Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,135 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? - Religion (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? (65592 Views)

Jesus Resurrected body A Spiritual Body Or Spirit Body / 'jesus's Resurrection' A Topic That Exposes Jehovah Witness Organisation. / What Goes To Heaven Or Hell, Is It Body,soul Or Spirit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Emusan(m): 10:01am On Nov 18, 2020
DappaD:
According to the Bible that Emusan wrote abi? grin grin
That means Jesus didn't inherit God's Kingdom? Thereby cancelling John 3:3-6 and 1Corinthians 15:50? grin grin grin grin
See 1Corinthians 15:42-44, 2Corinthians 5:16, 1Timothy 3:16, 1Peter 3:18 staring at you right in the face. grin grin grin

See the deluded being changing mouth now after his lies of Greek has been exposed.

See wahala grin
Was I the one who inserted ἀνθρώπων into Revelation 21:3? grin
It is the original Greek text that will expose all your mischievous lies—either you deal with it or continue throwing your usual tantrums grin grin

Was I the one who inserted ἀνθρώπων into 1 Tim 5

As the same original Greek text is exposing your lies and delusion.

So in what form was Jesus when he established the new covenant in Luke 22:28-30? Was he a spirit or human?
After his resurrection to heaven, did he appear before God as a spirit or a human? (Hebrews 9:24, 1Peter 3:18)

Is Jesus still the mediator now or not? Liar....

Jesus is in heaven as HUMAN, how many times will I knocked that into your empty skull?

According to only Emusan grin grin
Since the Bible disagrees with your POV, locate the nearest transformer and do the needful. cheesy

See frustration, you haven't seen anything. The same transformer will locate you soon.

Your lies have caught up with you finally. Provide evidence that God literally came down in the days of ancient Israel to dwell with them na grin grin grin

Rev 21:3 God's HOME/RESIDENT is NOW WITH THE PEOPLE.

Definitely, God won't reside with your spirit being people as they will be in hell.

That's why 2Corinthians 5:5 and 2Peter 1:4 are there in your Bible for you. They(born again Christians) have received a token i.e. a mark that sets them apart for heavenly life and it is a promise held out to them that if they remain faithful, they'd receive the prize of immortal life.(Hebrews 3:14, 2Peter 1:10, Revelation 2:10)

And ALL BELIEVERS are born again, ALL BELIEVERS will receive the prize of immortal life.

These are things you can't know unless someone teaches you. Be humble, Emusan.

Just as you don't know that BELIEVING IN CHRIST AND EVEN IN HIS NAME makes you a BORN AGAIN, as I'm teaching you now.

Couldn't sift through the garbage, sorry.

Or your empty skull couldn't process those points.

I feel your pain.

Unfortunately, livingchrist is not in anyway different from you. You're both emptyheaded–it's not like I'm surprised though.

Don't be ashame to learn, go back to that post and learn something at least it's not from apostate just learn something for once it'll do your brain good.

Why are you dodging the remaining part of the John 3:6? grin grin grin
What will those born of spirit eventually become? grin grin grin grin
Emusan has agreed that Jesus didn't resurrect to become a spirit creature and that he didn't inherit God's Kingdom! Wow! cheesy cheesy 1Corinthians 15:50 grin grin

What BORN OF SPIRIT IS SPIRIT

ALL BELIEVERS are born of spirit.

Says the deluded JWs.

Locate the scripture in your Bible and read it. I won't spoonfeed you.

A baby like you needs to be spoonfeed that's what we're doing here, so provide the text from that verse that says Jesus rose as a spirit.

Ehnnn nah! That's the only thing churchgoers know! Apart from the rubbish typed above, what else can you share with your neighbour who's seeking Biblical knowledge? Absolutely NOTHING!

We don't have anything to share with our neighbors yet we have more members more than you who have something to share.

Then whatever you're sharing must be really insignificant and have no value to your neighbors.

