes for quality players but in Man united, he was the opposite of his usual self. Most of the players acquired under him never lived up to their best and were forced out of the club. Some remaining few are either pulling below their weight or plagued with injury. Milkytarian and Sanchez forced out and Lukaku followed suit while Dalot is about to join the mass Exodus of Mourinho men. Lindelof is being heavily criticized while Baily is injury prone. Come to think of it,Mourinho was the most financially backed manager after Alex Ferguson departure but less than two years after Man united still lament players inadequacy
Re: Tottenham Complete Loan Signing Of Vinicius From Benfica With £41Million by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 03, 2020
alfredilly:

I'm dumbfunded by your analysis of Jose Man u performance. One of the biggest failure of Mourinho is seen in his signings. I have always commended Mourinho for having a keen eyes for quality players but in Man united, he was the opposite of his usual self. Most of the players acquired under him never lived up to their best and were forced out of the club. Some remaining few are either pulling below their weight or plagued with injury. Milkytarian and Sanchez forced out and Lukaku followed suit while Dalot is about to join the mass Exodus of Mourinho men. Lindelof is being heavily criticized while Baily is injury prone. Come to think of it,Mourinho was the most financially backed manager after Alex Ferguson departure but less than two years after Man united still lament players inadequacy

Those players you mentioned are the ones he used in winning the trophies in man u. This your present coach we are waiting to see what he will win with what he has signed. How much has he spent now. One of the highest money was spent via his demands for defender, he has gotten midfielder, and other players. How many season has he spent now. We watching and waiting
Re: Tottenham Complete Loan Signing Of Vinicius From Benfica With £41Million by vickydevoka(m): 4:28am On Oct 04, 2020
Abeg na only benefica, Monaco, sarlzbug n Ajax Dem be players
Re: Tottenham Complete Loan Signing Of Vinicius From Benfica With £41Million by Larena(m): 7:15pm On Oct 06, 2020
DelphiOracle:
Netflix movies too dey large. Even after subscription no data to download movies

True but you network provider is a strong determinant..
Re: Tottenham Complete Loan Signing Of Vinicius From Benfica With £41Million by Larena(m): 7:17pm On Oct 06, 2020
Hendris:

Do you have a smart TV or andriod and iPhones? Subscribing to Netflix for Nigerians has been made easier, I sell Netflix Premium accounts at a very affordable price and I have accounts ranging from 1month to 2year subscription fully paid..

1month is 1500
3months is 4k
1year us 8k

Drop your WhatsApp number if you are interested or contact me on 081...311..231..93
100% legit, get confirmation before payment
Re: Tottenham Complete Loan Signing Of Vinicius From Benfica With £41Million by DelphiOracle(m): 11:12am On Oct 07, 2020
Larena:

True but you network provider is a strong determinant..
what network are u using? And which one is the best?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tobi Amusan Breaks 100M Hurdles World Record / Leo Messi Scores Brace In First 22 Minutes Of Second Inter Miami Game / Salah, Ronaldo And Modric Shortlisted For UEFA 2017-18 Player Of The Year Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.