Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:41 AM

Own Your Life Campaign 2020/2021 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Own Your Life Campaign 2020/2021 (2125 Views)

Uniben Cut Off Marks For 2020/2021 Is Out (departmental) / Own Your Life Campaign / How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Own Your Life Campaign 2020/2021 by Uyirock(m): 1:53am On Oct 03, 2020
The 'Own Your Life Campaign' is a global business campaign that enables interested individuals generate CASH to start up a new business/project or expand existing one without taking bank loans, within a stipulated period of time.

This campaign is powered by century 21 Freedom Group International-C21FG, a Non-Governmental Organization that has been set up to empower people and solve income and cash flow problems.[/b][b][b][/b]
Alliance Global or AIM Global the mother of 'The Century 21 Freedom Group' is a foreign company that has won various awards from various organizations including Guinness Book Of Records.

If you do not have 'Own Your Life Alliance Global' in your area, community or state, see it as advantage for you and pay the cost and come to Benin City I am ready to host you because 'Own Your Life' is a reliable family. We help people through our System, Structure and support achieve Financial Freedom, Health Freedom and Time Freedom in this season and time

All you need to do is Fill the form in the link https:///onylak
Or Send me a Text Message@ +2348107946509
and I will take it up from there and take you to the central unit where our globally recognized and recommended Coaches will give you outstanding training and continues mentoring.[/color][color=#000099]

Re: Own Your Life Campaign 2020/2021 by Leopantro: 7:49am On Oct 07, 2020
Uyirock:
The 'Own Your Life Campaign' is a global business campaign that enables interested individuals generate CASH to start up a new business/project or expand existing one without taking bank loans, within a stipulated period of time.

This campaign is powered by century 21 Freedom Group International-C21FG, a Non-Governmental Organization that has been set up to empower people and solve income and cash flow problems.[/b][b][b][/b]
Alliance Global or AIM Global the mother of 'The Century 21 Freedom Group' is a foreign company that has won various awards from various organizations including Guinness Book Of Records.

If you do not have 'Own Your Life Alliance Global' in your area, community or state, see it as advantage for you and pay the cost and come to Benin City I am ready to host you because 'Own Your Life' is a reliable family. We help people through our System, Structure and support achieve Financial Freedom, Health Freedom and Time Freedom in this season and time

All you need to do is Fill the form in the link https:///onylak
Or Send me a Text Message@ +2348107946509
and I will take it up from there and take you to the central unit where our globally recognized and recommended Coaches will give you outstanding training and continues mentoring.[/color][color=#000099]

This is just GNLD format scam. You will attend lecture on "inspire to motivate to generate " then you sign up to complex multi-level-marketing scheme.
Flee

(1) (Reply)

What Is Asycuda? Self Clearance? / Become A U-mo Agent / Obtaining Certificate Of Good Standing (CGS) From CAC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.