Just like I said, since you believe many resurrection will take place then definitely we the churchgoers will be part of one but for you your abode is the everlasting fire since you DON'T BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST EVEN IN HIS NAME.

Jehovah's Witnesses will continue to lecture you and you'll continue feeling ashamed where ever you encounter us in this world. I can assure you of that.

Says the ignorant that what is sharing profiteth nothing to his neighbor. You can start lecturing your GB first maybe their delusions can be cured.

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Blabbermouth: 10:04am On Nov 18, 2020
Barristter07:

It's not erroneous God is invisible and cannot be seen or touched physically . He is SPIRIT
Are you saying that anything that cannot be touched physically is A spirit?

Proving the point. Jesus words are not material, visible or can be touched. He now adds they are life cos they can give a person everlasting life. That which is Spirit is invisible and not material .
Barrister: That which is spirit is immaterial
Don't be silly, there is no shortcut for you to take.
The word is immaterial just like your word and my words, are they all Spirits like angelic creatures?

Thank you for confirming the point. They won't have visible material bodies, But spirit one like God and his angels, which cannot be touched or seen.
How low do you want to descend down the scale?
So anything that is invisible is a Spirit just like an angelic creature?
Is your invisible thought a Spirit just like an angelic creature?

Like the heavenly one, so too are those who are heavenly, that's Jesus too , invisible and not material .
Why do you keep screaming immaterial,
Is immaterial the same as A spirit?

presently not only Jesus words are Spirit, he himself is a Spirit that gives life. Hence the Bible calls him a life giving Spirit.
Come here, are you churning all these from your watchtower publication?
What's with the foolishness of equating immateriality to being A spirit.

Now, the question is - Are Jesus words spirits JUST LIKE THE ANGELIC CREATURES?

Answer that without too much of dilly-dallying. Better still, just give a binary answer - YES/NO

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 10:12am On Nov 18, 2020
Blabbermouth:

Are you saying that anything that cannot be touched physically is A spirit?

Barrister: That which is spirit is immaterial
Don't be silly, there is no shortcut for you to take.
The word is immaterial just like your word and my words, are they all Spirits like angelic creatures?

How low do you want to descend down the scale?
So anything that is invisible is a Spirit just like an angelic creature?
Is your invisible thought a Spirit just like an angelic creature?

Why do you keep screaming immaterial,
Is immaterial the same as A spirit?

Come here, are you churning all these from your watchtower publication?
What's with the foolishness of equating immateriality to being A spirit.

Now, the question is - Are Jesus words spirits JUST LIKE THE ANGELIC CREATURES?

Answer that without too much of dilly-dallying. Better still, just give a binary answer - YES/NO

The point is clear, Do you even know the human breath is called Spirit for the same reason that it can't be touched or seen ?

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Emusan(m): 10:16am On Nov 18, 2020
Barristter07:
Emusan Ran away on this thread earlier only to resurface to continue his Gibberish.

Firstly, I've warned you before that you people should stop spamming my mention. are you people cursed?

What is so difficult for you to construct a sentence without inserting my moniker?

I ran away but I'm still on the same thread, does that make sense

There was a time you didn't reply my post on this same thread, should that be count as running away?

Olodo somebody just crying for emotional sake.

If you recall, Emusan said All both Sinners and unbelievers will be Raised as Human beings.

Any it shocking that the same Emusan is fighting those that said Many will ressurect as humans?

I'll keep saying this until you people will get sense.

You people lack simple comprehension.

Both believers and unbelievers will be resurrected as HUMAN that's what resurrection is all about as "SOWED IN NATURAL BODIES and RAISED IN SPIRITUAL BODIES"

Concerning the definition of the spiritual bodies, Emusan quoted Romans 8:11 saying that of unbelievers is not quickened while a Spiritual body is Quickened, a quick check of the word Quickened reveal that it simply means To bring to life. Please how can someone said the bodies of sinners are not quickened, when it come to life?

If your brain is working well you will see how your double standard is playing on you.

The Spirit of God, who raised Jesus from the dead, lives in you. And just as God raised Christ Jesus from the dead, he will give life to your mortal bodies by this same Spirit living within you. NIV

This is the same Romans 8:11 and I could remember that I asked you that time that, DOES THE SPIRIT OF GOD LIVE IN THE UNBELIEVER?

Which you couldn't answer.

[s]In short , Emusan keep repeating the garbage that He was applying Spiritual bodies to believers, But the evidence against him says This apply to everyone ressurected.

Is Emusan Deluded ? Yes. He lacks what it takes to handle this topic.

I will keep opening his yansh from previous threads.[/s]

When you have something meaningful to say, let me know!

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 10:17am On Nov 18, 2020
Emusan:

See the deluded being changing mouth now after his lies of Greek has been exposed.

Jesus is in heaven as HUMAN, how many times will I knocked that into your empty skull?

See frustration, you haven't seen anything. The same transformer will locate you soon.

Definitely, God won't reside with your spirit being people as they will be in hell.

And ALL BELIEVERS are born again, ALL BELIEVERS will receive the prize of immortal life.

Just as you don't know that BELIEVING IN CHRIST AND EVEN IN HIS NAME makes you a BORN AGAIN, as I'm teaching you now.

I feel your pain.

Don't be ashame to learn, go back to that post and learn something at least it's not from apostate just learn something for once it'll do your brain good.

Says the deluded JWs.

A baby like you needs to be spoonfeed that's what we're doing here, so provide the text from that verse that says Jesus rose as a spirit.

We don't have anything to share with our neighbors yet we have more members more than you who have something to share.

Then whatever you're sharing must be really insignificant and have no value to your neighbors.

Just like I said, since you believe many resurrection will take place then definitely we the churchgoers will be part of one but for you your abode is the everlasting fire since you DON'T BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST EVEN IN HIS NAME.

Says the ignorant that what is sharing profiteth nothing to his neighbor. You can start lecturing your GB first maybe their delusions can be cured.

We have gotten to a point tht what remains is pure comedy on your silly utterances. DappaD is a really nice Guy for taking the time to explain that at the point that Jesus became a Mediator , he was an Human. But your silly disposition and opposition to the truth Keep you dragging the Fine point he shared.

Since the word " man " appear twice at 1Tim 2:5 , Do you admit both cases are people with Flesh and blood ?

There is one God and Mediator between God and humans ( flesh and blood people ) , an human ( Flesh and blood ) Jesus .

2 Likes

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Blabbermouth: 10:18am On Nov 18, 2020
Barristter07:

The point is clear, Do you even know the human breath is called Spirit for the same reason that it can't be touched or seen ?
Smiles...I'm always 2 step ahead.
Do you see that part where I added - JUST LIKE THE ANGELIC CREATURES?

Now, I pray you, give me a succinct YES/NO answer.
Barrister, are Jesus words spirits just like the angelic creatures?
I.e.
Verily - is A Spirit
Verily - is A Spirit
I- is a spirit
Say - is another Spirit
Unto - another spirit
You - another spirit

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 10:22am On Nov 18, 2020

Emusan:

Firstly, I've warned you before that you people should stop spamming my mention. are you people cursed?

What is so difficult for you to construct a sentence without inserting my moniker?

I ran away but I'm still on the same thread, does that make sense

There was a time you didn't reply my post on this same thread, should that be count as running away?

Olodo somebody just crying for emotional sake.

I'll keep saying this until you people will get sense.

You people lack simple comprehension.

Both believers and unbelievers will be resurrected as HUMAN that's what resurrection is all about as "SOWED IN NATURAL BODIES and RAISED IN SPIRITUAL BODIES"

Spiritual body is an human body ? I said it. Your case is critical, if Spiritual body is human body, Natural body that was buried isn't Human body ?. So there was no change , it's just a change of name grin

Humans are Male and Female like I reiterated earlier, Genders in heaven ?

If your brain is working well you will see how your double standard is playing on you.

The Spirit of God, who raised Jesus from the dead, lives in you. And just as God raised Christ Jesus from the dead, he will give life to your mortal bodies by this same Spirit living within you. NIV

This is the same Romans 8:11 and I could remember that I asked you that time that, DOES THE SPIRIT OF GOD LIVE IN THE UNBELIEVER?

Which you couldn't answer.

When you have something meaningful to say, let me know!

Brain is far far from you, So which Spirit give Life to the mortal bodies of Sinners in ressurection ?

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 10:24am On Nov 18, 2020
Blabbermouth:

Smiles...I'm always 2 step ahead.
Do you see that part where I added - JUST LIKE THE ANGELIC CREATURES?

Now, I pray you, give me a succinct YES/NO answer.
Barrister, are Jesus words spirits just like the angelic creatures?
I.e.
Verily - is A Spirit
Verily - is A Spirit
I- is a spirit
Say - is another Spirit
Unto - another spirit
You - another spirit

Angels are called Spirit because their nature is immaterial and invisible to the human eyes.

Is your breath Angelic creatures or is the Bible wrong to call it Spirit ? Spirit simply refer to that which is immaterial and invisible. That's the point you are still learning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Blabbermouth: 10:33am On Nov 18, 2020
Barristter07:

Angels are called Spirit because their nature is immaterial and invisible to the human eyes.

Is your breath Angelic creatures or is the Bible wrong to call it Spirit ? Spirit simply refer to that which is immaterial and invisible. That's the point you are still learning
You still don't know that I'm everywhere you want to go, hahahahahahaha.

1. A spirit(noun) is a class of creatures
2. Spirit means immateriality (According to you)

Angels belong to 1. What I'm asking you is if words belong to 1 too.

YES/NO
[And we can wrap things up]
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by haddeylium(m): 10:37am On Nov 18, 2020
haddeylium:
For the sake of honesthearted following this thread!

The Hebrew word ruʹach translated to Spirit in English have a root meaning of 'something invisible' but it's use in a [/b]polysemant way in it's Uses

Usage
@Wind (the invisibility force of air in motion)
@Spirit person (All spirit person are invisible in their nature)
@Active life force (Breathe of life)
@God's active force (Holy Spirit) and more
@force that issues from a person’s figurative heart and that made in do something in certain way and more

The Usage of these words are different

This is a flag for anyone mixing Nuru with Sapa

I think this thread should be close cheesy

All these energy from someone that doesn't know what Spirit is
Just a little research of what Spirit is and we won't be having this conversation wink
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 10:43am On Nov 18, 2020
Blabbermouth:

You still don't know that I'm everywhere you want to go, hahahahahahaha.

1. A spirit(noun) is a class of creatures
2. Spirit means immateriality (According to you)

Angels belong to 1. What I'm asking you is if words belong to 1 too.

YES/NO
[And we can wrap things up]

Words doesn't belong to one. But it's called Spirit cos it's immaterial ( retaining the sense of the word) , now don't be stupid. Those born of spirit are creatures/beings, so they belong to one, cos they are sharing God's divine nature, they will be immaterial and invisible.
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 10:44am On Nov 18, 2020
haddeylium:

I think this thread should be close cheesy

All these energy from someone that doesn't know what Spirit is
Just a little research of what Spirit is and we won't be having this conversation wink

I love where this thread is at the moment. grin
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Emusan(m): 10:50am On Nov 18, 2020
Barristter07:
Seriously , The comedy that made you ran away earlier will resurface.

Stop this childish nonsense!

Didn't you decided not to reply (run away from my) post also at beginning

Ode...this emotion blackmail won't work here.

No objection. It's a promise , undisputed.

Oponu...
So BORN OF SPIRIT isn't immediately becoming SPIRIT BEING but have you seen ANYTHING GIVING BIRTH TO THAT DOESN'T HAVE THE NATURE OF WHAT GAVE BIRTH TO IT IMMEDIATELY?

Lemme show you how stupid your logic sounds,

We are BORN OF FLESH but we are not HUMAN IMMEDIATELY until LATER TIME.

Which means you deluded people just fussed BORN OF SPIRIT INTO RESURRECTION.

And What is Spiritual is the opposite of Natural/physical . I think we are clear. I already quoted some of your deluded posts on this point in the past, u can check for Reference and see how silly u sound.

Go back to the same lecture giving to you people by @living4christ on this.

That means it's from Man's will, a person can decide to be born again, but that John said not from Man's will

John 3:8 u can control the wind ?

Of course being BORN AGAIN isn't a man's will John 1:13 says that clearly because no human can do that on His/her own but the point when you confess Christ as your Lord and Savior which means YOU HAVE TOTALLY BELIEVE IN HIM AND HIS NAME The REBIRTH IS AUTOMATICALLY DONE BY GOD.

That's why ALL BELIEVERS are BORN AGAIN.

The same Greek that made you ran away earlier . Can you recall ? Don't worry the scenes will replay itself.

Just as you ran away earlier too.

Can you recall

The earth he has given to the sons of men

Before the fall

According to Genesis 5:2 the name humans was given to people with Flesh and blood. So Christ is still Flesh and blood in heaven ? Focus point 1

The MAN Jesus is the only mediator between God and MEN...focus point 1

I said you running to Greek won't save you.

Humans are categorized into Male and Female , Does that mean there will be Genders in heaven ? Focus point 2

He called the MAN at the beginning, does that mean Eve is a Male? Ifocus point 2

Some will be raised as Males and others as Females into heaven, how are they going to be like angels , who are Sexless ?? Focus point 3

And where did you read that from?

Just watch, the pervert wants to talk about sex in heaven. focus point 3

Jesus retain mark and wounds in your deluded glorified body, since believers body will be patterned after that of Jesus , do you Emusan then admit that people will retain Accident scars, burns , Surgery scars, Tatoos , hunchback and other vices in their glorified body ? focus point 3

Olodo...it should be focus point 4....

Ode...believers bodies will be PATTERN AFTER THAT OF CHRIST in GLORIFIED ONE...not the delusion you're living with.

1 Corinthians 15:38 will cure this your delusion.

38 Then God gives it the new body he wants it to have. A different plant grows from each KIND OF SEED. NIV

The bodies is now a NEW BODIES but it's still what it sowed which is FLESH after its KIND. focus point 4
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Blabbermouth: 10:50am On Nov 18, 2020
Barristter07:

Words doesn't belong to one.
Hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha, this is what I needed.

Extra, in that scripture, was Christ just saying my words are invisible?

Or better still, give a truthful exegesis on John 6:63.

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 10:58am On Nov 18, 2020
Blabbermouth:

Hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha, this is what I needed.

Extra, in that scripture, was Christ just saying my words are invisible?

Or better still, give a truthful exegesis on John 6:63.

Are Christ words visible and touchable ?

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Emusan(m): 11:00am On Nov 18, 2020
Barristter07:
. Spiritual body is an human body ? I said it. Your case is critical, if Spiritual body is human body, Natural body that was buried isn't Human body ?. So there was no change , it's just a change of name grin

One thing you can dispute here is that it is SOWED IN NATURAL BODIES and it will be raised after its KIND.

You problem is still thinking that spiritual isn't physical. like I said, @living4christ has done enough justice to that earlier, educate yourself on that.

Humans are Male and Female like I reiterated earlier, Genders in heaven ?

Just watch how the pervert wants to say there will be sex in heaven.

Brain is far far from you, So which Spirit give Life to the mortal bodies of Sinners in ressurection?

Termites have even finished your brain.

Does THE SPIRIT OF GOD LIVE IN SINNERS?

That's the question! Ode....
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by haddeylium(m): 11:02am On Nov 18, 2020
Barristter07:

I'm shocked oo wink

Olodooo
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Blabbermouth: 11:02am On Nov 18, 2020
Barristter07:

Are Christ words visible and touchable ?
Have we resorted to using questions to reply questions with the subtle intent of driving the discussion with a dead end?
Go ahead sir, you are in the know-how, answer my last question/request please.

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Blabbermouth: 11:04am On Nov 18, 2020
Barristter07:

The guy you quoted knows me, at least, he knows me more than you do.

There is no reason he wants the thread closed, he is stylishly telling you to back down.
Once bitten they say, is twice shy.
One blow of truth na 3 die.

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by haddeylium(m): 11:09am On Nov 18, 2020
Spirit (Ra'uch)- Invisible, Immaterial
Confirm in dictionary for the Hebrew meaning. Think!
Physical/Natural- Visible, Material.

This is the influence of Nollywood movies cheesy , where they project unscriptural spirit being as a visible individual.

Forget movies, and let God's people teach you what the Bible teaches!
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Emusan(m): 11:11am On Nov 18, 2020
Barristter07:
[s][i]We have gotten to a point tht what remains is pure comedy on your silly utterances. DappaD is a really nice Guy for taking the time to explain that at the point that Jesus became a Mediator , he was an Human. But your silly disposition and opposition to the truth Keep you dragging the Fine point he shared.[/s]

When you have something meaningful to say, you will address my point one after the other.

Since the word " man " appear twice at 1Tim 2:5 , Do you admit both cases are people with Flesh and blood ?

There is one God and Mediator between God and humans ( flesh and blood people ) , an human ( Flesh and blood ) Jesus .

The point here is, if you're using Revelation 21:3 to mean people referring to are human with flesh and blood. Then you should take that as Jesus as mediator is also flesh and blood in heaven now since the same Greek word was used for Him.

That isn't the end, the 24 Elders who are in heaven mentioned in Revelation more than 5 times are also FLESH AND BLOOD since the Greek word presbýteros used for Elders was only used for HUMAN and not spirit

4245 presbýteros – properly, a mature MAN having seasoned judgment (experience); an elder.

Just like I said, so much more for human turned spirit being believers.

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by haddeylium(m): 11:11am On Nov 18, 2020
Blabbermouth:

The guy you quoted knows me, at least, he knows me more than you do.

There is no reason he wants the thread closed, he is stylishly telling you to back down.
Once bitten they say, is twice shy.
One blow of truth na 3 die.

You mean the guy that sponsored your vacation wink

Just be clowning around cheesy

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by haddeylium(m): 11:14am On Nov 18, 2020
Emusan:

When you have something meaningful to say, you will address my point one after the other

Simply
what nature do Jesus have in heaven
Natural/Physical (Visible, material) Nature or
Spirit (Invisible, Immaterial ) Nature.?
which?

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 11:15am On Nov 18, 2020
Emusan:

Stop this childish nonsense!

Didn't you decided not to reply (run away from my) post also at beginning

Ode...this emotion blackmail won't work here.

Oponu...
So BORN OF SPIRIT isn't immediately becoming SPIRIT BEING but have you seen ANYTHING GIVING BIRTH TO THAT DOESN'T HAVE THE NATURE OF WHAT GAVE BIRTH TO IT IMMEDIATELY?

Lemme show you how stupid your logic sounds,

We are BORN OF FLESH but we are not HUMAN IMMEDIATELY until LATER TIME.

Which means you deluded people just fussed BORN OF SPIRIT INTO RESURRECTION.

Go back to the same lecture giving to you people by @living4christ on this.

The word " promise " is clear enough.

Of course being BORN AGAIN isn't a man's will John 1:13 says that clearly because no human can do that on His/her own but the point when you confess Christ as your Lord and Savior which means YOU HAVE TOTALLY BELIEVE IN HIM AND HIS NAME The REBIRTH IS AUTOMATICALLY DONE BY GOD.

That's why ALL BELIEVERS are BORN AGAIN.

Just as you ran away earlier too.

Can you recall

Then it's by a mans will, you know what to do. Do it . U are a joker

Before the fall

The MAN Jesus is the only mediator between God and MEN...focus point 1

I said you running to Greek won't save you.

The men in capital letters are flesh and blood too.
Can we then agree Jesus have Flesh and blood in heaven ? Point one.

He called the MAN at the beginning, does that mean Eve is a Male? Ifocus point 2

In English man could refer to Male and Female.

Here is what Genesis says

" Male and female he created them, and he blessed them and named them Man when they were created. " Genesis 5:2

It doesn't change the question: Does that mean you agree there will be Genders in heaven ?

And where did you read that from?

Just watch, the pervert wants to talk about sex in heaven. focus point 3

According to Jesus those counted worth of that ressurection will be like Angels, Do angels have genders ?

Olodo...it should be focus point 4....

Ode...believers bodies will be PATTERN AFTER THAT OF CHRIST in GLORIFIED ONE ...not the delusion you're living with.

1 Corinthians 15:38 will cure this your delusion.

38 Then God gives it the new body he wants it to have. A different plant grows from each KIND OF SEED. NIV

The bodies is now a NEW BODIES but it's still what it sowed which is FLESH after its KIND. focus point 4

The so called Glorified Body of Jesus have Wounds and Scars , he appeared to the disciples with it.

Hence the question: Since their Ressurection all be patterned after that of Christ Glorified body, Do you then admit that people will retain their Accident scars, surgery scars, Fire burns, Marks, , hunchbacks etc ?

2 Likes

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Blabbermouth: 11:15am On Nov 18, 2020
Barristter07:

We have gotten to a point tht what remains is pure comedy on your silly utterances. DappaD is a really nice Guy for taking the time to explain that at the point that Jesus became a Mediator , he was an Human. But your silly disposition and opposition to the truth Keep you dragging the Fine point he shared.

Has Jesus stopped mediating?
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by DappaD: 11:21am On Nov 18, 2020
I don't have time for cho cho cho cho cho! grin grin grin grin grin
If Jesus is still a HUMAN(flesh and blood) in heaven after resurrection, that means his baptism at the River Jordan was a charade?(Mark 1:9) grin grin
So that means you're saying that he was never spirit-begotten at the point of his baptism when God's holy spirit descended like a dove and anointed him as future King in God's Kingdom? (Matthew 3:16-17, John 3:6 compare Isaiah 42:1)

And what you're implying will mean that Jesus never inherited God's Kingdom since you say he's flesh and blood in heaven? grin grin
1Corinthians 15:50 grin grin
Emusan, embrace truth for once in your life you won't die! Haba! grin grin grin

Emusan:

[s]See the deluded being changing mouth now after his lies of Greek has been exposed
Jesus is in heaven as HUMAN, how many times will I knocked that into your empty skull
See frustration, you haven't seen anything. The same transformer will locate you soon
I feel your pain.
Don't be ashame to learn, go back to that post and learn something at least it's not from apostate just learn something for once it'll do your brain good
Says the deluded JWs.
Says the ignorant that what is sharing profiteth nothing to his neighbor. You can start lecturing your GB first maybe their delusions can be cured.[/s]

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 11:23am On Nov 18, 2020
Emusan:

When you have something meaningful to say, you will address my point one after the other.

The point here is, if you're using Revelation 21:3 to mean people referring to are human with flesh and blood. Then you should take that as Jesus as mediator is also flesh and blood in heaven now since the same Greek word was used for Him.

1Timothy 2:5,6
For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus, 6 who gave himself as a ransom for all people. This has now been witnessed to at the proper time.

In heaven or on Earth, when did Jesus gave himself as a ransom?

And Yes the Greek word refer to Men with flesh and blood. It's this blood that enable Jesus as a man pay the ransom.

That isn't the end, the 24 Elders who are in heaven mentioned in Revelation more than 5 times are also FLESH AND BLOOD since the Greek word presbýteros used for Elders was only used for HUMAN and not spirit

4245 presbýteros – properly, a mature MAN having seasoned judgment (experience); an elder.

Just like I said, so much more for human turned spirit being believers.
Thankfully they were never called humans.

2 Likes

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 11:24am On Nov 18, 2020
Blabbermouth:

Have we resorted to using questions to reply questions with the subtle intent of driving the discussion with a dead end?
Go ahead sir, you are in the know-how, answer my last question/request please.
Until you debunk the Fact that what is called Spirit is invisible and immaterial. You are lost

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 11:25am On Nov 18, 2020
Blabbermouth:

Has Jesus stopped mediating?

The text said the Man Jesus who GAVE himself.

"Gave " . The text was reffering to a past event.

Sense no dey for una ?

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 11:30am On Nov 18, 2020
Emusan:

One thing you can dispute here is that it is SOWED IN NATURAL BODIES and it will be raised after its KIND.

You problem is still thinking that spiritual isn't physical. like I said, @living4christ has done enough justice to that earlier, educate yourself on that.

It's kind is a body of flesh and blood . So is Jesus flesh and blood in heaven ?

Just watch how the pervert wants to say there will be sex in heaven.

Simple question: if they will be like Angels, do angels have gender ?

Termites have even finished your brain.

Does THE SPIRIT OF GOD LIVE IN SINNERS?

That's the question! Ode....

Yet that Spirit of God give life to Sinners mortal bodies too ? grin grin grin in short, they have Spiritual bodies as well .
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Emusan(m): 11:30am On Nov 18, 2020
Barristter07:
The word " promise " is clear enough.

WHAT IS BORN OF SPIRIT is spirit.

Immediately you BORN OF SOMETHING you took the nature of that think.

so your lies of PROMISE doesn't hold here, which means you wrongly interpreted that John 3:6.

Then it's by a mans will, you know what to do. Do it . U are a joker

Do you believe in Jesus Christ and EVEN in His name?

John 1:12-13 says "AS MANY that believe on Him even believe in His name, He gave them power to become sons of God, not BORN of the will of FLESH or MAN but of GOD HIMSELF"

The men in capital letters are flesh and blood too.
Can we then agree Jesus have Flesh and blood in heaven ? Point one.

That shows the HUMAN mentioned in Revelation 21:3 are not flesh and blood. Do you agree?

In English man could refer to Male and Female.

Here is what Genesis says

" Male and female he created them, and he blessed them and named them Man when they were created. " Genesis 5:2

It doesn't change the question: Does that mean you agree there will be Genders in heaven?

And who told you there's was no gender in heaven?

According to Jesus those counted worth of that ressurection will be like Angels, Do angels have genders?

because THEY DON'T MARRY.

Provide the scripture that says Angels don't have gender?

The so called Glorified Body of Jesus have Wounds and Scars , he appeared to the disciples with it.

Hence the question: Since their Ressurection all be patterned after that of Christ Glorified body, Do you then admit that people will retain their Accident scars, surgery scars, Fire burns, Marks, , hunchbacks etc ?

Read 1 Corinthian 15:38 again.
It will cure your delusion.
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by DappaD: 11:36am On Nov 18, 2020
So Emusan doesn't know that gender is an attribute of lower life forms on earth? grin grin grin
Angels that are mightier than humans will now become boy and girl in heaven? grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (89) (Reply)

Igbos Should Go & Sit Down,Biafra Dead & Buried, Not Achievable: Apostle Suleman / A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off / My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.